Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick followed behind Soul as they walked out the front doors, then moved so he was walking beside him. He thought for a minute, wondering what he should tell Soul about himself, then simply decided to say, "Well, I live with my little sister in an apartment a couple blocks from the school. My mom died in a wreck just a few years ago, and my dad skipped out on us when I was six." Nick decided that was enough to tell him without accidentally revealing some of his secrets. Besides, Soul only asked for a little about himself.

Ah, that wouldn't be good to have... And being sick for two months, that's a long time. The longest that I've been sick was when I got my tonsils out. I ended up going to the hospital almost two weeks later because I was throwing up blood, then after that I was all sickly. I probably didn't help that it was during December.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:37 pm
Kitty 5462

User ImageSoul frowned a little "I'm sorry that must have been very hard for you," after a few minutes they reached his home it was an upscale apartment complex. He unlocked the door and lead the way in his room was the first door on there left side. The young male smiled opening the door, walking in the main room had a white a black color scheme with small bites of red every now and again. "Shut the door behind you and come have a seat" Soul smiled jumping on the black couch resting his feet on the coffee table in front of him.
(No it wouldn't and it probably didn't, I have haven't had my tonsils removed does it hurt? Also sorry about the late reply I feel sleep again. sweatdrop )  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick shrugged and looked towards the ground. "It's not too bad anymore... You get used to all of it after a while," he said. As the two fell into silence, Nick felt almost relieved. He enjoyed the silent walk to Soul's house, at least, that's where he assumed they were going. When they got to the apartment complex, Nick's jaw nearly dropped. These were some pretty nice apartments, at least they were compared to the apartments he lived in...

Nick stared in awe as Soul opened the door and walked in. He followed Soul inside, shut the door, and walked over to a chair where he sat down. Nick stared down at the floor after sitting, not sure what to say. He tended to be quite awkward whenever he spoke with someone.

I don't think the procedure hurts, but afterward it hurts like a b***h... I ended up drooling all over myself a lot of the time because it hurt to swallow... And, don't worry, it's okay (:

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 pm
Kitty 5462

User ImageSoul chuckled a little "you know you can come sit next to me I don't bit, hard anyway" he patted the seat next to him as he dug through his backpack that he had left on the floor this morning, pulling out an English textbook. "Well were do we start?'' the male ran his hand through his hair as he stared at Nick, how could someone like him be an outcast? he thought waiting for him to come closer.
((I would guess it would, and alright I had a finale today I was just not ready for at all the worst part is they wouldn't let you sleep when you got done Dx. I think that's why i passed out when i got home xD))  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick felt his cheeks flush a bright red as Soul mentioned sitting closer. Ah, I guess I could've. We are studying after all... he thought as he stood and walked over to the couch. "Ah, sorry. I'm not really used to... going over to other people's houses..." he said as he sat on the couch.

Grabbing his English book and notes as well, Nick said, "So the test is going to be on this past unit, literary analysis, theme, and symbolism being the main points. You'll probably have a bit of a reprieve, being new and all." He opened the textbook to the latest story they'd read from it. "You're going to need to be able to find the theme, supporting evidence, and symbols in the stories given."

Yepp, but I think the way I got it done was better than having to get stitches in my throat... They wouldn't let you sleep? That sucks :/ Would they yell at you if you fell asleep?

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul bit his lip Nick was cute when he blushed, he picked up his book flipping to the page Nick was on trying to ignore it. The male read through the story a little before placing the book back down "I hate English" he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. Frustrated he sighed and sank into the couch maybe he should have picked something else from them to do instead of study.
(no the wouldn't I don't understand why we couldn't it's not like we can cheat while sleeping >.> and probably my teacher tends to yell a lot o.o)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

The whole time, Nick kept his eyes away from Soul. At least, he tried to. Occasionally he found himself staring, but then he'd hurry and look away. Steven was probably putting him up to this anyways, so there wasn't any point in getting attached... When Soul said he hated English, Nick couldn't help but smile. "It's not that bad," he said. "I mean, it could always be worse some how, right?"

Wow, I'm sorry :/ I've fallen asleep in all but two of my classes... The teachers don't usually mind because it's just my grade that it'll hurt...

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:17 pm
lil_candy_raver
Kitty 5462

User Image "Yes it could," and it was about Soul thought to himself, he couldn't take it any more yes the bet was his motive but it wasn't just the bet that he felt like doing this anymore. "Just breath and calm yourself"' he thought getting up and going to the fridge getting two cokes. "Ok just slide over close to him and get this over with before you get attached" whispering to himself before going back over to Nick. "Here" Soul gave a small charming smile as he handed him the drink, sitting down less then an inch away from him.
(a few of my teachers are like that but some are just assholes -__-)

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick smiled and sighed softly. He wrote down a few things on his notes, then put the papers in his book and closed it. When Soul got up and went to the kitchen, Nick glanced around the room, admiring the design and the furniture. It was quite remarkable.

When Soul came back, Nick smiled a little and gladly accepted the coke. But, when Soul sat close to him, really close, the dark haired male found himself scooting away a little and blushing lightly. He opened his mouth to ask why Soul was getting so close, but nothing came out.

A few of my teachers are strict, but I get away with it because I'm usually in the back xD And I'm quite so it isn't weird if it gets really quiet.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:48 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul looked over at Nick before placing his hand on his right cheek pulling him close "you're cute when you blush." He brought the males face closer to his before kissing him softly on the lips, "there you go dumb a**, screw it all up" he thought but at this moment he didn't really care. Soul pulled back and let go of Nicks face after a few minutes sinking back into the couch looking forward, feeling bad he done this because of a bet he really liked Nick more then he should have. "I'm sorry" the male looked away running a hand trough his hair again sighing.
(well I'm usually hyper because I drink energy drinks so if it gets quit people know I'm asleep xD)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Butterflies danced in Nick's stomach as Soul placed a hand on his right cheek. Then, he completely froze up as the other male spoke, then pressed his lips against his. At this point, he was blushing darkly and almost shaking. He wasn't sure whether he should kiss back or not because he still wasn't sure if Soul was doing this of his own accord.

As soon as the other pulled away and let go of his face, Nick looked down. He had a bad feeling about this... Then, there it was. The apology. A rather hurt look flashed across Nick's face for a split second, then he stood. "No. No, it's fine. I get it. Steven came up to you during English and made a bet with you, didn't he. It isn't the first time this has happened." As he spoke, Nick barely kept his cool. The hurt from this, every time it happened, brought sadness to him. "I shouldn't have even come. What was the ******** point..."

Without even thinking to grab his back pack, Nick practically ran to the door. All he wanted to do was get out of there. He didn't want Soul to see his tears.

Ah, that makes sense then. The last time I drank an energy drink was back in April, at a concert. My sister was thirsty, so I bought us a drink, and it turns out the only drinks there were monsters and alcohol...

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Damn it, Nick don't" before he could even finish his sentence he was out the door, Soul jumped up running after him. The male finely caught up to him on the side walk, he grabbed Nick by the shoulders pulling him close. Soul wrapped both arms around him "it's not like that yes i'll admit Steven made a bet with me but" he paused for a moment "I kissed you because I wanted too." The young male let go of Nick holding him against his chest with one arm, using the other to pull his face close again wiping away his tears this time "do me a favor, don't cry and kiss me back." Soul leaned in placing his lips on his, lingering there for a few minutes smiling as he kissed him.
(ohh I see..)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick had gotten to the sidewalk just outside of the apartment complex before he stopped and let his tears come out. He stood, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to make the tears stop. I should've known. It was only obvious, he thought, scolding himself.

When Soul grabbed his shoulders, Nick jumped slightly. He made a weak attempt at pulling away and didn't get free from the other male's grip. He listened to what Soul had to say, not meeting his eyes. He still didn't let his eyes meet Soul's as he wiped away his tears. Nick finally gave in and looked at the other male's eyes as he placed their lips together. Closing his eyes, Nick gently kissed Soul's lips, then pulled away. He frowned again and looked down at the cement. "But, how do I know that this isn't just part of the bet he made with you?" he asked, the hurt in his voice very noticeable. "It wouldn't be the first time, you know..."

Yepp, and it was then that I realized that I was missing out. But, I don't drink them often because they give me a headache...

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul sighed frowning when he pulled away and spoke "what can I do to get you to believe me?" he didn't want Nick to pull away from him, he liked holding him close. The male sat down on the edge of the sidewalk pinching the bridge of his nose "you ******** up big time on this one" he thought. Soul turned to look at him just please come here for now, let me hold you again and don't pull away from me again." his voice was serious this time.
(I try not too but sometimes i just end up drinking one too many and sorry for the late reply I went out for a bit, I'm glad to be home it was cold outside very cold Dx)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick shrugged, avoiding Soul's eyes again. "I... I don't know," he muttered, shaking his head. "Steven's done this since we were little. He would tease me, then he started putting people up to embarrassing me, and then he started going as far as telling girls to ask me out, ask to go on a date somewhere, and then I get the s**t kicked out of me while she sits back and laughs with Steven." Nick paused and sat down next to Soul. He leaned on his shoulder and continued. "This time, he just made it ******** worse. A guy. Telling a guy to do that to me. How the ******** did he even find out..." Nick felt his eyes tearing up again as he finished talking. He hoped that Soul was serious about this and not taking this joke, or bet as he called it, too far.

A girl in one of my classes had to go to the hospital because she drank too many redbulls and got really sick... And, don't worry, it's fine. It's good that you're feeling good enough to go out. It's cold here, too.

lil_candy_raver

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces