Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 am
Ven Vanity

User Image
"Fighting," Katio said resting his bandaged hand on his sword, "I dont want to get rusty just because I dont use it anymore." He shivered again, rubbing his hand on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 am
User Image
Joey looked over at the boy's sword.. "Ooh fighting.. I understand your practicing.. Have to jog to stay in shape for sports.." he said.. Thinking... "What's your name?" he asked, walking over onto the bench, he sat down..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 am
Ven Vanity

User Image
"Honda Katio," Katio said deciding to sit down next to the other boy. "What's yours?" he asked, still rubbing his arm with his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 am
User Image

Joey looked over at Katio, "Mines Joey, Ranaii.. Friends call me Jojo.." he said, rubbing both of his arms.. "It's nice to meet you Katio.." he said.. "So did you quit in a war or something?" he questioned, curious..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am
Ven Vanity

User Image
"It's a pleasure to meet you Joey-kun," Katio said, listening to the boys question "I was a captian in the army," he said remembering everything that happen, "I got severely wounded on my last mission and my head officer told me to take a break."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:58 am
Joey smiled then looked down at Katio's bandaged hand again, he bit his lip, "How long were you fighting? How old are you?" Joey asked, looking up over at Katio's face..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:29 am
Ven Vanity

User Image
Katio closed his eyes for a minute trying to remember how old he was when he joined. "I joined when I was sixteen," he said glancing over at Joey, "I turned 21 this year."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 pm
"Sixteen?" Joey said astonished.. "That's young.. I'm 18... Were you scared when you were in the war?" he asked looking up into Katio's eyes..
User Image  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image
"The first time I killed a man, I wouldn't leave my tent for the rest of that day. Being in war never scared me, I love the feel of my sword in my hand," Katio said looking at Joey. 'I'm never this open with anyone, so there must be something about this guy...' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image
Joey nodded, "I know the feeling.. That's how I feel with sports.. And the music I play.." he said, smiling.. Joey looked down at Katio's sword.. "That's scary.." he said, staring at his sword..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image
"Music? What do you play?"Katio asked, smiling at the other boy slightly. "Sword's aren't scary unless the person with one knows how to use it. Their great protection though."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image

Joey smiled, turning his body towards Katio's, he smiled. "I play guitar and viola, I also paint. Three of my paintings are in the public arts museum in the city.." he said, smiling looking into Katio's eyes, looking back down at his swords, "Well I see they are great protection, Since you almost sliced my head off.." Joey said, chuckling at the thought of his head being chopped off, he then bit his lip and stopped laughing, looking back up at Katio, looking into his eyes, he smiled softly..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 am
Ven Vanity

User Image
"I haven't been here long, but I'll look for your work when I visit the city's arts museum", Katio said, laughing slightly at Joey's next word. "I am sorry about that, my PTSD just kicked in."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 am
User Image

Cole smiled, "When you find my art, tell me what you think." he said smiling at Katio, "Ah.. I'll just make sure not to sneak up on you again.." he said, chuckling.. "Where'd you get you sword?" he asked, looking up at.. the sky  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm
Ven Vanity

User Image
"You have my word that I will," Katio said looking down at his sword. "This old thing?" he asked with a chuckle, "It was given to my great-great-great-great-great grandfather by the Emperor. It was passed down to me whe my father died, its in great shape for being so old."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff