Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:02 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"As much as I would love to leave you alone, I simply can't." Eron shouted back but didn't approach where he was yelling. "Like your ability to see me, my abilities and powers are ingrained into my very person. I can't just shut them off" He took one last drag of his cigarette and flicked it out. "If you want to kick me off the roof. If that would make you feel better, then go ahead." Eron walked over to the roof's edge casually and stood on it with his arms spread out. "I'll have to say the only thing that this will accomplish is scaring the nice folks below and give me a wicked headache. I'm pretty durable, ya know?" He chuckled and walked along the edge of the roof. It was a long way down. It would probably give him more than just a headache. His body would hurt for a little while but if it makes this kid happy. "So are you gonna do it? Huh? Push me off the goddamn roof. I'll just come back up here. And I'll keep coming back up here." The incubus boldly did a cartwheel while tottering closer to the edge and laughed. "As I said, I can't leave you alone. If I could, believe me, I would because it's weird for a man like me to be hunting down kids like you. It makes me feel almost like a *****, really. But I was born this way and I embrace it. Why not just accept your ability? It would make your life a hell of a lot easier."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:31 am
MadamChaos13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh yes because being harassed by supernatural being day in and day out it so much fun" Minoru gritted out, and moved slightly out of his hiding place to keep an eye on Eron. "Why am I so ******** interesting you?!" he barked at out glaring at the male demon. Why didn't the man just get the hint that he wasn't wanted and go bother someone else. "My "gift" as you call it go me outsed by my parents and sent here to a relative who doesn't give a damn about me, and you think I should embrace it?" Minoru spoke sarcastically but continued edging his way out of his hiding place until he was standing in full view of the demon glaring him down.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"ALL I am saying, Negative Nancy, is that your human life is too short to be worrying about everything you see." Eron turned to face his target with a charming smile. "So what if your 'rents don't want you and your relative could care less? ******** them! Their loss!" He tossed up his hands in the air in an exasperated fashion. "Maybe my kind wouldn't harass you if you didn't make such a big deal about it. I mean you only draw attention to yourself. It's not like we can sense you can see us. When you look at us like that, it just makes us want to bother you." Eron sat down onto the edge of the roof, his legs dangling haphazardly. "As to why I am so interested in you... well... that's not an easy thing to answer." He kicked his feet childishly and looked over at the human. "I guess because you caught my eye. You are very attractive but it's not as shallow as that. I don't really know why I'm drawn to certain people but I've never felt that pull as strongly as when I saw you." For him, it was embarrassing to have to talk about his... feelings. He never had to explain to anyone why he wanted them. Eron laid down on his back and stared at the sky. His deep red hair moved out of his face revealing his red demonic eyes. They weren't glowing with allure; they were sad. "I'll leave you alone, kid. It won't be an easy thing but if you really want me to I'll do it. But I want something in return. Just a little something."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 pm
MadamChaos13

"You're the one who drew attention to yourself first, if you hadn't commented on the dog and gave yourself away I would have quite happy to ignore you" Minoru pointed out. He leaned against the fence surrounding most of the rooftop. "As for what you want I'd rather not even try it; knowing you it's probably be something perverted, and while I don't exactly what demon you are I do know that making deals with your kind is just bad business overall." Minoru said airly relaxing somewhat now that Eron was making any move towards him. "I never wanted this gift, it's not fun being the only human who can the supernatural" he muttered quietly.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"You aren't the only human with this gift." Eron sighed and rolled over onto his stomach, his legs still dangling off the side of the building. "Granted, it's a rare thing. You are the only other person I have ever met who could see us for what we really are." He messed with a strand of hair that had fallen in front of his face. "You are the only sane one I have met." Eron stared at the human kid nonchalantly. "You don't have to make that sort of deal with me. I'm not like those other uncouth black magic scum. I don't want your soul, you probably taste horrible, and I wouldn't eat you anyway." The incubus gave the human kid the widest grin. "You haven't figured out what I am? I thought it was obvious!" Eron let out a sultry laugh. "I'm an incubus, babe. A demon of an erotic nature. Cursed with an insatiable libido." His grin didn't fade as he stood back on the ledge and placed his hands on his hips like Peter Pan's shadow. "Ultimately, I'm a sex demon. I crave, want, and will always need to get laid." He gave the human a wink and a flourished bow. "I've already introduced myself, what's your story, doll? If you don't give me a name I'm just gonna call you whatever pet name floats into my kinky mind. Your call, sweet cheeks." Eron loved to be coy and playful when it came to his targets. Though he was starting to like this grumpy human kid more and more. The thought occurred to him that maybe he was laying it on a bit thick but then again he was rather vain and lewd. It came with his demonic nature.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:12 pm
MadamChaos13

