Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin watched at the male wear the hospital robe. "Oh boy that's slightly embarrassing. " Jin pull his jacket and passed it to him before looking at the floor where Alec's eyes were looking at. He grimaced. "Well, I can't help you with that. I only wore these shoes today." He sighed before walking out to the gift shop. Thankfully there were clothes in the gift shop. they was plain but it was better than looking like a pink bunny showing his back side because of the gown. He stretched and yawned as he listened. "I play my videogames, sleep, and eat. " He answered calmly. "Wasn't I suppose to ask questions?" He laughed lightly.

"eh you were and thanks" Alec put the jacket Jin offered on over the robe he wore. As they entered the gift shop he went to find clothes that would, Alec hopes, fit him and suit him better than the flimsy gown that showed his rear end. Going into a dressing room him put the shirt, boxers, and pants on his form. "Great that pants don't fit right...Jin can you get me a belt...?" Alec mumbles softly from the door he was behind as a soft blush formed in his cheeks as his one hand held the pants at the left side of the hip area to stay up. 'this is just perfect...here i am, in a dressing room with pants that barely fit...and a cute cop standing outside the door...what else can go-' Alec's thoughts stopped short as his eyes filled with surprise at how his brain caught up with him. He just called another male cute...

Jin nodded as they walked down the way to the gift shop. He watched as the male quickly went to work at grabbing clothes. He couldn't blame him really. He would probably moved a bit quicker because of his prideful issues. Jin kept watch on the area to see if the mother would run in or one of his so called friends. He looked at the room as he heard Alec's voice. "Yeah. What size?" The guy looked maybe around his size but Jin wanted to sure. He started looking around. He eyed belts that were normal unlike the others with abnormally big belts buckles. "I'm going to give you a boring one. " He informed pulling it from the rack.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin watched at the male wear the hospital robe. "Oh boy that's slightly embarrassing. " Jin pull his jacket and passed it to him before looking at the floor where Alec's eyes were looking at. He grimaced. "Well, I can't help you with that. I only wore these shoes today." He sighed before walking out to the gift shop. Thankfully there were clothes in the gift shop. they was plain but it was better than looking like a pink bunny showing his back side because of the gown. He stretched and yawned as he listened. "I play my videogames, sleep, and eat. " He answered calmly. "Wasn't I suppose to ask questions?" He laughed lightly.

"eh you were and thanks" Alec put the jacket Jin offered on over the robe he wore. As they entered the gift shop he went to find clothes that would, Alec hopes, fit him and suit him better than the flimsy gown that showed his rear end. Going into a dressing room him put the shirt, boxers, and pants on his form. "Great that pants don't fit right...Jin can you get me a belt...?" Alec mumbles softly from the door he was behind as a soft blush formed in his cheeks as his one hand held the pants at the left side of the hip area to stay up. 'this is just perfect...here i am, in a dressing room with pants that barely fit...and a cute cop standing outside the door...what else can go-' Alec's thoughts stopped short as his eyes filled with surprise at how his brain caught up with him. He just called another male cute...

Jin nodded as they walked down the way to the gift shop. He watched as the male quickly went to work at grabbing clothes. He couldn't blame him really. He would probably moved a bit quicker because of his prideful issues. Jin kept watch on the area to see if the mother would run in or one of his so called friends. He looked at the room as he heard Alec's voice. "Yeah. What size?" The guy looked maybe around his size but Jin wanted to sure. He started looking around. He eyed belts that were normal unlike the others with abnormally big belts buckles. "I'm going to give you a boring one. " He informed pulling it from the rack.

"that's fine i don't care. A belt's a belt" Alec said as he held the pants with his right and put his left hand through the door to get the belt from Jin. Still thinking of what his last thought was Alec flipped his bangs out of his eyes as a familiar voice rang out in the gift shop.
Alec's Mom: where's my little Alec Walec?! She cried going near the door where Alec was changing and his eyes widen hearing his mom's voice.
Alec: "i'm fine mom just don't come any closer or else these pants will fall off of me..." Alec said that Jin'll answer any questions and blushed peeking at Jin from the crack in the door  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 am
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

"that's fine i don't care. A belt's a belt" Alec said as he held the pants with his right and put his left hand through the door to get the belt from Jin. Still thinking of what his last thought was Alec flipped his bangs out of his eyes as a familiar voice rang out in the gift shop.
Alec's Mom: where's my little Alec Walec?! She cried going near the door where Alec was changing and his eyes widen hearing his mom's voice.
Alec: "i'm fine mom just don't come any closer or else these pants will fall off of me..." Alec said that Jin'll answer any questions and blushed peeking at Jin from the crack in the door

Jin couldn't help but chuckle as the woman was trying to get at him while the male tried to keep her from going in. "Hello Miss Dreamcote. I'm Officer McCoy. May we talk upstairs as we have many people about that should not know of your son's mishap and it would allow Alec to change into better clothes." He informed trying not to look at Alec as he struggled with his pants. "Your belt Alec." He spoke slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm
Jin couldn't help but chuckle as the woman was trying to get at him while the male tried to keep her from going in. "Hello Miss Dreamcote. I'm Officer McCoy. May we talk upstairs as we have many people about that should not know of your son's mishap and it would allow Alec to change into better clothes." He informed trying not to look at Alec as he struggled with his pants. "Your belt Alec." He spoke slightly.
Mrs. Dreamcote: "oh alright... Alec i'll see you when you come back up to your room."
Alec: Saying he'll see her when he's done. "Thanks Jin." Takes the belt Jin got for him and puts it through the loops as a soft sigh past his lips. Shaking his head left to right he moves his bangs out if his eyes and started walking up to the room where Jin and his mother would be, which was the room he stayed in the night before. Hugging his mom Mrs. Dreamcote held him tightly until his face was slightly a blue hue  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 am
Big Ginny1

Mrs. Dreamcote: "oh alright... Alec i'll see you when you come back up to your room."
Alec: Saying he'll see her when he's done. "Thanks Jin." Takes the belt Jin got for him and puts it through the loops as a soft sigh past his lips. Shaking his head left to right he moves his bangs out if his eyes and started walking up to the room where Jin and his mother would be, which was the room he stayed in the night before. Hugging his mom Mrs. Dreamcote held him tightly until his face was slightly a blue hue

Jin said nothing of course. It was natural. He just went to the corner and watched the fair skinned male turn slightly blue in the arms of his muscle filled mother. It was slightly hilarious however and his greyish eyes locked onto other means than the youths lean form. He checked out the pictures his photos from Alec's check over. Jin looked over the evidence and bruising. He allowed this time with Mrs. Dreamcote and her son. Jin made mental notes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:01 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin said nothing of course. It was natural. He just went to the corner and watched the fair skinned male turn slightly blue in the arms of his muscle filled mother. It was slightly hilarious however and his greyish eyes locked onto other means than the youths lean form. He checked out the pictures his photos from Alec's check over. Jin looked over the evidence and bruising. He allowed this time with Mrs. Dreamcote and her son. Jin made mental notes.
As his mom let go of him Alec rubbed his arms up and down to get the feeling back into them. 'good god my mother needs to stop keeping up on her arms that much...' Alec thought to himself before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth as his eyes glanced and lingered on his cuts and bruising on his pallor(?) and quickly looked down at his feet so he didn't have to look. "what the hell...if i ever fine this person...i swear...what if...?" Alec didn't say another word as at the end of that statement was 'Jin' he felt himself blush wondering what was happening to his feelings for the male who saved him.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:32 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

As his mom let go of him Alec rubbed his arms up and down to get the feeling back into them. 'good god my mother needs to stop keeping up on her arms that much...' Alec thought to himself before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth as his eyes glanced and lingered on his cuts and bruising on his pallor(?) and quickly looked down at his feet so he didn't have to look. "what the hell...if i ever fine this person...i swear...what if...?" Alec didn't say another word as at the end of that statement was 'Jin' he felt himself blush wondering what was happening to his feelings for the male who saved him.

Jin smirked lightly as Alec regained his form. Jin stretched himself as though he felt what Alec had. The cop's eyes lingered after the males movements as he went into the bathroom. Jin's grey eyes swiftly fell on the mother. She would be asked difficult questions and would end up probably punching him for this. It was his job to rule out anyone close. "Miss Dreamcote. When did you find out your son was missing and where have you been for the last 24hours. " Here it went. He would have to figure about the friends as well. "Also have you been in contact with Alec's friends?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm
Alec heard Jin ask the first two questions, he thought he heard his one friend talk to his mom before the kidnapping. Turning on the water he plugs up the sink so the water wouldn't go down the drain. As soon as the sink filled he shuts the water off, dipping his hands in said water and splashes his face with water. His mother answered the questions, "i found out the morning he didn't come home and i was at work until six in the evening and then home. And i talked to his one friend..." his mom stopped talking trying to remember the name, that's when Alec called from the bathroom stumbling due to he closed his eyes. "It's Dennis mother how you forget his name i'll never know." He found a towel hanging nearby and wiped his face off free of the water happy he didn't look at Jin, 'cause his face choose that moment to blush more.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:55 pm
Big Ginny1
Alec heard Jin ask the first two questions, he thought he heard his one friend talk to his mom before the kidnapping. Turning on the water he plugs up the sink so the water wouldn't go down the drain. As soon as the sink filled he shuts the water off, dipping his hands in said water and splashes his face with water. His mother answered the questions, "i found out the morning he didn't come home and i was at work until six in the evening and then home. And i talked to his one friend..." his mom stopped talking trying to remember the name, that's when Alec called from the bathroom stumbling due to he closed his eyes. "It's Dennis mother how you forget his name i'll never know." He found a towel hanging nearby and wiped his face off free of the water happy he didn't look at Jin, 'cause his face choose that moment to blush more.

Jin jotted down the facts swiftly. "Do you or your son have any enemies? Is the father in the picture." Jin wondered holding the pen briefly across the notepad. He looked like he was holding a weapon than a pen. Jin heard the parent go back and forth with her son. He blinked not really going to put his two cents in on that one. "Umm...should I wait outside?" He asked as they went on. "I don't think there are any cameras in here so i won't see you slug him though that would give me cause to consider you a suspect. Just saying." Jin muttered with his silver eyes lock on to the woman carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:08 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin jotted down the facts swiftly. "Do you or your son have any enemies? Is the father in the picture." Jin wondered holding the pen briefly across the notepad. He looked like he was holding a weapon than a pen. Jin heard the parent go back and forth with her son. He blinked not really going to put his two cents in on that one. "Umm...should I wait outside?" He asked as they went on. "I don't think there are any cameras in here so i won't see you slug him though that would give me cause to consider you a suspect. Just saying." Jin muttered with his silver eyes lock on to the woman carefully.

"no its fine, i just help her when she forgets stuff. as for any enemies not that i can recall Jin." Alec said coming out of the bathroom, towel still in hand to wipe behind his ears and the back of his neck. Had spent a few minutes to calm down from the blushing moment. Looking at Jin hold the pen though it looked like Jin was slightly angered about something, but his mom never struck him if he did something wrong, just explained why it was. But other than that no spankings, slaps, or any other kind of abuse. Rubs his face with the towel again just to make sure no water was on his face, and sure enough no water, but the damned blush was back and it slightly peeked out from behind the towel.'gosh don't let him see don't let him see...'  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

"no its fine, i just help her when she forgets stuff. as for any enemies not that i can recall Jin." Alec said coming out of the bathroom, towel still in hand to wipe behind his ears and the back of his neck. Had spent a few minutes to calm down from the blushing moment. Looking at Jin hold the pen though it looked like Jin was slightly angered about something, but his mom never struck him if he did something wrong, just explained why it was. But other than that no spankings, slaps, or any other kind of abuse. Rubs his face with the towel again just to make sure no water was on his face, and sure enough no water, but the damned blush was back and it slightly peeked out from behind the towel.'gosh don't let him see don't let him see...'

Jin grew grim at this. No enemies. There had to be someone that would do this...A perv or someone whom was watching him wanting him. Jin tried not to take in Alec's movements. He seemed to be worried that his wounds would make him ill. Jin couldn't be sure if it was actually that. He was quite calm for someone who was attacked. Who was it who did this... His mother was clearly out. "Are you alright Alec?" He asked out of the blue as his silvery eyes locked on to the males. ((SOOOO SORRY I never got the notice for this!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 am
Jin grew grim at this. No enemies. There had to be someone that would do this...A perv or someone whom was watching him wanting him. Jin tried not to take in Alec's movements. He seemed to be worried that his wounds would make him ill. Jin couldn't be sure if it was actually that. He was quite calm for someone who was attacked. Who was it who did this... His mother was clearly out. "Are you alright Alec?" He asked out of the blue as his silvery eyes locked on to the males. ((SOOOO SORRY I never got the notice for this!!)
(its fine its fine. i just logged on today hehe. so many damned things i had x-x) "Huh? Oh yeah I'm totally cool. Just thinking about stuff." Alec replied to Jin as he bit his bottom lip to keep it from trembling. Suddenly a pair of eyes flash across his memories. "B-but I did see a pair of bright green eyes looking down at me wh-when it happened..." the young male began shaking in fear not able to remember anything else of importance, but describes the eyes in full. They were framed by dark lashes and the left side of the eye had a small tattoo of some sorts.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 am
Big Ginny1

(its fine its fine. i just logged on today hehe. so many damned things i had x-x) "Huh? Oh yeah I'm totally cool. Just thinking about stuff." Alec replied to Jin as he bit his bottom lip to keep it from trembling. Suddenly a pair of eyes flash across his memories. "B-but I did see a pair of bright green eyes looking down at me wh-when it happened..." the young male began shaking in fear not able to remember anything else of importance, but describes the eyes in full. They were framed by dark lashes and the left side of the eye had a small tattoo of some sorts.

Jin wrote it down and reached out for the boy. "Easy now. You're safe. " He informed gripping him lightly. He wondered if an artist would be an idea To being him in and have him draw something some rendering of the attackers. "Look. Here is my card. If you think of anything or need me call." He decide it was best to let him calm down and decided that he needed to be with his mother. He needed to fill a report and see what they found in his car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin wrote it down and reached out for the boy. "Easy now. You're safe. " He informed gripping him lightly. He wondered if an artist would be an idea To being him in and have him draw something some rendering of the attackers. "Look. Here is my card. If you think of anything or need me call." He decide it was best to let him calm down and decided that he needed to be with his mother. He needed to fill a report and see what they found in his car.
Alec nodded as his mum held him and Alec held on to Jin's card, not wanting to let go. Hopefully the artist could make up a face to what he said. And hopefully again that the police caught the guy or guys that did this to him. But Jin seemed nice and warm as he was resting Alec's head against his mother's chest.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Alec nodded as his mum held him and Alec held on to Jin's card, not wanting to let go. Hopefully the artist could make up a face to what he said. And hopefully again that the police caught the guy or guys that did this to him. But Jin seemed nice and warm as he was resting Alec's head against his mother's chest.

Jin's looked over his shoulder, "Don't worry. You'll be safe. I'll have someone ride by the house if you want." He said calmly with his silver blue eyes locking on to the male. "See you around." He told leaving down the hall.

He was about to go home when he looked about. They took his car...For evidence... Jin forgot about that when he was speaking with the teen He went back inside pulling out his phone to call a taxi. He thought about Alec tied up in the back of his car. How'd that happen he wondered why his car? How he got into his car at that. He started speaking to the taxi service and sighed. His eyes locked onto two detectives walking in. He knew Alec was about to get another round of questions and hoped it didn't drive him insane. He knew the assault had to be bad to not remember what happen after. Maybe he should stay...That wasn't his job and was going to get tossed out of the room...Jin sighed.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff