Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

(( i stopped listening to that station for that reason and started looking for more of their stuff on my own.))

Takumi talked to the band and told him that he was going to take the stuff off and put on his regular clothes He quickly changed and grabbed a poptart and made his way back out the area. He laughed when people still wanted their pics taken with him eating a poptart and just enjoyed the company of everyone. His american accent was taking back over and he finished his poptart just in time to see that french kid standing there. He walked back over to the guy "you know it will be a while before the crowd dies down"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Rettemich20

{Yeah. I keep meaning to delete it, keeps slipping my mind. Alice Nine barely comes up on it for me anyway. I seriously need to just order some of the CDs by them, Versialles, D, etc.}

Lèonide flinched in surprise. He didn't hear Takumi walk up to him. He was honestly surprised that he hadn't jumped about three feet in the air. When he looked over at Takumi, he sighed an nodded. "Yeah. I was hoping it would though. I have to get back home soon." He said a bit absent mindedly, fiddling with the sleeve of his Comic Con tee shirt.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

(( Ya i have to do the same))

Takumi laughed a little.." The more song we sing or the more dramatic they are..the crowd gets bigger and bigger and i have to get home soon myself but if it helps you any..they are getting ready to announce that the meet and greet is over and the crowd goes away very quickily" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide nodded in understanding. "It sucks sometimes." He said with a shrug. "But it's a great feeling to know you've made a crowd happy." He said, speaking from a bit of expirience.

{Sorry, writers block. crying }

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm

(its all good i have those moments myself and apparently im doing good tonight lol))

"Ya i agree..especially when i sang in front of everyone for the first time..i thought the room was going to explode from joy" Takumi said. Looking up he saw his band mates make the annoucment and everyone began to leave. " I told you it would clear out..come meet the rest of the band before you go" Takumi introduced Leonide to the band and they each gave him a ton of free stuff. They loved it when someone new checked them out. Looking down at his clock he jumped up " Omg i have to go..huge test to study for and paper due in a hour online" He muttered as he quickly said goodbye to everyone and ran out the door to his car and drove off.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Rettemich20

{I hate when I get them. Cause it's never for one thing. I lose focus on EVEYTHING. Role plays, stories, etc. Bleh. But this is quite fun.}

Lèonide was stunned at the amount of stuff the band had given him. He'd normally assume that a newer band wouldn't do that. But he'd been proven wrong before. He was greatful for it though. He could listen to more o them now.
When Takumi mentioned school assignments, Lèonide bit his lower lip and looked around. He himsel had to get back to his dorm and finish studying. After saying goodbye to the rest of the band, he walked out of the venue and started down the street towards the college dorm rooms.
When he finally got back, he unlocked the door and stepped inside. After setting the stuff he'd gotten at the concert on the coffee table, he flopped down on his sofa and sighed heavily. "That was fun." He said, his accent fully showing now that he was home.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 am

(( Oh i agree completly im enjoying this. I just hope i dont get severe writers block lol))

Takumi worked most of the night on his homework and studied extra hard for his test and found enough time to take a two hour nap before leaving to go to school. He took his test on classical music and passed with flying colors and left the class room with a smile. He walked into his other class he just got and sat down. He never thought he was would take a class like this but he wanted to learn more about a persons mind. He was so excited. He looked up to see that blond guy from the concert walk into the room.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 am

Rettemich20

{Lol It always sucks to get writers block.}

Lèonide had been up most of the night studying and doing homework. Even after he finished with it, he continued to stay awake, adding more to the book he was writing. Granted this wasn't the first time he'd done so, but he sometimes wished he wouldn't do that.
Lèonide stifled a yawn as he made his way to class, homework in hand. As he entered the room and looked around, he spotted the last person he'd expect to see in a psychology class. 'Takumi? Never expect to see him here.' He thought stunned.
He shrugged off his disbelief and sat down next to Takumi, his usual place in the room anyway.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

[(lol it sucks majorly))

Takumi smiled when Leonide sat down. He knew it was too soon and the guy probably wasnt into guys anways but he already had a big crush on the french guy. "Hey there Lenoide..i didnt know you were in this class"" he said getting the rest of his stuff out on the desk.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide smiled nervously and nodded. "I get that a lot actually." He replied with a slight chuckle. "I'm surprised to see you here though. Psychology doesn't seem like it'd be something that would interest you." He said and flicked his bangs out of his eyes, a bit of a nervous habit.
Lèonide glanced over at Takumi. Admittedly, He was developing a major crush on the guitarist. But, he doubted Takumi would be interested in guys, let alone him.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:43 am

"Funny enough i get that one alot in some of my classes but i actually love geting to learn more about the human mind..it works so well with my major..I want to figure out what makes us addicted to music" Takumi said looking at him with a geeky smile on his face. He sometimes forgot how smart he was till stuff like this came out.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide chuckled a bit at Takumi and nodded. "I'm assuming your major has something to do with music then." He guessed. He pulled his long blond hair back into a loose ponytail to keep it out of his face. "It's an interesting goal to strive for though. Honestly, I've never heard of anyone wanting to know why humans can become addicted to music." He said as he looked over at Takumi.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Takumi smiled " I have always been passionate about finding out why. Its amazing when you think about it honestly..i cant wait to find out more about this and get the book started" Right when he finished those words the professor came in and started the lecture..Takumi took enough notes to fill his notebook..he didnt want to miss a single word.its because of this..he was a straight A student.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide faced forward when the professor came into the room and began a lecture. Though, unlike the others in the room, Lèonide merely propped his elbow up on the desk and rested his chin on his hand. He only looked like he was bored out of his mind. But he heard every thing and remembered it all by the time the lecture was over.
Lèonide was a straight A student with a photographic memory.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Takumi was actually sad when the class was over but he couldnt wait to get started on his project..that he gave them. Takumi had a lot to get caught up on but he knew it would be done soon. He looked over at his new friend " I was wondering if you could help me get caught up on what i missed"
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff