Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Painting Of Both Worlds [1x1 - Sanimei and I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm
Sanimei

User Image
Sora Cyrielle◢<-------- ❃

≱≰ 

He walked down the concrete path with a smile on his face. He felt somewhat happy, not really knowing what the reason was. As he neared his house, he let his wings disappear from sight then he went up the steps of his home, opening the door with the key from his pocket. He turned the lights to the kitchen first to drop of his candy. Then he went to the bathroom, deciding to rake a shower to remove some paint from his skin. He cleaned himself under the sprinkles of warm water from the shower head. He shampooed his hair, rubbing the foam into his scalp before moving on to clean the ret of his shower. After some proper cleaning, he quickly got out and grabbe a nearby towel. He had to look neat when he was to greet his new neighbours tomorrow. He wa excited about that.

He exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist, to his bedroom were e slipped on a pair of boxers and pyjama pants. Rubbing the towel into his har, he sat on the edge of his bed, letting out a small sigh. He had to admit, it was quite an interesting day. He still wasn't that sleepy et either but, he had o get up nice and early tomorrow. He crawled further up on his bed, chucking his towel to the side before pulling the covers up and going to sleep.

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi continued down the deserted street with his arms folded over his chest. He felt.........Happy somehow. At least, that's what assumed this feeling to be. He had no idea what brought it on either. It went against his very nature. 'How odd.' He thought before he held his hand up, allowing his claws to appear.

Asagi sighed as he continued down the street to his home. A traditional looking place. He slid open the door and stepped inside then closed the door behind him. He was greeted by his calico cat, Sayo. After petting the feline a few times, he went up the long spiral stairs to his room. After removing his shirt, he flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It was not long before he fell into a deep sleep, though he did not recall ever closing his eyes.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 am
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰

After night has passed, the moon sunk down while the sun slowly rose from the shadows. Light slowly seeped through the thin curtains which hung from the tenshi's bedroom window. It was time to get up when the alarm clock sounded at 8:00, making the brown haired male groan. He reached out lazily to shut the annoying contraption but he knew that he can't go back to sleep again. He had to get up.
It took all off his willpower to just pry his eyes open. "Uhn...I'm up..." he mumbled as he lazily sat up from his bed, waiting for a couple of moments before getting up and staggering towards the kitchen. He grabbed himself some breakfast, buttered toast, fried eggs and a cup of tea. He munched on his morning feast on the counter as he stared out of the window. He admired the orange glow of the morning sun. It always inspired him to create new pieces of art, seeing such beauty.
After his breakfast, he went and put on a new outfit for the day. A white long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. He also fixed his messy brown hair which always seemed so messed up most of the time.
After getting ready, he glanced at the clock and figured that it was time to say hello to his new neighbors. He was a bit unsure about doing this though, since some people have said that not much people do it anymore these days but since his parents urged him to do so, saying that it was a good way to make more friends, he couldn't say no. They did have a point.
Retrieving two small boxes of traditional Japanese sweets, he made his way to the house on the left. The traditional styled house which intrigued him quite a bit. He took a small deep breath before walking on, going up to the genkan hikido. "Uhhh...What do I do here... Do I knock on the paper door, wait, bad idea. Maybe there's a doorbell..."

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi came awake with a start when the sunlight began to seep through the open window. He groaned drowsily and turned over on his side. He tried to go back to sleep until he felt the cat pawing at his cheek. "Alright. I'm up Sayo." He muttered sleepily and rubbed the calico's head. He pushed himself up and stifled a yawn before standing, his long onyx hair trailing down his bare back. He stretched his arms over his head before exiting the room and walking downstairs, followed by the calico.
After feeding the cat, he grabbed an apple from the fridge and walked outside. It was a rather lovely morning that day. A small smile crossed his lips as he went to sit under one of the blooming sakura trees.
Asagi became lost in thought as he stared up at the small glimpses of the sky. But his thoughts were dragged back to reality when he sensed a presence approach the house. 'Hm.' He thought as he faced forward. He raised an eyebrow at the last person he expected to see. 'The tenshi from earlier? The hell?' He wondered with a puzzled scowl.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 am
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰

Sora inspected the front door of the house, trying to figure out how to inquire his neighbor that he was visiting. Just as he was about to leave, thinking that his neighbor might still be asleep, he turned around one last time to check and saw the oni from last night. "Ah, it's you!" he uttered, turning his whole body around. He stared for a moment, he couldn't believe that he was neighbor's with, with the oni from last night. He shook his head a little bit before stepping forwards, walking slowly towards the long haired man. "Umm, s-sorry for bothering you so early on a Saturday morning but I just wanted to introduce myself to my new neighbors." he uttered. How do I do this... okay, bow a little, say my name, hand gift over, end of story.
"My name's Sora, Sora Cyrielle, your new neighbor. Nice to meet you." he said with a quick bow before returning to his normal posture and handing over to him, a small box of Japanese sweets. "I-I didn't know what to give as a gift so my parents had left me with these. I hope that you like it..." he smiled faintly before his gaze drifted lower to see a small, black cat. His smile widened and he couldn't help crouching down. "So cute~" he cooed, reaching out towards the petite feline. "Is this cat yours?'

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:16 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi chuckled a lightly at the tenshi's nervousness. For creatures of such power, they could be very timid. "Asagi Locklir. And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Sora." He said as he stood up. He tilted his head to the side slightly when Sora handed him a small box.
Asagi's gaze then drifted to the cat. He smiled a little at the feline. "Yes. That's Sayo." He replied. He was rather surprised when the feline walked up to Sora and rubbed it's head on his hand. He crouched down and rubbed the cat's head. "She seems to like you. That's odd for her." He said.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 am
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰ 

"...Asagi." he muttered, giving the kitten one last pat on the head before looking up at him. "Sayo is very cute." he said. He had to resist the urge to grab her and take her back home but...she was someone else's and she's owned by an oni at that. The srange smile made him grin at the man unknowingly.

❃ ------>((OOC:Soz about the short post. Exhausted brain sad ))

≱≰

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:48 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi continued to pet the feline. He nodded a bit absentmindedly to Sora's statement. He watched as Sayo went to lay down in between them and started purring happily. He glanced up at Sora to see the tenshi grinning. He raised an eyebrow a bit at the other man, since he found it strange that the other man was grinning.

{It's alright. It happens.}  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰ 

Sora saw the one's expression change. He kinds figure that it was because of his random grin or smile appearing so suddenly. It often happens since he tended to daydream a lot so sometimes, people would find him sitting by himself while his expressions change. Sora looked back at Asagi and smiles faintly, "Oh yes, sorry for intruding. I should be going now." he said suddenly as he stood up. He actually didn't want to go yet. He still wanted to play woth the cat but, it may be a bother to Asagi.

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi glanced up as Sora stood up. He titled his head to the side at his apology. The tenshi actually thought he had intruded? "It's quite alright. I promise you have not intruded on anything." He replied to reassure the other man. He then looked down at Sayo, who was tapping Sora's leg with her paw.
Asagi couldn't help but chuckle at Sayo. "Apparently, she doesn't want you to leave." He muttered.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰ 

Just as Sora was about to turn to leave, he heard Asagi speak and somehow, hearing those words made him feel quite happy. He did want to stay longer after all. Also, he looked down when he felt something brush his legs. It pulled on his heartstrings to see Sayo paw his leg. He found himself holding his breath to stop his wings from involuntarily popping out again. It would cause suspicion of that happen so early in the morning when it's nice and bright. After a whole, he managed to calm down from his excitement and was able to bend over to pick the car up. He nuzzled his cheek gently against her
soft fur, smiling brightly at Asagi. "Too be honest, I didn't want to leave either." he said bluntly, finding no reason to keep that to himself.
❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:01 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi laughed a little and stood up. "Understandable. When Sayo associates with others, they usually react the same way." He said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He was rather amazed that Sayo was actually purring, despite the fact that a person she didn't know was holding her. As Asagi recalled, Sayo had only ever been that way around him.
'Must be a tenshi thing.' He thought and lightly scratched her ear. He gently took Sayo from Sora and rubbed her head. He brushed his bangs out of his eyes and then looked up at Sora again. "Would you like to come inside for some tea?" He asked, trying to be hospitable.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰ 

Sora cooed at the cat a bit more before Sayo was taken back by Asagi. He did a small wave which would've looked a bit sill, waving at animals at such an agar bit he didn't care. The tenshi nodded at the oni's proposal for some tea. "Yes, a cup of tea would be nice." he answered with his usual gentle tone of voice. Today was et another day of firsts. A tenshi coming to an one's house to have a sit down and have a cup of tea. Quite different from fighting eah other to death.

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image

Asagi gently rubbed Sayo's cheek with his index finger. He looked up at Sora and nodded to him. He never expected to spend the morning having tea with a tenshi. Though, there's a first time for everything he supposed. Especially in this day and age. Creatures of different races seemed to have gained a bit of sense.
He let Sora hold Sayo again and then walked up to the house.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Sanimei

User Image

≱≰ 

Sora followed Asagi into his traditional Japanese house. The outside itself wad quite a view and the inside surely didn't disappoint. Everything looked so organized and neat. Also, everything inside looked so...so, 'Japanese'. Well he didn't know how to describe it bit it was definitely interesting. He slowly lowered Sayo and set her on the tatami mat and waited for Asami to bring the tea while he looked around, not daring to touch anything. "Your house looks really nice." For some reason, he felt kind of nervous. Maybe it was because Asagi was nice, a bit too nice. He just hoped that the two of them could get along well.

❃ ------>((OOC smile )

≱≰

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas