Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:46 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Rubbing his neck a bit Lucifer sat in the chair the demons made him to show the rest of the world and the angels as well as the demons he was in charge of hell. Today it was deciding which demon would go with who in the marriages but as well which ones would try to get back into the heavens.

He hated this part of the job more then anything but he knew that he had to do this and so he did his best to actually try to seem into it as he calmly touched the pedant he wore. It was the same one Candido had but it was red instead of blue, and it worked just like the one he gave to the male. If the angel wanted he could look into it and see what was happening in hell if he could tap into it and he could spy on the heavens if he liked.

This was the only other thing that he had that kept his close to the male, so he focused on the marriages that were waiting for answers.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was relaxed as he sat in the garden. He smiled and leaned against a tree in the middle of the garden where no one goes to. He usually is the only one that goes to the middle. "I wish there was a nicer place than this heaven or false heaven" He mumbled to himself. He didn't know anything about the blue necklace he was wearing he just thought it was a good thing to wear and looked nice.

A demon at the table stood up. "Lucifer. I think you should take the prince of angel's. He is their prized possession and he might be the only one who can let us go back to heaven because he is the only one with the purest heart now." The demon said. He was scared about what Lucifer would say to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:15 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer looked up calmly as he took a deep breath and looked away calmly. "If I had taken him from them they would have known and another war would have started again and one that we could not stop. I would rather let him make the choice of coming with me then take him from his home, but if I see that there was no other way then I will take him. But till then I will do my best to make him see what is happening here and to see if he would like to come visit"he said calmly biting his lip.

Shivering he looked up and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes a bit and leaned his back gently. He tried to get back into the necklace or enough to leave a memory or dream as to what was happening here and well when he did he felt drained. Getting up he got up and made his way to his room with a few other demon's helping him along the way.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL fell asleep in the garden. He was happy when he fell asleep. Finally a dream showed up. It was the first dream he had in his life. He wondered why he was having a dream. There were demons talking about taking CL. CL was confused. He knew that if he wanted to run away he couldn't they watch him constantly and the gates are watched. CL got sad. He woke up and walked over to the little pond. He needed something to just look at. He sat at the edge of the pond and looked down at the water.

The mirror image of CL made CL feel better. The way he looks always makes CL think of his soul. He has a pure soul and he knew it. That was why he could see other's soul's because he was a pure soul and he needed to know what would corrupt him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Getting to his room he sat down on the bed and held his head in his hands as he took deep breaths before looking up gently. "Bring me the scrying bowl and send someone to let CL know he is invited to come down here when he likes and if he wants to"he said gently. Shivering a bit he looked over t the scrying bowl and looked through it calmly and gently as he smiled a bit seeing that the male was okay but that he was alone as well."Go now before someone pulls him away from the pond"he said quickly.

Pulling away he layed back down on the bed he looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes a bit. "Let me know when the man who went to tell him returns"he spoke softly and gently as he began to drift off to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was just looking at the pond at his own reflection. He smiled and closed his eyes. He opened them again and the mirror image staid the same. CL always sometimes needed that clarification that he still looks the same and just as pure. CL looked up at the sky smiling.

A demon came into the clearing. CL moved away from the Demon a bit not really knowing what the demon is going to do. "CL you are invited to come down to hell when ever you desire." The demon messenger said. CL looked at the demon "You demons don't really know what happens up here. I am not aloud to leave ever. The doors to the castle are watched constantly even the secret doors are watched." He said. He knew even if he tried to fly they would shot him down with a sleep dart.

The demon listened to what the angel said and nodded. He knew Lucifer wouldn't be so happy that CL couldn't leave and was stuck in this castle. The demon teleported to the demon world or hell. The demon walked to Lucifer's room and knocked on the door.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:54 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Biting his bottom lip gently he took a deep breath and woke up as he blinked softly and slowly sat up. Letting the demon know he was allowed into his room he rubbed his neck a bit as he hissed feeling his back start popping bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was intercepted by a guard. "We have been looking for you everywhere prince. You have to spend time with your wife the person who you will marry so everyone has been looking for you." He said. CL nodded nicely at the other. He didn't want to see that ugly soul again. He walked into the house as slow as he could as the guard fallowed him.

When he walked into the door of the castle. He was met with his wife. "Candido where did you go I have been looking for you" He easily caught that lie she didn't care about him at all. CL just shrugged "I was just looking at some stuff and lost track of time." He said politely.

The demon looked down at his feet scared on what the other would say. "There is quite a problem. The prince cant ever come he is watched and the castle is watched constantly. None of the doors even secret doors are with no guard." The demon whispered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

LUcifer blinked as he took a deep breath and shock his head a bit running his hand through his hair bit. "Get me my weapon and make sure the secret door to her that leads to the castle is opened and guarded till I get back here. Right now that is no way to treat a person not even the prince"he said calmly. Shacking his head he got up and began to change his cloths a bit so at least they would look more to the point that showed him off.

Finishing he was dressed in a simple outfit that showed off his biceps and his abs and wore some black jeans as he took a deep breath.Taking his blade he placed it on its holster and then the gun as well before stepping by the secret door. "You all have the right to come after me in two hours"he said before vanishing into the secret door and appeared back by the pond. Looking around he saw that Cl was gone and hissed angry that he was so late but instead he touched the pendant to see where he was.

Once he had learned where he was he moved fairly quickly and appeared next to Candido and wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him close. "Guess I might have to move up my plan a little earlier then intended but you and I need to talk CL"he whispered against his neck as he held the blade against the other's neck. He wouldn't hurt Candido but he would make the other angels think he would.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL walked next to his soon to be wife and wanted to like strangle her as she walked like she ruled the world. CL hated people who just wanted power and didn't care about the person who they wanted to marry. He nodded his head every few seconds as she talked about stuff that he didn't want to hear because all she talked about is cloths, make up and stupid things that happened and she thought was horrifying.

CL was glad when the man that gave him the two necklaces stepped behind him and whispered something. "Not my fault you invited me and I couldn't go so I had to say I couldn't go" He whispered back.

CL noticed everyone was freaking out how the hell the demon got in without anyone noticing him. They aimed weapons at him "Let The prince go" The guard said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling a bit he shock his head softly as he looked over at the rest of the staff and laughed softly. "Well that is interesting to know they are protective of you enough to actually want to kill me, especially knowing that if they do this they would start another war, one that they might not win"he said gently as he began to walk backwards a bit.

"I'm not going to hurt the prince i just merely want to talk with him about a few things really and I can't do that if you are all treating him like he is a hostage around here. So here is what i suggest you let me talk with him and I will return him unharmed"he said loud enough for the staff to hear. Looking at CL he smiled and kissed his neck leaving a small mark on the skin. "If I were you I would hold onto me in three seconds otherwise the trip might hurt"he whispered into his ear as he let his eyes flicker over to the guards.

They were close to the door question is were his men prepared by the door to protect them or were they deserting him as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The guards moved forward "Don't move. We dont want him affected by your unpure nature." A guard said. They didn't want their prince in anything but the palace because it was to unpure outside of the castle. "You dont take another step." another guard said. They all pointed weapons at Lucifer.

CL was in the middle of this but he wasn't scared a bit. He still didn't know the man's name that was behind him. He just thought of him as a demon. The reasons that the Guards thought of as the unpure is laughable but that is what they have been taught probably their whole life.

The demons that Lucifer told to watch the secret place was their and ready for anything that would come up. They all waited for something to happen. They were thinking this was taking to long. They wondered about what the hell was happening.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:23 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer laughed a bit as he shock his head gently and tilted his head gently. "Really you say I'm unpure, have you all looked around and noticed that you are all unpure and dirty. The only one who is truly pure is Candido, the only reason you all think I'm unpure is because that is what you were made to think about me"he said softly.

Shacking his head he looked up letting his gaze flicker over at the guards "You wouldn't want to kill me now, especially since I am the only one that commands the demons and the only one to keeping them from attacking you all and killing you and bringing the prince down to me. Why would I Lucifer kill or hurt the prince in the first place"he spoke softly.

Once he felt his foot against the spot he came from he smiled a bit and looked at everyone and then Candido. "Ready for a small trip prince or you want to stay here"he said.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The guards shock there head "You are lying to us. We know what we have to do and know that our job is to keep the prince away from the outside and the cruelity that is outside." The first guard who talked said. They knew they couldn't kill Lucifer though because he was the one who told the demons what to do.

CL found out what the man's name was from the sentence that Lucifer said. "It is better then being here. I wont have to talk to the girl that is standing behind the guards." He said. His soon to be wife was standing behind the guards and looking scared which was just an act. He could tell. He hated that girl and everything about her.

The demons were waiting. They were very antsy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"You can't make his decisions on life for him , you need to let him make those on his own and right now he has made his decision"he said softly. Smiling he held Candido tightly to his chest and lowered the blade down from his neck and placed it back on the hilt. "Hold on prince"he said gently as he took the final step to the door.

Instantly they came back to held as he held him close and looked at the demons. "Lock the door and make sure all the others are locked as well and leave a guard at each one"he said firmly and looked at Candido gently before relaxing his grip.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff