Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image

-------------------------User Image------------------------

Lucas looked on him, he frowned a bit as he panted more. It was nice that the blanket got pulled over him again, he really did feel cold although he were burning up. He closed he's eyes as the man were talking.. He had a very long name and he sure talked a lot, but it was actually kinda nice.. He's voice were really soft and gentle, it was nice to listen too.. but the wores part were that he had to answer him or he would just think that he were angry or something.. He didn't really felt like talking, he just wanted to listen to him, nothing else. It made him feel calm knowing that he had some beside him there were taking care of him.
Opening he's eyes again as he asked him to eat the soup that he had made, at first Lucas just stared on him with he's red fever eyes.. But then he opened his mouth and took the spoon into his mouth slowly, eating the warm soup. It made his body feel warm inside and it was probably just what he needed. Finally he cracked a smile as Sayfaldin said that he wouldn't kill him. "..i see.. bad luck i guess.." he spoke softly. ".. It's good.. the soup.. Thank you Sayfaldin" He looked into his eyes, smiling kindly and heartwarming. Closing he's eyes again he started to eat the soup as Sayfaldin helped him, by feeding him. He didn't drinked the sprite, he only took a very small sip to be poliet, he didn't liked the bubbles then he had a sore throat, and right now he's throat were very sore but he couldn't get himself to say that as Sayfaldin had been so kind. Lucas tried to stay awake but it seemed that he were going to doze of again..

------------------------- User Image ------------------------

((O.O.C))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas looked on him, he frowned a bit as he panted more. It was nice that the blanket got pulled over him again, he really did feel cold although he were burning up. He closed he's eyes as the man were talking.. He had a very long name and he sure talked a lot, but it was actually kinda nice.. He's voice were really soft and gentle, it was nice to listen too.. but the wores part were that he had to answer him or he would just think that he were angry or something.. He didn't really felt like talking, he just wanted to listen to him, nothing else. It made him feel calm knowing that he had some beside him there were taking care of him.
Opening he's eyes again as he asked him to eat the soup that he had made, at first Lucas just stared on him with he's red fever eyes.. But then he opened his mouth and took the spoon into his mouth slowly, eating the warm soup. It made his body feel warm inside and it was probably just what he needed. Finally he cracked a smile as Sayfaldin said that he wouldn't kill him. "..i see.. bad luck i guess.." he spoke softly. ".. It's good.. the soup.. Thank you Sayfaldin" He looked into his eyes, smiling kindly and heartwarming. Closing he's eyes again he started to eat the soup as Sayfaldin helped him, by feeding him. He didn't drinked the sprite, he only took a very small sip to be poliet, he didn't liked the bubbles then he had a sore throat, and right now he's throat were very sore but he couldn't get himself to say that as Sayfaldin had been so kind. Lucas tried to stay awake but it seemed that he were going to doze of again..

((O.O.C))

User Image

Sayfaldin smiled kindly when he saw Lucas look at him with his red fevered eyes, he nodded. Sayfaldin then looked over at Lucas's body to see it 's reaction as he swallowed the soup. Seeing his body relax a little made his smile widen. Looking back up towards Lucas's face as he saw him beginning to speak, hearing him the first time made him tilt his head confused. Thinking he misheard then hearing him complimenting the soup made him nod. Oh? Oooh.. The soup. No need to thank me Lucas." he said, looking down into Lucas's eyes, smiling. As he saw Lucas take a sip from the sprite he sat the sprite down onto the table next to the soup that still had steam coming from it. Sayfaldin smiled as he saw that Lucas couldn't fight the urge of trying to stay up. Seeing his eyes heavily shut, Sayfaldin reached up adjusting the pillow against Lucas's head trying to make him more comfortable. He tucked the blanket in more as he was finished. Sayfaldin stood up and went upstairs to take a shower. He walked into his room and grabbed some pajama pants and a tanktop. 'Still the style of a kid' He thought with a chuckle. Sayfaldin then walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, he then undressed stepping into the shower.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 am
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas nuzzled into the couch, he felt so cold and whole his body felt like it was in deep pain as if someone were cutting him with a knife from the inside of him. He slept for a hour, slowly waking up.. He were all alone in the house, weird.. How could he trust a stranger so easily? He could just have faked it and then stole all his stuff. But then again, he were a doctor after all. He couldn't remember if he had told him that or if it was because he could see his diploms there were hanging on the wall, well it didn't really mattered. Lucas sat up, looking on the clock. It was quiet late, but he couldn't sleep anymore, the fever just made him want to die.. But as Sayfaldin said it wasn't a good idea to die, Lucas stood up just wanting to strech he's legs for a bit. But he fell, he's legs were way to weak right now to keep he's body up. Laying on the ground Lucas frowned "Ohhh great.. My legs are nothing more than butter" he thought upset with himself. He crawled and squrimed around on the floor, trying to get back on the couch..

((I'm sorry that i'm replaying so late i have many rps for the time and i kinda lost track of them, i will try to replay more and faster!))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm
Quote:
User Image

Sayfaldin had stepped out of the shower, the steam flowing slowly out of it. He wrapped a towel around himself and waited to dry as he walked around the huge bathroom, as he felt his body was dry. Sayfaldin rolled the towel off of his body and grabbed his clothes, getting dressed into them. Sayfaldin then heard something hit the floor thinking it was his wife's purse that she would always dropped against the door as she would come into the house, he then slid on his tanktop and looked into the the mirror grabbing a toothbrush he brushed his teeth, washed his face, etc.

As Sayfaldin finished up in the bathroom, he went downstairs not seeing his wife's purse, but looked to see Lucas trying to get back onto the couch. He rushed over grabbing Lucas by the waist, he lifted him and placed him on his back onto the couch again. "I should've known that was you.. My apologies for being so late.." He said, as he sat on the arm of the couch looking down at Lucas, with a kind smile. Sayfaldin ran a hand through his hair and watched Lucas continuingly.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas squirmed around on the floor, he started to get tired and he panted softly. He's legs had been frozen down from the snow and the high fever in his body made his legs not want to move at all. while laying on the ground the couch suddenly felt pretty tall, it wasn't but it felt that way. Lucas laid his head against the floor panting, he felt embarrassed that he couldn't even get up on a stupid couch.. He wanted to stand up and just sit down on the couch casualy, was that to much to ask?

Lucas closed he's eyes depressed and tired, but he then heard footsteps on the stair. He figured that it would be Sayfaldin, Lucas were about to call for help. But then again, it would be so embarrassing if he found him on the floor like some kind of turtle laying on it's shell. But Sayfaldin walked into the room anyway, his steps speeded up and soon he were next to him, helping him up in the couch. Lucas blushed, he looked on him. "N-no don't worry about it, its my fault.. i should have firgured out that my legs would feel like butter then i'm like this.." He frowned sadly, he looked on him with what was as cute as puppy eyes and told him in a soft and cute voice "I'm sorry for causing troubles.."

((IO.O.C))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas squirmed around on the floor, he started to get tired and he panted softly. He's legs had been frozen down from the snow and the high fever in his body made his legs not want to move at all. while laying on the ground the couch suddenly felt pretty tall, it wasn't but it felt that way. Lucas laid his head against the floor panting, he felt embarrassed that he couldn't even get up on a stupid couch.. He wanted to stand up and just sit down on the couch casualy, was that to much to ask?

Lucas closed he's eyes depressed and tired, but he then heard footsteps on the stair. He figured that it would be Sayfaldin, Lucas were about to call for help. But then again, it would be so embarrassing if he found him on the floor like some kind of turtle laying on it's shell. But Sayfaldin walked into the room anyway, his steps speeded up and soon he were next to him, helping him up in the couch. Lucas blushed, he looked on him. "N-no don't worry about it, its my fault.. i should have firgured out that my legs would feel like butter then i'm like this.." He frowned sadly, he looked on him with what was as cute as puppy eyes and told him in a soft and cute voice "I'm sorry for causing troubles.."

((IO.O.C))

User Image

Sayfaldin smiled as he heard Lucas speak apologizing and saying it was his fault. Sayfaldin shook his head, looking into Lucas's eyes, "No, no It's fine don't apologize.. You didn't know." Sayfaldin said, as he stood up and smiled at Lucas one more time. "Say my name when you need me.." He said, as he left the living and walked into the kitchen, he looked into cabinets for a snack, he reached in grabbing a small bag of cheddar cheese crackers.

Sayfaldin then slid onto the counter on the kitchen leaning back onto the cabinets up above him just abit, resting his shoulder blades onto it. He then tore the bag of crackers open carefully pulling one out as he slide it between his lips and began to chew watching Lucas from the corner of his eye.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 am
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas blushed slightly as he told him that he could just call for him if he wanted something, Lucas didn't knew why but he's heart beated fastly from that sentence. But he merely just smiled and nodded he's head gentle before he laid down again. Crawling into the blanket as he nuzzled into the couch, c-could he really just call for him..?

Kindness, gentleness, warmness and being taken cared it felt so new.. But he wanted more of that, would he get greedy if Sayfaldin kept treating him like this?. Lucas closed he's eyes as he were thinking, pulling the blanket over he's head.. He's fever were very high and hes thoughts were unclear, nothing were working as it should. Silence got broke by his own voice "Sayfaldin.." he called softly. Then sayfaldin walked over to him, Lucas slowly pulled the blanket away from he's head, he looked on him with soft eyes. He just looked on him, he started to smile underneath the blanket softly. "He really came.. then i called for him.." he thought. "..Thank you.." Lucas told him. He closed he's eyes and dozed of, falling deeply asleep.

((O.O.C))

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas