Foreign Love -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
Lionel smiled as he looked down at Lukes lean body, admiring his beauty. "well your still standing out, you haven't noticed but there are many guys watching you. Wanting to dance with you. But tonight your mine.." he said into the others ear, his lips brushing against his skin. He moved his hips against Luke's and put a hand on the small of his back. Just then a boy came by with a tray and on it was the glow gel that was on Leo. "perfect." he reached out and stuck a hand in the gel. "This will be a little cold." he warned before he pressed a hand on the others abs leaving a glowing hand print then reached up and cupped the side of the young males face, leaving another hand print there. "Now you fit right in." he laughed lightly and spun them around in time with the beating music.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

Luke blushed when he heard Lionel tell him how he was still standing. He had glanced around seeing a couple of men staring his, he looked back to the other and smiled when he heard he was Lionel's. "I'm glad I'm yours tonight." he said. Luke wrapped his arms around Lionel's neck as the other brushed his lips against his skin, and pressed their hips together. He watched as a tray was handed to other and watched the other puzzled that he had placed his hand in the bowl. "Cold...?" Luke questioned as Lionel had pressed the cold gel against his abs that made him giggle softly, and looked up at Lionel as he had cupped the other's face leaving a print. "That felt nice, I'm glad I fit in now." he said as they spun around to the rhythm.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
Lionel chuckled softly and leaned down kissing the others bare shoulder as he turned him around so they were now back to front. It was the classic way of dancing in the club, though, through out Leo would have luke turn around to face him. After about an hour of dancing Leo broke off and took the others hand. "come on i need a drink." he called over the music before gently pulling the other through the crowd. By now Luke had been covered in glitter and Lionel had left several prints of glow paint on him. "For a first timer you are a pretty good dancer." Leo said as he sat down at the bar and offered a seat to the other. a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead and all the way down his neck to his chest, catching a couple pieces of glitter on the way down. "deux boissons" he said to the bar tender who was waiting for him to order a drink. "i'm sorry whats your name again?' he asked apologetically.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Luke watched as the other's lips had touched his bare shoulder, he smiled. As he turned around Luke watched the crowd dancing as he swayed his hips to the beat before he was turned back around to face Lionel. Luke had slowly wiped the sweat from his forehead as Lionel pulled him through the crowd to get to the bar. Luke had set down and listened to the other, he blushed. "I try my best to follow the beat." He replied to Lionel. Luke had stared at the sweat that fell from Lionel's forehead and flowing down lower and lower. He then looked up to see the bar tender and then looked towards Lionel's face. "My name? It's Luke." He repeated, as he stretched his body.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Leo smiled and took the drinks that the bar tender handed him. he slid one in front of Luke as he sipped on his own. "That is a cute name." he said as he reached out and pulled the others chair closer to his own. "And do you always let random strangers lure you into bars, Luke?" he asked teasingly, his eyebrow lifting inquisitively. His french accent had him mispronouncing the others name, but only a little. Thankfully Leo's English was very good since he grew up with an English parent so he was taught at a very young age. Also his master spoke English so he used it more often than he wanted to.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

Luke looked as Leo slid the glass towards him, he stared at the glass carefully, he reached towards it picking it up. He brung the glass to his lips and started sipping. He set the glass back down against the counter and blushed at Leo's compliment of his name. "Thank you so much. He said, smiling at the other, watching as Leo pulled his seat closer towards him. He looked around at the crowd. "W..Well.. Uh..Umm sometimes!" he blurted out blushing. "B..but you're accent is really cute." He added, sipping more from his glass, looking down at the floor. Luke's mind went back to the dorms, he wondered if any of the other students tried sneaking out just the same as he did. He wondered what his roommate was doing to their room. Shaking his head, he looked back up towards looking watching him.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
Lionel nodded to the other thanks and took another sip of his drink. "Well that isn't a very good habit to have." he stated with a small smirk. Leo licked his lips and smiled when the other complimented his accent. "what is it with you Americans and guys with exotic accents." he finished his drink and set the empty cup aside. When he looked back at Luke he saw a look of worry in his eyes. "Hmm, something on your mind? let me guess, you are here with your... church or school can't tell, and you snuck out to check out the streets of France without adult supervision?" he asked as he reached out and gently pushed some hair from Luke's.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

Luke bit his bottom lip, "I only let the handsome ones take me in. I know it's bad.. But it's worth." He replied, smiling. He had continued to sip his drink finishing it as he watched Leo's tongue slide across his lips. "Because we americans rarely hear accents in person.. Stuck with simple American accents.." Luke stated, as he then looked up at the ceiling. Luke sighed, "School trip, and yes that is all correct. But i'm just wondering what my friends are doing not much of the adults." He answered the other, blushing when Leo pushed abit of Luke's hair back from his face.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
Leo laughed the Lukes explanation of both the infatuation with accents and why he let him lure him into the bar. "I see. so your a sucker for accents. Will you come home with me if i speak french to you?" of course he was only teasing the other, but he couldn't deny the fact he wanted Luke to come back to his dorm with him. But, Luke didn't seem like the one night stand type. "Hm, i can guarantee they aren't having as much fun as you are." he gently traced his finger tips down the side of the others arm, causing some of the glitter to flake off and fall to the floor. Leo's dark eyes glanced back at the bar tender as he asked for two more drinks then turned his attention back to Luke. "So what time do you have to be back at the Hotel?" he asked, wanting to know how much longer he had with this cute little American.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image

Luke smiled, liking to hear Leo laugh. He blushed at the question. "Maybe if you'd buy me a bunny on the way there as you talk French to me." Luke teased back, knowing he really did want to go over to the other's dorm. He smiled leaning forward on his seat as Leo traced a finger on the side of his arm. Luke stared at Leo's eyes, blinking. "Not for a while." He admitted happily.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
Leo laughed as the other said if he bought him a bunny and spoke french. "Well, seeing as all the pet shops are closed..." he trailed off and smiled widely. His eyes lit up excitedly when Luke said he didn't have to go back for awhile. "Good, then i do want you to come back to my Dorm with him. Unless your scared." he downed his drink and hopped out of his chair offering the other his hand. "Come on, i promise i won't do anything that you don't want me to. And you can't exactly go back to the hotel looking like that." he chuckled and waited for the others answer.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

Luke pouted when he heard Leo tell him that the pet shops were closed, he looked at the other smiles and smiled back. "I'm not scared, I'd like to go with you." He said, taking Leo's hand as he slid off of his chair. "I can't go.. like this? Umm.. My shirt?" Luke said, watching Leo he looked back towards the crowd, still holding onto Leo's hand.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
Leo was rather excited when Luke agreed to come with him. "Good." he said with a bright smile as his hand gently clasped around the others. "Oh hun, your shirt is long gone. I'll give you one mine to wear back." he gently tugged him towards the exit then out of the hot stuffy club, the sudden stillness and lack of pounding music making Lionel's ears ring a little. he pulled the other close and draped an arm around his shoulder. "So where are you from Luke? what part of the great America?" he asked as he lead the way down the practically abandoned streets of France.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

Luke smiled at the other's excited that showed in his appearance. smiling as they clasped hands. He pouted about hearing that his favorite shirt was long gone, within the crowd. He sighed, letting it go as Leo tugged him towards the exit with him. Outside, Luke noted that he smelled of alcohol, he blushed. Still hearing the beat of the music within his mind, he stretched again as Leo pulled him close placing an arm around your shoulder. "I am from Britian but we moved from there to New York from sudden deaths. Which I think New York is worser, but it'll do. I do have a British accent but I talk English because I was around so many, and talked like this to get away from the fan girls who likes accents. Fangirling over accents.. Just like me.." He replied, going back to his little female friends he had back in New York and here on this trip with them, as he and Leo walked through streets of France.

Wolf-Anima56

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image
Leo could tell the other was disappointed by losing his shirt and couldn't help but feel a little bad. He found it a little curious that the other said he was from britian. "well that is unique." he smiled and turned onto a different street and the boys dormitory of the local college was now in view. "I guess accents are just to die for." he finally reached the front of the dorm. He had lost his house because of the payments he had to make for his father so he was stuck living in the stupid dorms since it was cheaper. Thankfully he had no room mate "alright i'm gonna ask you to be quiet until we get up to my dorm ok?" he asked as he pushed the front door open. he really wasnt supposed to have other people in here with him but he didn't care. it was his last few months until he graduated so he knew they wouldnt be to mad if they caught him.

Ven Vanity

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces