Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Pairings inspired by Pictures (8 Pairings) YAOI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
Hey there (: I'd be willing to do the twins x new kid one, if that's okay with you. I'm not the best with coming up with plots though, but I can try to get ideas if you have a basic idea, maybe?

Ok great smile Well I'm kind of stumped on a plot for that one as well... But the basic idea is this new kid just moves into a rich town and starts going to a private school where he meets the twins. The twins take an interest in him and etc, etc, etc... Do you have any ideas that go with that?

That sounds pretty good, even though it's just basic. Um, I have a couple. Maybe the new kid isn't rich like everyone else, so he feels a bit out of place. He got into this school on a scholarship, so he has to keep his grades up in order to stay in the school. Also, he might not feel comfortable around the twins because they're rich so he thinks they're making fun of his non-richness, which makes him not really want to get very close to them. Do those sound good?

Yeah I like that ^^ And the twins could be kind of snotty and could actually make fun of his nonrichness... Just in a playful way of course... And how the new kid acts towards them could make them only want to be closer to him and get to know him even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
Hey there (: I'd be willing to do the twins x new kid one, if that's okay with you. I'm not the best with coming up with plots though, but I can try to get ideas if you have a basic idea, maybe?

Ok great smile Well I'm kind of stumped on a plot for that one as well... But the basic idea is this new kid just moves into a rich town and starts going to a private school where he meets the twins. The twins take an interest in him and etc, etc, etc... Do you have any ideas that go with that?

That sounds pretty good, even though it's just basic. Um, I have a couple. Maybe the new kid isn't rich like everyone else, so he feels a bit out of place. He got into this school on a scholarship, so he has to keep his grades up in order to stay in the school. Also, he might not feel comfortable around the twins because they're rich so he thinks they're making fun of his non-richness, which makes him not really want to get very close to them. Do those sound good?

Yeah I like that ^^ And the twins could be kind of snotty and could actually make fun of his nonrichness... Just in a playful way of course... And how the new kid acts towards them could make them only want to be closer to him and get to know him even more.

Ah, the memories this brings up... But, yeah that sounds good (: So, the new kid could be just kind of too nice to fight back to the twins snottiness, so he just deals with it, right?

Kieramist

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 pm
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Ah, the memories this brings up... But, yeah that sounds good (: So, the new kid could be just kind of too nice to fight back to the twins snottiness, so he just deals with it, right?

Sounds good to me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:19 pm
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Sounds good to me ^^

Mkay ^^ So, you wanna make the topic? And, just a little heads up, I might not be able to post too much. Semester is ending here in a few weeks, so I'm probably going to be getting a few big projects.

Kieramist

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Sounds good to me ^^

Mkay ^^ So, you wanna make the topic? And, just a little heads up, I might not be able to post too much. Semester is ending here in a few weeks, so I'm probably going to be getting a few big projects.

Sure I'll make the topic smile Oh and who do you want to play?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 pm
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Sounds good to me ^^

Mkay, and I'll be the new kid if that's alright with you ^^

Kieramist

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Sounds good to me ^^

Just fine ^^ I'll post the thread  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 pm
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462
We Are the City
Kitty 5462

Sounds good to me ^^

Just fine ^^ I'll post the thread

Alrighty ^^

Kieramist

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 am
We Are the City
WhiteDragonLady
I like the gay outcastxemo outcast. It could go something like this: The emo outcast(me/uke) and the gayoutcast have been at each others throats for years. So what happens when the two get into a fight and are assigned to teh school therepist? Secrets and hidden feelings come to light and both boys find out what the other really means to him. How's that?

I absolutely love that plot ^^ and would enjoy greatly doing it with you smile
I can make the thread then you can send me a profile of your character? biggrin

Sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 am
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ERMAHGERD!! I wanna do the good boy X bad boy one with you really badly! >w< I'm semi-literate (Paragraph or more), so... heh. Please?

Thanks for putting up with me! ;3
XXXXXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Finally!! I've been wanting to do one for the longest time!
So any plot ideas in mind? >:3

Well, it's not really a plot, but I do have one idea. One of them (either, don't mind which) could be the headmaster's son. That's all I've really got. xD How useless am I?  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ERMAHGERD!! I wanna do the good boy X bad boy one with you really badly! >w< I'm semi-literate (Paragraph or more), so... heh. Please?

XXXXXXX

Well, it's not really a plot, but I do have one idea. One of them (either, don't mind which) could be the headmaster's son. That's all I've really got. xD How useless am I?

Haha very unuseless actually xD That inspired a lot for me! How about the good one is the head masters son's and the bad one is absolutely despised by the head master. The bad boy finds out he has a son and decides to mess with the head master by going after his son. Whilst doing this, they end up falling for eachother?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 pm
WhiteDragonLady
We Are the City
WhiteDragonLady
I like the gay outcastxemo outcast. It could go something like this: The emo outcast(me/uke) and the gayoutcast have been at each others throats for years. So what happens when the two get into a fight and are assigned to teh school therepist? Secrets and hidden feelings come to light and both boys find out what the other really means to him. How's that?

I absolutely love that plot ^^ and would enjoy greatly doing it with you smile
I can make the thread then you can send me a profile of your character? biggrin

Sure.

Great ^^  

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 pm
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

Haha very unuseless actually xD That inspired a lot for me! How about the good one is the head masters son's and the bad one is absolutely despised by the head master. The bad boy finds out he has a son and decides to mess with the head master by going after his son. Whilst doing this, they end up falling for eachother?

OAO Yess!!! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are the bad one? *Guessing*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

OAO Yess!!! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are the bad one? *Guessing*

Lol I would like to be, yes xD  

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:51 pm
Hey I'm interested in doing one of these roleplays with you. Message me and we can work something out, I don't know which one I want to do they all sound good to me.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff