Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled a little at how easily his twin agreed. "Good," he said as he got into the passenger seat, sitting silently as they drove to the school. Through the day, Drew's attitude stayed the same as it had been for the past couple weeks: happy and cheery around friends, but kind of sad and mopy when he was alone. But, how could you not be a little sad knowing that the person you liked would never like you back, and even if they did, it was considered wrong? Drew sighed at the thought, finishing up the test he'd missed during second hour for going to see the nurse.

About fifteen minutes later, Drew was walking out the doors towards the student parking lot where Damian had parked the car this morning. "Ah, he's probably gonna be mad 'cause I took so long..." he muttered to himself.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 am
User Image

"where have you been" Damian asked his brother Drew. "You are never this late"

*sorry its a bit short. i'm not awake lol*  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew frowned when Damian questioned him. "I know... I had to finish a test from second period..." he said. "I wasn't feeling well so I ended up going to the nurse, so I missed the test and lecture Mr. Jones gave." Drew smiled a little at his brother, hoping he wouldn't question him further.

Don't worry, it's fine (:

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image"Hmm ok" Damian said getting into the car and putting his seat belt on. They drove back home in pretty much all silence. Before he got out of the car Damian looked at his brother and asked "are you sure you are ok"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled at his brother and got into the car, sitting silently as they drove home. Just as he was about to get out of the car, Damian asked him if he was sure he was okay. Happy that his brother seemed concerned about him, Drew nodded, trying to smile. "Yeah... I'm fine. Just a bit tired," he said.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm
"only if you are sure bro" Damian said as they went inside. The rest of the night passed quietly and Drew barely talked at all the whole night. Something was up and Damian just could not figure it out. It had to be something and he needed to know and soon. User Image  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

"Yeah, I'm sure," he said as he got out of the car, then went inside. Drew spent most of the night in his room doing homework, away from his brother. Around dinner time, Drew went to Damian's room and asked, "Hey, what sounds good for dinner? Mom and dad are out again, so it's just us."

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 am
Damian looked up as his brother walked into the living room. "how bout Pizza" he said.."Then we need to talk"

*sorry again for the shortnesss of this post and i won be able to respond till tomorrow.*  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded in agreement. "Sure. Ordering, or..." he started, but then trailed off when Damian said they needed to talk. "Oh... Sure." Drew followed his twin into the living room. "I'll order the pizza. What kind sounds good." He hoped to take as long as possible, really not wanting to talk to his brother, afraid that he'd let his little secret slip.

It's fine and okay.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image[

]

While waiting for the pizza Damian looked over at his brother. "Drew what is up with you lately, you keep trying to avoid any alone time with me".

Damian loved his twin but this was seriously driving him up the wall. He wanted and needed to know why Drew was avoding him at all costs.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew ordered the pizza, taking as much time as he possibly could. When he finished, he waited in the kitchen, again away from his twin. But, when Damian asked why he'd been avoiding him, Drew felt a stab of pain in his chest, wishing that he could have a normal relationship with his brother. "I... I'm not avoiding alone time with you..." he said, avoiding eye contact. "I'm in here with you now, aren't I?"

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am
User Image

The best part about being a twin is when you know your other half is lying. Hearing the doorbell Damian got his wallet and went to go pay for the pizza. He came a few moments later with the pizza in his hands and put it on the table.

"First we are going to eat this pizza and then you are going to tell me the truth because i know you are lying".

Damian was not surprised to see his own twin's expression change.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew watched as Damian left the room to get the pizza, then breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know how much longer he could go without cracking. I don't know how much longer I can go... he thought, shaking his head a bit. When Damian came back into the room, Drew smiled a little, though it faded as soon as he mentioned telling then truth. "B-but..." Drew said, trying to think of an excuse, but unable to find any.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Damian looked at his brother right in the eyes "what is going on and i want the truth"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew stared back at Damian for only a second before shifting his gaze to the floor. He hadn't actually admitted to anyone that he was gay, so he could use that as an excuse, and not have to tell him that he actually had a crush on him. Brilliant. "F-fine..." he said, still looking down at the floor. "I don't know if you'll hate me because of it, but... I don't think I'm straight... I just don't like girls." Drew glanced up at his twin, expecting him to be disturbed by this.

Rettemich20

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces