Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

Akio tilted his head to the side. He hadn't realized he'd been staring. Though, he assumed Xavier figured himself a freak now that he was covered in burn marks. Akio didn't think the same however. It's not like the younger boy had changed that much mentally.
"I apologize if I was staring. I was momentarily shocked. I assure you, I think nothing less of you as an individual." He said in a reassuring tone of voice as he walked over to his desk. He pulled out a bottle of over the counter burn medication and some bandages.
"It doesn't look like you have used much burn medication. That's not good for you. Would it be alright if I tend to your burns?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Xavier let his cloths slid off. He greabbed his bag and laid down on one of the desks" Please please be gentle . Sometimes I moan cause it feels good"he whispered looking at him. This man was the man of his dreams and he was going to tuch him and heal him. He let out a breathy moan.  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

Akio nodded slightly at Xavier. Granted he thought it was a tad odd, but everyone was different in their own way he supposed.
Akio walked over to the door and made sure it was locked, lest someone walk in at the wrong time and think he was doing something weird with one of his students. That was the last thing eithe of them needed.
Akio sighed a little and walked back over to Xavier. He shook the contents of the burn medication to make sure he had enough. 'Should be enough.' He though as he pumped some of the lotion like medication into his palm and spreading it over Xavier's burns with his index and middle fingers. "Which ones give you the most trouble? I'll tend to those first and then treat the less severe ones." He explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

He rolled onto his chest and revealed his back which was bleeding a little " s**t sorry "he said grabbing his shirt he sarted to wipe it hissing in pain. He wanted to get better his d**k was hard " Ahhh"he moaned  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Akio blinked a few times at his fidgeting student. He had helped treat a few wounds on people, but they had never reacted in such a way. Had he hurt him somehow?
Akio set the medication on the floor before slipping his shirt off and placing it gently against Xavier's bleeding back. "Sliding material over a wound won't help it much. That only succeeds in causing more pain." He informed.
With his free hand, Akio spread more of the burn medicine onto Xavier's burns.
Since he was still standing up, Akio bent over to examine Xavier's back, his long brown hair draping over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

He moaned and whimpered getting hard" P Please go lower I need it lower "he whispered not trying to say anything to dirty to him wanting him to moaned louder. He whimpered and pulling him closer " Please make it better "he whispered  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image

Akio almost stumbled into Xavier when the boy pulled him closer. He raised an eyebrow at the amount of moaning coming from Xavier. Hell, Akio was only barely touching him.
But, since Xavier said he needed it, he'd oblige.
Akio pulled his shirt away from Xavier's back. Thankfully there didn't appear to be a whole lot of blood on it. He dropped the shirt to the ground and then took another palm full of burn medication.
"Where do you need it?" He asked, not wanting to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image

He rolled onto his back and looked at him " There"he whimpered pointing to his hard on "please it hurts "he moaned and looked at him taking his hands he placed them on his place and closed his eyes  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

Akio blushed a bit at Xavier's actions. That was the first time anyone had asked him to do that. Yet, surprisingly, he wasn't offended at the request. He even nodded and did as Xavier asked.
'Thank god this place is to old for security cameras.' He thought absent mindedly.
"Still hurt?" He whispered as he pulled his glasses off his face and set them on the desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

He nodded and whimpered " please "He whispered and kissed him and licked him and waited. " Please dont stop please please"he closed his eyes and was so nervous he closed them tightly wanting it so bad " I want you please"he begged  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

Akio's eyes widened and he tilted his head to the side. A common reaction for him when he was surprised. Xavier's pleads had caught him completely off guard, and he honestly wasn't sure how to react to them.
He knew any other person would probably jump about three feet in the air from shock. Yet, here he stood. Though unsure as he was.
Akio bit his lower lip. He only hoped he wouldn't feel guilty about his later. He gently pulled Xavier up to kiss him deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

He moaned and kissed him and pulled him closer" Baby please please"he whimpered and guided his hand to where he wanted it. He kissed him deeper  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

Akio smirked slightly and kissed Xavier. He pulled the hair tie out of his hair before gently picking Xavier up and setting him down on the cool tile.
He kissed Xavier once again, his long brown hair draping over his shoulders and framing Xavier's face.
"As much as I don't want to, I'm afraid we must be quick. I have a class in about an hour." He said in what sounded like a saddened tone of voice.

{Time Skip}

Akio lay on his side next to Xavier. A small smile crossed his lips as he ran his fingers over Xavier's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

He smiled and kissed him again whimpering " your so sexy " He moaned and kissed him again moving closer to him he tolled onto him and started to ride crying out"YEA"

Time skip

HE rolled off and landed on the floor " AHHH"he whimpered  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Akio slid himself over to Xavier. "Are you alright?" He asked worried as he gently rubbed Xavier's cheek.
He looked up at the clock on the wall. About fifteen minutes before his next class.
As gently as he could manage, he stood up and pulled Xavier up with him. "That certainly was fun." He remarked with a mischevious smirk. He only hoped Xavier would t come to regret what thy had done later on.
To clear the thought from his mind, he bent over and picked up the bottle of burn medicine. "Still need this?" He asked.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff