Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander nods with a small nod of understanding, figuring that the boy had a good enough not only to avoid the nurse, but lie on why he would like to avoid the nurse. "Well I didn't want to send you if you were that uncomfortable with it."

Alexander thought about it for a moment after the boy mentioned staying after, shaking his head when he came to a decision.
"It isn't necessary since I am giving you the paper but if you read over it and still have some questions, you are welcome to stay. I will answer any questions on the assignment that you may have."  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin nodded. "Thank you. I will see you tomorrow Sir" He said and he walked out of the classroom with his notebook. Kevin walked to his locker and put his literature book in his locker. He got his next book and walked to his next classroom.

He fell asleep through this class and a few other after that class. When Lunch came around he went to his spot. His spot was in the garden hidden. He pulled up his sleeves a bit and saw the purple marks on his arms. He felt bad about himself and sometimes wished that he would have a better life but he didn't know any other life and he had no one else to turn too so he was on his own. He put his sleeves back down over the bruises and started eating his lunch.

The rest of the day went to fast for him. He didn't want to go home. He didn't want to go to the torture of the day again. But he would have to. It was always like that. He didn't want to go home but he had to. When the last bell rang Kev sat there for a bit.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander's day went by rather quickly for his first day which wasn't bad, but it wasn't necessarily good either. He didn't want it to be super slow, just slow enough for him to enjoy it.

Nanook rests his head on Alexander's legs as he looks up at his face, Alex giving him a smile as he pet his head and scratched behind his ears. All he had to do is prepare for tomorrow and then he could go home for the day.
"You did great today Nanook. All of the students love you so we don't have to worry about that but I am a little worried about one student in particular. Maybe I am just being paranoid though."

Alexander had been worried about the boy all day since he met him, his inability to stay awake and his refusal to go to the nurse. With a sigh and shake of his head, Alexander decides that he was just reading too much into the boy's behavior.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin put his stuff in his locker and walked out of the school. He walked slowly down the sidewalk. He wanted to make it take as much as time as possible. His slow pace was slow and in time. The day was so blue and clear out he wished it wasn't he wanted. He felt as though the day was making it even worse and he just hoped that it wouldn't truly be worse.

After a few minutes he got to his tanish house. He was so scared of walking in he didn't want to even be close to the house. Kev closed his eyes and breathed deeply as he walked into his house. He made sure to be quiet but that didn't help him at all. "Get in here right now mutt. I want you in this living room within 20 seconds and I will be counting." His father said. Kev walked over to the living room and stood front of his father looking down. "Why where you late. Your school ended 30 minutes ago." He said. Kev bit his lip "A teacher wanted to talk about a project I could do if I wanted. Since I didn't want them to think that it was something suspicious " He lied as he stood in front of his father.

Things went bad after that and Kevin didn't get to go to bed until 10 o'clock at night. It was a bad. He got more bruises and everything. He took a shower just to relieve his muscles before he went to bed. As he was going to bed he wished someone could save him but he wasn't counting on anyone saving him. He was alone so far and no one has found out so no one will probably find out.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:13 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander was sitting on his porch after getting home, Nanook having suddenly ran as soon as he got out of the car. It was strange for him to go without Alexander but he guessed it was from being couped up in the class room for 8 hours so he was just going to await his return.

Alexander may have convinced himself that nothing was wrong but Nanook could smell it on the boy, the fear and the pain. So he decides to checking out for himself, prove himself wrong. He followed the boy's scent from the school, finding a house some time after. Because of his speed and the conveniently short distance from home to this place, he caught the boy just as he was going inside, doing his best to hide himself behind the neighbor's car since he was rather large and hard to miss. After the boy went inside, Nanook went to the side of the house and looked through a small open area of the blinds, discovering that he was right with a small growl, the scene reminding him of the mistreatment of Alexander when he was younger.
After tearing his eyes away from the abuse, Nanook follows his scent to what he found to be his room, the scent being the strongest there. There, he waited until he heard movement, sniffing again to confirm it was the boy before scratching on the window, his enormous size allowing him to do so. After scratching a few times, he waited for the boy to answer, deciding to scratch and scratch until he did.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin looked at his window. He saw the beast. He looked down. He then looked back up. Sighing he walked over to the window and opened it. Kevin let the big dog come in. He didn't mind this dog. He usually scared of big things but he could tell this is a nice dog. He walked over to the bathroom again and looked into the mirror. Sometimes he wondered why he was here in this position. Why would his father do this to him. He always countered it by saying that his mother died and distroyed his father. Kevin shrugged and moved away from the mirror. He still had all the bruises and stuff under his shirt.

Kev looked at the wolf dog thing "What are you doing here Nanook. Shouldn't you be with your owner. I dont think I am your owner. I am just a student. You should get back to your owner he might be missing you" He said. Kevin would think that Nanook's master would miss him. Kevin would miss a dog if he just wondered off. Kevin ignored the pain he was feeling as he just sat on his bed.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:40 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Nanook nudged the boy towards the window, almost pushing him out of it, telling him to climb out. The beast had a plan, one that would help the boy escaped his abuse, at least he hoped. He wasn't entirely sure how Alexander would feel about him bring home a stray.

After waiting for some time, Alexander went inside, knowing that when he was done playing Nanook would come home and scratch at the door until he answered and let him in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin looked at the wolf weird. He scratched his head as Nanook was pushing him to the window. He was confused on why the dog was pushing him to the window. Kevin walked to the window as the dog nugged him again. He looked out his window and looked at Nonook "You really want me to climb out my window that is stupid. I will go on a walk with you just to burn your energy. You will probably want to go back after a bit." He said.

Kevin climbed out the window and hopped onto the ground. He looked back at the wolf and waited for the dog to get out of the window. He didn't know where the dog wanted to go so he would have to wait for the dog to get down from the window. What Kevin hoped was that his father didn't go into his room that night until he gets back.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Nanook hopped out of the window before beginning to walk ahead towards home, turning to make sure that the boy was following him. All he needed to do at the moment was get him to Alexander.

Alexander gathered some comfortable clothes before going onto his bathroom and taking a quick shower, dressing in his clothes afterwards. He had hope that Nanook hadn't tried to get in while he showered, he hated to make him sit outside alone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin looked at the dog as he jumped out the window. He was surprised and shocked that this creature just jumped. It was weird but cool at the same time. Kevin noticed that Nanook wanted Kevin to fallow him after he notice the creature look behind it at Kevin. Kevin decided just to do what the dog wanted. He fallowed the creature.

Kevin wished he could go back because he was scared on what would happen if his father saw his room empty when his father knew Kevin was suppose to be in the room. He looked down at the ground as he fallowed the wolf. He was scared about what would happen if his dad found out he snuck out during the night.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
fer walking for some time, Nanook and the boy finally reached his home, the massive beast scratching on the door to get Alexander's attention. It took the frail male a moment to answer the door, his face lighting up when he saw that his companion had returned, the smile fading when he saw the boy. "Huh? Did you bring him here Nanook? " Nanook goes over to the boy before nudging him towards Alexander, grabbing hold of his shirt sleeve with his teeth before tearing it off to reveal some bruises and other wounds. "Nanook! What do you think you are doing? Wait...what are those? Oh, so he got hurt so you brought him here?" Alexander looks over at the boy with a smile, he hand running over his wolf's back. "I am sorry about that, he can be pretty sensitive when it comes to someone getting hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

It was going by pretty fast and then they were already where Nanook wanted. Kevin noticed it was a nice house and looked at the door. When the door opened it was his teacher. Kevin shrugged when the teacher asked them if Nanook brought him here.

Kevin pulled his arm to him to hide the bruises. "I fell off the stairs. I am very clumsy" He said. He was glad that he only had bruises on his arms and not scares. He only had scares on his back and chest. "I think I should go. I will see you tomorrow at school" He said as he started walking back to his house.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander watched as the boy walked away, feeling a little bad that Nanook had dragged him all the way over to his home for no reason. It was strange but then again, his wolf had been acting this way all day. "I am really sorry about that!" With a small sigh, Alexander stands up and opens the door to his place, letting his companion who was now whimpering and covering his snout with his paws inside.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin walked back to his house. He dreaded ever second he stepped. He was so scared about if his father found out he almost wanted to die right on the spot. He didn't do it though. He knew that he was stuck in the position he was in. He couldn't do anything about it and he knew other people couldn't either.

When he got to his house he climbed to his room and saw his father sitting on the bed looking quite mad. He saw Kevin and he let Kevin in before stuff started happening and him getting more bruises. When Kevin finally got to bed it was 2 in the morning. He fell asleep instantly after his father left.

His dream was the normal dream he has. His dreams are usually the worst abuse he could get. He wished he didn't dream about them because then it is just another reminder that he is useless and hopeless in this position.

When he woke up he felt in so much pain he just wanted to stay in bed all day but he knew he had to put up an act. He walked to the mirror and looked at himself the bruises were more pronounced then before and he knew he had to cover them again today. He put a long sleeved shirt on and some jeans. He then walked to school

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:42 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Alexander was worried about Nanook since the beast had been whimpering every since the boy left. He had stayed up all night trying to calm him but failed to do so. It wasn't until class started that Nanook finally stopped, Alexander exhausted. He waited for the tardy bell to ring before clearing his throat to begin. "Um, today we will be reading The Fall of the house of Usher and The Tempest individually and after we will discuss them both. Each of you should have a literature book on your desks, both stories are inside. Poe's is on page 83 and Shakespeare's is on 162. Please begin."

Alexander sits down in his chair, Nanook at his feet.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff