Dream Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
At the end of class it was club time. He got up and started to move toward the class room with out waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm
"Hey wait up~!" Shiroi said, Kuro and him catching up to him and stopping him. "What could make our little cutie so sad tosay?" Shiroi said with a small smile.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
"Nothing..." He turned his head and sticking a little bit out of the turtle neck looked like a really black bruise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm
'I can tell you are lying to us.." Shiroi said quietly, pulling him into an empty classroom. "I saw it..Now if anyone hurt you, I am going to hurt them,,' Shiroi said as Kuro cracked his fingers.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
"Nothing happened!... I just got home 5 seconds late thats all..." He turned away from them. "I deserved it... "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm
"Someone at home did this to you..? Let me fix this for you..get rid of that bruise.." Shiroi said, taking out a bottle and putting the contents on his lips. He lowered the turtle neck and put his lips to the bruise and it got much lighter, "Stuff tastes fowl but works like a charm' Shiroi said with a smile, Kuro fixing Adrians shirt.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
He blushed as his neck was kissed a little. The bruise wasnt hurting as bad. "T... thanks..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm
"Of course..And our cute little boy here really does turn red quite often.." Shiroi said with a smirk, kissing his neck again. "Cute.." Kuri said quietly into his ear.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
He blushed and moaned lightly as his neck was kissed again. Then he panted as the other talked into his ear. "I... im... not... c... cute... and.. who said i was yours?..." He blushed he wasnt taken. But he kind of liked being claimed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 am
"You are cute..And we said you are ours. We dont want anyone else touching our little cutie.." Shiroi said with a smirk, nibbling on his earlobe while Kuro nibbled on his neck.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 am
User Image
He moaned more as his ear was nibbled on and his neck. He was just hoping they wouldn't see his piercings on his collar bone. They were really sensative to him. He was beginning to get hard."N... n... no... im not.... a... and... p... please stop.... w... what if someone sees this... w... we're gonna be late..." He was blushing deeply.

VirtualooSnape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm
"Someone. Is rather enjoying this..It's a shame that he wants to leave. If only we had time..Plenty of time to tease and play later" Shiroi saud with a soft whisper in his ear and patting his front. Kuro blew lightly in his ear, noticing the piercings and smirked. He couldn't wait to tease them later..  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:52 am
He blushed more as he whispered into his ear. Then when the other one blew into his ear he let out a moan. He stood there panting. "I... i... i do... dont... want to stop... b... but not.... i... in a place like this..." He was lost in lust with what did to him in a matter of seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:36 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
He blushed more as he whispered into his ear. Then when the other one blew into his ear he let out a moan. He stood there panting. "I... i... i do... dont... want to stop... b... but not.... i... in a place like this..." He was lost in lust with what did to him in a matter of seconds.

"Oh, I didnt expect you to want it so bad..We will take you somewhere and we can play until you are satisfied.." Shiroi said with a smirk, kissing his lips teasingly with a light peck. The two brothers joined hands and what seemed like a black portal appeared. They took him and went through the portal to a dark and empty classroom.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers