Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{1x1 yaoi rp } ~<3~ Four Ever Lasting Love~<3~Ven Vanity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you prafer more ?
  true love rp storys
  drama rp storys
  or sexy rp
View Results

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 am
Ven Vanity
Sebastian smiled, grabbing Keith's hands, intwining their fingers, he leaned in, kissing Keith's lips passionately, untwining their hands, he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist pulling him closer towarda him, causing body contact..

keith blushed deeply felling sebastian's warem inbrases it was so confurting loveing for a moment in keiths mind it felt as if sebastian never left he leand up and pashontly kissed sebastian's lips then ha stoped and sat down on the ground and pated his lap and said "sebastan come sit with me ...i want us to sit like we used to all thouts yares ago"he said smiling "gust the tow of us waching the sun set...as the world pased us bye "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
Sebastian smiled, grabbing Keith's hands, intwining their fingers, he leaned in, kissing Keith's lips passionately, untwining their hands, he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist pulling him closer towarda him, causing body contact..

keith blushed deeply felling sebastian's warem inbrases it was so confurting loveing for a moment in keiths mind it felt as if sebastian never left he leand up and pashontly kissed sebastian's lips then ha stoped and sat down on the ground and pated his lap and said "sebastan come sit with me ...i want us to sit like we used to all thouts yares ago"he said smiling "gust the tow of us waching the sun set...as the world pased us bye "

Sebastian smiled, he sat down on the ground next to Keith wrapping his arms around Keith's waist, pulling him close  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled, he sat down on the ground next to Keith wrapping his arms around Keith's waist, pulling him close

keith cureld up into sebastians arms as his mother called him keith ancered the phone "hello mother""ware are you keith the gareds told me you hoped on you'r houres and tuck off head down to the woods again and reqwesed not to be fallowed ...tell me whats going on are you ok are you safe"keith smiled and cuckeld softly "its not funny keith ware are you ?"keith respondid "im in the woods like they said and mother i meet some one i have wanted to meet for a long time"his mother had a qwestonbul look on her faces "what do you mean?"keith looked up into sabastians eye's"mother i found the person i wishto be marryed to"keith mother droped the phone and scremed happly his father picked up the phone "keith why is you'r mother screming?"keith smiled "i told he i found the person i wish to marry "his mother grabed the phone "we must meet the young lady "keith fround "umm mother thats some thing we need to talk about ..."keith got up and walked away from sebastan for a mint"keith what's going on ?"keith looked and made shur he was fare anuff away so that sebastian cued not hear him "mother im bi i have been meaning to tell you how ever it was never the right time...but know i have to tell you my love is a man his name is sebastan i have loved him for a long time and hes the one i wish to spend my life with"his mother fleped right out "what...no you can't do that you can't i for bid you to marry a nother man"keith father yelled "what a man keith you can't "keith rased his voices "mother father lison to me...i love him and no mater what you do i will marry him. even if a have to run away to do so...so if you can't move past this you will lose your son" for a wail the phone cover conversahion went dead his mother then said in a wispy voices said "will meet the young man... if he doues not truly mack you happy then you have to brack it off keith yelled "mother" keiths mother yelled "don't mother me i am meeting this young man arnt i im going to give him a chances and if i do no see my son as happy as i am with your father then you have to end it ok"keith fround and looked down then looked up"ok i promis...but i know that sebastan is the one i know it and i will prove to you hes the beast thing for me i promis you that mother"keith said as he hung up the phone keith then weeped for a second knowing that he promised to give up on sebastan if things did not work out then he thout to him self "i know hes the one thares no one elts how cued ever mack me feel the way i do with him"keith qickly wiped his eye's and then walked over and sate back down and snuggeld up to sebastan laying his head on sebastans cheased  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith cureld up into sebastians arms as his mother called him keith ancered the phone "hello mother""ware are you keith the gareds told me you hoped on you'r houres and tuck off head down to the woods again and reqwesed not to be fallowed ...tell me whats going on are you ok are you safe"keith smiled and cuckeld softly "its not funny keith ware are you ?"keith respondid "im in the woods like they said and mother i meet some one i have wanted to meet for a long time"his mother had a qwestonbul look on her faces "what do you mean?"keith looked up into sabastians eye's"mother i found the person i wishto be marryed to"keith mother droped the phone and scremed happly his father picked up the phone "keith why is you'r mother screming?"keith smiled "i told he i found the person i wish to marry "his mother grabed the phone "we must meet the young lady "keith fround "umm mother thats some thing we need to talk about ..."keith got up and walked away from sebastan for a mint"keith what's going on ?"keith looked and made shur he was fare anuff away so that sebastian cued not hear him "mother im bi i have been meaning to tell you how ever it was never the right time...but know i have to tell you my love is a man his name is sebastan i have loved him for a long time and hes the one i wish to spend my life with"his mother fleped right out "what...no you can't do that you can't i for bid you to marry a nother man"keith father yelled "what a man keith you can't "keith rased his voices "mother father lison to me...i love him and no mater what you do i will marry him. even if a have to run away to do so...so if you can't move past this you will lose your son" for a wail the phone cover conversahion went dead his mother then said in a wispy voices said "will meet the young man... if he doues not truly mack you happy then you have to brack it off keith yelled "mother" keiths mother yelled "don't mother me i am meeting this young man arnt i im going to give him a chances and if i do no see my son as happy as i am with your father then you have to end it ok"keith fround and looked down then looked up"ok i promis...but i know that sebastan is the one i know it and i will prove to you hes the beast thing for me i promis you that mother"keith said as he hung up the phone keith then weeped for a second knowing that he promised to give up on sebastan if things did not work out then he thout to him self "i know hes the one thares no one elts how cued ever mack me feel the way i do with him"keith qickly wiped his eye's and then walked over and sate back down and snuggeld up to sebastan laying his head on sebastans cheased

Sebastian looked down, he grabbed Keith by the waist as he stood, picking Keith up. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sebastian questioned a little nervous. Sebastian then smiled, craddling Keith close, he began to softly kiss Keith's ear, waiting for him to answer.. He thought about what would happen with Keith's parents and himself.. Which made him even more nervous. Sebastian thought about his future with Keith, he chewed his lip, looking up at the sky, breathing in slowly.. Taking deep breaths..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian looked down, he grabbed Keith by the waist as he stood, picking Keith up. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sebastian questioned a little nervous. Sebastian then smiled, craddling Keith close, he began to softly kiss Keith's ear, waiting for him to answer.. He thought about what would happen with Keith's parents and himself.. Which made him even more nervous. Sebastian thought about his future with Keith, he chewed his lip, looking up at the sky, breathing in slowly.. Taking deep breaths..

keith smiled looking up at sebastian "sebastian looke at me...i love you and i am 100% posative i want to spend my life with you "he gently tuched sebastians cheack "And i know in my heart that mother and father will love you as much as i do"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith smiled looking up at sebastian "sebastian looke at me...i love you and i am 100% posative i want to spend my life with you "he gently tuched sebastians cheack "And i know in my heart that mother and father will love you as much as i do"

Sebastian smiled, reaching up he grabbed Keith's hand.. "I'm loving your attitude.. I hope they do love me as much you do.. I love Keith.. Hope we get to be together forever.." Sebastian said, as he rubbed the back of Keith's hand comforting him, he gave a soft smile, looking down at the ground, he blushed..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled, reaching up he grabbed Keith's hand.. "I'm loving your attitude.. I hope they do love me as much you do.. I love Keith.. Hope we get to be together forever.." Sebastian said, as he rubbed the back of Keith's hand comforting him, he gave a soft smile, looking down at the ground, he blushed..

keith smiled and leand up kissed sebastian "are you ready to go meet them or shued we saty hear a littile longer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm
Sebastian kissed Keith back, he smiled.. "Let's go now.."  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Ven Vanity

keith stued up and reached his hand out to sebastian and smiled "all right then lets go then "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith stued up and reached his hand out to sebastian and smiled "all right then lets go then "
y

Sebastian nodded, "Lead the way.." he said, smiling..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

y

keith smiled and picked sebastian off his feet and cared him out of the forest on to his wight houes and roud to the palices the garedes cheacked sebastian over for wepons wich he had nun so keith then lead sebashtian throu the palices "wail this is ware i live "he said tacking off his cote and handing it tow one of the 5 maids that woreked for his family  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

y

keith smiled and picked sebastian off his feet and cared him out of the forest on to his wight houes and roud to the palices the garedes cheacked sebastian over for wepons wich he had nun so keith then lead sebashtian throu the palices "wail this is ware i live "he said tacking off his cote and handing it tow one of the 5 maids that woreked for his family

Sebastian smiled as he was carried onto the horses as theu rode back he snuggled up against Keith. When they got off the horses, he waited as the guards checked him, he frowned. He then smiled when Keith pulled him into palace. Looking around in awe, hearing Keith speak. He smiled, "It's soo big... I mean i live in a big home... but this is enormous!" He said, wrapping his arm around Keith's waist, pulling Keith close.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

y

Sebastian smiled as he was carried onto the horses as theu rode back he snuggled up against Keith. When they got off the horses, he waited as the guards checked him, he frowned. He then smiled when Keith pulled him into palace. Looking around in awe, hearing Keith speak. He smiled, "It's soo big... I mean i live in a big home... but this is enormous!" He said, wrapping his arm around Keith's waist, pulling Keith close.

keith smiled and chuckled softly "enormous hum hum...maybe so but i have never rilly noticed probuly becues i lived like this my hole life...wood you like to see more of the houes? i wood love to show you around the houes befor diner"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

y

keith smiled and chuckled softly "enormous hum hum...maybe so but i have never rilly noticed probuly becues i lived like this my hole life...wood you like to see more of the houes? i wood love to show you around the houes befor diner"

Sebastian smiled, he looked over at Keith, "Yes, I would love for to show me around.." he said, sliding his hand up from Keith's waist up to his hand, Sebastian intwined Keith's and his fingers..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
y

Sebastian smiled, he looked over at Keith, "Yes, I would love for to show me around.." he said, sliding his hand up from Keith's waist up to his hand, Sebastian intwined Keith's and his fingers..

keith blushed softly holding gently on to sebastian's hand whoing the liveing room,dining room,reding room,game room,grand garden,mazes,the grand art hall,his mother and fathers room and last but not least his room ~as he showed the rooms he expland the history of the houes and how his family came to be royal ~ as sone as they got to his room he stued in frount of his bed and spred out his arms and fell back into his bed and a book fell out from his bed and landed infrount of sebastian's feet and and a old picher was poking out of the dook but keith did not notes "the one thing i rilly love about being rich is this bed it's soooo confftabule"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff