Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
How can we be lovers? *Incest* [sesshomaruXDgirl] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"IHOP it is!" Kaito says happily. Kaito drives to IHOP and parks the car near the door. When he gets out the car he walks up to the door and holds it open for an old lady as he waited for his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Kaoru rolls his eyes and once they got there, he got out of the car and walks through the door after the old citizen.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 am
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito puts his arms around Kaoru and whispers in his ear "Don't forget about later" He lets go of his brother and then walks towards the hostess at the podeum. "Two please and can it be a booth?" He asked. The hostess started to flirt with him but he blew it off. "Right this way" She says grabbing his arrm. Kaito pulled away from the girl and followed her to their booth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 am
Kaoru blinks and thought,"Forget.... about.... later? What does he mean... Darn my stupid weak memory of things that just happened." He looks at the girl and growls. He lightly pouts as he followed them, soon finding the flirt with both of them. He rolls his eyes and looks away ignoring her and thinking about Kaito.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:13 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaoru sat down in the booth and smiled at the hostess. She handed him her number and said call me before she walked away. He crumpled up the sheet of paper and threw it on the floor when she turned around. He picked up the menu that was in front of him. "I'll order the waffle combo and you?" He asked/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru looks up and blushes before looking down,"U-Um.... well.... y-you can order for m-me..." He looks at that number and looks kind of sad.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"Why the long face?" Kaito asked when he saw his brother/ lover frown. "How about you get the pancakes combo?" He asks. He put his right hand under his brother's chin and lifts it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blushes and said,"N-Nothing's wrong..." He looks away from Kaito and trembles lightly.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"Your lying to me and I can tell. Don't lie to me" Kaito says grabbing Kaoru's hand. He kissed it lightly and smiled at him. "I won't continue what I promised you later if you lie to me"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blushes and said,"I....I don't any other girls flirting with you... it's disgusting to me. Don't fall for them Kaito."  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"I won't, I promise and you better not either." He says before the waitress comes to their table. "I'll have the waffle combo and he'll have the pancake combo."

"Would you like coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or juice with that?" The waitress asks.
"I'll have orange juice and you Kaoru?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blushes and said,"I... I promise. I only fall for Kaito."

He thinks and said,"Um... T-Tea please..." He looks away feeling really awkward with the smiley girl blushing and so giggly around Kaito. He wanted to go home now, not even wanting to go to school.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:27 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks" The waitress sayd as she leaves.
Kaito noticed the look Kaoru gave the waitress. He grabbed his brother's face with both his hands and kissed him. Before he pulled away he bit Kaoru bottom liip and sucked it a little. "Stop that, cause I'll never leave you" Kaito says as he pulls away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru nods awkwardly at her and looks at the table.
He gasps and closes his eyes halfway enjoying the sweet kiss. He made a small quiet noise and looks at Kaito. He blushes and said,"O...Okay..." He fiddles with his fingers and clears his throat embarrassed.  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito smiled and then looked out the window. The waitress came back with their drinks and hands Kaito a sheet of paper. He takes the paper and notices that is had a bunch of numbers on it. He threw the paper on the ground and glared at the waitress. "Does the whole waitress staff want me?' He asked.
"I don't, better yet screw this job." The waitress sits down and induces herself. "My name's Natalie Potts and you two are?" She asks.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff