Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 am
Sanimei

Seji took his water when it came and slowly siped it and smiled a little at kaito when he laughed.when kaito told him he would be right back he nodded "ok i'll wait here."Seji looked around where he was sitting when Kaito was gone and almost spit out his water when Kaito came back.he was so beautiful that Seji blushed"i like what your wearing."he said nicely"oh was just telling you i can't cook at all."he smiled softly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 am
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito was a bit taken aback when Seji said he liked his clothes. "Really? Most think I'm weird for wearing them." He said with a shrug. He didn't really care about the odd looks people gave him for wearing what he did. He grew up wearing things like this so he wasn't about to give it up.
Kaito's dark brown eyes went up to the ceiling in thought. "Out of curiosity. What were you trying to cook last time you tried?" He asked, genuinely curious.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Sanimei

"yeah really i've never seen clothes like yours it cool."Seji smiled and sipped his water"oh well your going to laugh it was stupid..."Seji blushed and looked down he was still mad about what had happened and just didn't want to be made fun of though he would tell if Kaito was to say he wouldn't laugh...though maybe Kaito would teach him to cook he smiled and looked up at him "if you won't laugh i'll tell you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:21 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito shrugged. "I grew up in Cairo. This is normal for me." He said. He raised an eyebrow at Seji's reaction to his question. He'd never had someone look so mad about not being able to cook. Still, he'd never laughed at someone because they couldn't cook. Some people could while others couldn't. "I promise I won't laugh." He said with a slight nod of his head.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm
Sanimei

"well i was cooking eggs."Seji looked at him"i know pretty bad right?" He chuckled "i haven't tired to cook since then." Seji knew it was bad to give up after one mistake"your so lucky you can cook.i wish i could so that way when my parents aren't home i don't have to have the maids cook for me."Seji sighed"i need to know that kind of stuff so i can live on my own." looked down and played witht the end of his shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito raised an eyebrow at Seji. He hadn't expected him to list such a simple dish. 'Well.....There's a first for everything.' He thought. "Well. If it's any consolation, I've messed up eggs quite a few times." He said in an effort to reassure the boy. He remained silent and listened to Seji say he needed to know how to cook. "Want me to teach you? I have to take some time off anyways." He offered.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm
Sanimei

Seji looked at him"you would really teach me how to cook?!"Seji smiled a huge smile"i would love it if you could just tell me what days and where to go!oh and the time and i'll be there."Seji gigled 'i bet i'll learn in no time.you seem really good."Seji wanted to start right away but he didn't want to be pushy it was the mans free time anyway so he didn't want to take tht time away  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito laughed at the boy's enthusiasm. "Well at least your enthusiastic." He said. He tapped his fingernail on the table in thought. "I can start with you tomorrow, probably around noon. I can either teach you here since I have keys, or at my place." He said. Kaito really had no problem with it either way.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:03 pm
Sanimei

"i think at your house would be batter..but um where do you live?"Seji took out a pen and paper"you should write it down so i can show up."He haded Kaito the paper anbd pen "oh and you said you grew up in Cairo?right? what is it like there?"Seji put his hed in his hands and looked at Kaito  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito took the pen and paper then quickly wrote down his address and his cell phone number. "Just give me a call or text when you're on your way over." He said and handed the paper back to Seji. "You wont be able to miss the place either. It's the only two story on that block." He added.
Kaito tilted his head to the side a bit at Seji's questions. "Yes. I was born in Japan but raised in Cairo. It as an absolutely beautiful place. Dusty once you got to the edge of town, but very pretty. I loved it there." He replied with a smile.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 am
Sanimei

"i think i may vist there one day."Seji took his head out of his hands and took out his phone and turned it back on to look at the time"oh it looks like i should get going well thank you again for yesterday and i'll see you later."Seji got up"i'll text you.Bye"Seji smiled as he grabed his things and began to walk away  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito couldn't help the small smile that crept across his face. "I'm sure you'll like it." He said and stood up himself. "I'm afraid I must be off as well." He said and pulled on a black leather jacket. Then a thought crossed his mind. "Oh. Do you need a ride home?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm
Sanimei

"oh well n-"Seji thought for a momment"um yeah i kinda need a ride home if you don't mind...."Seji knew that he could get a ride home but he would rather have Kaiito take him home so he could talk with him more. "i don't think my parents are home..."He said to himself"or did the say they were going to be home..."Seji looked at the ground"oh right they are going to italy!means i'll have the house to myself this whole week!"Seji smiled and fist pumped a little then turned around "sorry i just don't get the house to myself offen..."Seji blushed a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito couldn't help but laugh at the antics. "It's alright. It's always nice to have a place to yourself for a while." He said when he finally stopped laughing. He honestly couldn't help himself really. It was subtle things that would make him laugh.
Kaito then slipped off his jacket and handed it to Seji. "I don't mind at all. I'll give you a ride home. Hope you're not scared of motorcycles though." He said with a grin.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm
Sanimei

Seji looked at the jacket"ah but don't you need that?"he looked up at him and gave him a sheepish grin"i've never been on a motorcycle before so..."He looked down at the ground"is it scary your first time?"He looked back at him.a hint of fear in his eyes.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff