Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
In the Future with Alister. ((Innocent Uke and Me)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ஐEric ஐMatthew ஐJohnson ஐ

Shacking his head gently he looked at the other gently as he bite his bottom lip worried seeing him tapping his fingers as he kept his head down. "No its okay, soda will be good I was just stating something I hear one of my old teachers say that is all. If I say something I'm not supposed to or very rude then tell me to be quiet and I will be quiet and not say anything again. But for the wine no thank you, I am still under age but if you wish for me to drink it then I will drink it and not argue with you"he said gently fiddling with the sleeves more.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Company:Alister
Mood:scared
Thoughts:I'm alone again
Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked at Eric and he stopped tapping his fingers and he sighed softly. "Eric I want you to enjoy yourself, just tell me what you would like to drink, you don't have to be scared of me and you don't have to worry about being rude." he smiled at him and toke a small sip from his wine and thought for a minute. "Eric, I don't want you to be quiet, I want you to be able to speak freely, but for now, lets put it to rest and eat, afterwards we can talk about some of your preferences." Alister's pale blond hair shifted to a side of his head revealing his other bright green eye. He toke a knife and he cut his steak up and started to eat. After eating, he swallowed and cleaned his mouth. "Eric, you don't have to worry about your table manners, I'm sure that you must be quite hungry, so eat how you would like to."

White Reaper of the Night

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image

Blinking he looked up as he took a small breath as he nodded gently as he gently bite his bottom lip. "I will its just I'm in a new place so I do not know what I am allowed and what I am not allowed, but I promise I will learn to speak up and be myself around you I just need time that is all"he said softly as he fiddled with his fingers a bit. Gulping a bit he began to eat the steak as he kept his head down and making sure to eat with his mouth closed as he gently nippled on his lip from time to time. "Sir, what is it that you do for a living if I may ask, if not then I'm sorry to asked"he said gently.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister ate his food slowly, enjoying the taste of the richly cooked steak. Alister nodded as Eric spoke to him, explaining why he was acting so shy and scared. "Okay, I understand Eric, don't worry though, you'll love your time here" he smiled at him and resumed eating. When Eric asked him what he did, he chewed on his lip a little bit, thinking of what to tell him. "Well, Eric that's a weird topic, no one knows what I do. But I mostly invent and make my own computers, game systems and other things. I'll show you where I work after dinner, is that alright?" He smiled at him and refilled his glass

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:27 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Looking up at the male he blinked softly and nodded as he smiled a bit but it soon faded as he began to eat his food again. "You do not need to show me where you work but if you want to then I will follow you and look I promise I will not touch anything"he said gently.Looking back to his food he began to eat again as he pulled his legs up underneath him as he blinked softly once in a while taking a sip of his soda other then that he remained quiet.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Smiling brightly as he saw Eric smile, he chuckled playfully and he started to eat more quickly. Since Eric was going to live with him, he might as well know where to find him while he was working. "Nonsense Eric, if your living here, you need to know where to find me whenever I work." he sipped from his glass and soon finished. Pushing the plate aside, he cleaned his mouth with a napkin and stretched his arms. "Eric, the fridge is open to you whenever your hungry, in case if I'm working late." he smiled softly and finished his glass of wine and put the glass away.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Blinking softly he took a deep breath and finished his food and pushed his plate away as he held his stomach gently pulling his legs up to his chest. "Okay but it might be best if I eat small amounts of food at least till my stomach gets used to rich food or well any food again. But thank you for the room. cloths and food"he said softly and bowed his head a bit before burying it into his knee's. Shivering a bit as he took a deep breath as he curled up into himself more as he gulped a bit. "Do you know whats best for stomach aches?"

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Checking through his supply of wine, he looked over at Eric when he finished and smiled softly, glad the boy was full now and was going to get well again. "Well Eric, the choice on how much to eat is up to you." he looked the boy over and grinned softly then nodded. Going to the kitchen, he brought back a glass of water and put a few different herbs in it and stirred in for a minute. "Here you go Eric drink this, don't worry its nothing bad, it'll help with your stomach, its from a friend of mine." he went over and gave the boy the stirred drink.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Taking a small breath he looked at the glass and reached out a bit and took it into his hands as he trembled a bit and then looked at the male softly. "Thank you sir and if I make problems then please let me know and I will try to create less of them or at least try to"he spoke gently. Sniffing the water as he made a funny face but he knew the male would only give this to him if he knew what he was giving him as he began to take small sips of the drink as he wrapped one arm around his stomach gently. "Sir do you have antone else living here besides yourself and me"he asked curiously.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked down at Eric and smiled softly, scratching his arm as he watched him take sips from the glass of water. "Don't worry, you aren't making any problems." he sat down next to him and looked at him, wondering what he was thinking. "Well Eric, no I don't have anyone else here, though I do have a pet wolf." he chuckled softly and he laid back, thinking of his pet, who was currently sleeping in his room. "His name is Fluffy by the way, I know that the name is ironic." he scratched his chin, feeling a stubble growing. "Well Eric, if your feeling better now, I would like to show you where I work."

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Looking up at him he nodded gently as he pulled his legs back down and plced them down as he held the glass in his hand and then his waist as he smiled softly. "Is he really that fluffy or did you just want people to think since the name is cute he is cute and cuddly"he said softly as he held his stomach more. "You can lead the way just please go slow right now and then fast when my stomach stops hurting"he spoke.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked at Eric, making sure he wouldn't fall over when he got up, smiling as he stood up. He chuckles softly and nods "Yes he is quite fluffy and cuddly. He's also very protective as well." he whistled loudly, seconds later, a large snow white wolf appeared and went over to Eric. Sniffing the boy for a minute, she slid her head between his legs and allowed him to sit on her shoulders. "Her name is Mira, don't worry, she'll carry you in case your stomach still hurts." he rubbed her head and started walking through the house.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Blinking gently he took a small breath as he took a deep and looked down at the wolf gently and nodded softly. "Thank you Mira and I should be okay just can't walk to fast or my stomach still hurts but I can walk"he said softly. Smiling he looked at Mira gently "Will I be allowed to walk on my own miss or am I not allowed to get off you"he said calmly.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Chuckling softly, he pet Mira's head and watched Eric smiling. "Well Eric, I don't think she'll let you go, she likes to carry new people like yourself." he grinned softly and started walking, with Mira following him with Eric on her back. Mira stood tall, with her head almost reaching Alister's shoulder, she was a breed of wolf that was brought back into extinction and bred with a arctic wolf of today.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Taking a deep breath as he held onto Mira gently as he looked at Alister calmly and tilted his head gently. "Thank you to both of you and take you for getting me out of the slave market sir"he said gently as he took a sip of the drink again. Blinking softly he looked around as he then looked forward as he gulped a bit.

Out of Cutness:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items