"It's Minoru, don't call me sweet cheeks ******** pervert" he grumbled out, so the demon he managed to attract was an incubus wonderful. "Uh huh and the current target of your lust is me fan ******** tastic." Minoru grunted. "As I can already tell what you are probably gonna ask the answer to that is no." Minoru crossed the gap between and stopped in front of the demon. It would be so easy to shove Eron off the roof and then walk away but for some reason there was something stopping him, maybe it was because for a tiny bit the demon had seemed sad that Minoru was treating him so hatefully.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:37 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Minoru? How cute!" Eron chuckled and admired this guy's tenacity. Not many could get that close to him and not be under any sort of influence. "You didn't even let me ask my question, Mi~no~ru~" Each syllable of his name came with an adorable poke on the nose from the incubus. "I wasn't just going to ask you for sex. I don't need it right now." He waved his hand passively. "I just wanted to ask if I could crash at your place tonight. I have no where to go and I'm out of money. If I have to waste my allure on some poor hotel owner and cheat them out of money, well... that would just be rude! And a waste of my powers." He ran his sharp nails against his own chest and crossed his heart. "I swear I won't try anything with you. I just want to get to know you. I'll even cook you dinner and clean your entire house. That is if your relative doesn't mind a handsome stranger like myself." He clasped a friendly hand on Minoru's shoulder and gave him a little pout. "Please! How often do you see a demon beg? It's a once in a life time opportunity to learn more about the creatures you see! I know a lot about them!" This, of course, wasn't true. He hated fraternizing with others of his kind or any other supernatural being but anything to at least stay by this kid's side was worth it. "Whaddya say, doll? I don't bite... hard." He slipped back into his old charm but shook his head and tried to stay focused. "O-or at all! I won't bite you... unless you want me to. B-but only if you want me to!" The incubus held his hands up submissively hoping he hadn't just screwed up his chances with the biting thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:05 pm
MadamChaos13

"Don't say my name like that!" Minoru snapped and slapped the hand away but to his embarrassment a small flush came across his face, "also why kind of demon doesn't have a place to stay or is nearly broke?" he asked incredulously. "Does your kind even need money?!" this was ridiculous, Minoru leaned away from Eron as he got into his personal space. "As for my relatives, seeing as they're gone all the time, I pretty much live by myself" he admitted, he cringed when the man started with almost puppy dog eyes. "Alright! alright....you can stay with me but you are sleeping a different bedroom, and if you try anything I will kick you out immediately.

Minoru sighed and ran a hand through his hair, so now he a demon roommate that was going to be fun. "I have to go to class now, please don't do anything okay? just go entertain yourself somewhere that isn't my school; I'll be done at 4 o' clock"  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:47 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Aw... but I promised all those lovely girls that I'd show them a wonderful time." Eron clucked his tongue. He was joking obviously. He had had enough of women today. "Fine! I'll leave the school but I'll be back to pick you up! Oh! I am so excited!" The distracted incubus jumped about excitedly forgetting he was standing on the edge of a roof. He made a slight misstep and immediately regretted it as he began to fall off the building. "Don't worry! I'll be fine!" He shouted quickly as he plummeted straight into a tree. His entire body snapped morbidly as he connected with several tree branches. He cough a little black blood onto the tree and it rotted where it touched. His demonic body began to break and mold back to normal painfully. He licked his bloody lip and sat up against the tree. Eron cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted back up to the roof. "I'll see you at four, baby!" He smirked knowing that Minoru was probably up there wondering if he was okay. It was touching to think that. The incubus got himself out of the tree and away from the high school only looking back once at the roof with a grin. He couldn't wait to spend the night with that adorable human. As he left the school's campus, A businessman walked by chatting on his cellphone. A strong and stoic kind of man. Eron's eyes lit up as he decided to follow him and maybe enjoy himself a little. He had time to kill after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm
MadamChaos13

Minoru cursed and ran to the ledge wincing at the sickening crack he heard, but as he peered over the ledge it looked like the demon as okay so he just shook his head, and headed back down. it was almost time for lunch and he had a hell hound to feed. At lunch time he went outside and sat under one of the few trees that grew near the school, he set his lunch down and quietly whistled. The hell hound appeared by his side instantly barking happily and wagging his tail. "Here boy, you were good so you get some food" he murmered and dropped some meat from his bento near the hound. "I need to name you, I can't keep calling you mutt or pooch...how about Kurogane? it means black steel" Minoru scratched the dog behind it's ears and it's tail wagged even harder so he took it that the demon liked it's name.

"Kurogane it is then" Minoru continued to eat his meal peacefully the hell hound dozing beside him. Minoru headed back inside and passed the rest of the day in relative ease, nobody bothered him, and soon he was waiting at the front gate for Eron, his new pet panting beside him.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron was running a little late but it was honestly his recent partner's fault. That rich guy he banged was kind of an a**! But at least he treated him with style. Eron checked himself out in the limousine's mirror. His new clothes were just like his old black shirt, black vest, and pants but they were crisp, clean and amazingly expensive. When the limousine pulled up to the curb of the school, the cheeky incubus decided he wanted to look cool so he put on some thick aviators. He rolled down his window and shouted. "Yo! Minoru! Babe! Get yourself and your dog over here!" He gave the kid a big grin and made the driver honk the horn a few times. The other students were gawking at the rather large, pricey vehicle and the obnoxiously loud demon inside it. "MI~NO~RU~! Come on!" He flicked his forked tongue in annoyance as he waited for the slowpoke kid to finally make his way to his new temporary ride. He lit another cigarette and blew thick, black smoke out his open window. "You coming or what!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 pm
MadamChaos13

Minoru just stared at the incubus dumbfounded "Eron what the ******** did you do, or who did you do" he said bluntly, the way the man was acting was getting some stares from the departing students and some recognized him as the man from before. They were whispering and gossiping about how a rich man like him knew Minoru, and Minrou's fists clenched when some unsavory things were hinted. He pulled the door open and motioned to the hell hound "get in Kurogane" and then got in himself. A malicious smile coming to his mouth when an idea came to mind, he leaned out of the window and smiled sweetly before raising both his fists, and unceremoniously flipping all the students off. Minoru ducked back inside a small satisfied smile on his face.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Yea! That's the spirit! Screw them!" Eron petted the hell hound. "Oh... I just did some rich p***k. Managed to get new clothes and a free ride." He stuck his tongue out playfully as he finished his cigarette. "By the way, where do you live? I can't just have this old geezer driving us in circles." He chuckled and moved a little closer to Minoru. "If it were up to me, I'd live like this all the time. But the guy I did wasn't allured. Just blackmailed." He winked and pulled out what looked like a brand new phone. Shamelessly, the background was one of the many incriminating photos and the incubus chuckled evilly. "Maybe I can get him to buy you something. What would you like Mr. Rich b*****d to pay for?" He showed off the phone like it was a trophy. Eron had to admit, he was excited to be hanging out with Minoru. "So whaddya say? If you could have anything right now. ANYTHING expensive what would you get?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:43 pm
MadamChaos13

Minoru sighed and shook his head leaning over to start giving directions to his house, he didn't live far it was walking distance and maybe a ten minute car drive, as for what he wanted well...."I don't really know what I want....I guess a new phone since my is old and barely works? I've never really been one to want material things, I was taught from a young age that money shouldn't be wasted on someone like me. That it was selfish to ask for things....that I was selfish" Minoru admitted nonchalantly like his relatives didn't treat him like scum. "Also maybe some food, the food in my fridge is starting to go bad and my relatives didn't leave me with enough money to buy groceries." There was no embarrassment or anger in his tone, this was something that happened to Minoru daily and he was used to it, and didn't let it affect him.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron clucked his tongue disapprovingly. "What kind of family treats their own kid like that? Even my adopted family took care of my sorry, ungrateful a**." He wanted to pat Minoru on his head but thought against it. Instead, he flicked through his contacts to a number labeled: Rich a** p***k and pressed enter. "Hey sugar daddy! I have a few things I want and I'll delete one picture off this phone for every request." He winked at Minoru as a loud, angry voice blared on the other end of the phone. "Don't be like that, baby. You're the one who tried to use me and ditch me like garbage. You don't want any of your rich friends to see our pictures, right?" The incubus had a wicked grin on his face. "Glad you've calmed down, daddy. Now I want a full contract paid phone. One of the newest models... Yes I know I have your old phone but my friend wants a new one. Also send someone to deliver fresh groceries to this address. What groceries? Hmmm..." Eron began to list off a bunch of fresh ingredients and some random junk food he'd been craving. "And you know where to deliver it. I'll delete some of those pictures. Call you back later, sugar." He hung up on the rich p***k and turned his attention back to Minoru. "Done! Now this is the life, eh? I could get used to this. I should screw more rich guys." He chuckled and elbowed Minoru. "Thanks again for letting me stay with you! I promise to make it worth your while." His last sentence sounded more provocative than intended but he didn't seem to notice.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff