Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro nodded at Craig's words he let the washcloth be put on his head but when they left he put it on a near by table. he layed there curlled up in a ball, he listened to them, listened to the argue out there. he closed his eyes and shook his head he didnt want something like this to happen, that why he wasnt sure of coming to the house. he took in deep breaths to calm himself and rolled over on his other side. and sighed then stood up slowly from the bed, he walked over to a mirror that was in the room he slipped off the coat and put it on the bed then lifted up his shirt and looked at his belly and the little bump that bulged forward "What am i going to do." he said with a sigh

Craig sighed and knocked on Pitro's door. "May I come in?" He asked through the door, waiting for an answer. Luke was simmering in their room. He couldn't believe that Craig did something like that! Sure he loved Craig because of his kindness but bringing a guy they didn't know? That was just stupid!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image
Pitro looked up and pulled his shirt down quickly "hmm?....oh yea." he said still standing infront of the mirror before Craig could say anything Pitro looked at the ground then back at him "Im sorry, i knew somthing like that was going to happen i-I should just l-leave." he said and grabbed his coat, he was still weak but wouldnt let it show right now the bruised area a little swollen now  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image
Pitro looked up and pulled his shirt down quickly "hmm?....oh yea." he said still standing infront of the mirror before Craig could say anything Pitro looked at the ground then back at him "Im sorry, i knew somthing like that was going to happen i-I should just l-leave." he said and grabbed his coat, he was still weak but wouldnt let it show right now the bruised area a little swollen now

Craig walked in and smiled. "Oh no it's fine. Luke is just mad because I didn't tell him. Don't worry. We'll make up later." He smiled warmly. "Please lay down. You don't look too good." Craig frowned and sighed. "Pitro... So... You're pregnant right?" He asked softly with a small blush. "I didn't know men could become that way..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

"But i feel bad.." he said then nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed he kept his hands on his little bulge "Im not a normal Human.....Im a genetically engender human." he said and sighed i didn know that this is why i was made." he looked down at the little bump "I just dont know what im going to do now."  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

"But i feel bad.." he said then nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed he kept his hands on his little bulge "Im not a normal Human.....Im a genetically engender human." he said and sighed i didn know that this is why i was made." he looked down at the little bump "I just dont know what im going to do now."

Craig cleared his throat. "Well... That's very strange... But... Obviously you'll have the baby right? I mean it's your baby." Craig smiled. "I have always wanted a true family. And Luke is just like my wife... Except he can't bare me children... I'm okay with that though. I love him very much." He smiled at Pitro.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image

"I dont know, I dont know what im going to do." he said and looked up "I once said that about my partner and look what he has done to me." he said then looked down at his belly "I just dont know if i want to have this baby......." he said and he slowly lifted up his shirt so that only his belly would show  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

"I dont know, I dont know what im going to do." he said and looked up "I once said that about my partner and look what he has done to me." he said then looked down at his belly "I just dont know if i want to have this baby......." he said and he slowly lifted up his shirt so that only his belly would show

Craig sighed and hugged Pitro. "Don't worry. If you get an abortion you'll hate yourself... Why don't you have the child?" He said as he felt his stomach and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image "how could i love something, that remineds me of the man who broke me." he said and blushed a bright red when he touched his belly...he was just hoping Craigs lover didnt decide to pop in and end up seeing this "I......um.....have a doctors appointment.....s-soon." he managed to get out  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image "how could i love something, that remineds me of the man who broke me." he said and blushed a bright red when he touched his belly...he was just hoping Craigs lover didnt decide to pop in and end up seeing this "I......um.....have a doctors appointment.....s-soon." he managed to get out

"A baby is much more precious. Don't you think?" He withdrew his hand as the door opened. "Ah. Luke. Do you want to drive Pitro to his doctors appointment?" Craig asked, smiling. Luke glared at the two then nodded. "Yes. Hurry and get ready then... I'll be in the car." Luke said. Craig got up and kissed Luke softly on the lips, hugging him tightly. "I love you." He whispered. Luke took it and nodded then shrugged out of the hug and went down to the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro sighed and changed his clothes when they left he didnt want to go out in the dirty ones cause well one his shirt had a little blood on it after being hit and two....they were dirty, being not so human his belly did grow a little and he noticed it as he pants fit a little tighter he walked down to the car and slid in, he was very silent for a few minutes "Im sorry." he said to Luke "i didnt mean to intrude i even told him." he said looking down at his feet  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro sighed and changed his clothes when they left he didnt want to go out in the dirty ones cause well one his shirt had a little blood on it after being hit and two....they were dirty, being not so human his belly did grow a little and he noticed it as he pants fit a little tighter he walked down to the car and slid in, he was very silent for a few minutes "Im sorry." he said to Luke "i didnt mean to intrude i even told him." he said looking down at his feet

Luke looked at Pitro when he got in. "It's okay... He is the way he is..." Luke sighed as he drove. "It's not that I hate you... I'm not good with people... But Craig... He's really amazing..." He mumbled and parked at the doctor's office. "But if you ever make a move on him I will kick you out. I don't care what the hell it is." He glared at Pitro.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image "That wont happen any time soon", he said more in a sad tone than scared, "I dont think i can love another man right now." he said with a sigh and open the door of car and stepped out rather awkwardly. "thanks for driving me." he said closing the door and walking to the doctors office "You can come in if you want." he said

((Could you play the doctor maybe?))  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image "That wont happen any time soon", he said more in a sad tone than scared, "I dont think i can love another man right now." he said with a sigh and open the door of car and stepped out rather awkwardly. "thanks for driving me." he said closing the door and walking to the doctors office "You can come in if you want." he said

((Could you play the doctor maybe?))

Luke nodded. "Good... Not that you were hurt. but that you won't touch my Craig." Luke got out and went in with Pitro. "Craig already likes you.. I can tell.." He laughed softly. Pitro and Luke were taken to the room and waited for the doctor. After a few minutes he came in, smiling. "Hello Pitro. How are you feeling?" He asked, not bringing up the wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro was sitting on the little chair bed thing when the doctor came in ...."Horrible...still. I cant keep any food down and im not getting any sleep." he said and coughed a little bit his doctor was well aware of his condition and that he wasn entirely human "I feel huge." he said knowing he wasnt at all that big, "C-can you tell me how far along i am? or maybe how many?" he asked he was more comfortable talking about this with his doctor even if Luke was here  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro was sitting on the little chair bed thing when the doctor came in ...."Horrible...still. I cant keep any food down and im not getting any sleep." he said and coughed a little bit his doctor was well aware of his condition and that he wasn entirely human "I feel huge." he said knowing he wasnt at all that big, "C-can you tell me how far along i am? or maybe how many?" he asked he was more comfortable talking about this with his doctor even if Luke was here

The doctor nodded and hummed. "I'll prescribe you some medicine to make the nausea go away." He chuckled and nodded. "I bet.. But I'm almost positive you've only got one baby in there...For how far along you are. I'd say you're approximately four months. since you're showing and you have nausea." The doctor explained.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff