Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Yuiji looked up at the ceiling in thought. What kinds of illnesses caused people to cough up blood again? Hm..... Ah! Now he remembered. "Well. As for why you're doing that. It's either something simple like bronchitis. Or something very serious such as pneumonia. Either way, it's not good. But one is easier to treat than the other." He explained.
He inwardly cringed at the loud creaking of the bed springs. How anyone could sleep comfortably on that was indeed a mystery to him. Even modern hospital beds were uncomfortable. He nodded to Katashi's explanation. 'Well. At least he knows not to take the medications on the ground. Who knows what they are and what they were meant for.' He thought and looked down at the scattered pills and pill bottles littering the floor. He stood up and then went to sit next to Katashi. "The outside world can be a scary place if you don't have anyone with you. Especially in a town you've never been in." He answered with a sigh. Then an idea came to him. It was a bit of a stretch considering how long the boy had been here. But he was wiling to try anything at this point.
"Why don't you and I go outside together." He suggested, fully expecting Katashi to decline.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 pm
"Out...outside?" He stopped playing with the string and turned to look out the window. He cringed, closing his eyes. "I-I don't know..." He actually trusted this Yuiji character, though they had only just met, but he almost felt as though he was a protector, giving the fact he had not yet seen the gun on his belt, or the badge. Katashi turned back to Yuiji and grabbed onto his arm without hesitation. Hiding his face within the others sleeve. He could smell the freshness, the sweet fragrance of the outer world.
"T-take me, before I change my mind." Katashi surprised himself. He was clinging onto another human, speaking fluently, and having thoughts of actually going outside. Before he would of never of thought of such things. They were just mere dreams and it was all happening this very morning.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm
Yuiji couldn't help the small smile that crossed his pale, thin lips. "I promise nothing bad will happen to you." He said softly, and gently rubbed Katashi's hair, much like a parent would to comfort a child. He was careful to not touch his rabbit ears, as he was unsure of what would happen if he did.
He stood up slowly, bringing Katashi up with him. He then led the way out of the hospital and into the outside world. He made sure to stay close to the entrance of the hospital, since Katashi apparently felt safe there. "See. Everything's fine." He said and looked over at the boy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:03 pm
Katashi looked around, taking everything in. The night air was cool and welcoming. He leaned his head back to look up at the sky above. The stars twinkled in his eyes. The moon still looming over their heads making the world seem peaceful. "I-It's nice..." He continued to stare off into the distance of the planet. He, of course being barefooted, took a few steps farther away from the abode. The ground turned from cold to soft as the grass beneath his feet washed his toes from the dew drops. "It's not...so bad." He walked back over to Yuiji. "What's...outside the gates Yuiji-san?" Katashi pointed at the fence that surrounded the grounds, then dropped his arm. "Is that where you came from?" He stared at the gate, at the same time grabbing Yuiji's arm to make sure he was still there physically.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm
Yuiji made sure to keep Katashi within his sight. He was glad that some of the boy's fears had been alleviated with another person being their with him. He reached down and plucked one of the few remaining flowers from the grass.
Yuiji looked up at the gates Katashi pointed to. He was a bit taken by surprised when Katashi called him Yuiji-san. But he still smiled at the boy and answered his question. "Outside these gates. Hm... It's difficult to explain actually. But it's very pretty this time of night." He answered. He then chuckled. "I guess you could say that's where I'm from, yeah." He replied with a shrug and placed his hands in the pockets of his coat.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 am
Katashi looked around a big more as a cold chill crept up his spine sending shivers down his arms. Though it was warmer inside, it didn't compare to the beauty outside and the young male almost hated himself for never leaving the confounds of the hospital. There was so much mystery, and adventures outside. "I would love to go...through those gates one day." He smiled, almost suddenly having a flashback. Something he disliked having. The past was nothing to him. He did not want to remember the horrible things that happened, and he certainly did not want to picture them. Katashi rubbed his eyes for relief from his mind.
"You are the first person...I have ever talked to. I know that doesn't surprise you, but I enjoy your company." He dropped his hands and leaned his head back once more to look up at the sky.
"I need help..."

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am
Yuiji smiled a little bit at Katashi's hopes of going through the gates out of the hospital. He seemed to be making some progress with the young male. "It will happen soon. I'm sure of it." He said quietly. He tilted his head back a bit to look up at the sky. The stars seemed so beautiful out here.
He then looked back to the gates, knowing that he had to leave soon. "I have enjoyed your company as well, Katashi." He said honestly. It was nice to have someone to talk to outside of work. Yuiji pulled his coat closed around him. He had just gained Katashi's trust, and he didn't think it would be right for the young male to see the gun strapped to his leg. That would probably only scare him, Yuiji assumed.
His attention was brought back to the boy when he said he needed help. Hiding his relief, he turned to face Katashi. "I'll help you in any way I can. Just let me know how." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm
The last thing on Katashi's mind was bothering Yuiji with his attention. Ignoring his last question, he looked back at the doors and bowed, grinning all the while. "Thank you for having some concern on my well being and bringing me outside, but I am sure you have much to do. Outside the gates that is..." He picked himself up as he turned, walking towards the doors. "You are welcome to come back any time to play with me and my friends. We enjoy having company over." He gave out a slight giggle as his hand rested on the knob of the door. It pained him to turn his back on such a man as Yuiji, but he wasn't comfortable with the idea of leaving. He needed help, but he wasn't at all sure how, or what, he needed help with. His mind was not settling on any of the idea's and this just crowded his thoughts.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm
Yuiji was going to protest the thought of Katashi going back to the abandoned hospital. But what could he say that would convince him other wise? Figures. Just when he needed his imaginative mind, it went blank.
He merely sighed in defeat and nodded. "Alright, Katashi." He said. He looed back up to him and smiled. "I'd be more than happy to come visit you sometime." He said kindly. He didn't really like the idea of leaving the boy here, but he clearly wasn't set on the idea of leaving. But who knows. Maybe that would change as time progressed. And hopefully Yuiji could keep the other officers from investigating and taking the poor boy away.
Yuiji slipped off his coat and handed it to Katashi. "At least keep yourself warm. It's going to start getting cold." He said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm
Katashi turned, starring at the jacket the other male had handed out to him. His eyes bloodshot from the tears, but he managed to stand strong. His loose arm reached out and took it from Yuiji's grip. He held it as though it was a blanket, still looking at the dark mass as though it was a gift from some far away land. He couldn't quite understand this feeling. Was it sadness, or some kind of happiness? He was overwhelmed by Yuiji's gesture that before his mind could react, his legs and body had already moved. Still gripping the jacket close, he hugged onto the officers waist. He was somewhat shorter then the other, but still managed to act as if he was a child hugging an older adult. He really did not want to inconvenience Yuiji from going home, or where ever he was from, but just could not fathom the idea that he was leaving.
Slowly but surely he backed away, giving Yuiji his space. Wiping his eyes clear he wrapped the jacket around his shoulders.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm
Yuiji tilted his head to the side and blinked a couple times at Katashi. He hadn't expected the younger male to reach out and hug him. He was truly stunned by the hug and was not sure how to react to it. Even when the boy pulled away from him, he was still a bit surprised.
Finally, Yuiji smiled kindly at Katashi and took a step towards him. Yuiji then gently returned the hug and lightly rubbed the boy's hair. He still did not like the idea of leaving Katashi here by himself. And he somehow doubted he could talk him out of it. "Are you sure you'll be alright here?" He asked, still hugging the boy. He had truly hoped the boy would change his mind, due to the dangers of the building. And since he had said he felt sick sometimes earlier. The least Yuiji could do for him was see about getting him medical help.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm
Katashi was silent, but almost immediately hugged back, contemplating on the decision when just moments ago he was so sure of staying. He had forever lived at the hospital, unaware of other human race outside the walls. Unaware of the endless possibilities that the outside had to offer. Deep down he wanted to explore more. He wanted to go on adventures, something that, before, he was not aloud to do given he was too afraid. He didn't have guidance, and if he let Yuiji go he was terrified that he would not return for him as many others had in the past. Katashi would, once again, be left in the shadows. This was something the "young boy" could not accept.
"I-I want to..." he mumbled lightly under his breath. His mind still racing with ideas. "I want to...go with you." The porch on which they stood creaked, it was almost frightening. The old hospital seemed almost irate, as though it had it's own mind.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm
Yuiji was even more by Katashi's answer. He had fully expected the young boy to say no. He hugged him a bit tighter and continued to rub his hair. "Alright. As ling as you're sure." He said and let Katashi go. He stepped off the creaky porch and onto the pavement. The creaking of the floor boards beneath the two of them was almost maddening to him.
"Would you like to go now? Or would you rather think on your decision for a bit?" He asked, not wanting to make it seem like he was forcing Katashi to come with him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm
"G-give me a moment please." Katashi ran back inside and up the stairs. He threw his small blanket over one shoulder and held the stuffed rabbit in the other. He was prepared, but wasn't completely sure of his choice. "If I think upon it...I won't ever leave..." With this notion he ran back downstairs and back outside where Yuiji still stood. Putting the blanket over his head, and then the others jacket over that he grabbed onto Yuiji's arm. "L-lead me out. I can't...look back." His grip tightened onto the other. The pavement cold beneath Katashi's feet.

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Yuiji placed his hands in his pockets while Katashi went back inside for a moment. What could be so important that he'd left in there? His question was soon answered when the young male came back out with the small blanket and the stuffed rabbit. Yuiji couldn't very well protest him wanting to bring those along. He was obviously attached to them.
He smiled at Katashi when the young male grabbed onto his arm again. "There's nothing to be frightened of." He said gently. Yuiji then slowly led the young man out of the gates of the hospital. The city was probably a lot for him to take in, so Yuiji kept close to him in case he got scared.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff