Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You Belong With Me. (1x1 Yaoi Roleplay taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we belong together?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler stared at Mitch smiling, every time his friend smiled it was as if the world was filled with light and his heart beat would sped up so much he was almost sure the other male would hear it. The brunette frowned slightly when the other male said he was just tired of practice. He knew Mitch was hurting because of that girl and he hated seeing her do something like that to him all he wanted was to see his friend smile all the time like he used to.

"You're a bad liar, you know that right." Tyler replied looking at Mitch as he rested the side of his head on his knees, his brown hair falling loosely in front of his eyes. "You should know I can see through your lies." The brunette replied with a sad smile, he had always understood his friend even when little words were spoken between them.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch laughed softly, knowing he'd been caught. "Yeah... At least around you. Everyone else would have been convinced without a second thought." When Mitch spoke, his tone was usually loose, relaxed, and overall pretty happy. But now, it was somewhat cold and slightly distant. That was one of the things he resented about gaining popularity. Not many people truly cared.

Mitch rubbed his eyes with his right thumb and forefinger, letting out a sigh. "Yeah, you're right. I was lying. Yeah, I'm tired, but I'm also sick of people," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "She's probably going to be mad at me for not waiting by her locker again," he muttered. "She's never really satisfied with anything anymore..."

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler's sad smile turned into a just a expression of sadness hearing his friend say everyone else would be convinced by his lies, he didn't like hearing the tone in his friends voice it made him want to hug him and beg him to leave the people who don't care about him and they could just be together. Tyler leaned back against the wall again looking at Mitch as he rested his head on the other males shoulder

"You're not tired of me are you?" Tyler asked with a pained expression almost scared of the answer he would receive, the brunette frowned when Mitch brought up his girlfriend again they could never seem to talk without her coming up in the conversation or showing up when Mitch just started to seem like his old self. "Forget about her for a little while, she's not good enough for you." Tyler replied frowning as he stood up smiling he pulled Mitch with him. "Hey, let's skip today and have some fun. We haven't hung out in a while." The brunette told the other with a small smile.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch realized how the words sounded after Tyler responded. Quickly, as if trying to undo it, the male shook his head and said, "No, no that's not what I meant. I mean, I'm tired of everyone else, not you." He sighed and shook his head when he saw his oldest, and most understanding friend frown. "Yeah, probably not..." he replied, then let Tyler pull him up. But if we break up, I'll look like the bad guy here and everyone will hate me... Mitch thought, a faint smile on his lips. Maybe skipping would be good for him, allow him to cool his head some. "Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe it'll help me forget about some things," he replied to Tyler, the smile growing into a grin.

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler smiled gently when Mitch said he had meant everyone else except him, he couldn't help but smile even though he and Mitch had been friend for a long time it still felt he could leave him at anytime. "Alright, I'm happy to hear that." Tyler replied simply leaning against the wall as he looked at Mitch.

"I know what you're thinking, you're afraid that if you two break up you'll look like the bad guy and every one will hate you. I'll know you aren't and I will stand beside you though it all." Tyler told Mitch with a gentle smile, he's smile grew a little more when his friend agreed to skip school and have fun. "Alright, let's go. We can go to the river like we used to do." Tyler said as he picked up his things and grabbed Mitch's wrist pulling him towards the door that led straight to the outside.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch nodded, happy to know that Tyler understood the biggest reason why he didn't break up with Moriah. But, what his friend didn't understand was that just one friend wasn't enough for him. Now that he was popular, Mitch felt that he needed more to have at least a good friend, plus a few back up friends, even if they weren't always there for him. It was just complicated. "Thanks for understanding, Ty," he said thankfully.

Mitch grinned as the brunette boy next to him suggested going to the river. They had so many good memories there as kids. "Yeah, the river sounds good," he said as Tyler pulled him towards the door leading outside. As they walked, Mitch wondered what he could say to start a good conversation. "Hey Ty, do you remember when I first moved here?" he asked, remembering the first day they'd met. "My dad and your dad became good friends immediately, but it took us a while to get comfortable enough to make a conversation. I miss those days."

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler smiled gently at Mitch when he thanked him for understanding, he wished he could tell the other male everything he was feeling but he was happy being with him it was something he never got to do anymore and it just made him happy, even if Mitch ended up with another girl as long as he was happy Tyler would be happy for him. As they walked through the parking lot Tyler listened to Mitch ask about if he remembered when they were kids and were too nervous to talk to each other.

"Does that mean you miss being uncomfortable with each other and not talking?" Tyler asked teasingly, he knew what his friend meant but he wanted to cheer him up by making jokes, so be honest the brunette thought about his childhood a lot with Mitch it was such a happy time he loved being with his best friend. "I get it, I miss those times too. Everything was so much easier when we were kids."

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch nodded and replied sarcastically, "Yeah, because being too nervous to talk to someone as awesome as you is the best feeling ever." When they were that age, he honestly thought that Tyler was the coolest guy ever. Probably because he was the only on the block that wasn't a jerk that also had their own bicycle. Bikes were the s**t back then, at least to Mitch.

"No, but things were easier to understand. You don't have people wanting to be your friend just because it will benefit them until things get bad. They should be friends because it's good for both of them in every way possible." After he finished with his mini rant, Mitch smiled a bit and wrapped his arm around Tyler's shoulder. "I'd say we did that, didn't we? We're here for each other, right?"

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler laughed at Mitch being a smart-a** to him, it was like the good old days with them it was nice it was as if nothing had ever changed between them, as if high school was nothing. "Well it's about time you admit it." Tyler replied jokingly as he laughed and they walked together, he nodded when Mitch said things were easier to understand and people didn't want to be friends to get something in return. Tyler blushed as Mitch wrapped an arm around
his shoulder, the brunette looked away to hide the color on his cheeks as they walked now they were much further from the school.

"Yeah we did. I will always be here for you I promise. No matter what stupid thing you do next." Tyler said adding the second part teasingly trying to hide his embarrassment and lighten the mood as they walked. "We will always be friends. I will never betray you ever." The brunette told the other smiling up at him.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch stuck his bottom lip out at Tyler's comment about doing stupid things. "I don't do stupid things," he said, then added, "Most of the time..." Unable to keep up the act, he laughed and removed his arm from the other male's shoulder. "I'm happy to hear that. I don't even know where I'd be without you, to be honest." Mitch smiled down at Tyler, happy that he had someone that he could fully trust.

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:05 am
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler laughed as Mitch pouted and said he didn't do stupid things before adding most of the time a moment later, the brunette smiled hearing his friend laugh it had been a long time since his friend had laughed so carefree. "I'm glad too." Tyler agreed smiling back at Mitch as they walked, the river wasn't too far off from the high school so soon enough they reached it and where walking through the small forest that surrounded it. "It's been a while since we where here." Tyler commented as they walked through the fallen leaves left from the autumn.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans when they got closer to the river. "Yeah, it's been forever. Before basketball started, wasn't it?" he asked, thinking back to the times they'd been here this year. At least a month ago, for sure. "Maybe I should quit basketball and start coming here again instead..." Mitch sighed at the statement, then looked down at the leaves they were stepping on. With an idea popping into his head, Mitch leaned down, grabbed some leaves, then threw them at Tyler, loudly declaring a leaf war. He dropped his backpack by a tree, then commenced with grabbing the fallen leaves and throwing them at his friend.

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler nodded when Mitch agreed and asked if it was before basketball started up. "Yeah it was." The brunette replied quietly looking around at the scenery around them, he snapped his head around when his friend suggested he should quit basketball and start coming back here instead for a moment he felt happy but he realized how selfish he would be wanting that. "I think you should only quit if you want too, you always seem to enjoy it whenever you play. Besides if you quit what will I do whenever there is a game, I always come to cheer for you." Tyler replied smiling gently.

Tyler's smile disappeared when a bunch of leaves hit him in the head, the brunette turned around facing Mitch he smirked when his friend declared a leaf war. He pulled off his bag setting it beside his friends as he scooped up a pile himself and threw it at Mitch, Tyler ran around dodging the leafs the other male threw at him and throwing them at his friend in return.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch, now having leaves thrown at him, started to jog away from Tyler, occasionally leaning down to grab a big enough pile of leaves to supply him for two or three throws. "I'm going to win this, you know that, don't you," he called playfully to the brunette. Mitch stopped by a nearby, waiting for Tyler to get closer. When he did, Mitch grabbed Tyler and tackled him to the ground playfully, careful not to hurt either of them.

Being bigger out of the two, Mitch was able to keep Tyler under him without too much trouble. "See, what'd I tel ya?" he asked, grinning down at the other boy.

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler laughed as he and Mitch ran around throwing leaves at each other, the brunette smirked when his friend told him he was going to win. "Ha! I would like to see you try!" Tyler retorted laughing happily as he ran past the tree and Mitch, letting out a gasp of surprise when he was tackled to the ground.

Tyler stared up at Mitch in surprise struggling half halfheartedly against his friend since he knew he had no chance of escape, he hadn't been able to able to get out of a hold from his friend since they were thirteen when Mitch grew taller and buffed up. "H-hey! Tyler snapped blushing darkly but since they had been running around it could be taken from the running, the brunette stared up at Mitch panting heavily as he looked away realizing how close they were. "Alright, you win. I give." Tyler muttered trying to get out of Mitch's hold.

Kitty 5462

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces