Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien licked his lips nervously and led the way to the kitchen, which had been modernized by his mother. "It's here..." he said as he tossed his backpack on the island and walked to one of the cabinets. "Do you need some ice for your bruise?" he asked as he noticed how he gently pulled his jacket off but still winces. He pulled out a old fashioned square medical box but before giving it to the other he took out a bottle of pills and slipped them into his pocket so Angel couldn't see them. After he handed over the medical box he moved to the freezer and put some ice in a bag then wrapped a towel around it so it wouldn't be too cold. "here you go."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((you'll get there eventually ^^))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel gave him another smile as he took the pack. "Thank you. Now to see to you." he replied as he opened the kit. He got what he needed before directing Julien to a chair. He used the antisceptic to clean the wound, some cream to dull the pain a little and then used gauze to bandage it. "There. That should do it." he added as he placed the pack on his shoulder. "Don't worry about my parents. I could be gone for days and they wouldn't notice I was gone as they work all the time." he said with a sigh.

(Thanks)

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien at first was reluctant to take off his long sleeved shirt to let the other tend to the cut but he sucked it up and took it off. Though he made sure to keep his wrists pressed against his legs so Angel couldn't see the scars. "Thank you.." he said as he watched him clean and wrap his arm. Once the other was done he pulled out an extra black shirt from his bag and pulled it on. He then rose to his feet and put away the med supplies. "Are you sure you want to stick around?" he asked slowly unable to believe that someone from this town would want to stay around him. He felt bad that the others parents wouldn't notice him not being around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel gave a nod. "Yeah. I am fine. I trust you despite the rumors flying around." he replied waving away his worry. "And besides, my parents don't get in til the morning hours. I have plenty of time to kill." he added as he inspected the kitchen. It was a rather nice kitchen but he couldn't help but feel like it was sad for some reason. He shook it off before looking over at Juilen with a tilt of his head. He was a mystery to him and he was going to solve it.
(Off to bed. Night)

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:15 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien went to the freezer and pulled out a pint of chocolate ice cream. So the other had heard the rumors about him, though he seemed to chose to not believe them. "oh, i see." he mumbled as he got two spoons from the drawer and offered one to Angel. "So which rumors have you heard? the one where im a cannibal or possessed by a demon?" he chuckled humorlessly shaking his head. He sat down at the island and took a bite of the ice cream he got out. while he did ask what the other was told, he had no intention of talking about what really happened that night. He just found it amusing what the people at his school made up.

((aw ok, goodnight))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 am

Wolf-Anima56

Angel took the spoon and dug into the ice cream. "Mosty both of those. But I find you being a cannibal hard to believe as most of the population would have been gone if you were." he started after eating his ice cream. "As for the demonic possesion, if you are possessed and I doubt that you are, you are doing a damn good job of hiding it." he added with a smile at tge other boy.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:52 am

WhiteDragonLady

Julien watch angel curiously as he answered his question. His response got a small genuine laugh to escape the teens lips. "We'll at least someone in this damn town has some sense." A smile graced his lips before he took another bite of ice cream. "Either way it's best if you keep it on a down low that you came here..those guys will eat you alive." He warned with a small frown. "Kids can be kind of ruthless around here." He stuck the spoon in his mouth and went to the fridge looking around it for something else to eat. His fridge was pretty much empty since he never really got a chance to go to the store and whenever he did the store clerk would call the police on him for suspicious activity. It came to the point where the police didn't even bother to show up anymore. "Your knew around here right? Where you coming from?" He asked curiously
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Wolf-Anima56"

Angel gave a snort. "I am not worried about people like that." he replied with another bite of ice cream. Julien was cuter when he smiled. He blinked, shaking his head. "I can get you some groceries if you like. Its no problem. Oh and I am from a small town in Montana. Barely worth mentioning." he added with another shrug.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:50 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Julien felt the corner of his lip twitch into a half smile when angel said he didn't care about people like that. he probably doesn't realize there is truth behind some of the rumors... he thought to himself as he chewed the inside of his cheek nervously. If the other thought that the murders were just rumors as well it would explain why he was so comfortable here with him alone. "No it is fine I just need to go a little out of town to get groceries. I usually go on the weekends." He said as he turned his attention to the freezer and pulled out some frozen steaks. "You want one?" He asked as he turned on the stove and got a pan down. He hadn't really eaten all day so he was extremely hungry. "Montana... Sounds like a Peaceful place." He said softly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel tilted his head before nodding. "Sure. Let me know if you need any help." he replied with a smile as he watched the other male. He may believe some of the rumors but the canninbalism and the possession were a bit much. "Yeah. It's peaceful. To the point where it will drive you mad with boredom." he added as he drummed his fingers on the countertop. In truth, when his parents said that they were moving, he couldn't pack fast enough.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:06 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
After adding some spices and sauce to the two cuts of meat he placed them in the pan and began to cook them. "Could you get two plates out of the cabinet?" he asked as he flipped over the steaks then gestured to one of the bottom cabinets. A small chuckle escaped his lips and he shrugged slightly "I bet it wasn't all that bad" his grip on the tongs in his hand tightened as he thought about the mental institution he had been stuck in for a year. Now that would drive you mad with boredom, even the food was boring. shaking off the memory he flipped the meat one last time to make sure it wasn't under cooked. "You mind if i ask why you moved here?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel gave a nod, standing up and heading over to the cabinet, getting the plates and then heading back over to the counter where he placed them down gently. "We moved here because of my parents work. They're both doctors so they moved here for thier jobs. That and I may have blown up my former school's chemistry lab." he replied with a smile. It had been an accident of course. So he told everyone.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien mumbled a thanks as the other set the plates next to him. Once the meat was cooked properly he set them on the plates. He couldn't help but burst into laughter when Angel said he had blown up the chemistry lab. "that's wonderful.." he chuckled softly shaking his head. He set the plates at the table then sat down and began to eat. "sorry if that was insensitive, i just.. thought it was funny.." he pursed his lips together and gave Angel an apologetic look.

((sorry i have writers block))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 am

Angel waved the apology away. "Hey, I understand. I found it funny as well, though the police and fire department didn't think so." he replied with his own laugh as he started on his own steak. It was good and he told Julien so. This was nice. To eat with an actual person.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash