Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Heaven&Hell Collide (Sasori-s_Little_Puppet & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

Shu couldn't stop blushing. His secret was out in a matter of minutes." I don't wanna go back!!! I hate all the rules and I'm not attracted to angels or girls!!!! " he shouted, angry with Soul talking about him going back to Heaven. Then he slapped his hand over his mouth, realizing that now he spitted out two secrets. He quickly looked away, too embarrassed to look at Soul.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "Really now?" he raised a brow a he spoke ohh what a chance this is another angel to bring down. "Well looks like you're in luck I'm not a girl and I'm certainly no angel" a grin crept upon Souls face, even though he wasn't sure if he could hurt this one there was something about him he liked but pushed it aside for now.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Shu's eyes continuously shifted from the ground then to Soul. His whole face blushed as red as a tomato. " R-really??.... I mean... I'm a guy after all..... That doesn't freak you out? " he asked as he finally made eye contact with Soul. It was true that Shu found him attractive but could he really trust this guy?

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:19 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "If it freaked me out would I do this of my own free will?" Soul grabbed Shu by the arm pulling him close to him, placing his free hand under the males chin bringing it up and close to his face. The demon placed his lips against Shu's lingering there for a moment before letting him go, he crossed his arms smileing "does it seem like that freaks me out? if anything I like it."  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

Shu was confused at what Soul meant until he grabbed him and kissed him. That was Shu's first kiss. He was alittle dazed from the kiss then shook it off. " S-so you're fine with this??.... " he asked as his face turned red when Soul said that he liked it. To tell the truth, Shu liked it too. Probably more than Soul but still.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "Yes I'm fine with this" he couldn't help but laugh at Shu "you're so innocent it's cute." Soul started to walk again they weren't far from his place, "are you sure you're fine with this?"  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

Shu smiled when Soul called him cute, his cheeks turning back to a light pink. The angel nodded as he continued to walk with the demon. " Ya.... I'm sure..." he said as he looked up at Soul and smiled, happy that he made a new friend and hopefully a new lover.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul stooped at a apartment complex and opened the door "I'm assuming you don't have a place to stay so you can stay here granted it's not much but better then nothing." The demon continued to walk forward before turning left opening another door, he walked in expecting the angel to follow him. The room was a white and black color scheme Soul sat down on the couch and looked at Shu through the door way "close the door when you come in."  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

Shu nodded when Soul mentioned that he had no place to stay. He was right. Shu just got here and didn't know what to do.
He quickly followed the demon as he made turns. When they got to Soul's apartment and he opened the door, Shu looked inside. It was plain but not as bad as he thought it was going to be. Shu nodded and closed the door like Soul asked. He leaned against the door, unsure if he should go sit near Soul.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "You know you can come sit down" he patted the seat next to him and smiled "I don't bite, well not that hard anyway." Soul started at Shu grinning, "he's so innocent it makes me want him more" he thought putting his feet on the coffee table in front of him.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Shu blushed and nodded as he walked up to Soul and sat next to him. He was so nervous around Soul. This was his first time around a demon male. When Shu was little, his mom would tell me story about demons, who's only jobs were to seduce any creature and make them sin.
Shu nodded as he looked down at the floor, waiting for Soul to do something.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "Whats wrong with you a minute ago I couldn't get you to shut up" Soul thought for a moment "or was it my kiss that made you silent?" The demon pushed Shu down into the couch getting on top of him "maybe if I kiss you again, you'll talk." He couldn't help but chuckle while he was over top of Shu, this was always the best part teasing seemed to be more fun to him then anything else.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Shu blushed as Soul pushed him down onto the couch and got on top of him. Was it the kiss that shut him up? Or was it the thought that Soul and him might do it for the first time? " I..... I.... I d-don't know..." he stuttered as he turned his face away from Soul, blushing out of control.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul let his lips brush against Shu's "I think you do know you just don't want to say it." The demon kissed Shu's jaw bone and made his way down to his neck kissing it softly a few times before biting him a little. Soul stopped after a few minutes to place a hand on his cheek making the angel face him, "ohh why are we blushing now humm?"  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image

Shu grew dazed as Soul kissed him, gasping a few times. This has never happened to him before. Being kissed and bit. He didn't know what to do.
When Soul made Shu looked at him, he blushed even more. " I..... I.... I d-don't know... R-really!" he stuttered again, still nervous about the situation.

lil_candy_raver

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces