Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm
ıllıllı נαмιє ¢αѕѕ ıllıllı

User Image
Jamie's bangs had fallen over his bright blue eyes causing him to lose focus on Mathew for a second. "damn hair." he mumbled under his breath before he quickly pushed his bangs back and tucked his hair behind his ear. he loved his long hair but sometimes it got on his nerves. He licked his lips nervously as he heard the suspicion in the others voice and nodded slowly. "yeah I have English as well.." he laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I guess we have so many classes together because I put in a request to be put in the same classes as my Brother Justin." he stated to try and ease the others suspicion.
He decided to take it upon himself to walk with Mathew not waiting for an invitation since he figured the other already didn't like him. From the tone he used when he figured out we are in the same class I don't think he likes me. But you know what ill make him like me.

Id found heaven and grabbed it
as tightly as I could,
but it was unraveling an unsubstantial thread
sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

To live each day as though its your last,
because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

((by the way feel free to time skip as well if you want.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∫ I Don't Lövę ĦimxxxxxxxxxxxÏ Cån˚t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx†¤ •Mathew Euro• ¤†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ ¥oür P ö ì s ö n ¤

Really? So that meant that he had most of his classes with his so called brother now too? In that case the counselor could've just asked him to be Jamie's guide around the school or something. Especially if he was going to end up with the new kids in all his classes.
"Justin? Is that the guy you were pushing away?" he asked. His question catching himself off guard as well. Why was he bothering on even striking up conversation with this guy? Mathew would always ignore random people, but not this one. Even if he wanted to, he had a feeling he was going to be seeing a lot of him throughout the end of school year. He couldn't help but wonder how this was all going to play out. Waiting for the taller one to reply he saw on how they had already arrived in their next class.
Unlike their math one, this teacher was actually a sweet middle aged woman. Her shoulder length brown hair bouncing off her shoulders as she greeted most of the students who walked into her class.
Mattie liked her. In a way, she reminded him a lot of her mother....when she wasn't pissed at Dad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[[ But I D Ø ]]

Wolf-Anima56

((okies. Uuuh, do you wanna just have the lunch then timeskip to the end of the day? And do you want a holiday or something so that they don't have school, or it's friday, or just keep a normal school week? surprised ))  

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

User Image
Jamie was caught a little of guard when Mathew asked about his 'brother' but he quickly regained his composure. "Yeah Justin is my pa- uhm brother." his face turned bright red as he almost said Pack leader. It was going to be strange calling him his brother to other people. Sure the pack was extremely close and were like a family, but if Justin was anything it was like a father to them not a brother. Plus he was twenty two, but of course his paper work said he was 18. "I was pushing him away because he gets rather protective of me." he explained hoping that would clear up why he was shooing him earlier. "it can get kind of suffocating." he admitted under his breath.
When they entered the class he noticed that Justin was sweet talking the teacher. Using his extremely acute hearing he managed to catch a few words like 'Brother, seat and Mathew' he figured he was asking that they got seated in the same general area. "Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch? or could I sit with you?" he asked suddenly. He kind of hoped that he would chose the second option since his Pack would Undoubtedly question him and be all over this kid that had stolen their Brothers heart. Even if he didn't know it yet.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mathew couldn't help but let a small smile appear as Jamie spoke of his brother. The fact that they were so close that his brother was protective sounded nice in a way to his ears. He was born an only child, so having that protective older sibling never happened to him. He always envied those who had such close siblings. They were friends; and that was another thing he never grew up having either.
"But I bet it's nice. You know, having someone that loves you that much." As soon as those words slipped him, he found himself shocked. Why the hell did he say something so girly? Much more saying it to a guy whom he just met!
"Uh, forget I said that.." he quickly muttered as he hurried off to his assigned desk; cheeks tinted red and all. He scurried off so quick that he even failed to notice Jamie's brother in the front talking with their teacher, but he could still hear the other following behind asking him a question that once again confused him. Placing his books down, he then opened them to pull out his papers. All the while thinking over his answer for the other.
"You sure you don't want to sit with your friends and your brother? I usually sit alone. Don't think you'd have much fun hanging with me." he said honestly, his tone going into more of a mumble towards the end as he sat down.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[[ But I D Ø ]]

Wolf-Anima56

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image
Jamie noticed Mathews smile and couldn't help but smile as well since it was like his happiness was contagious. Then what he said really took him off guard and made him chuckle softly. "It gr-" he went to respond but the other was rushing off to his seat. Did I do something wrong? he thought to himself as he followed him to his seat wanting to hear his answer to the question about lunch. He didn't expect him to say yes in fact he didn't even expect him to consider it. But the answer he got wasn't all that discouraging. "Well if you sit by yourself you can sit with me and my family!" he said brightly. "I promise I wont let them overwhelm you." he was extremely excited about this but before he could get an answer from Mathew he was told to take a seat.
He ended up being put in the spot right next to Mathew and his brother, of course he knew how this happened. HIs brother was very good at talking people into things so he knew from the start he could convince the teacher to let them sit next to him. Again when class started Jamie seemed to space out. In fact he pulled out his journal and began to doodle in it. He loved to draw but he didn't believe he was any good at it.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

((yes to the time skip and lunch and they could have like a week off of school for some holiday.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Mathew looked up to him, his blue eyes staring into the others when he heard his answer. The question popping up again in his mind.
Why was Jamie still trying with him. What did he expect to gain from all this?
The only other being who was so accepting of him was that pack of wolves. Well, more like the one ginger wolf in particular. Which now that he thought about it, the color of it's fur made almost a perfect match to Jamie's orange locks. Heh, weird..

Before he could give him an answer however, the teacher had already begun with her lesson. Telling Jamie to take his seat and chat after class, and surprise surprise, he was seated right next to Mathew. It felt as if some weird force in the universe was pushing this new guy onto him. Yeah, sounded dramatic and dumb, but with the way the day has gone, he just couldn't doubt it.
The teacher begun her notes on the board just like any other teacher would, and like any other student, Mathew was already on task copying down every word she put up. His attention quickly caught by Jamie's pencil moving in ways that he was pretty damn sure wasn't words. Much to his surprise, he saw that the other was simply doodling in his notebook...not paying any attention at all to the lecture..again. At this rate, he had a feeling that his grades were not going to be looking too good by the end of the year. Which wasn't too far ahead.

The bell rung throughout the school, letting half of the students know that it was time for lunch. A time in the school day that everyone looked forward too. Especially to the people who often skipped breakfast, like little Mattie here.
Shutting his book, he picked up his things and left his desk. He came to a stop at the door and looked over to Jamie, waiting for him. He figured it wouldn't hurt to eat with the new guy for this one day and walking away just now was just a little tease. Something he often did with his other friend Josh. He just liked watching the other grow panicked as if he did something wrong and then later call him a jerk for being 'cruel' to him. He just liked to be a little devious at times is all.
"Don't think it'll hurt to meet your friends." he said with a half smile once Jamie met up with him at the door.

Wolf-Anima56

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 pm

User Image
About ten minutes into drawing, Jamie was completely engrossed in his doodle. He was actually drawing Mathew but he made sure to block the boys view from his sketch pad. His pencil curved to form his soft jaw line, the lifted and drew his perfect lips. He didn't even have to look at the Raven haired boy because he could see him by just closing his eyes. As a wolf he would spend time just watching him, watch the pack. Finally he was working on his eyes but no matter how hard he tried he could never get those beautiful orbs right. They just held so much emotion and soul that he couldn't get it down on paper. When the bell rang a small smile formed on his lips and he quickly closed the journal because he knew his brother was going to try and look at it. "you ready for lunch?" Justin asked as he came up behind Jamie. "Yeah just let me.." he looked over and his words trailed off as he saw that Mathew wasn't in his seat anymore.

He quickly rose to his feet and looked at the door seeing him standing there. He walked over with a small frown, which turned to a smile as the other agreed to sitting with him. "that's great!" to be honest he was kind of nervous to have Mathew meet the pack. Just then Justin walked up next to his brother and walked with him and Mathew. "Well this is Justin, my oldest brother." he decided to get this introduction over with since he would be hanging around a lot. "Hey." Justin waved a little then brushed his hair from his eyes. It was obvious that he wasn't related to Jamie by blood since they looked nothing alike besides the fact they were both strikingly hansom. "Did you pack or are you buying?" Jamie asked curiously, figuring he would stick with him then show him to where the pack agreed to meet and eat at lunch time. They had decided to meet at the picnic table they sat at in the morning. "I'm gonna go meet up with the others, see you soon." Justin patted Jamie on the back then went out to the picnic table.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Mathew was ready to head off, and before he knew it, he saw Jamie's brother had caught up with them on their way to the lunch room. Upon closer view he could see that the brothers looked nothing alike. Maybe they weren't related by blood then. The boy wanted to ask, but thought ahead before his mouth could blurt out something that could offend the two. Instead he'd keep to himself and perhaps ask later on. Also, what was with Justin being the 'oldest'? Were there more?? Guess he'd find out later on.
He returned Justin's wave with one of his own. Not so warming as it should be since his was just a flick of his wrist. Who could blame him? He wasn't used to talking to people, much less have some actually wanting him around. It was a foreign feeling to him.

The lunchroom was packed. Well, what else was to be expected? Crowds of students everywhere that slowly broke into the lines waiting to receive there tray of food. Tables were set all around. Each filled with different faces that belonged to different 'cliques'. That was High School for you. You had your typical stereotypes that ranged from Drama Club and Band Geeks to your popular jocks of the school's football team.
Glancing all around, Mathew stood quietly next to Jamie. His body suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. He wasn't one for crowds, and he could go as far as saying that he became claustrophobic when surrounded by so many people. He could only hope that Jamie would decide on eating outside and not in this suffocating room.
His horrible habit of biting his lips showed up again, his grip tightening around his books as he hugged them close to his chest. It was starting to kick in...luckily a soothing voice brought him out of his little panic attack. It belonged to none other than Jamie.
"Oh..um, neither actually." Lately, it's gotten to the point that he couldn't afford the food without saving up to pay the bills. His parents had begun struggling with keeping up in the payments with their previous home. They've only been sending about half of the money every month and Mathew knew that he had to save up on it if he planned on staying. He refused to move in with his parents.
He watched Justin leave, then returned his attention back to Jamie. It was strange, but when he focused on him alone, it just emptied his mind. Cleared it from all the mindless noise and chatter of the crowds surrounding him. It was comforting. The familiar feeling reminding him that this was how he always felt when he would watch the wolves behind his home.

Wolf-Anima56

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm

User Image
Justin couldn't tell if he approved of this crush yet but something told him that Mathew was not Gay and this would be extremely hard for his brother, which was one of the reasons he took off. Though Jamie wasn't about to complain since he liked being alone with Mathew. When they reached the cafeteria Jamie felt a lump form in his throat and he kind of stiffened. He hadn't been around this many people since he was a human! He tried to act normal as he waited for the other to respond to his question. He was a little shocked at the response but put on a smile. "well then you can share some of my families food, we pretty much all packed as one and we will have extra." He grabbed the others wrist lightly. "I hope you don't mind but we will be eating outside."

with that he turned and pulled the other towards the front of the school.
He was so happy to be out of that cafeteria and away from all those people and for some reason he thought Mathew was too. He didn't seem all that comfortable in there as well. When they got outside he spotted the pack and saw they had left two spots open one for him and one for Mathew. He pretty much dragged the raven haired boy over then sat down. the food was already set out and it kind of looked like a picnic since the wolves ate ALOT and there would be no left overs by the end of lunch. "hey guys!" he patted the spot next to him for Mattie to sit down. All his siblings greeted him enthusiastically like they had been separated for months not just a couple hours. "Jamie introduce us to your little boy friend." Lily spoke up in a rather harsh way, but of course Jamie didn't pick up on this. "Oh ok! Mathew this is Lilly, Justin, Chester, Marcus, Casey, Jessica and Mary." he pointed to each one of them as he said their names and they all gave a small hi.

It was strange that not a single one of them resembled the other, except maybe Lily and Justin but that was because they were actually siblings and had changed around the same time. As for the rest of the siblings they were all different skin tones, hair colors and eye colors. Hell Chester had an accent since he was originally from Scotland.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Mathew was surprised when Jamie had offered to share lunch with him, but really, he couldn't bring himself to do that. Wouldn't it be odd? Him showing up, a complete stranger, and just start eating their food. He shook his head, "Ah, no that's ok-whoa!" The boy couldn't even finish his sentence as he suddenly felt himself being dragged towards the doors. The news of them going outside bringing some peace to his mind and distracting him from the fact that the other was holding his wrist.

Outside felt wonderful. The air was fresh and it didn't feel stuffy like the cafeteria. The temperature nice and cool due to the fact that spring was in the air. Only downside were the allergies that came with it. A small sneeze from Mathew confirming that fact once they reached a lunch table with a large blossoming tree looming over it.
The table looked so small compared to the other times Mathew had passed by it, but it probably looked smaller from all the people sitting at it. Seriously? ALL of these guys transferred in today? No wonder this was such big news around the school. As Jamie took his seat, Mattie hesitated for a moment from the gesture of him sitting. It felt weird. Going from sitting alone to being surrounded by new faces, but nonetheless he was already here and he already told the other he'd eat with him...dammit. Teeth chewed on his lip once before slowly walking over and sitting next to him. The books still in his arms acting like a shield now so he could hide himself a bit.

When he heard the girl speak up, a small frown formed upon his lips. Boyfriend? She better have meant that in the sense that he was a boy and was a friend to Jamie..wait- no. They weren't even friends! He just met the guy today and ended up stuck with him, nothing else; and what was with the attitude? The hell did he do to get on her bad side? His frown deepened more when he even heard the other not even correct her but just go on as if it was normal. Never mind. He'd let it slide this time.

While each name was called out, Mathew grew confused. Were they really all related? He couldn't hold it back anymore, "Are you guys really all related?" he finally asked behind his books. There was a guy who had an accent after all! Maybe they were all adopted, if that was the case then that would answer all his questions he had at the moment.

Wolf-Anima56

Luvable Heartless

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 pm

User Image
While Jamie did the introductions Chester began to divvy up the food, even put some in front of Mathew since he was a guest in his eyes. Lily kind of sneered when she was introduced since she already hated the raven haired male for catching Jamie's attention without even talking to him. Of course Jamie had no idea about this and thought she was just skeptical of an outsider. he was so excited and nervous that he didn't even notice that the other seemed to be uncomfortable with meeting every one. Once the introductions were done he turned his attention back to Mathew and frowned as he saw his books were up like he was shieling himself. He was going to apologize and ask what was wrong but the other asked a question instead. The question seemed to take all the siblings off guard as they fell silent then looked at just to answer. It seemed like they were all dependent on him, much like a pack is dependent on the pack leader.
Justin cleared his throat then shook his head lightly. "no we are not all blood related. But me and lily are." he said and the others all relaxed as Justin answered for them and began to talk with each other again. Jamie picked up the ham sandwich that was put in front of him and took a big bite. None of them seemed to take notice to the fact some people were watching them most likely wanting to sit with them but the table was full. "I'm sorry if this is overwhelming." Jamie said to the other once he swallowed what was in his mouth.

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:48 pm
Wolf-Anima56

just jumping in real quick to let you know i haven't abandoned this rp or anything! :OO just been a busy tiring week for me and i shall hopefully be completely free sunday so i could start rping again >< Sorry for disappearing like that for a while D:  

Luvable Heartless

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Mathew glanced down at the food that was pushed in front of him. His blue orbs taking notice of Jamie's other brother being the one who had given him the food as well as everyone else's share. Everyone seemed to be very friendly and welcoming here, just like Jamie was. All except one of the girls. The blonde looked like she wasn't a fan of Mathew and instead deemed him a nuisance in her eyes. Was he wearing something dumb? Did she hate 'nerds'? Just what the hell did he do? Oh well, not like it mattered.

Mathew looked over at Justin again once he answered his question. So he was right. This whole group wasn't blood related at all. Except for the girl. The girl who looked like she would step on if he were a bug. Guess he could kind of see the resemblance between the two now that Justin had cleared things up. Mathew wanted to ask more, but figured that this answer was good enough for today. No need to make them think that he was a snoopy fellow.
With a hand still wrapped around his books, Mathew used his other to pick up the small sandwich that was presented to him earlier and took a small bite out of it. The fact that he was eating lunch today actually making the teen smile a little in happiness. He probably looked so weird right now with a little happy smile while munching away on his sandwich. He then turned his attention back to Jamie, his cheeks somewhat puffed from all the sandwich in his mouth. Quickly he swallowed so he could talk, crumbs remaining behind on the corners of his mouth, "Mm- it's fine. Just not used to sitting with a lot of people.." he answered with a hint of embarrassment.

Wolf-Anima56

((sorry for being away for so long sad ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:35 pm

User Image
Jamie was glad that the other accepted they food they had offered him since it wasn't good for the other not to eat. Already he was working on his second sandwich and his siblings were scarfing down the food like they were starving. They burned a lot of calories since none of them know how to drive and they ran/walked everywhere also their temperature was higher than that of a normal human. Justin smiled at Mathew as he looked over at him to hear his answer of who was related to who. Jamie glanced over a the other and smiled in relief as he heard the fact he was ok and it was just he wasn't use to being around people. "I know what you mean, I haven't been to a normal school in years, so being around so many other kids is really strange." he said with a small chuckle.
Justin began to eat once he was positive everyone had enough food since he had to supply for his pack before himself. "Do you like your food? Chester made it all, he is really good at cooking." Jamie said with a bright smile his blue eyes glittering slightly as the light hit them .

as tightly as I could,

because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

((im sorry for not responding I cant roleplay for s**t lately))  

Wolf-Anima55

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 pm

The others comment struck something in his mind. Something didn't click at all. A brow rose up, confused, "Normal school? Were you home schooled then?" he wondered out loud taking another bit of his food. If that were the case, then that would explain on how Jaime acted so friendly towards him.
In his head, home schooled kids just seemed like they would be a lot nicer. They weren't exposed to the negatives that go on in school. They wouldn't know bullies so they would avoid getting picked on and grow trust issues. They wouldn't become labeled and grow to only find more and more insecurities about themselves over the years. In his eyes, they looked to be innocent of the ways out here in the real world, and in return would be the friendliest and warmest people you'd ever meet. Which is exactly how Jamie was coming off to him. He was a new kid, and yet he chose to come to Mathew. The most lonesome, blunt, and angry little teen in this whole school.

Finishing off the breaded goodness did he noticed that most of the food that was on the table was now gone and was being scarfed down by most of the others. His eyes a little wide in disbelief at how much and how fast they all consumed the big meal that used to be on the table. "Uh, yeah, it was good...you guys-um, eat a lot."

Wolf-Anima56

((Writers block? surprised ))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas