Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Sanimei

Indivar nodded and motioned for the male to follow to the flat complex. Looking at what rooms were on what floor, the male honestly looked very puzzled, trying to remember what floor he was on. "Hyn.." He mumbled, looking at Aeron with a smile. "Alright, come on, then." He finally said, walking up the stairs to the third floor and to his flat, which really only consisted of a usual living with a snake tank near the window. Opening the door, the incubus just walked off to the bathroom to locate the medical kit he kept stashed away. But, knowing how his luck was, the kit was probably in the kitchen.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron gave a curt nod, then followed the incubus to the near by apartment complex. He did his best to cover his wound, and to keep his dark blood from dripping on to the ground, while he waited for the other male to remember which floor he needed.
He followed the male up to his floor, and inside. The grim reaper was rather puzzled to see a snake tank near the window, but it wasn't the strangest thing he'd seen in his life time.
Out of habit, he remained where he was, but looked around the room. "May I ask what you are looking for?" He asked, not wanting to walk around and possibly drip blood on something he shouldn't.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:08 am

"This, actually." Indivar said, walking out of the bathroom and sat the kit on the nearest table. Picking up a cloth that was was earlier in the day, he pressed it against the wound gently. He wasn't trying to stop the bleeding with it, but rather just tried to slow it down to get out the disinfectant, bandages, and other needed supplies. Very quickly, he took care of the wound, finishing it off as he cut the bandages away from the roll.
"There, you're free to go," The incubus nodded and returned the items to the kit, setting it away as he turned to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of snake food, walking over to the tank silently.

Amg I didn't realize I forgot the quote.
Sanimei
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron chuckled a little, then gave a curt nod. "I see." Was all he said, as he extended his arm for the incubus. His expression remained rather stoic as his wound was pressed, and wrapped. The pressure on his arm did not seem to bother him, as this had happened many times before today.
When his wound was dressed, he gave a bow of his head. "I thank you very much." He said. The grim reaper lingered for a few moments, as he watched the other male. But he turned on his heel after another moment, and started for the exit.
"Lets not do that again." He said, as he flipped a joker card out of his pocket, then started to leave via a portal he created out of the card.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Sanimei

Indivar glanced at Aeron curiously, then returned to feeding the snake. Despite caring for it, he honestly looked very uneasy being near it. Upon finishing his usual chore, set the snake food on top of the tank. It was a usually quick job anyway. "Farewell, then." He cooed playfully, returning to the flat and shut the door. Very calmly, he flopped onto the couch with an exhausted sigh, feeling as though that wouldn't be the last time he would see Aeron. Sure, he was pleasing to the eyes, but didn't seem all that exciting aside from the demon hunting. But, a single wrong move would mean his life was on the line.
Very quietly, the male just completely collapsed onto the couch completely, holding a overly stuffed pillow over his face. Maybe, perhaps, if he was lucky, he wouldn't have to see Aeron tomorrow? With the feeling they'd be crossing paths again, just not coming around the fool would be a blessing.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron cast one last glance over his shoulder, at the Incubus's farewell. He chuckled a little, then turned back to the portal he'd created, and stepped farther inside. As he did this, the portal closed behind him, and left little evidence to his brief stay there.
He walked idly through the swirling black and purple vortex, and came to stop just outside of his own home. He was to meet a comrade here who could come and properly take care of the souls he had collected earlier that day.
And after turning them over, he was relieved from his duties for the day. So he opted for a short nap, and a late night trip to one of the local taverns.

Even after a couple of hours, his mind still kept replaying the run in he'd had with the incubus from before. Something in the back of his mind kept telling him that their run in today would not be their last. And he wasn't exactly happy about it either, as he knew he had to keep run ins with civilians to a minimum.
He let out a heavy sigh as he changed clothes, after his small nap. He then stepped out in to the night, with the plans of finding some place to have a few drinks.

{I wasn't sure what to post here. So if you need me to edit it, then please say so.}

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Sanimei

//Ohmailoard I'm so sorry I forgot, I'm a horrible person. ;__; //

A week or two later, Indivar sighed as he walked around the street, occasionally meeting eyes with someone, but didn't say anything. He hadn't spoken to anyone in France for a while now, he barely associated with anyone when going to buy groceries. Which, probably didn't help when looking for snake food. Yeah, this was one of the negatives of being anti-social. Thinking silently, why not just eat that ten year old cat food that's somewhere in the back of the pantry? It... might be still edible, right? Yeah, probably not. Not even the rats bothered to touch the can.

"Attention, vous idiot!" Someone yelled at him as a bus skidded past him, barely even missing him by a thin hair. He blinked, half stunned by the near-death experience. The other half was just simply confused by the fact he was so lost in thought that he'd barely notice a bus coming straight at him, and just barely missing. That was the -- what -- third time he had a near death experience this week? First he's going by a construction site and a pole seemed to have dropped, scraped his arm and leg up badly trying to avoid it.

Certainly someone was trying to kill him, since these things just... don't happen normally. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts, rubbed his neck and continued on his way to the store, deciding that cat food wasn't going to be tonight's dinner. Perhaps at best he could buy some TV dinners to last him until next week? Yeah. That's probably be easier. Nodding to himself upon entering the store, quickly went over to the frozen food section, buying a few frozen items to get him through the week. It was enough, so long he didn't have to leave or go anywhere. It would be easier if he could buy enough for the few months he was going to be here, but he had no such luck in this world.

Grumbling as he paid for the items and left, started on a quick walk to the house, letting his hair cover up his features. Oddly he was willing to go out of town without wearing the gas mask, but he was still covered by a majority of bandages. He felt uneasy, placing the end of his index finger into his mouth and ever-so-gently chewed on it, trying to stay visual of his surroundings.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Moroi Kioku

The past couple of weeks had been quite busy for Aeron. He'd been sent all over hell's creation for spirits, and a few demons here and there. All in all, it was the same as usual for the grim reaper.
And just at the beginning of the week, he'd been assigned to collect a spirit in France. Working his way around the country was not his specialty, but, never the less, he would dutifully comply, and complete his task. However, when he got there, only a few days after Indivar arrived, the oddest thing happened. The name of the spirit he needed had disappeared from his book. Only a near death experience? Not uncommon, but rather irritating since he had come all this way out here.
But then the name reappeared a day later, and disappeared that evening.
Not only was he quite confused, but he was also bored, and irritated with these seemingly intentional murder attempts. Honestly. Construction sites are well secure. What happened on the first day was clearly no accident, after some further investigation.

So today, he sat atop a light post, though he had an invisibility charm placed so that humans could not see him, though supernatural creatures could. Today, his target spirit was supposed to be killed in a bus accident. He kept his eye on the name of the soul, and would occasionally glance up to view the crowd.
Eventually, he did locate the target soul. And right on schedule, the bus appeared, and nearly killed the target. Though it was yet another near death experience. But oddly enough, the name did not disappear this time around. Aeron was quite baffled now. But, with a light sigh, he snapped the book closed, and slipped it back in to its chain mail holster. He stood up on the light post, and summoned his scythe. Though he opted to stay where he was, since he didn't want to potentially cause a scene in public.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Sanimei

A few murmurs went through the crowd as Indivar attempted to leave the area, very uneasy with the amount of attention going on. His own mumbles were silenced by others, their attentions being drawn from the bus as a car -- with a presumably elder who had passed out at the wheel -- headed towards the incubus. He, not being the brightest of fellows, only looked towards the oncoming vehicle. He didn't have time to bother to dodge, he knew that much. So the car knocked into him, making him fall onto the ground with a very echo-y and loud 'THUD!!' But, much to the distaste of whoever was trying to kill him, he sat up, shaking his head with a much irritated sigh.

As Indivar attempted to move and sit up, found that his skull and several other bones had been fractured, cracked, or possibly broken. Though, quiet obviously his leg was quiet busted, since one of the tires of the care was resting on top it. "Ahh..." He winced, it certainly wasn't comfortable to have a car on top of him. Of course, this caught many people's attention, some whispering and mumbling about how he didn't die from such a wreck, and a few others were calling for a ambulance in a panic. But, he remained calm, in fact seemed oddly relaxed for himself. His eyes trailed a little higher, glancing at Aeron with a almost morbid curiosity. His eyebrow raised, before turning his attention to the scattered food on the ground. Well. So much for that. Perhaps hospital food, then? He sighed, moving uncomfortably. How the hell were they supposed to get this car off of him anyway?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron glanced up at the sound of an echoing thud. 'That finally finish off the target?' He wondered to himself as he looked down at the scene of the accident.
He slipped the book out of its satchel, and looked over the target's name. The name and profile were still on the page, yet the kid sat back up. Clearly something was wrong here.
The grim reaper hopped off his perch, and landed lightly on the ground below. He wandered over to the kid, making sure to keep up a charm so the humans couldn't see him.
He summoned his scythe from his tattoo, and knelt down in front of the kid. He inspected the incubus's wounds; though he found nothing that was fatal enough to kill him. Sure they'd put him out of commission for a while, but that was about it.

"How... Curious." He said aloud, as he checked the record once again.

An ambulance and a wrecker truck arrived shortly after, and got the incubus out from under the car as quickly as they could without injuring him any more than necessary.
As they carried him in to the back of the ambulance, Aeron absent mindedly followed them. If this was the target he needed, he figured killing him in the hospital would be a bit easier. Plus, he was curious to find out exactly how this guy was still standing after such an accident, and why the name was still on his 'to die' list.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Indivar glanced around, half glaring at the ambulance workers, but giving half his attention to Aeron. Someone clearly wanted him dead, that was the most he could say. Blue eyes trailed to Aeron, a far-less-than-amused expression coming to him. It was getting irritating to constantly see this guy. He got it was a reaper, but for hell's sake he was living and fine. But, after all he was a incubus that refused to sleep with anyone-- it wasn't a surprising thing that at least someone was pissed that he was "bringing shame" to the species. Whatever. He just wanted to get home and away from these nimrods. Though he was wondering if they were aware of the passed out elder in the car. But he didn't say a thing. Rather he just watched Aeron, the eye hidden under the red glass of the gasmask starting to glow.

But, as before he didn't bother looking through memories, and rather just tapped into his thoughts, not wanting to get odd looks for seemingly talking to air. "Let me start off with, nice to see you again." Though, that was intended sarcastically. "Secondly, I don't know what's going on. Someone wants me dead, that's all I can tell you." At least he was to the point, and wasn't all to interested in wasting either's time. Then again he had plenty of it, seeing as he would be stuck in the hospital for the next several days.

//; A ; I'M SO SO SO SORRY I LOST THIS AMG CAN YOU PLEASE DEAR GOD PM ME THE PLOT IF YOU REMEMBER IT--

Sanimei
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Visualte

{Uh... Um... Crap! I don't remember what the plot was either! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ }

The grim reaper gave the kid a kind of droll and unamused stare. "The sarcasm is not exactly earning you any points, kid." He stated boredly as he checked out the back window of the ambulance. At least someone had finally noticed the person passed out in the car. 'Took 'em long enough.' He thought to himself, then turned his attention back to the incubus.
"Clearly." He said, as he leaned on the bars of the stretcher. "My only questions in the matter are, A) Why does this person want you dead? Which I'm sure you might be able to answer. The tricky question is B) Why aren't you dead yet?" He asked, pausing only long enough to rake his gloved hand through his shaggy brown locks.

"This is... What? The third or fourth time you've gotten back up this week at least? While I normally find it amusing to tail a target for a bit, this is just getting ridiculous. To be frank, I'm sick of seeing your name come up on the death list." He said sarcastically, but with a completely serious expression on his face.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers