Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

User ImageAuguste blinked, watching the ghost with caution. His eyes turned to the ground, swallowing a lump in his throat. "...Okay," he started, rubbing the back of his neck. "How did you die, for one?" Honestly, he was curious about what had happened in the school that caused the hall to be closed down. Of course something like this would've made the school more cramped. Not to mention part of the school isn't up-to-date with some of the items the other rooms has.

He sighed deeply, slipping down the wall to sit down. "Age when you died is a decent place to start too, I suppose.." He muttered, glancing down the hall then back at Dustin, letting his hair fall into his eyes. For a ghost, he sure didn't seem to fit the stereotype. In fact, compared to some "shows" he had seen before, this guy was rather social. But, perhaps everyone to their own social life.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Dustin glanced at the other and watched as this all began to actually sink in to the mortal. Us first question struck deep with the ghost and he stopped his pacing and just kind if stared off into space. That was one of the questions that truly bothered him because he couldn't remember. No matter how hard he tried it eluded him it was like that memory was blocked for some reason. "I don't know..." He mumbled his voice sounding as dead as he was for a second. Shaking his head he forced a smile "I just know I was murdered in this school." He shrugged like this was a casual conversation and began to pace again his eyes never leaving Auguste. "And I'm not the only one..." He added as he saw one of the other ghosts wandering down the hall a ways away. Of course Auguste wouldn't be able to see the others.

"That question I can answer." He said with a small smile. "I died when I was 17 years old. And I've been dead for I think about 78 years... I don't know... I stopped counting really." He laughed and shook his head lightly causing his hair to fall over his eyes. Despite how long he had been dead he had managed to cling to his humanity but every day he could feel more and more of it slipping away from him. Eventually he would be one of the shriekers... No ounce of humanity left in him just pure rage.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 am

User ImageAuguste tapped his fingers against his own leg, puffing out his cheeks in another pout. So, this guy was almost ninety years old? ...For being in his nineties he didn't look half bad.. Shaking his head of the thought, he swallowed hard, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Seems odd that there's a bunch of ghosts here-- wait, a murder in the school..?" He blinked, slowly thinking about it. He had heard of such things before, but usually schools were shut down afterwards. How could such a thing be overlooked? Were the people here retarded or something? Staring at the ground trying to wrap his mind around that, he looked almost angry that he couldn't quite get it.

Sighing, he just leaned against the wall, pushing his hair back with a sigh, he turned his attention back to Dustin, looking over his features once more. Swallowing hard, he mumbled and started to tug and pull on his shirt, it almost looked like he had anxiety. "That... doesn't seem to add up..." He replied, getting up and walking to the ghost. "If there was a murder, wouldn't people have tried to figure out who did it? Motive? What they would get out of it?" Perhaps, rather, he was watching too many crime shows at night? That would sound about it, but he still couldn't help but question how no one would notice such a thing.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:22 am

Moroi Kioku

Dustin stopped pacing and watched the other curiously seeing how hard he was trying to make sense of this. "Don't strain yourself. You might pop a blood vessel." He teased lightly before leaning at the lockers and crossing his arms over his chest. His eyebrows furrowed together when the other said it didn't add up. "You think I am lieing?" He snapped angrily the lights beginning to flicker a little because of his anger. "You think I don't wonder myself why I'm still here? Why no one tried to find me?" He took a deep breath and the lights stopped.he meant know harm calm down. he thought to himself as his anger began to dissipate. He looked at the anxious boy in apology "listen it's more complicated than that." He mumbled softly as he looked away.

"My body was never found. The only memory I have of dieing is this hallway and a face that when I try to focus on it... It's like it evaporates. There was never a search for me I was just presumed dead. Apparently that was enough for everyone because they stopped searching... Even my parents." His voice sounded sad and his eyes were shadowed by the memory. "I don't know anything else seeing as I've been stuck in this hallway. The only reason I know so much is newspaper that manage to find its way here." He shrugged casually.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:27 pm

User Image"A- ah.. please settle... I didn't say you were lying..." Auguste mumbled weakly, holding his hands up in defense. He sighed deeply, slowly putting his hands back into his lap. This guy had one hell of a temper, that was sure. Probably would be a horrible idea to get him mad... Shaking his head, he couldn't help but focus on what the ghost was saying, in fact it peaked his curiosity. Why not try and figure out who did it? After all, if it'd help the ghosts move on, then why not? His remaining mother did want him to be nice anyway, so this would make him meet the quota for a month.

Swallowing the feeling of anxiety, cleared his throat before trying to speak again. "I can... try to figure out who did it. If you can't leave the hall and I can... then I'm sure I can find something." Somewhere, probably. Maybe he could look around at things around the town, certainly there has to be something somewhere on this. It wouldn't have gone completely unnoticed by everyone, right? "If, that is, you don't mind me trying to figure it out?"

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Moroi Kioku

Dustin signed and kicked at the dust in the floor but of course it didn't move. "Sorry.... It's a touchy subject..." He mumble apologetically. It was hard for hi to hunk about the past because every day more of his memories eluded him. He couldn't even remember what his little sister looked like. He laughed and began his pacing again. His feet not making a sound against the floor. Though when e ears Auguste suggests figuring out what happened his eyes widened. "You think you could figure it out?" He asked excitedly as he rushed over to the other and gently gripped his arms. Since he was rather powerful he could touch things and allow things to touch him. "Wait first of all. You think you could get me out of here? Out of this damne hallway? Please." He pleaded wanting out of here more than he wanted to figure this all out. He wanted to see what the world had become.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 pm

User ImageAuguste nodded, and let out a soft squeak of surprise when the ghost grabbed onto him. Well, this was certainly a new one. "Um, maybe if I can get permission to look around..." He mumbled softly, grasping onto Dustin's arms and trying to pull him off, a bit uncomfortable with the contact. Then again, with a ghost touching him, it would be rather chilling. "Well... maybe if I knew what was keeping you here...?" He blinked, looking around the hall cautiously before back at the ghost with a small smile. Yes, that would be fine, right? After all, what could it hurt just to find something. It was probably in a classroom or locker anyway, right?

Blinking, he scanned the ground for a moment before setting his phone back down, putting his hands behind his back. He suddenly felt thankful that he already knew how to pick a lock on the lockers at school. Honestly with how low-security they were, it was easy to do. "If it's in a locker, can you please lead me over there...?"

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 pm

User Image

Dustin immediatly released Auguste as he felt him struggling to break free of his icy grip. "Sorry...' he mumbled as he remembered humans didnt like to be touched by ghosts. Since their skin was ice cold from the lack of blood flow. "I dont even know whats keeping me here, all i know is that it's in my old locker." he was bouncing on the balls of his feet in his excitment as he realized he was actually going to get out of this place. When he saw the cautious look in his eyes he attempted at a reasurring smile "Don't worry none of the others ghosts will hurt you.. they just walk around moaning..." he shrugged slightly and gestured down he hall. "it is this way."

With that he turned and briskly walked down the hall his eyes scanning the lockers until he came to locker 234, his old locker. It had never been cleaned out so all his stuff was in there. Pictures of him when he was alive, old text books, his music he useto write. but what his soul was bound to was the necklace that his little sister had given to him. it was a simple silver chain and his very first guitar pick hung from it. She had given it to him when he was going to give up on music. they had been extremely close which was why his soul was bound to this object in particular, that and he died wearing it. There was even a few flecks on blood on the silver chain, showing that his death hadnt been a peacefull one. "the combination is 22, 10, 5" he said. For some reason he couldnt touch the locker which is why he didnt just get it himslf. while he didnt know what it was he was attatched to, he could sense it and would know when he saw it.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 am

User ImageAuguste swallowed hard, watching the ghost-male in silence. He couldn't help but wonder, what the hell would even happen upon finding this item? If he needed the item so he could leave the hall, then what? With how dresscode differed between his death and now... It'd probably be quite the shock, seeing as the girls hardly wore anything more. The only reason they looked decent in school was because a school dress code. ...Oh, he couldn't wait to see his reaction to it. This could be amusing on his own behalf.

Following after the taller, he stared at the locker for a moment before clearing the lock. It wouldn't hurt after all, right? "Alright, hold on." He mumbled, tone going a tad indifferent as he put in the combination as it was told. Carefully, he opened it and scanned inside the locker. A small sigh escaped his lips before carefully pulling the school books out and setting them onto the ground, setting them out of the way. Though, perhaps he could look over them later? It'd be interesting to see the difference in books then and now. Looking around the locker, he picked up the sheets of music, along with any pictures.

Curiously, and quite timidly, he couldn't help but examine the articles of paper. Why the hell was he suddenly so interested in this guy anyway? Shaking his head, he put the pictures down carefully, holding onto the music before pulling out the necklace, looking over the item. Hesitantly, he held out the necklace to Dustin, tilting his head to the side. "Would... this be what you're looking for? The only other thing I can think it would be is the music sheets." He looked off to the side, a pout and blush taking form. "The music doesn't look... too terrible, by the way.." He sighed in displeasure, almost reluctantly letting the compliment come out. He wanted to say it was really good, but as if he'd actually ******** say that!

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 am

User Image

dustin stood next to the human ignoring his eyes in him figuring he was just still in shock over the whole ghost thing. This kid came in here probably to prove the hall wasn't haunted only to be proved wrong himself. Dustin was a little nervous to see what was happening in the outside world since the last he remembered they were on he brink of war. He took a deep calming breath, despite he fact he didn't need to breathe, and watched as Auguste spun the dial. When the locker fcreaked open Dustin held his breath and looked away.

For awhile he couldn't bring himself to look at his old stuff but finally sucked it up and glanced over the humans shoulder. "Wow... I forgot about all this old stuff" he laughed nervously and reached out runnin his finger tips over his old sheet music. One of the songs he had written for this guy he likes. Of course their relationship was a secret back then. His eyes fell on the necklace and he went ridged. "That's it..." He bit the inside of his cheek as he felt panic rising inside of him. " i can't touch it... It hurts if I do.. Like its trying to burn me or something that's why I haven't just taken it already. Could you keep it, please? I promise not to bother you." He smiled at the sort of compliment about his music. "Thanks I wanted to be a rock star when I was alive." he reached in his locker and took out his old back pack which was a black bag with band logos drawn on it with silver sharpie. He rooted through it and found a picture of himself and the guy he had been dating at the time. A smile played on his lips at the memory.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 am

User ImageAuguste blinked, looking at the necklace for a moment before setting the sheets of music down. Lifting up his hair, He slipped the chain around his neck and slid the most of it under the one he was already wearing. Letting go of the locks, they cascaded down his back and into the usual spot of concealing his a** from the world.Perhaps it was time for a hair cut? Yes, that sounds alright.Glancing at Dustin, the male turned his eyes to the picture, before picking the sheets back up. "You look the part, nonetheless. But I won't mind if you bother me. Quite frankly I enjoy your company more than most other people's."

Letting out a deep sigh, he just leaned against the lockers and looked over the sheets.It wasn't too long before he picked up the school books and placed them back into the locker neatly.The books were shortly followed by the sheets,with a incoherent mumble. Once realizing he no longer had the elder's attention, stepped behind him and peered past his shoulder curiously. "Mmmh..? Who's that with you, Dustin?" He asked, though he didn't sound too enthusiastic about it. Of course once thinking about it he came to realize that while he knew a small-decent- amount about Dustin, the most the other had about the still living teen was his name and reason why he was even here in the first place....How nice.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 pm

User Image

Dustin felt relief flood over him as he watched the other put the necklace one. He couldnt help but be distracted by his long hair falling over his back. wow... he thought to himself as he released how attractive he really was. Shaking his head he rid those thoughts from his mind, he was dead, he couldn't exctly have a crush. "Thanks, my parents hated how i dressed and looked but i never cared." he was a little shocked that Auguste found enjoyment in his company, and now dustin realized he actually liked talking to the other as well. "Ok, then i will keep in touch with you. seing as i wont be able to go to far from you either way." he chuckled and shook his head before turning his attention back to the picture in his hand.

He ran his thumb over the worn service of the photo as he let th memory of that moment come to him. it had been their first date, though no one knew. He as taken from hi thoughts when he heard the long haired boy's question. "he.. uhm." he chewed the inside of his cheek nervously. what if he wont help me if he knows im gay? he thought to himself in fear. he was not aware that people's sexuality was becoming less of a concern to the public and was actually begining to be accepted. "He was a really good friend.." a smile played on his lips and he glanced back down at the picture. "Maybe not that good since he never tried to look for me.' it really hurt Dustin that no one even attempted to try to find him.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:19 am

User ImageAuguste nodded slowly, gently grasping onto the elder's waist as though he were human. Though he didn't seem to pay much mind to the sudden change of temperature around his arms. It was almost similar to hugging a giant block of ice, at least to him. He sighed deeply, feeling slightly content with the situation. "Must not have been a very good friend, then.. But I guess I can't say much on the subject, I never knew the guy." He smiled, trying to at least cheer up the other. Though, since apparently Dustin couldn't go far from the shorter male, wouldn't be a good idea to tell him about his parent? Well, maybe.

Recalling what the ghost had said about leaving, why the hell not leave and go home? It'd be nice to get out of school anyway. And the amount of dust could give someone with asthma an attack. It was a good thing he didn't have asthma, then. "I think I'm just going to go home for the night. Maybe stop by the grave yard, though, pay my deceased mother a visit.." As much as he hated to admit it, it had been at least a year since he visited the grave. Even though his still living parent had insisted on him visiting at least once a month or so."We can walk around town too if you wish, get a look around?"

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 pm

User Image

Dustin stiffened as he felt August wrap his arms around his waist. his warmth was something the ghost hadn't felt in decades and it was nice... really nice. He knew this couldnt be comfertable for the other, but he was grateful for the comfort. "he wasnt that bad.' he said softly before stepping out of the embrace reluctantly. At the mention of leaving dustin nodded vigerously. 'Yes i think that is a very good idea.." he trailed off as Auguste mentioned his deceased mothr. "oh, i am sorry..." he said softly before reaching out and gently swueezing the others shoulder. " i would like that, but i warn you will be the only one who can see me, so it will look like you are talking to air." he chuckled slightly and turned to head down the hall. The reason the other would be the only one able to see him is because Dustin wanted it that way. If Auguste could figure out he was a ghost by just looking at him others would be able to as well. "Has it changed alot out there?" he asked a bit nervously.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

User ImageAuguste sighed when the other left the light embrace,but soon nodded to Dustin. "Oh well, most everyone is at home trying to go to sleep by now... Or on their computers..." He chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his head before walking over to his stuff and packing it back into place. To the question, he just paused, putting his pack over his shoulder. Slowly, he just licked his lips before smiling with amusement. "Well, better technology, stupider people... oh and the girls dress like cheap whores now." He held no compassion on the last words, in his opinion they really did dress like such. "Um.. Homosexual rights are on the verge of being accepted by the government, if that spikes your attention." He nodded, slipping out from the oh-so-annoying-haunted-hall and started towards the exit, pushing his bangs away from his eyes to look around. Mumbling incoherently, he pulled out a flashlight and turned it on, glancing back at the direction he came from. "Dustin come on, I won't stand around all night waiting for you to move your a**."

Wolf-Anima55
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces