Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~My cute pet~ (Moroi Kioku and Kariey123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 pm
kariey123

The neko just nodded and put the phone away into his bag. Why does this guy want him at his house anyway? Shaking his head, he walked to the home and knocked on the door, mumbling to himself. Why did he agree to this? But, what did it matter. Somewhere to stay was better than nothing. Trying to silence the bell, pulled his sweater over it and chewed on it quietly, swaying his tail side-to-side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:59 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal got up and opened the front door,smiling. "Welcome....come on in..." He says kindly as he steps aside to let in the boy. He's shocked the boy even came here,he's pretty cute too. He can't help but look the boy up and down slowly. "I'm coal...and you?" He ask with a curious look.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 pm
kariey123

"Cyril." He answered bluntly, slowly stepping into the house with his hands behind his back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Coal." Hadn't he already told Coal his name back at the Cafe? But, no matter. The boy stared up at the - much - taller male, tilting his head to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal frowns slightly as the boys stares at him and slowly shuts the door. Why was he staring at him so closely? "Hungry?" He ask and nods over at the kitchen,slowly sliding his hands into his pockets. He really sure what else to say,he already knew his name but he just asked it again to pass time.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:50 pm
kariey123

Cyril shook his head, glancing around curiously. It wasn't far too different from any other house he had stayed at previously, but more than likely the layout of all the rooms were far different. "Are you sure about me being here? It will probably just be for the summer. I can pay rent, if you wish." The neko said calmly, twitching one of his ears.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:58 pm
Moroi Kioku

"You don't have to pay for rent.... But if you want to so something for me I'm sure I can think of come thing...." He says soft and gently touches her ear,smiling slightly. He seems amused by cyber and gently kisses his cheek. He might not be into guys but it's with a chance.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked at the gentle touches, twitching his ears in response. At the kiss, he just simply blushed, standing there quietly. "Hnn?" The neko blinked and leaned up, returning the gesture with a curious look. If one had not known better, they would assume he was completely blank on this kind of thing, and just thought of it as a... interesting gesture. But, despite innocent appearances, the boy wasn't very virgin. The light from virginity didn't even reach him anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:31 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal was slightly shocked when Cyril kisses his cheek in return,he can't help but laugh. He places his hand on the boys cheek before kissing him gently. He's slightly curious in how far he can push the boy before he becomes shy.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm
kariey123

Cyril shook his head, trying to push the taller teenager off of him. "Nn'nn!" He whined, letting a hiss escape his throat. Quickly scampering away from the male, his tail curled around his leg, starting to whine unhappily. "Don't do that, Coal!" He said, raising his voice a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal smiles when he finds his breaking point so soon. He reaches over and grabs the boys wrist before kissing him forcefully. He was amused by his first reaction, what about his second reaction. He starts to feel slightly exicted with the forceful kiss.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm
kariey123

Cyril whimpered softly, clamping his eyes shut. As much as it was sudden, the kiss was... enjoyable, to say the least. But, despite the fact, raised one leg and kicked Coal in the shin best as he could, letting out another hiss of distaste.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:08 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal lets out a small wince as he breaks the kiss and falls over onto of the boy. "I'm not going to stop so soon...." He says with a small laugh before kissing the boy again, it's more deep and gently then the last kiss.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:19 pm
kariey123

Cyril whimpered, shedding only a few tears as he meekly hit Coal to the best of his ability. But reluctantly kissed him back, in hopes the elder would stop. He didn't even know this man, and here he was forcing him into several kisses! Talk about rape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:24 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal slowly breaks the kiss and notices the boys tears,he slowly wipes the tears away before getting off him. "You are hard to resist....you can't blame me....just know....things could happen when you least expect it..." He says with a sly tone and a smirk. He helps the boy to his feet before patting his head.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:40 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked slowly, looking up at the male with soft sniffling sounds. Quietly inching away from Coal, a glare took place of his usual innocent stare. Rather than protecting himself, he was almost more focused on protecting himself. "Try that again and I will cut you." He warned, swiftly thunking his leg to the ground. The motion seemed to make a knife sheath slide out of his stocking, with part of the knife ever-so-slightly sticking out, clear as day. Though, he didn't look very intimidating, the weapon could've easily been snatched away."Maybe I should try staying somewhere else for the summer..."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff