Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 am

User Image

"Then I will shower you with movies from all genres, comedy, adventure, zombie, anything you want! Consider yourself spoiled~" He laughed and started thinking up his favorite movies at home.

Satoru put his hands up in defense, "Hey hey! I don't read the merchandise, I just give it out to a friend in need~"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

Elli March

User Image

Matthew Nicholas Chadwick

"I'm looking forward to it" Matthew chuckled "I'll watch pretty much anything" He added, it was true, he wasn't fussy in what he watched, unless it was on that TV in the corner.

Matthew raised an eyebrow "Of course you do" He said sarcastically, giggling again "Anyway, what's your favourite movie?" He asked, looking at the other boy with curiosity, he would have to watch it if he had never seen it before.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

User Image

Satoru pouted a little at Matthew's sarcasm, the boy had just wanted to tease him but it totally turned the other way around!

The questioned came rather abruptly... and he didn't really have an answer for it, he had stood up at some point, but when he heard the question he went to the foot of the bed, got on his knees and limply sprung the upper half of his body on the bed. "Matty... that's a hard question! I love the movies to much to choose~ At least pick a genre."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

Elli March

User Image

Matthew just watched as the other pulled himself onto the bed, he couldn't blame him, the chair wasn't exactly comfortable, when Satoru asked him for a genre he took a few seconds to think "Horror" He said, Matthew enjoyed a good horror movie, he didn't get scared easily so he didn't have to worry about getting nightmares or losing sleep over them but Matthew did refuse to watch them in the dark.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 am

User Image

"Hmmm... I don't actually really have any favorites in horror... I do remember this movie called Jennifer's Body though... I think that's what it's name was..." Satoru held his head up with his hand, elbow against the bed, "I have been wanting to watch this new version of friday the 13th..." He pondered his knowledge of horror, but he didn't have much, he thought the movies were mostly the same... wait!

"Oh I know! My favorite horror movie would have to be 'Grave Encounters' It has a bunch of comedy in it as well as horror~ Like 'Checkers of the dead~ King me!'" Satoru rambled on, the movie was about this TV show that was supposed to air. The group of four was doing an episode on a closed down mental hospital and they locked themselves in the hospital for a night, it all lead to either insanity or death.

(gonna go to sleep, I'll reply if I can't fall asleep.)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 am

Elli March

User Image

Matthew listened to Satoru, paying close attention to what he was saying, smiling at the way he had trouble picking one, he had seen first two but the last one was something that he had never even heard of, Matthew listened to him talk about it, nodding his head occasionally as he did so, when Satoru finished he spoke "I don't think I've seen that one before, you'll have to show me it sometime" He said, the story line sounded interesting and it was always nice to have some comedy in it to relieve the tension "It sounds really good" Matthew added.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

User Image

Satoru smiled brighter, "I'm the kind of person who screams at jump scares, then laugh my a** off, so horrors are pretty awesome~ Though when it comes to horror games, I'd much rather be the audience to somebody playing the game~" This reminded the boy of something. Satoru looked around the room looking for something, "Do you have a computer in here?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Elli March

User Image

Matthew chuckled "I do that too" He admitted, nodding his head in agreement when Satoru said that horrors were awesome. Matthew pointed to a small table at the other corner of the room "Over there" He couldn't really reach it himself, it hurt too much to stand up anyway, he usually had to ask a nurse to get it for him and they would move it out of his reach once again when it was time to go to bed which was really irritating to say the least, Matthew just wanted to stay up late for once.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm

User Image

The boy let out a sigh of relief, "Okay, for a sec I thought you didn't have internet or video games, that would be a terrible tragedy!" He couldn't express the horror of not having video games well enough. He brought the computer over and set it down so that the screen was facing both of them.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Elli March

User Image

"I would've went crazy by now if that was the case" Matthew joked, even if it was true "I just wasn't on it before because I couldn't reach it" He continued, Matthew then turned his attention to the screen, wondering what Satoru was going to bring up, he was a little excited for whatever it was.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

User Image

"Well what I think you need is a secret compartment to keep it in so that you can boot this baby up at any time~" He turned it on and went to this one website that talked about a game called Elfsword. "Ever heard of this game? It's sorta new... but it's really fun."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Elli March

User Image

That was a good idea, he would get to work on that later, he could make the excuse that his parents took it home for repairs or something like that. The website Satoru pulled up was unfamiliar but Matthew was sure he had heard of the name somewhere "I know the name but I've never played it" He said, examining the website page, trying to remember where he had heard it from.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

User Image

"It's really awesome, you can't make your own character, but you can check out the ones you could choose from. There's Aisha who is a genius wizard who became the most power wizard on earth, only to have her power stolen away. There's also... what was his name, I think chung who was this prince, I think, that had his father assassinated. In order not to let anyone else get hurt he set out to find the assassin. Many people like the character just because he waves around this giant canon~"

Satoru keeps explaining as he shows pictures of the game.

Image:
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Elli March

User Image

Matthew would nod occasionally as Satoru explained the game to him, it sounded fascinating, each story line sounded interesting, even if you were unable to customize the character it sounded like a pretty good game and from what the picture showed it had nice graphics too "It looks really cool" Matthew said, he was positive he had seen a review for the game somewhere or he had watched a video that was related to it "What character did you pick?" Matthew asked, he guessed it would be a hard choice considering all of the characters sounded useful.

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 pm

User Image

Satoru rubbed the back of his head and gave a laugh, "Actually, I just skimmed over the characters at first and choose Aisha because I like playing mages..." He said guiltily. What could he say? Magic was AWESOME~

With all the time that had gone by, the day was starting to end and a nurse came up to Matthew's door, "Sir, visiting hours are over. I need to ask you to leave the building..."
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff