Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blinked. He didn't know what the other was talking about. It was confusing him in some ways. He now got his kidnappers name. He was glad he some how knew this person from somewhere. It made him more relaxed now that he knew that the person here isn't going to hurt him or he thinks the other isn't going to hurt Markus. Markus sat on the bed finishing the rest of the stuff on the plate. "I just hope nothing bad will happen to me." He said in a tone saying that he was kinda scared of something horrible happening.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian looked over at him calmly as he tilted his head a bit. "Why do you think I would hurt you? Yes my job at times forces me to hurt people but with you I will not hurt you more along the lines of something else"he said simple and looked back outside.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged. It wasn't like he knew that. He barely knew the other and what the other would do to him. Markus was always asking questions because one he was short and weighs like nothing and two he was always wondering what will happen to him. It freaked him out to be kidnapped like this. He didn't think he would be kidnapped. That was what he always thought anyways.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:16 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Laughing a bit he shock his head gently he walked out of the room but stopped and looked at Markus calmly. "Don't try anything funny while you are here cause it will really be a shame to have to hurt you and well your father does not have to worry about paying money to get you back he will in time just not until I get what I want. So now if you are awake and need to do something you want a tour of the house or stay in this room all day and be bored"he said simply.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus thought for a second. He shrugged. should I stay here and be bored or get a tour of the house. Maybe getting a tour wont hurt me He thought. He sighs and stood up from the bed and walked over to the other. "A tour would be nice" He said. He looked at the other. He had to look up like he usually does when he is talking to a guy. Most guys are taller then him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding calmly he left the room and left his hands in his pockets once he fixed his shirt to hide the two piercings he hand on his collar bones. Calmly he began the tour showing him where the bathroom was, kitchen, living room, bedroom and the basement with the home theater as he looked at him calmly. "So any questions or I need to give the tour all over again so you can understand it all"he said.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked around the house interested that it looked normal. When they got to the home theater he just opened his mouth surprised. Markus always loved movies and would always watch them on his free time if he wasn't with the homeless people. He nodded closing his eyes as he could think of questions clearer when he has his eyes closed "What kind of movies do you have?" He asked. He would totally spend his time down here watching movies. He wouldn't tell anyone this but he usually cuddles when he watches movies and falls asleep.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked as he walked to the cabinet and opened it as he let the racks of movies as he tilted his head a bit. "There are all kinds of movies in here so you can watch what you like, But while you are here I have a few rules that you will have to follow if not then well we might have a lot of problems"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded at the other. He was never really cared for rules but he usually stuck by them anyway. He looked at Brian "Tell me what the rules are and I hope they are not to dramatic. I don't know what I would do if they were too dramatic" He said. His father sometimes put those dramatic rules on him like he was a doll and Markus always disobeyed his father's rules and did what ever he wanted. His father put a rule one time saying that he couldn't date guys. Markus was flat out gay and he couldn't not like guys because he cant help that he is gay. Markus was gay since forever he never told his dad because he hates his dad.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"They are actually pretty easy to follow and mantain here. One you use a dish or something please wash it and put it to dry so there is not a pile of dishes in the sink, second break anything and well you will have to fix it or get a new one, third do not go in my office without me being in there and lastly try to escape and there will be pain. That is about it really"he said and shrugged as he made his way upstairs.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded as he brought his plate that he was eating from before and brought it to the kitchen. He washed it and set it to dry. He walked back down to the basement to the theater. He grabbed a movie he liked and put it in. He sat down with a blanket and a pillow as he watches the movie. He got sleepy and fell asleep snuggling against the pillow as the movie was still going.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian watched him for a bit but when he saw him fall asleep, he couldn't help himself at all. Taking a small breath he leaned down and kissed him on the lips gently and then again before pulling away quickly and made his way out of the room quickly letting the other get some rest.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

After the other kissed him he snuggled more with the pillow and pulled the blanket more so it covers more before it falls. His body reacts weird when it is sleeping. It feels the cold air it pulls the blankets up. Markus mumbled in his sleep saying stuff like this 'Dad but I cant help it'. He was having a dream about what if he told his dad that he was totally gay and he had no desire to like girls. It wouldn't go well in real life or in Markus's head.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Sitting down at his office he took a small breath trying to think about what he should do or what he was going to do about Markus. I just kissed him and I ran. Really good idea, maybe I should just try ti when he is away and see what happens. No he is going to hate it and hit me, he likes girlshe thought to himself. Sighing he leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes falling asleep slowly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

As Markus woke up he breathed in deeply. He woke up before the other did and he noticed that he was still in the movie theater room. He got up and made everything nice and organized. He headed up stairs. He didn't see Brian anywhere so he knocked on the Study door hoping he wasn't dead and just in the Study. Markus wouldn't tell the other that he thought the other was cute. He didn't have feelings for the other but that is a start thinking the other is cute is a start.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces