Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin got beaten for a few hours. He had no control over this situation. No one in this house was nice. Being sent to his room afterward he didn't get diner. He never gets food except for lunch. He only got Lunch because his guardian wanted to keep up appearances. He was lucky that the school sent something to the parents when the child needed more lunch money.

Kevin was in more pain then he was that morning. He felt like he just died. He knew he had way more bruises then he did this morning. He only had one bruise he saw this morning. Kevin just plopped on the bed so tired. Kevin couldn't stay awake any longer.

His sleep didn't help him either. Nothing in his life was a relief. He doesn't have anything he can do to stop thinking about all this stuff that is happening to him. His dreams repeat the worst times. The times he actually has scares from. He never tells but the scares look awful and if anyone were to see these scares they would ask how he got them. This is one reason he never takes off his shirt or changes in front of people. He didn't want the questions.

Falling to the depths can I ever go back

LilRinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

When the sun came up, Shane woke up with a small groan. He definitely wont be sleeping on the floor anymore. It wasn't very comfortable. When Shane got up and walked over to the bathroom, he had pencil marks all over his face that he had to wash off of coarse. It made him chuckle though because it looked like an out line of a burn mark on his face. Thankfully, his dad wasn't there anymore so he would be driven to school peacefully today. He felt like this day would go by quite nicely so he carried a smile as he ate with his Aunt. She had made them pancakes and eggs with bacon. Shane loved his Aunt's cooking. She did take his mothers recipes after all.

After breakfast, Shane was ready to head off to school now. His Aunt dropped him off on the other side of campus though, she couldn't figure out how to go around to the front for some reason. So Shane found himself walking through the football field. His father told him to join the football team before. Shane wouldn't do it though. Has anyone seen how Shane is built? He'd be broken to pieces just going through practice. Speaking of practice, Shane was glad it was too early for the football team to be here. They were bound to bring hell out.

Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven but nothing you
can say to stop me from going home.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm
Kait Kimishi
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin woke up and did some things but then coughed up some blood. He knew he had more broken bones. Kevin thinks he broke some bones in his sleep. He never liked all the beatings. He always wished he could just go away from this place.

Kevin got to the school really early like he normally does and sat in a spot where no one comes. Kevin could be seen by Shane if he really truly looked. Kevin was in the garden behind the bleachers and was as big as the football field. No one came in here a lot except after school but Kevin always was in the garden in the morning to help a bit about how he feels. Kevin was in so much pain. He felt like he died and rose from the grave.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane stopped for a moment after walking for a while. He stopped to look at the garden that the school had. It was interesting to him that a school had a garden. His old school didn't. They had a large football field, gyms and other things but, not a garden. Unless he missed it somehow. That'd make more sense though. Sense there was a green cub. They'd need somewhere to do things right?

Shane walked over to an interesting looking flower. It was mainly a white color with brown specks here and there. He thought it was a tiger lily maybe. Not that he'd be able to tell. He wasn't into knowing all the flowers and stuff. After a minuet, Shane's eyes drifted over to the guy form yesterday. The one that said he'd beat Shane up today? Yeah that one. Shane blinked and looked away. Maybe he didn't see me? Shane thought hopefully as he looked back over at the flower.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin was in too much pain to get up much less beat someone up. He noticed the other but he didn't care. He wished all this pain would go away from him. He wished he wouldn't get beaten anymore. Closing his eyes as he just relaxed in this spot needing to stop thinking about all this hurt. He needed to just be strong and not think about something he doesn't want to think about it.

Kevin was just breathing but not moving at all. People would wonder if they saw him like this but he didn't mind he was in pain and their are so much bruises and scares underneath his shirt that if someone were to see any of them they would ask 'who did it'. Kevin never showed so no one ever asked.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane was glad that Kevin wasn't doing anything and stood there for another moment. As he thought, Kevin wasn't going to hurt him at all. Maybe he was just in a bad mood yesterday and over reacted to Shane accidentally bumping into him. Who knows. Kevin was still scary to Shane. If he was going to bet him up or not.

Shane suddenly sneezed, making a slightly high pitched sneezing noise that sounded like a girl. This made him blush a soft pink color. "Alergise." He muttered to himself then left the garden quietly. He didn't really bother to pay too much attention to Kevin. He didn't seem to like Shane too much. Oh well. Shane started walking on the path again, taking his time walking around. It was a block day so they had an hour before class even started. So Shane went to a tree, away from everyone else and sat by it. There he drew in his note pad. Until someone ran by, stepping in mud that splashed all over him and his stuff. Shane jumped up and heard a guy yell something and called Shane a loser.

Shane shook his note pad off and growled, "Are you ******** kidding me?!" He somewhat yelled. The guy just left in laughter with his friends though. Shane shook his head angrily. "I bet those guys are friends with that giant p***k that wanted to beat me up." He said aloud to himself. He didn't think anyone was around to hear that, and didn't bother to check, he was too busy being upset with the artwork that just got ruined.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin noticed that the other sneezed. He didn't move from his spot because the pain was too great. He knew the other was scared of him even though he hasn't done anything to him yet. He wished someone would not be scared of him but that wasn't the case. Everyone in this school was scared of him even if they don't say it out loud.

Getting bored after a while of just sitting there made him feel. He needed to get his mind off of the pain and he just couldn't wait tell it goes away cause this time it will not go away. He decided to take a few jogs around the football field. He does that when things hurt. It helps him not think of the pain. "Hey, Kev. We just saw the person who bumped into you yesterday. We messed with him a little." One of the braver ones said. "That kid is my toy to beat up none of you can beat him up. Ever. You got it. He is my person to beat up and mess around with." The other jocks nodded quickly not wanting to get Kevin mad. No one ever liked when Kevin got mad.

He was happy the other Jocks reminded him that he had to beat up that kid today. Kevin knows that after he beats up that kid he probably feel better only a tad emotionally. His mind is still falling to the depths where it will never come back.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Trying to save the notebook proved to be useless. Water soaked through and smeared everything. This is why Shane could never bring things to school. He even stopped bringing his cell phone and Ipod to school. Some screw up would always mess with him and ruin his things. "I'm the loser? At least I have better things to do than pick on people." He muttered to himself as he tossed his notebook into the trash bin.

Shane looked over at the football field and saw those guys over by Kevin. Specifically the guys that just messed with him. He knew they had to be Kevin's friends. "Figures. What a** wholes." Shane muttered then went back over to his things. He picked up his back pack and decided he might just walk home to change real quick. Seeing that those guys got his clothes a bit muddy. There was time so why not. With that said, he started walking back across the football field. Not even caring that they were there anymore. He was mad.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin shooed his stupid annoying friends away. They really don't care they are too scared of Kevin to really care. Kevin didn't see anyone around so he sat down on the field putting his head in his hands. He just wished his life was easier like everyone else's. It would be better if he had someone else's life and it would be so much easier.

Kevin sometimes felt like crying because of how much pain and loneliness in his life but he always stopped himself and held every emotion in. He knew that some day he would have a break down but at least today he wasn't thinking about it. Right now he kind of felt like he shouldn't even live. He wished he never was born. This usually happened when he didn't have anyone to rely on and talk to. Usually you have friends to help you with this but Kevin has no true friends he can rely on telling them something.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Seeing Kevin by himself again somehow gave Shane the guts to go over to him. He was mad, and wanted to talk to him. Why he would go do so, he didn't know. Would he probably get yelled at or something? Probably. Did he care? Not right now. Shane made his way over to the guy that was laying on the floor and stopped. "What the ******** is wrong with you? I bet you told them to go do that didn't you?" Shane demanded. This was so not how Shane acted to others. He was just fed up at the moment.

((OOC: Sorry it's short. I'm trying to think more.))  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin had his arm over his face and he didn't notice when the other came to him and started demanding. Kevin didn't remove his arm or he knew it would show his eyes in the sadness they hold without the protection of his walls. He thought he was alone before so he let down his walls for a second but someone had to come to him.

"Do you really think I would let someone else do something that stupid. If they would have come up with something with more control than that would have been I sent them to do. If you wreak something you can easily buy back then it is useless so I usually have more worse things to do to people" His plain voice said. He didn't really mean this but he said it anyways because if he lost his image then people will start to wonder what is happening to him and that isn't what Kevin wants. He wants to keep to the side and just keep everyone being scared of him. He doesn't want them to find out what happens at home.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane just glared down at the guy. He didn't seem any different from the others at all. Except for the fact that he always kept his distance if he could. Which told Shane that he was tired of dealing with his friends or he was hiding himself. Either was Shane didn't care though. "You call me the loser? I think it's clear who the real one is here, and it isn't me. People like you make me sick. You're all weak and pathetic and just stupid." Shane muttered irritably.

Shane shook his head. His friends didn't wreck something he could replace. It was hard work that Shane had been doing. You can't rely replace a one and only copy of art someone drew. Yeah it could be redrawn but it may not look the same. Shane sighed then turned away from the guy. "I don't even know why I am wasting my breath on you." He said as he started to walk away.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Everything the other was saying hit Kevin pretty deep. Kevin already was not in the right state of mind to listen to this but just hearing it in this state of mind made him want to just die there. His thoughts were depressing and awful. 'You don't desirve to live. You are worthless.' He thought. Everything was not good. Usually he tended to ignore all the thoughts but just hearing someone else say them to him made them feel more true.

Kevin blocked off all emotion so he could go through the day. He stood up and had his normal mask on as he just kept running around the field tell school started. He walked into his classroom in the blocked cold expression he usually has on.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

Shane went home and changed into a new pair of clothing, and grabbed another sketch pad. The other was ruined and in the school trash bin. After that, he just went back to school. By the time he got there, it was time for class to begin he went to first hour. He thought about what he had said to that guy and honestly felt bad. It ate at his soul that he was mean to someone but, he was mean to him first! Why did he feel bad then? Well, he sure as hell wasn't going to say he was sorry.

A few classes later it was lunch hour. Shane sat at a table by himself and off in the corner of the lunch room. He didn't even want to be around the others. He had brought his own lunch from home and little by little ate it. He didn't eat too much of it though to be honest. He was upset from yesterday and beating himself up for being so harsh earlier. He felt like he was no better than the bullies that pick on him all the time. He felt like he deserved to be punched in his face. Not that he would really be asking for that though. While everyone ate and socialized, Shane sat quietly and drew some more in his sketch pad, trying to redo what he had been working on.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:25 pm
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin's classes were boring. He knew all this stuff. He pretended he didn't because he just didn't feel like having people look at him strange thinking 'he is supose to be stupid he is a football player'. He just was almost to a breaking point where he just needed time to just go to his spot.

By the time lunch came around Kevin disappeared to the garden outside. He needed a break and everyone else was to scared of him so it does good for him to disappear this hour. The cafeteria was sparkling with talk. Everyone felt so relaxed now that Kevin wasn't in the cafe to make them scared of their lives. Kevin was in his garden just staring at nothing. His emotions crashed down on him that second but he didn't let himself cry he just looked at one spot and try to control it.

LilRinn

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas