Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Mirage (Yuri 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Santhal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 am
Lang and Eric watch the exchange of blows with evident interest and while its almost amused on the woman´s part, his is expertly watching and calculating every move Ice makes.
When all is said and done the ravenhaired woman turns to the silent man and recieves a nod. "There will be few things I would like you to do, but that will have to wait for a moment. I am pleased with what you have shown and said. So if you are interested in this work all you have to do is sign." Taps her well manicured finger on the abandoned contract.

Then she turns her eyes behind the blonde woman. "And you boys are free to leave. Good work."
Two groans resound from the ground as the beaten opponents begin to get on their feet.
"I told you it was a bad idea to take the deal." Suprisingly its the smaller one who said those words, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Damn. She should have kicked your mouth instead." Grumbles the other as he stands up. "Let us know if something comes up." Nods to Lang and makes his way to exit. Now that he relaxes his movement is fluid unlike the clumsy way he walked before.
"See ya." Winks to Ice and follows his friend out, laid back sharpnes in his own move evident. "I almost laughed my a** off when she downed you ..." His teasing words die out as the door shut behind them.

Lucretia21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

User ImageBoadicea ~Ice~ CamelotUser Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ice was far from being naive. She had learned that mistake at an early age, and it wasn't something she ever intended on doing again, thank you very much. So, she'd had a strong suspicion that the two men that had busted into the room were a set-up, a test to see how Ice would handle it. But, while she had suspected as much, she had decided to act as though it were the real thing. There was, after all, a small chance that it wasn't a test, and if there was even a slim chance of something like that, Ice didn't risk it. Besides, even if it were a test, it was the perfect time for Ice to show off -at least some of- her skills. And then of course there was simply the fact that Ice loved to fight, loved winning a fight, so she was always up for one no matter what the circumstances or situation.

Once she had finished knocking the two off of their feet, she turned her attention back towards Lang and Eric, as Lang spoke; saying that while there were a few other things that she would like for Ice to do, that they could wait, and that she was happy with what Ice had shown thus far. The corners of Ice's mouth tugged up into a ghost of a smile. She wasn't much of a smiler, but the best way to get one out of her was to compliment her skills. She was proud of what she could do, she'd trained hard for most of her life to get to where she was today. She had decided a long time ago that she would never be defenseless or helpless ever again, and she hadn't been. After Lang said that all she had to do was sign, Ice let her eyes flicker back to the two men as they began to climb to their feet as Lang told them good work and that they were free to leave. I thought so, she thought, shaking her head a little. She did, however, arch an eyebrow just a bit when the one winked at her. Interesting. Also interesting was the fact that their movements were a lot more different now that they were leaving than they had been when they had first arrived. Hmmm, she made a mental note of that for later use.

At the moment, however, she bit back a chuckle at the muttering the two men were doing as they disappeared out of sight and turned her attention back towards Lang and Eric once again as she walked back over towards where the contract had been laying. Picking up the pen, Ice leaned over and signed it at the bottom.

Boadicea Hartson

Her real name, though she preferred her nickname of Ice Hart, much better. Dropping the pen on the table with a dull 'thud', she straightened and crossed her arms over her chest. "What's next, then?" she asked.

User Image

Santhal

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:25 am
Lucretia21

Noticing the direction of Ice's gaze and how her expressionless features changed in all the miniscule ways Lang stayed silent till she signed the contract.
"I appologuze for this 'charade'. My employees are all full-fledged profesionals so you wont encounter such scene here, but is all too common on many places in my line of work." She sighed in resignation, handing the contract to Erik. "With the pesky paperwork out of the way we can continue with introducing my new bodyguard with our humble establishment."
The brunette stood up and offered her hand for a handshake to seal the deal and makes on her way out of the room only to stop in middle of step. "But before we begin the tour to your new room there was one thing I wanted for you to do..." She stepped out of her shoes and walked closer to Ice. "..I would like to get aquainted with your body and skills more intimately."
Then she dropped in light fighting stance wich after closer inspection was probably Tai-chi or something similar. "Be gentle please." With coy smile she waited for the blonde woman to get ready for her next fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

When Lang said that her employees were professionals, so that she wouldn't have to deal with another scene like that again, Ice gave a shrug of her shoulders. "That'll be a first for me. You'd be surprised the amount of fights that usually break out in my line of work among people that are supposed to be preventing them," she said. That actually felt like a bit of an understatement. When Ice had been working as a bodyguard in Hollywood, there had been more bodyguards than she could count that had gotten into a scuffle just because they wanted to prove that they were tougher. The fight usually lasted for just a couple of minutes before Ice got tired of listening to it and put an end to it herself. Ice shoved those memories to the back of her mind, though. She was done with Hollywood, and with that particular job, and it was a personal rule of hers to never look back once she'd moved on to a new job.

She glanced up at Lang when she offered her hand, and took it, shaking the other woman's hand before letting go and standing up herself. She had only gotten a couple of steps away from the couch when Lang suddenly came back. . . and wanted Ice to fight her? Ice arched an eyebrow, and blinked once. Yep, she was pretty sure that was the case. She bit back a chuckle and sigh combo. Not exactly what she'd been expecting. . . but hey, Ice was good at just going with the flow. So, with a shrug of her shoulders, Ice tossed her bag down onto the couch, and following Lang's lead, kicked her boots off by the couch. At the gentle comment though, Ice couldn't help but chuckle a little. She couldn't exactly make any promises there, considering that once Ice started fighting; she did whatever it took to win. But, she'd be a little extra careful, since it was the person she was supposed to be protecting that she was going to be fighting. Which, that in itself was new. Normally the people that Ice got hired to protect either didn't know how to fight and that was why they hired her, or they just felt that they didn't need to bother because that was what they paid other people to do.

Ice rolled her head to the side and stepped away from the couch and coffee table so that they wouldn't get in the way. Out of the side of her eye, she also kept a little attention on Erik. She didn't think that he was going to get involved, but hey, she'd learned a long time ago to never let your guard down and always be aware of your surroundings. On that note, she waited to see what Lang would do and how she'd go about starting this test.

User Image

Santhal

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm
The comment Ice let go did sound too much as insultto Langs ears, but she did not show any discomfort, though she could not resist to answer.
"Oh? That's good to know. I'll have to make sure that such unchecked members of my staff will be throughly monitored till they prove themselves." That earned her a light nod from Erik, wich most likely did not catch the joke ... or just wanted to point out his concern.

The new employer watched the blonde move in more open space and a light smile tugged at her lips at one moment as Ice was getting ready and measured her opponent. As she was not showing any signs of starting Lang took the initiative.
She almost glided in one fluid move to her bodyguard and swung her fist in high arc quickly followed by the other a bit lower.
The way she fought was insidous and she was very flexible, allowing her to get out of most clinches, but in the end she was still a bloody amateur capable to handle a single street thug at most. Not to mention her strenght was inferioir to that of a full grown man.

Lucretia21

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ice might have been willing to go along with this new test that Lang apparently had in mind for her, but she wasn't about to be the one to actually start it. It just went against all of her training, she'd spent too much of her life working to protect people that hired her, not being the one to attack them. Oh, Ice had thrown the first punch plenty of times, sure; but it always towards people that deserved it, and never by someone that had hired her to watch their backs. Besides, by letting Lang be the one to start it, it would give Ice an idea of what her fighting style was; that would come in handy. If and when they ended up involved in a fight of some sort, it was always good to know what Lang was capable of. Oh, Ice had no plans on letting Lang have to actually do any kind of fighting herself, however it was nice to know that she wasn't defenseless.

As Lang lunged forward, Ice noticed two things right off the bat. One was that she was graceful on her feet, and agile, Ice would give her that. However, she also noticed that Lang was. . . inexperienced, so to speak. Her fighting style was amateurish, obviously she hadn't had any training, and hadn't involved in fights with more than one person. Probably only a street thug, at the most, and even then it was probably a lesser one that wasn't that great a fighter themselves. Ice threw her hand out, and blocked the first attempt Lang threw her way easily. The second attempt came a bit faster than Ice had expected from Lang, however, not faster than anything Ice had dealt with before and was already more than ready for the second attempt. Ice shot her other hand out, only this time instead of simply blocking Lang's attempt; she grabbed Lang's wrist. Then, in a blink of an eye, she had pulled Lang's arm, pulling the other woman towards her at the same time as she spun Lang around, pulling her arm behind Lang's back. Normally, this would have been the time that Ice would have either put her opponent in a choke hold, or something along those lines, however, she was holding back because it wasn't a real fight, and it was against the person that had hired her to protect them. But while Ice was holding back, she kept a tight grip on Lang's arm, just to see how the other woman would attempt to get out of the hold.

User Image

Santhal

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm
Lucretia21

Lang if nothing else seemed to be amused by the way Ice blocked her attempts to land even a single hit and failing with the other not even trying.
though when she ended up in hold she seemed to relax as if expecting such move. What more the employer leaned back not minding that her harm should be in pain if she forced it intighter hold "Impresive." ... or she just did not feel any pain as her voice sounded even more amused than her expression before.
Lang still did not make any move to get out of the hold seeming to think about something. The fingers on her captured hand moved as if ascertaining the allowed mobility and after that a slight change of posture let the blonde woman know that a decision was made.
Without any other preparation Lang made a graceful arabian cartwheel using Ice's hold as leverage. To top it off she twisted the captured hand, caught her oponents wirst before she could retract it and pulled her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

While Ice didn't actually consider Lang to be an 'opponent' by the usual standards, considering that the woman was her new employer, and this was yet another test on her part, she was still careful to watch both her actions and expressions. Ice had learned a long time ago that you could tell a lot about a person's fighting style by their expressions. Some people gave away their next move by a certain look that crossed their face. Sometimes if they were angry, it meant that they would be sloppy in their fighting because they wouldn't be focusing the way that they should be, others that were scared would be all over the place and harder to know what to expect but easier to block nonetheless. This meant that Ice noticed something that was slightly unusual with Lang; she almost looked a little amused by the fight. Why that was exactly; she had no clue, however. She hadn't known Lang enough and didn't know enough about her to be able to guess those things just yet. Once she got used to someone though, she was better at figuring things about them.

Although, she did start to get some idea about what the look was about when Lang said something about it being 'impressive', if she had correctly, anyway. And she didn't exactly seem too concerned with the hold that Ice had put her in. Ice wasn't naive, however. Lang was a bit too calm about it, and that made her suspicious, and made her assume that Lang was probably figuring out her next move. Ice had came across a few people that would take pauses in the fight, calculating their next moves before actually doing it. Ice tended to think things through before jumping in, but once she was in a fight; she simply reacted on instinct.

Sure enough, that must have been the case, when Lang suddenly moved, flipping herself into a cartwheel. That happened rather quickly, and Ice didn't have time to let go of the other woman's hand, or try to block it, before she had flipped over and gotten her hand loose, only to grab the wrist of the same hand Ice had used to put Lang into the hold just seconds ago, and yank her forward. But, while it was too fast for Ice to be able to avoid, that didn't mean that she didn't go along with it. Instead of going like most people would do, and try to resist being propelled forward, Ice did the opposite; going limp for a second and allowing herself to be pulled forward towards the ground. However, instead of just being thrown face first on the ground, Ice flipped herself over, rolling as she hit the ground and flipping herself over so that when she came to a stop; she was sitting upright, and swinging her foot out, aimed at Lang's legs in an attempt to knock the other woman off her feet.

User Image

Santhal

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Lucretia21

As for going along with the flow Ice was'nt the only one who did just that. The brunette did not bother with maintaining balance after her pull and fell on the ground, trusting the floor-padding to soften her landing. When her new bodyguard swung around her leg in sweeping kick Lang was about to prop herself on elbows to get in a more comfortable position quirking an eyebrow.
"I think that should be enough. My clothes are not exactly made for such rigorous movement." She said unconcerned as the kick stopped. "That will be all Erik. Oh, would you be so nice to contact the Tailor to be prepared tomorrow? We need few things prepared for Ice to fit correctly."
The eversilent man who probably did'nt make a single move through the whole fight just nodded and went out of the gym, leaving both women alone.

"Now then. We got to know each other on physical level too ..." Lang rised one hand for Ice to help her stand up. "Let me show you to your room ... By the way, how are your thoughts about using bizzare and concealed weapons?" She asks a weird question. Maybe as ice-breaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ice wasn't complaining when Lang suddenly said that that would be enough of a test. While Ice certainly had no problems with fighting, she wasn't that fond of fighting with her boss. After all, she had been hired to protect her boss. And trying to fight her meant that Ice had to hold back and be extra careful not to accidentally hurt her. That wasn't something that Ice was used to, whenever she was fighting someone; she set out to disable them and win. So, Ice let go of Lang, and took a couple of steps back, forcing her muscles to relax as Lang told Eric that would be enough. As well asking him to contact the tailor to be ready tomorrow, because they needed a few things to fit Ice. That caused Ice to arch an eyebrow, but she remained silently. While Ice preferred her jeans and t-shirts, she was used to having to wear things that weren't her usual clothes for certain occasions. Especially when she had been working in Hollywood, she had been forced to wear dresses. She nearly cringed at the thought. Ice really was not the dress kind of girl.

Ice let her eyes follow Erik as he left, and then turned her attention back to Lang as she spoke, taking her hand. "Thanks, that would be great," she said when Lang offered to show her her room. Truthfully, Ice was rather curious to see it. She was used to staying in places far less nice than this one, so it was easily a step up. Then Lang suddenly asked her what her thoughts were on. . . using bizarre and concealed weapons. Ice arched an eyebrow at her at first, then let out a halfhearted laugh. "Well, concealed isn't a problem. I've worked undercover so much that that is pretty much the norm for me," she said, giving a shrug of her shoulders. "As for bizarre," she continued, tilting her head to the side a little "Well, I have a rule; do whatever it takes to get the job done. So I suppose I can just do use whatever. But I'd have to see them before I could tell you what I thought about them," she said, shrugging. "I once used a fireplace poker in a fight. Another time a tire iron. Once even a flower pot. That's just to name a few," she said. She wasn't sure if that fit into the category of 'bizarre' things that Lang had in mind, but it was some off things that Ice had used during fights. Besides, she wasn't entirely sure if Lang really meant it, or if it was just some sort of icebreaker, or a test of some sort.

Ice went quiet for a second, then decided to ask a question of her own. "So, is there anything special that I need to know about this job?" she asked curiously. Lang had already told her enough to be able to do her job properly, and most of it you just had to wing as you went anyway. But still, Ice liked to know if there was anything special she should know. Like if there was anyone specific that she should be on the lookout for, or if there was something Lang was allergic to that Ice needed to watch for. That sort of thing.

User Image

Santhal

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm
"Bizzare and makeshift are different in few aspects, but you seem capable enough to handle each." Lang duted off and tidied her dress as she walked through the hallway deeper inside the building. After a left turn there was a staircase that took both women to second floor and the big double door on their left showed another large room.

The number of tables with chairs, a big window separating the room from another and the general restaurant feel makes it easy to guess what is its purpose.
User Image "There really are few things you should know. Almost all women I employ belong to me. Literally. Each was bought as slave and each of them will pay me back hundred-fold. If they do they are free to go wherever they want or stay in my employment.I may look like like I'm helping them but I'm no samaritan so keep that in mind. And if you wont mind I may ask you to take care of my flower once in a while, though it requires gentle touch and patience." She adds cryptically.
"General mess here is three times a day, if you're late there's always the town, but you pay for your meals there." The ravenhaired woman confirms the guess and stops only for moment so Ice can get a short look inside.
"The chef's here are bit specialized so dont expect anything grand, but they should handle if any unusual wish you may have without much trouble."

With that said Lang continues her stride up another set of stairs instead continuing further down the hall. After getting up immediately another left turn and a hallway with many doors opens in front o them. She walks almost to the end, and after fishing out a key with weird white square strapped to it opens one of them taking a step aside for the blond woman to see inside.
User Image
The room is dominated by a comfortabl looking double-bed leaving just enough room for few closets, vanity table and just enough free space to move between. Everything peice of furniture is looks like wooden, though is more probably made of plywood. Its quality seems to be good none the less.
"A fully equiped bathroom is in the back. Feel free to use this room as you like. You can throw out whatever you dont need and refurnish it to your taste, but as with the food, whatever you get from outside is from your money." The employer dangles the key between fingers for Ice to grab.
"The white thingie here is a control for the back door. Press it once when close to them and they open. In case of emergency press several times and they open quickly and close right after you get inside. It alarms the security at the same time." She thinks for a moment tappinf a finger on the lips. "That seems to be all for now. You have rest of the day free to move in rest, your work begins tomorrow at 8 am. I call you on the home-phone then. Any other questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ice gave a halfhearted chuckle when Lang said that she seemed capable enough to handle both bizarre and makeshift. "I assure you that I am," she said, giving a shrug of her shoulders. There truly wasn't a lot that Ice either didn't already know how to use, or couldn't figure out how to use if she had to. That was one good thing about her job; it had forced her to think on her feet and keep moving, no matter how impossible or difficult something appeared to be at first. Ice went quiet for the next few moments as she followed Lang through the house. Instead opting to take in her surroundings, and make mental notes about the route that Lang was taking, so that she could find her way through the place later. She noticed small things to use later as landmarks if needed, such as a statue there, a rug here. Some things that might blend into the background to others became important mental notes to Ice. She'd always been good with directions, and even at finding the north star at night, and that had extended into finding ways to avoid getting lost in large buildings. Especially when you were in a hurry and didn't have time to spare to figure out exactly where you were.

Before long, they entered another large room, which appeared to be a restaurant. A fancy one at that, she silently added. She took in the room, then turned her attention back towards Lang as she began to explain about the women that worked for her. She arched an eyebrow, but otherwise was careful not to show any kind of reaction or thoughts on the matter. Considering that she remembered what Lang had told her earlier about the kind of business she was in, it wasn't too much of a surprise in hindsight. Especially when added with the fact that Ice had seen her share of what happened on the black market. She wasn't naive to that, to say the least. When Lang added that even though it may have looked like she was helping them, she wasn't, and that she wasn't a Samaritan, Ice was careful to avoid looking directly at her. Sadly, Ice had really suspected as much. She couldn't even honestly remember when she had met someone that truly did something to help someone else without wanting anything in return. Hell, she wasn't sure if she ever had at all period. She did spare a quick glance in Lang's direction at the flower comment though. Well, that could have any number of meanings behind it.

She went on to explain about there being three meals a day, and that the chefs were a bit specialized, Ice nodded her head a little to that. "I'm not really fond of fancy stuff, anyway, Give me anything with pasta, a pizza, or a simple salad, and I'll be happy," she commented. "And three meals a day is actually a plus. I'm use to going on just two, or something even just one," she added as an afterthought. Sometimes that was caused by her just being too busy or distracted and not having time to eat. And occasionally because she didn't have a choice for one reason for another. But that wasn't anything that she was about to get into anytime soon. She didn't like to dwell on the past. What was the point? Live for today, that was her motto. Well, one of them.

Ice took one more look around the room, then she heard Lang's footsteps moving off and turned to follow her. She caught up before they reached another set of stairs. Following her down a long hallway that was lined with doors, she tried to remember which one it was that Lang choose when she finally came to a stop, using a very weird key to open it. She got distracted by the key for a second, before she realized that Lang was moving so that she could peek into the room. Turning her glaze from the odd key to the room, she took a good look around it. It was a nice sized room, larger than her entire last apartment had been. There was a large double bed that looked comfortable, a lot more so than her old lumpy mattress on the floor had been. The room was also elegantly decorated, and even had a nice little bookshelf over the bed. She would have to check those out later. She nodded her head as Lang said that there was a bathroom in the back, and to feel free to use the room as she liked. With, of course, the catch that anything she got from outside was on her money. "Got it. Although I don't think that will be necessary. I like the room," she said, as she reached over to take the key from Lang. Plus there was also the fact that Ice normally didn't like to customize anything, because she usually never ended up staying for too long.

Lang went on to tell her about the back door and how to use it in an emergency. Ice made a mental note of it, although usually whenever something like that happened; Ice was right in the middle of it rather than hiding. Still, it was good to know, just in case. She stayed quiet as the other woman said that she had the rest of the day free to move in and rest, and that her work started at 8 tomorrow, and she'd call her on the home phone, She nodded her head and took a minute to try to think of any other questions that she might have had for her. "I can't think of anything, really. You've pretty much answered everything," she finally said after a minute. And she had, right down to when she would start work tomorrow. Ice slid the key into her right jean pocket, and reached up to slid the strap of her duffel bag off her shoulder. "I guess. . . I'll get settled in, and see you tomorrow then," she added after a minute. Truthfully, Ice was actually looking forward to her first day of work on her new job. She always got a little excited when starting a new job and getting to jump head first into it.

User Image

Santhal

OOC: Sorry, I didn't find this until just now.  

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:16 am
Lucretia21
No problem. Im kind of used to waiting.

As there was almost whole day till tomorrow, there was most of the time nothing to do then explore the new home. The room was indeed fully equiped and there were few things probably discarded by previous tenant, because they did not look like standart equipment.
The books were a nice example. There were books from many different genre's, most showing signs of use. The only ones of practical use, and worn down, are two law books. Massive things one could easily use as bludgeon.
Further exploration has shown few other things left in different places. A tiny bonsai made out of wire and still managing to look alive, old ruler, bowler-hat, pair of cuffs without keys ... and even few erotic toys balantly left in one drawers, still in their original packages.

Around noon Ice could hear how the whole building began come to life. Till now it was indeed empty, no signs of other tenants in hallways. Now few alarmclock's sounds making it easy to guess where they were. As the room's walls weren't paper thin the sounds comming were quite muffled, but still somewhat intelligible. Laugh, chatter, closing or rather slamming of one door, steps in the hallway and even some moans of pleasure probably from the room next to the neighboring. All making the usual morning traffic though here at different time letting all know this place is night active.
After a while the sounds subdued into a quiet murmur of all-day life easily ignorable for those who did not want to be disturbed.

(If you dont want to explore the building today we can continue to next day.)
In the morning the house-phone situated on the wall next to the entrance to room rang. The voice on the other end had a familiar roughness typical for Lang. "Miss Hart meet me at the dining room, bussines clothing is in order were going to visit a gallery."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ice wouldn't call herself antisocial, she liked to think of herself as more of an observer. Sitting in the background and watching others go about their daily lives, trying to get a feel for what they were like. Ice had learned to tell quite a bit about people with just how they did certain everyday things. So after she had spent an hour or so exploring her new room, she'd been curious when she'd heard the building starting to come to life around her. Alarms ringing, muffled conversations drifting through the walls and door, footsteps passing by her door. There seemed to be more people living there than Ice had originally thought. Interesting, although it made sense considering the size of the place. Having explored nearly everything there was to see in her new room, Ice had decided to observe her new neighbors, so to speak. She slipped out into the hallway, when there hadn't been anyone around, and slowly made her way through the house. Watching what the others were doing, but remaining out of sight the entire time. One of Ice's specialties was her stealth. She was rather proud of being able to blend into her surroundings, so that she could surprise people when she finally decided to make her presence known. Something she found curious, was the way that the schedule appeared to be reversed here. People slept during the day, and woke up in the evening hours, staring their days as most people's days were winding down. It wasn't something she was completely unfamiliar with, just a bit unexpected. Oh well, Ice was more than capable of shifting her schedule around as needed. Eventually, sometime in the late hours of the night, Ice had went back to her room. Having gotten an idea of how many other people were there, and a general idea of who did what, and that sort of thing. After taking a shower, Ice had picked out a book that drew her attention the most and curled up in book, spending the next couple of hours reading it.

Ice had never been one to sleep much. She would usually function just fine on only two or three hours sleep a night, and that was just fine with her. She didn't like to waste too many hours being asleep, when she could be doing something productive. That was one of her mottos, anyway. So as the sky was slowly starting to lighten, with the sun slowly making it's appearance in the horizon, Ice was already up and getting ready for the day. She was fully awake by the time that the phone rang, and was nearly finished with the bagel that she'd ran out and picked up from a restaurant a few blocks away. Answering it, she was instructed by Lang to meet her in the dining room, and that they would be going to visit a gallery. "I'll be down in five," she said before hanging up.

Exactly five minutes later, after having picked out an outfit appropriate for a gallery, Ice walked into the dining room. Ice had to admit that she was just a tad bit excited. It was that same feeling that she always got when starting a new job. The thrill of starting something new, the excitement and challenge of having to wing it as you figured out what you were doing. That was one of her favorite things about her job. Ice had never been the type that could sit still for very long, that would be content with some desk job. No, Ice thrived on action, on being forced to think on her feet. And of course, she enjoyed the fighting aspect of her job as well. "Ready when you are," she said when she spotted Lang.

User Image

Santhal

OOC: Sorry for making you wait so much. I've been slow with all of my replies lately. I used to be much faster with them, but work/life has decided to slow me down the past few months.  

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Santhal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:54 am
Lucretia21

As Ice new employer's words let one guess all of the tenants were women of all colors and shapes, but without exception beautiful and in great physical shape. As for clothing most donned casual wear but there are few in expensive looking outfits and one particular, which goes to the mess hall just in her underwear, showing numerous tattoos and piercings on her alabaster skin.
They greet each other in relaxed manner and talk out a storm, but nothing unusual. Still, considering Lang proclaimed herself their owner it just does not look like they feel any restrains.
None of the tenants spares Ice more than one glance, but that is more than explained as she meets another woman situated in very similar manner to her own. Her face looks like that of a doll even enhanced by long black hair and empty look focused somewhere to other side of the hallway.

The next morning was Lang waiting for Ice in empty mess hall. Today she donned a purple dress that looked bit more decent than her very short office suit. Though this ones bottom was slanted with left side reaching mid-calf and right almost at hip. Not to mention it hugged her body in all the right places, presenting her figure with no less scantiness than the first.
As she spotted the blond woman in door her brows furrowed with disaprovement. She was clearly expecting something different and considering the high quality material of her dress the standards were on wholly different level from regular person.
"Its nice to see you have no trouble with adjusting." The brown-haired woman said pointing to the chair across hers. "Take a seat please. I'll tell you today's schedule."
She waited patiently for her bodyguard to do so, taking a sip from her cup of coffee.
"Today we will visit my gallery and if there will be enough time then the chemical laboratory. I have few things that need my attention there and you can get a look around because my visits there are very common." Setting the almost empty cup on the table Lang pointed to Ice.
"But before that we have to buy you some appropriate clothes ... and visit the Tailor to get you the necessary equipment ..." The woman stopped for few moments. "I almost forgot. I have to tell you few ... can I call those signal's? There shouldn't be any need to tell you how to behave when you accompany me. My and your safety is top priority. If I don’t say otherwise you take care of anyone that wants to do any of us harm, though it may be difficult to discern it from usual provocations. When I tell you to stop or to stay somewhere you will not argue and do as such." With one last sip she empties the cup. "And lastly, when I tell you just 'who' and not what to do with them you will deal with him with extreme prejudice. I don’t care if they will end up unconscious, crippled or dead. I will manage the aftermath so no need for reservations." As she says it her voice is ice-cold, there's no doubt she can be as ruthless as any other businessman if not more.
Li tapped her lips with a paper napkin, neatly folded it and placed on top of the cup.
"If everything is clear and you have no questions we can get going." Suddenly she souded as calm and amused as ever.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff