Lovely Creature (1x1 w/ mangafreak2012) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 pm
mangafreak2012

"Really?" Maiko looked over at the kid with disbelief. "Sure. Go ahead." He rolled over on the couch to watch him cook. He almost freaked out when the kid blew fire. "Ah... please don't burn my apartment down. I'd rather not be homeless." He nervously chuckled. At the subject as to why he was here he shrugged. "I moved here a few days ago actually. I just blew into town. I'm sort of like you in that respect. I constantly move around aimlessly. I don't really have a permanent home." He leaned back onto the couch comfortably and stared at his ceiling. "I take it you've had a worse night than me. Maybe you should consider a career change. I don't think a boss should molest his workers. Or hunt them down either. Isn't there some kind of other worldly police you can call?" Maiko felt stupid asking. He was just curious as to whether or not these mythicals had a secret world hidden along with their identities or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 am
MadamChaos13

"I won't burn the place down, I promise" Lapis grinned. "I don't know about a worse night... maybe a bit more eventful though." He grinned. "Mmm, no, no police. The closest thing is hunters that don't discriminate when it come to killing us, they just go for rarer ones, or trophies they don't have. Honestly, I think most creature don't like you because you can see us. See they seek out children that can see us, and train them to hunt and kill us...... Some people, like yourself, aren't found, but others are. I don't know why, though. And yes, I think I need a different job...." Lapis mused as he thought. Lapis finished the soup and toast and set it on the small kitchen table, "Come eat, it's done" He said proudly. He sat across from Maiko and smiled, "Your turn, why do you wander from town to town?" Lapis asked happily, as he blew on his soup to cool it. "Is it okay, does it need anything else?" He asked worriedly.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:17 am
mangafreak2012

"Ehh... guess I didn't make the hunter cut." Maiko shrugged and got up to go sit at the table with Lapis. It didn't surprise him that there were Van Helsing types in the world. It would only make sense that there were others like him who would hone their ability. Maiko wanted nothing to do with his really. The food smelled really good but he was still a little worried that the kid would pull something. Like maybe he'd drug him and steal his stuff. That notion really didn't make any sort of sense though. Maiko felt silly for even thinking that as he took his first bite. The soup was really good too. "This is delicious, Lapis. Thanks. I can't really remember my last home-cooked meal." He grinned approvingly. To answer the kid's question, Maiko had to choose his words carefully. "I travel from town to town because... erm... family issues. Let's leave it at that." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the entire truth. It did have mostly to do with his loathsome mother and his dead b*****d father. "So are dragons rare? I believe you are the first that I've ever seen." He asked attempting to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:30 am
MadamChaos13

Lapis beamed when Maiko said the soup was good. He was really glad that he liked it, "If you let me stay a few more days, I could cook more meals." He offered happily. Lapis listened to his explanation and knew he wasn't telling him everything, but that was alright. They had just met and Maiko had every right not to tell him. When Maiko asked about Dragons, Lapis paused, "Well.... I hear there are more in other countries, but I don't know. When I was really little, people started wanting my kind as pets and slaves... but we are a proud people and the parents fought. This resulted in lots of deaths. Some escaped and lived happily, others moved as far from here as they could get. Like I said, a demon got to my parents, an I went to an orphanage. Oh! The water species al moved to the ocean, the city of Atlantis? Yeah, it's real" Lapis beamed. "I have met a few other dragons, but straight to the point, yes we are a bit rare." He admitted.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:23 am
mangafreak2012

Maiko listened to Lapis's story. "Jeez... that's rough, kid. I thought I had it bad." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "You are welcome to stay with me. If you see the batty old landlady, tell her you're... a cousin from out of town. She'll believe it. She can't see well." Maiko admired this dragon. For having such a hard life, the kid seems happy. He wished that he could do the same. His life wasn't so bad... but it wasn't exactly the best. "Again, please, you can have my bed. Don't mind the mess in there." He finished the rest of his meal and put the dishes in the sink. He walked behind Lapis curiously. He lightly poked the kid's wings. "So, you can breath fire, can you fly with these things?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis craned his neck to look behind him, as Maiko circled him. When he poked his wings Lapis smiled and laughed, "Yeah, I can fly. It is amazing" He beamed. "You can touch them if you promise not to damage them." He offered lightly with a smile. Lapis stretched his wings out a little bit so that Maiko had better access. "Any other questions on what I can do? Or better yet, you could guess and I'll tell you if I can." He laughed. He really liked Maiko and spending some time here was sounding better and better.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 am
mangafreak2012

"I'll be careful. I wouldn't want to hurt you." Maiko lightly ran his fingers against Lapis's wings. They felt scaly, like Maiko expected, but they also felt velvety soft. They were such a beautiful color too. "Amazing..." He mused aloud. He brushed the wing gently from shoulder to the tip. "Do you have a full dragon form? Like giant and lizard-like?" It amused Maiko to think that this kid could look like the scaly beast from his childhood story books. Maiko had never been so intrigued by any mythical creature. He honestly wanted to know more about Lapis. He hoped that the kid would consider staying for a long time... maybe they could be roommates or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 am
MadamChaos13

Lapis sighed as Maiko traced and felt his wings. It felt nice and he found himself wanting to curl up and let Maiko continue stroking his wings. He snapped out of his daydreaming when Maiko asked a question. "Yes, I have a full form, but it is smaller than some dragons since I am still young." He answered, unconsciously moving his wings so Maiko had better access. He stood there and thought a moment. "You..... You know.. I mean if you don't mind, I could stay here.. I could get a different job and help with costs... or I could stay here and clean and cook." He offered hopefully.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm
mangafreak2012

"Awesome..." Maiko replied dreamily. He didn't realized that he was still stroking Lapis's wings. He blushed slightly as he listened to Lapis. "That'll be fine with me. I bet I can convince the old lady to give us a bigger place unless this is fine with you?" Maiko gestured to the rest of the apartment. "She doesn't care who lives with who in what conditions as long as they pay. I can get us a place with separate bedrooms if you'd like?" Maiko scratched his chin thoughtfully. "I don't really mind who has the bedroom though. The couch isn't bad. I've slept on it countless times." He smiled at Lapis. "It would be pretty neat to have a dragon for a roommate." Maiko yawned and stretched sleepily. "Maybe we could discuss this tomorrow after breakfast. My treat. I can also help you find a job tomorrow, if you want to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 pm
MadamChaos13

"This place or bigger, I don't care. Plus, if we keep this one, we can switch on and off to be fair. You sleep on the couch one week I sleep on it the next.... or we could switch daily, I don't care." Lapis said happily. When Maiko yawned, Lapis found himself yawning as well. "No fair, yawns are contagious" He groused. "Tomorrow after breakfast sounds great." Lapis agreed. "Could you wake me though? I'm not a morning person." He asked. Lapis sleepily went in the bedroom ad took off his shoes before curling up on the bed. He crawled under the covers and thought happily about what tomorrow might be like.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 pm
mangafreak2012

"Will do, Lapis. Goodnight." Maiko waved as Lapis left the room. He collapsed onto the couch and got comfortable. It's been an interesting night. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Maiko's phone beeped. He woke up groggily before he remembered what had happened last night. To make sure he didn't just dream it, he crept slowly into his bedroom and saw Lapis sleeping peacefully. "There really is a dragon in my bed." He bewilderingly whispered. He got closer and lightly patted Lapis's head. "Wake up, Lapis." He murmured trying gently to stir the dragon. He didn't want to frighten him and cause a scene. He'd hate to see what happens when a dragon is startled. Lapis looked so sweetly innocent. Maiko almost felt bad for waking him. "We've gotta go get some breakfast."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis stirred slightly and looked at Maiko sleepily. Lapis gave a small, cat like yawn and softly said 'Mmm?' Lapis finally started remembering what happened yesterday and sat up rubbing his eyes. "Morning..... Where are we eating?" He asked still slightly sleepy. Lapis got up and stumbled slightly, grabbing Maiko's arm to keep his balance. "Sorry." He finally got his balance and put his shoes back on. "Okay, so food, and then a job?" He asked uncertainly.  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 pm
mangafreak2012

Maiko let the other use him as an armrest until he got his balance. He had to admit that Lapis was very cute when he woke up. "I know a great cafe nearby. They have donuts, coffee, and their sausage and biscuits are delicious! Afterwards, we'll find you a place to work. I have a few contacts." He headed toward his shower. "You're welcome to clean up after me. For a crappy apartment, the water system here is rather nice."

Maiko shut the bathroom door behind him but not all the way to due previous owner damage. He hadn't noticed as he shed his work clothes and got into the shower. The hot water was soothing on his aching bones. The minimart had him unpacking box after box until closing. Who knew a minimart had so many things? He sighed and let the soothing heat work it's magic. It felt nice having someone to talk to. Normally, his mornings were quiet until his afternoon shift.

Maiko finished cleaning himself and grabbed a towel off the rack. He wrapped himself in it and through his work clothes in the laundry bin. He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "You're welcome to the shower now." He walked by Lapis when he remembered his scars. All along his back and shoulders were long, irregular scars that were etched into his skin long ago. Sadly, those scars were human made by his strict, controlling mother. He hoped they didn't look too badly today. He didn't want to freak Lapis out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 pm
MadamChaos13

Lapis sat on the couch as he waited for Maiko to get done in the shower. He looked around and hummed to himself as he contemplated when to clean the place. After Maiko helped him get a job, Lapis would have to stop by where he had stashed his stuff so he could bring it here.

When Maiko came out, Lapis stood to go in, but stopped. "Oh" He gasped. He went over and stood behind Maiko, and asked unsurely, "May I?" He then gently traced the scars, "Who?" He breathed in horror. Who could do this to him. How dare someone hurt him! Even worse, these were very old... he had to have been a child when he got them!

Lapis growled under his breath, then paused. "I could fix them..... unless your attached to them?" He offered hesitantly. "Only it will have to be tonight because it would make me tired...."  

mangafreak2012

Dedicated Friend

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:58 am
mangafreak2012

Maiko flinched when Lapis touched his old scars. He knew it wasn't normal to have these but he wanted to keep them. They'd still be there in his mind even if Lapis removed them. "It's alright. You don't have to." He turned and smiled at the dragon. "I know it's not a pretty sight but they're a part of who I am." He turned around to face Lapis. He didn't want the kid to worry about his past. But he did want to give the kid a reason. "They're my reminders of why..." Maiko paused with a sad sigh continued, "I can't go home." He showed Lapis the scar on his arm again trying to change the subject. "Maybe you could try and heal this one though? It's hard to get a job and cover this gross thing." Maiko chuckled. After a short awkward pause, Maiko headed toward his bedroom. "We'll talk about it later though. Let's go eat." He went and put on some fresh clothes. He came out wearing a long sleeve shirt and a crisp pair of blue jeans. He threw on his old worn-out sneakers and grabbed his keys. "Ready to go?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff