Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm
domoarigato12

Chris was overwhelmed when people approached him so suddenly but he quickly snapped into a happy demeanor and talked animatedly. He love how many people were warming up. "Ah.. Thank you so much.." He smiled as he was asked to join several clubs. He didn't know which one he would pick. He would have to think it over at home. His eyes wondered over to Ana and he smiled happily. "Oh! Ana! I didn't keep you waiting right?" He asked as he walked over to his desk, away from everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm
Taemins Lover

"Ah There's not need to worry, I didn't wait that long...are you ready to go? You can still chat with the others I don't mind waiting longer." the boy said with a smile, it was true he had nothing else better to do. Today he didn't have to work so he was full of free time. "But if your ready we can get going" he then got up and walked to the door waiting for Chris to show him the way. He put his novel in his bag.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm
domoarigato12

Chris went back to his group and traded numbers quickly then came back and picked up his bag. "I'm ready now." He smiled and yawned. He smiled at Ana and walked with him. "So.. Your my best friend really?" He asked and giggled. "I really like this..." He said with a chuckle. He put up his hair with a hair tie and hummed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana nodded as Chris spoke about them being friends "Well why wouldn't I be your friend? You seem very cool and besides its been a while since I've actually visited anyone at their house...I mean a long while..." Ana's parent rarely let hi, out of the house and even when he got the chance it was either school or work, being already a hundred years old meant that the boy had spent over a century doing absolute nothing besides sleeping. "It nice having people to be around with...it gets lonely ya know...just talking make me happy..." the boy said blushing as he walked with Chris to the guys home.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm
domoarigato12

Chris hummed and nodded. "Well.. I'm very happy that you accepted me." He looked around the city and sighed softly. "Though... I hope I can get used to it here. Maybe you can show me all the cool places?" He suggested as they got to his car. "Do you drive too?" Chris asked as he unlocked his car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana nodded when Chris was talking as the other suggested that he show him places around the city "well...if i do show you around itll have to be on the weekend, i dont go out after eight...cause you know...curfew reasons" the boy hunted after nightfall came around which was basically the time he ate, he could eat normal food but, human food never affected his health like blood did. "oh...i...i dont drive actually...i cant even ride a bicycle." the boy said softly.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana nodded when Chris was talking as the other suggested that he show him places around the city "well...if i do show you around itll have to be on the weekend, i dont go out after eight...cause you know...curfew reasons" the boy hunted after nightfall came around which was basically the time he ate, he could eat normal food but, human food never affected his health like blood did. "oh...i...i dont drive actually...i cant even ride a bicycle." the boy said softly.

((Have to do this.))

Chris modded and hummed. "Okay. That's fine by me.' He got in the car and waited fir Ana. "Wow... why not?" Chris asked with a frown. "Thought most people would know how to but I guess I was wrong huh?" He chuckled as he drove. "Where do you live?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana did his best not to say anything dumb or stupid while Chris was driving he nodded as he answered the other guys question "oh I live near the woods, I don't live far from the school but, it gets kind of lonely cause my parents are always busy...guess that why I never learned how to drive or ride a bike..." The boy said bluntly. Ana felt embarrassed by the fact he could not do much "I guess I am pretty stupid huh..." He said sadly.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana did his best not to say anything dumb or stupid while Chris was driving he nodded as he answered the other guys question "oh I live near the woods, I don't live far from the school but, it gets kind of lonely cause my parents are always busy...guess that why I never learned how to drive or ride a bike..." The boy said bluntly. Ana felt embarrassed by the fact he could not do much "I guess I am pretty stupid huh..." He said sadly.

Chris shook his head. "You aren't stupid.. I'm sorry your parents left you alone like that." He sighed and pulled into his driveway. "Oh... Umm.. my parents won't be home until a bit later. Are you going to stay for dinner?" He asked with a smile. Chris was already feeling attached to Ana. He got out and walked with Ana up to the door. "So this is my humble abode." He unlocked the door and opened it up. He showed him up to his room which was a bit messy. "Sorry... haven't gotten settled yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana blushed when Chris told him he wasn't stupid "ah...T-thanks...I...I appreciate it...also don't worry my parents work hard and they really do care as a matter of fact they like to suffocate me with a butt load of protection from the outdoors" the boy said jokingly. When Ana entered the house he was amazed by how sloppy the place was, moving sure was not easy. "Ah I suppose I could stay for dinner, it'd be nice to meet your parents." The boy said as he gave a warm smile. He was starting to grow very fond of Chris he seemed...different.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm
domoarigato12

Chris smiled and nodded. "Cool! It'll be fun... sort of..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Let me call my parents real quick." He pulled out his phone and called his mother, informing her of the company he had over. He sounded happy and excited about making a friend. When he got of the phone he turned to Ana and smiled widely. "So... All I have unpacked is my television and games."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana giggled warmly "well yes I hope we have a great time!" Though the place was a bit messy it was nonetheless a lovely home. Though the boy almost tripped and fell a couple of times finally the boy sighed as he said gently "hey Chris um...I know this may seem weird but...um...could I maybe help you unpack and clean up after we play video games for a bit..." The boy wanted to help Chris feel more at home but he was also fascinated by the games "also...what's television and video games?" He said curiously  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana giggled warmly "well yes I hope we have a great time!" Though the place was a bit messy it was nonetheless a lovely home. Though the boy almost tripped and fell a couple of times finally the boy sighed as he said gently "hey Chris um...I know this may seem weird but...um...could I maybe help you unpack and clean up after we play video games for a bit..." The boy wanted to help Chris feel more at home but he was also fascinated by the games "also...what's television and video games?" He said curiously

Chris laughed. "Sorry. I'll do it you don't have to help me clean and unpack." He blushed and looked at Ana. He made a face and shook his head. "How do you not know what they are?" He asked increduously. "I'm really amazed..." He mumbled and turned on his television. "This is tv."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana pouted as he said confidently "no i insist! Your family just moved in and it would be rude of me not to help..." his voice trailed off when the television turned on the boys eyes went wide and joyously as he saw the tv flicker "Amazing!! ive never seen anything like it!! tell me Chris how does this device work its so...so...intriguing!!!" he said happily like a five year old as he saw the games console. "what does that do Chris? is it a small tv..." he said curiously.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:31 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana pouted as he said confidently "no i insist! Your family just moved in and it would be rude of me not to help..." his voice trailed off when the television turned on the boys eyes went wide and joyously as he saw the tv flicker "Amazing!! ive never seen anything like it!! tell me Chris how does this device work its so...so...intriguing!!!" he said happily like a five year old as he saw the games console. "what does that do Chris? is it a small tv..." he said curiously.

Chris shook his head and laughed. "Oh wow... Well I'm not an expert on televisions so I can't say for sure how they work.... and no that isn't a tv. That's the game system. I can't believe you haven't seen these or have or at all...."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff