• Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊ 

He was really creeped out by all of this. A prank? No. Who would go to such lengths to prank me. Aaaand that oddly dressed young man over tree just talked. he thought as he bit his lip.
"To be honest, I have no idea why I am here. I went to bed, in my home and I just woke up finding myself in such a weird place." he uttered, "And I'm not the one wearing strange clothes, well I am wearing my pyjamas outside but...I thought that you were the one wearing odd clothing." he looked at the male before him and stared at him. He really did look strange, no, not his face. He looks quite 'fit' but his choice of clothing's...hmm.

He shook his head once again and brought a hand to cover his face. He furrowed his brows and closed his eyes. Everything right now is starting to give him a massive headache. "I'm going." he said as he suddenly got up to stand. "It was nice meeting you, uuh, I didn't catch your name but I have to go now." And somehow find my way out of his forest!

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:18 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian listened as the other spoke, becoming even more confused. "Wait, wait. So, you're not from around here?" he asked, relaxing a bit. For a second, he was worried than someone from the village had discovered his sanctuary. That wouldn't be good, not at all. "But, I'm not the one wearing strange clothes here. I'm at least some-what dressed like the villagers nearby. You, on the other hand, are wearing... those," he said, pointing to the pants the other male was wearing. It was different fabric from what he was used to, and a different style, too.

When the male stood and said he was leaving, Julian jumped up as well. "Wait!" he said, grabbing the other by his shoulder. "I'm Julian, but, you shouldn't go into the forest if you don't know where you came from... It gets cold at night, so if you get lost, you might freeze to death."

No matter how much he didn't want to help someone, Julian couldn't keep from stopping people if they might have a chance of dying or getting killed. Even if it was someone he hated. So, it was natural that he jumped in, trying to stop this man in front of him from going into the forest and possibly getting lost.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊ 

Jules was surprised when he felt somebody touch his shoulder. He turned his head around and listened to, Julian So that was his name.
Well Julian did have a point. It was stupid of him to go without knowing the place. The thought of freezing to death or maybe even being mauled by dome rabid forest animal scared him. A rabid squirrel. he huckled sftly upon thinking that. He quickly returned to being serious and he realised that he really had no idea on what to do. He didn't know where in the world he was and everything was just so confusing. He couldn't think properly. "You're right...but I have no idea on what to do. I don't even have anything with me. I might be a good as dead if this keeps up. I don't know what to do..." his voice was wavering. He felt cold. Everything was getting to him now that his eyes began to water. He has never been much of a cry baby and he has never crie infront of anyone but he has never felt this helpless before. "Uh, this is embarrassing. Don't mind me..." he said softly as he trie to wipe the tears away before they were shed.

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian let his arm rest at his side once again as soon as the other male turned around. He raised an eyebrow, slightly confused, when the other started to chuckle out of nowhere. He is definitely a weird guy... he thought. Then, when the blond's voice started to waver, and tears started to form in his eyes, Julian looked around for a second, trying to figure out what to do. "U-um, don't worry, you can probably stay somewhere in the village for a while until you can get back to wherever you came from..." he said, trying to smile reassuringly.

Julian slipped the light jacket he'd been wearing off of his arms and draped it over the other male's shoulders. "If you'd like, I can take you to the village and help you find a place to stay," he offered. "And, you can keep that for now. It'll help you blend in a bit more, and you won't be as cold." Julian smiled a little, then knelt to pick up the leather sack.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 am
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

Jules couldn't believe himself. He just lost his cool and cried in front of the other guy. He felt embarrassed but his tears stopped from escaping when he heard Julian tried to reassure him. He looked back at him and wiped the last of his tears away from his face. This guy is nice. he though, smiling faintly.
He stood still as a jacket was draped over his shoulder and for some reason, he found himself blushing a little bit. "R-really? You're going to help me out?" he asked as he tugged on the jacket which felt warm since it had just been warmed up by another person's body heat. He smiled even more as he waited for the other male.

((OOC: ))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian nodded, a polite smile present on his lips. "I don't see why I shouldn't help you. You're just some guy lost in the forest, as far as I know," he said as he put the bag on his back, then adjusted it so it rested comfortably in between his shoulder blades. Stepping back towards the way he came, the prince motioned for the stranger to follow. "The village is this way. We'll find a place for you to stay, then go from there." Julian paused for a moment, letting the stranger catch up before he started walking again. "Oh, and I don't think I got your name," he added a few moments later, breaking the silence between them.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊ 

As soon as Julian started walking, Jules obediently followed after him. He walked on with his head bowed down as he look at the round. The forest floor, covered with different shades of brown and red. The colours of the fallen leaves. Twigs and old leaved crunched beneath him as he trampled all over them. He also saw te spots of sunlight which have managed to stream through the rooms of leaves up high. The forest was so different from the city. What he has always seen all his life were grey buildings, concrete paths and metal cars and other contraptions. He has never felt so close to nature like this. He smiled a little, lost in his thought when he heard Julian ask a question. "Oh, sorry. That's rude of me not to introduce myself immediately." he said, "My name is Julius Walter. You can just call me Jules."

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian walked on silently, waiting for a response from the male behind him. Receiving one, Julian smiled and said, "Julius. It's almost the same as my name." He was quiet the rest of the way to the village, looking around cautiously at the trees surrounding them. Sometimes, there were others out here, some not so friendly...

When they were on the outskirts of the village, Julian smiled slightly. "Here we are, the village," he said, gesturing to the shacks ahead of them. "This is the poorer side. It might be easier to find you a place here, though you might have to work in exchange for a place to stay." As he spoke, his voice was almost a whisper, like he was trying to hide it from the people near them. "Now, let's carry on." Julian stepped forward, letting his hair fall over the left half of his face, providing a bit of a disguise since he gave his jacket to Jules. But, it was better that way. It made them less suspicious. Sort of.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊ 

Their names did sound quite similar and all. That's what crossed his mind the first time he heard his name. The rest of the walk went buy in what seemed like a blur and soon enough, Jules found himself near a small-ish looking village. That place truly looked different from where he lived. Instead of levelled buildings, there were small wooden houses and shacks. It was going to be hard adapting to a different lifestyle, living in such a different place. But he knew that he had to suck it up and just work hard to survive here.
"Yes, I'll do my best!" he said doing a small fist pump. He felt really motivated now. If Julian wasn't there to help him out, he would've been a goner. He was lucky to have met him.

When they continued on walking after stopping for a bit, e glanced beside him to see Julian trying to hide his face. "What are you doing? Hiding a perfectly good face." he said as he stopped and reached out to try and brush the hair out of his face. "Is there a problem?" he asked.

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian couldn't keep a smile from slipping on to his lips as Jules replied, seeming so enthusiastic. The smile faded, though, when Jules tried to brush the hair away from his face. Pulling back a little, Julian said, "Er... It might be better if we keep my face hidden..." As much as he hated to hide it, Julian knew better than to let these people know that he was the prince. Looking away, Julian took Jules' hand and started walking towards some of the friendlier looking homes. "Let's just keep going..."

A few minutes later after continuing in complete silence, the two reached a decent looking shack which happened to belong to a friend. Julian had know this man for nearly ten years now. When the previous queen had died, many of the servants were fired, as the king couldn't stand to have so many people in the castle with him while he was wallowing in his sorrows. This man, whom Julian knew as Jacob, was once a blacksmith for the royal family, and was allowed to live on the grounds. Due to his friendly nature, Jacob quickly befriended Julian and was now one of the very few people that still held the young prince's trust.

Lightly knocking on the door, Julian briefly explained who this man was, what some of the things were that he might have to do, and how long he could expect to stay here without troubles. "I'll try to be back here at least once a day to check up on you and help you get back to where you came from," Julian said as a bit of an after thought. Maybe it would be better if I told him who I really am, he thought, taking a second to look Jules up and down again.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules tilted his head slightly to the side, not getting what Julian truly meant. Don't tell me he's some wanted man. Haha, riiight. And just as he was about to open his mouth to speak out once more, he was suddenly cut off when Julian suddenly grabbed hold of his hand. That shut him up. I-is this normal here? he thought, not even realizing that he was blushing.

They walked together like that for the rest of the way and Julian only stopped in front of a nicer looking structure. "This is it..." he said, unknowingly squeezing the other's hand. He put on a small smile, somewhat ready to meet the person he will be staying with. As Jules stood there, he wondered about what kind of job he might be doing. Probably someone who does hard labour, and maybe that's what he'll end up being like after doing some hard manual labour. He had to admit, working in a bookstore, sorting books out, writing every once in a while isn't what you call men's work but to him, working there was the best thing in the world. Well there's no helping it. I have to man up. he thought quietly to himseelg but e was truly grateful that he had a place to stay.

His hand, won't let go. He was planning on asking him when he was going to come again, even though it sounded serious. But he didn't have to since Julian beat him to it. Julian's words immediately lightened his mood up and he was finally able to loosen the grip of his hand. "I'll be waiting for you everyday then." he grinned.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

A few minutes after Julian had knocked, the resident opened the door, his stern look changing into an expression of happiness. "Ah, Julie, mah boy," he said, wrapping his arm around the dark haired male in a one-armed hug. "Come in, come in!" Jacob ushered the two boys inside the house, then cautiously glanced back to see if anyone stared.

Once they were all inside, Jacob led them to small space that served as a living room, asking Julian how things had been with his father. He was careful not to let this strange, new boy know about Julie's heritage, he'd let Julian tell him, if he hadn't already.

Julian responded to Jacob's question with a shrug. "He's... alright for now. It's getting worse though..." Sighing softly, he shook his head and cleared his throat softly. "But, that's not what I came here to talk about. I was wondering if you could let my friend here stay with you for a while. He's in a bit of a... a bit of a predicament..." Julian paused to let Jacob take in the information and think about it. While he waited, he glanced next to himself at Jules, giving him a small, encouraging smile.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:52 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊ 

Jules kind of jumped at the sound of the door suddenly opening and there stood a muscular looking man. Oh hard labour indeed... he thought then he glanced at Julian. He was surprised to see his expression change so quickly. That expression suits him better he smiled faintly before redirecting his focus to getting inside the house.

The place was somewhat small but it had somewhat of a warm and cozy air around it. It was nice. He listened to the two talk, it was something about Julian's father being ill. Despite his concern though, he decided to stay quiet and let the two 'negotiate'. It suddenly went all quiet when the two stopped talking and the man seemed to be thinking about it. Who would'nt think hard about letting some stranger live with you. He bit his lower lip and glanced nervously at Julian who shot him a smile. Julian was doing him a big favour but he also had to work hard for himself.
"Um, sir. I'll be willing to take on any job you want me to take since I have nothing to give in return. I promise that I'll work really hard..."

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:58 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob sat with a hand on his chin, using his index finger and thumb to toy with his beard. If this had been anyone other than Julian, he wouldn't even consider it. He'd probably even think that it was a joke. But, he knew Julian better. The prince wasn't really one to ask for many favors, at least from him. This must be pretty serious then... Even so, he couldn't just have stranger rooming in his house, unless...

The middle-aged man looked at the blond in front of him. Raising a brow, Jacob stared at him. "Will you now?" he questioned, looking at the boy's arms. "You probably won't be much help, being that small... Even Julian here has some muscle, and he doesn't work much... Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?" Jacob didn't intend any of the to be taken as rude. He just wanted to make sure that he was serious in working to stay here and wouldn't end up backing out when given a job. "If you're sure, then you'll have to give it your one hundred percent best."

Julian smiled at Jacob's response. Now, all they had to was find Jules some clothes that would allow him to blend in... "Thank you, Jacob," he said, standing up again. "You wouldn't mind buying him some clothes, would you? His are a bit... strange..." Julian paused to glance at Jules' pants before continuing with, "I'll provide money, if you need."

Jacob replied with a stern look and a shake of the head. "No, I can manage to get him clothes. I don't need to use your money, son. I appreciate your care, but I can handle it. He just might have to work harder now." Chuckling softly, Jacob pulled Julian into a hug again, but this time it was with both arms. "Shouldn't you be getting back home. You know how your step mother is... We don't want her getting angry, do we?"

Julian smiled and sighed. He didn't really want to go home right now, but he knew that if he was gone very much longer, people in the palace would notice and come looking for him. "Alright..." he mumbled, turning towards Jules. "Work hard, alright? I'll stop by tomorrow." Julian then turned towards the door, giving the two a quick wave.

OOC:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:37 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊ 

Jules stood rigidly as he clenched his fists as if he was trying to make something happen. Please...let me stay. he thought as he stared at the bearded man. The man did take his time to think it through but then when the man stopped fiddling with his beard, he knew that he had made his decision. The man questioned him, a question that he was bound to come up since it was true. So very true but, that was and obstacle that he could easily overcome with lots of hard work "I promise that I'll give it my all." he raised a fist, just caught up in the moment. He smiled, ahh, victory is always well.

The blonde haired teen listened in again to their conversation. Jacob, that's this man's nam- wait...they're talking about my clothes. Well I guess they do look rather out of place here. I'll just have to go along with it. he sighed softly.

Soon enough, it wa time for Julian to leave. Of course he didn't want him to leave him but he had a home to go back too. A family and apparently, one scary as hell step mother. But it was nothing to be down about, Julian said himself that he will try to come visit everyday. As much as he didn't want to burden him into checking how he was doing everyday, he still felt like being selfish. He smiled faintly at Julian, "Okay, them I'll be waiting." He waved back at him as he watched Julian get smaller and smaller as he walked further away but then he thought about the words that had just come out of his mouth. It sounded like a line that would be uttered by a fair maiden in a fairytale, awaiting her prince. The thought made him chuckle. "What a strange thing for me to say."

After closing the front door, Jules turned to face the man called Jacob. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here." he smiled, "Oh, and my name is Julius Walter, but you can just call me Jules."

((OOC:Hewwo~ one question. Now that Julian leaves, are you still going to play Jacob or should I?))

⋉♍⋊

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces