Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Forest Shadows [yaoi rp] {bluefairy4ever and Kait Kimishi} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:16 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael approached as quietly as he could, and the closer he got, the more sure he was that the animal wouldn't hurt him. He walked over to kneel down in front of its face, to find that it was asleep. He let out a sigh of relief and sat down next to the wolf, admiring its fur.

It was a gorgeous blue gray color. Michael felt like reaching out to touch it, but he afraid the animal might startle if he did. So instead he sat beside it, just admiring the night and waiting for the animal to rouse a little so he could see what was wrong.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 pm
[Out of Cookies: I still cant edit it so here it is. I hate my Internet right now. Click Aaron's first name you get his human form. Click Aaron's last name you get his wolf form .]

Aaron Wolf

Aaron had a good nap. He didn't dream anything bad only good. He smelt his mate when he woke up. He didn't think his mate would stay with him. He thought his mate was scared of him. Aaron opened his eyes slowly.

He felt his strength come back faster then it had gone. Aaron put his head on the other's lap. He was glad the other didn't run away. Aaron nuzzled into the other. He let out a happy bark. Still in his wolf form he still forgets he has a human form.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael jumped a little at the wolf's sudden movement, a little frightened, but that was to be an expected feeling encountering such a large animal. It dissolved soon enough though, and he let out a chuckle as the creature nuzzled him. " You're just like a puppy. " He said, slowly reaching a hand up to the animal's fur.

He wasn't sure if he was allowed quite yet, as the animal was wild, but he little out a sigh of defeat against himself and drug his fingers through the fur at his collar. Michael just rubbed carefully, admiring how soft the fur was and getting used to it a little.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:05 pm
[Out of Cookies: I still cant edit it so here it is. I hate my Internet right now. Click Aaron's first name you get his human form. Click Aaron's last name you get his wolf form .]

Aaron Wolf

Aaron was different from other animal's. He had a human mind. His soul was human and wolf. Aaron hasn't met a loner wolf like him since he left his pack. He knew he didn't fit in with his pack and he just left. He was a dominate wolf and he would also have been fighting with his alpha.

Aaron licked the other's hand. He wish he could talk to the other again forgetting he had a human form. He wanted to talk to his mate and just be next to the one that he calls his mate.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael chuckled again when his palm was licked. " That tickles, silly. " He said half-heartedly, stroking the fur absentmindedly. After a little, he reached over to his bag next to him and pulled out his water bottle, sipping at it before placing it at his hip.

" So quiet and nice out here, " he spoke, to no one in particular, then gave the wolf's fur a nice ruffle, " I'm jealous. " he said to it, smiling with a light hearted laugh afterwards. This was really soothing for him, and besides just sitting in that field by himself, he was surrounded by trees with a soft canine laying in his lap.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Aaron Wolf

Aaron kept his head on the other's lap. He was so happy just to smell and be near his mate. He felt so calm and relaxed that his mate didn't run away from him. His strength was in full. He felt like he could do anything right here and now with his mate right here. He felt stronger than ever before now that his mate accepted his wolf.

Aaron heard another wolf. He could tell it was one like him because of the way it walked. Aaron growled and stood in front of his mate. The other one growled back at him. Aaron was the first to attack because he didn't want the other brown wolf to hurt his mate. Aaron could tell this wolf was way to far gone to do anything more anymore. This wolf that Aaron was fighting was way to far in the insane like rouge wolves get if they stay away from a pack too long.

This was different for Aaron. Aaron knew he wouldn't go this insane because he knew he didn't belong in a pack. He didn't need the bond of a pack like most wolves need. He was just different from every other wolf out there and he was proud to show it.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael froze in his petting when the soft creature started growling in his lap. He instantly took his hands off him, and when the animal stood up, he glanced in front of it, only to see another wolf there, only angrier and more vicious looking. His eyes widened in fear and grabbed his bag, instincts telling him to get away or get hurt.

He got as far as a few trees away, when he looked back and noticed that the gray wolf seemed to be protecting him from the brown one. Michael stopped and hid behind the tree, careful to make sure that the brown wolf didn't see him as the animals sparred. He was worried about the gray one getting hurt, since it seemed so calm and lovable, even towards an almost complete stranger, and human, at that.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Aaron Wolf

Aaron was sad that he would have to kill the wolf. He did a fake attack and the other wolf didn't have the mind to figure that out so he attacked. Aaron easily got the other's neck in between his teeth. He squeezed his teeth crushing the other wolf's windpipe and killing it.

Aaron had nothing wrong or hurt with him as he walked softly back to Michael. Aaron licked the other's hand lightly and nuzzles his mate's leg. He was glad that he had someone to just be around now and he wasn't alone anymore. He didn't need a pack but he knew loneliness could kill a wolf.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael just watched as the wolf easily overpowered the other, flinching at the whine that came from the latter as he died. He just kind of stood their, shocked at what he'd seen and heard before he felt something lick and nuzzle him. Looking down, he saw the wolf and gave a quick smile, willingly tearing his eyes away from the other wolf. He knew it kind of needed to be done, but it still made him sad.

Michael rubbed his hand through the fur on the wolf's head. " Thanks, I guess, little wolf. " He said, scratching behind its ears and rubbing its cheeks. He decided he liked this animal, even though the death of the other wolf by its jaw scared him a little.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Aaron Wolf

Aaron was trying not to think of the werewolf he just killed. He knew it was for a good reason but if he didn't kill the other wolf the other would would probably hurt his mate and he was not going to let anyone hurt his mate. The blue gray wolf looked at his mate. He still hasn't learned the other's name. He wish he could talk. He was to scared to change into his human form because that might scare the other more.

Aaron looked at the sky. He saw it was getting kinda late. He knew the other needed to sleep. He knew the other needed to get away from the dead thing. Aaron pushed the other a bit to get moving. Aaron was going to fallow the other until the other gets safely inside the other's house.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:04 pm
User ImageMichael

Michael just watched as the animal looked around, seemingly a little worried about something. Just as he was going to calm the animal down a bit, however, he was being pushed towards the direction he came. " Oh, I need to leave, huh, " he said, nodding and turning to walk after rubbing the wolf's head one more time. He checked through his bag to make sure he had everything, and began walking towards the pathway.

Once he reached it, Michael brushed off the leaves that clung to his shoulders and looked around to get his bearings. It had gotten considerably darker out here, way past the time he normally stayed out to. This was around the time when he deemed the dark forest too dark to traverse, even with the light of the moon to guide him. Even on his way back to the pathway, he'd tripped a couple times. Seems like now would be a good time to head home and rest.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Aaron Wolf

Aaron fallowed his mate. He had to make sure his mate got home safe and if he didn't he would be a bad mate. Aaron fallowed close behind just in case something jumped out. He wanted to be the one to protect his mate from anything that could harm him too much.

Aaron was watching closly as the other was walking. He didn't want the other to get hurt or he would step in and change into his human and try to help. Aaron realized for a lot of these meetings he could have changed into his human so the other would be more comfortable with him but it isn't his fault. He just forgot he had a human form for a while. He barely uses his human form so he would bound to forget it.

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 pm
User ImageMichael

The rest of the walk home was pretty uneventful, excusing a few moments when Michael thought he'd heard something in the trees and jumped. He'd glanced behind himself a few times, smiling each time when he noticed the wolf was following him home. It made him a little confused, as he had just approached to wolf only tonight, but he smiled slightly nonetheless.

Soon, the back of his house came into view. Michael sighed, knowing that he was on the home stretch. He paused for a moment, looking back behind him again at the wolf. He reached out and rubbed its head once more, smiling softly. " Thanks, Mr. Wolf, " he said, afterwards turning and heading up to open the door of his little house.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
Aaron Wolf

Watching intently as they were walking. Aaron had to make sure nothing bad happened to Michael. He was happy that the other didn't run away after he seen him the second time and after the times he looked behind him to see the wolf.

Aaron licked his hand before he left. He was sad that Michael had to leave to go into his house and Aaron couldn't fallow him. He had to stay in the forest. When he saw Michael walk inside then he retreated to his spot that he could watch the house during the night and sleep during the day.

User Image

bluefairy4ever

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:48 pm
User ImageMichael

Before turning to lock the door behind himself, Michael made his way to the window just in time to see the wolf slink off into the forest. He smiled to himself, grateful that his adventure to find the wolf had not ended in death. Or rather, his death, specifically. The thought that the other wolf had died saddened him a little, but sometimes animals die in nature; he assumed there wasn't much he could have done in the first place.

Michael turned his back to the window, walking back over by his front door to lock it and unpack his little bag. In the middle of his unpacking, he stole a glance at the clock on his wall. It was much too late for him to be awake. Giving a yawn and a stretch, he made his way to bed, ready for tomorrow to come and bring good weather with it.

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces