Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:33 pm
Devin was quiet; he didn't want to bring out his wings...or what was left of them; he had taken pride in all aspects of his body...to have then ruined like this was just degrading and the angels knew it "..." knowing he didn't have choice of a choice in the matter he reluctantly agreed.

He hissed as he pulled out his wings, they were...they were a mess; the wings were once scaly black things, small for a demon of his side but pretty in hues of red, bronze and black, now they were nothing but a mess of torn flesh and blood they had torn at the membrane covering his wings and snapped the bones leaving them to bleed out.

Having the warm water touch his wings wrecked him with pain, but he's sooner die than show hoe much pain he was actually in
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:40 pm
He had asked the demon to reveal that which was seeming to cause him the most pain, and Elijah had been right. That dark gaze almost looked away from the horror that was before him now..almost. Now that he saw the extent of the damage, there was no telling how long before they would eat now.

Transferring the restraints into one hand, the angel stood and took steps closer to the shower, his free hand lifting to almost touch the torn appendage closest to him, but stopped just short. "You idiot. Sit down before you lose your balance and pass out cold on me. Jeez," he muttered, reaching in to turn the water off. If he would reach the nozzles to turn it off would be up to Devin. "Stop being a hard a** and let me help you!"

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Devin let the other take a good look at him; a result of the so called holy angels work on his once beautiful wings; it would have been better if they just ripped his wings from his back, it would have been less painful than having to endure every twitch and movement from them.

When Eli went for the shower head, he stopped him and gripped a hold of the others wrist slamming it against the tiles firmly, pinning it in place; powers weakened or not he still had some of his demonic strength his wings, or what was lefts of them twitched and shuddered from pain "...Why even bother? You do realize they'll just make em worse when they ask me to interrogate me again right? Don't waste your energy" He grumbled pushing the others hand away as he let his head rest against the cool tiles.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 pm
The sudden grab and push of his wrist pulled the angel slightly off balance, hands losing grip of the restraint connected to the demon's feet. At least it wouldn't cause the other to fall to the ground suddenly or anything. Of course, in dropping the restraint, it brushed against his clothed ankle, causing him to flinch at almost the same time his wrist was held so fiercely.

Elijah bit his tongue and quickly withdrew his wrist from Devin's reach, shaking the appendage gently. "Because left untreated you will never be able to use them again. I can help you. So shut up and let me." The angel glared at the other for several seconds before he let the restraints drop to the floor of the shower, making sure the water was still on before he stepped backwards. "Stay here. The soup should be ready by now. Let me help you, and I might just share with you."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 pm
Devin was quiet and he said nothing as he let the water pour over him as he relaxed a little and let out a soft sigh; he hurt all over, and he knew that the other was trying to help, but all the other was doing was healing what would get hurt again the next time they decided to drag him in for interrogation and it hurt a hell of a lot worse having his wings torn apart, then dealing with the aftermath, and that was saying something considering in how much pain he was in.

"...Yes mother" He grumbled softly as he let the other leave; he was not looking forward to being healed, because the pain would not go away, it would hurt just as much healing them to start with as tearing them apart.

When Eli, left he turned off the shower and stepped out slowly; he couldn't move too far with his restrained but he at least managed to grab a towel and wrap it around his waist.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Going back up the stairs, the used cup from the water earlier was tossed into the sink and stove turned off before the angel went into the bathroom in the hallway. Opening the mirror, he shuffled through several items before pulling out the smaller tub of burn ointment and a wrap.

"Careless," he grumbled, putting his foot on the counter and lifting his pant leg. Near his ankle was a small burn where the restraint had brushed his body. Lips parting, Elijah bit down on the white glove on his hand and pulled, revealing a very slender hand to apply the cream against his skin. There wasn't much of a scent to the clear medicine, but all the same, it would be noticed later once the smell of food died down. He felt relief almost as soon as the medicine touched his skin, eyes closing as a small breath was brought in and then let out. "Too careless."

Only when the burn was carefully covered with the cream and then the bandage wrap did the angel shake his pant leg back down and put everything away. Still holding the white glove, he went into the kitchen, removing the second as he did so before both hands were washed. Now for food. Fun times.

Two bowls were grabbed and filled along with two more glasses with water before everything was placed upon a tray. Hopefully he would be able to get the other to comply so the food wouldn't be cold by the time he got finished bandaging everything for the night.

Glancing around as he slipped the gloves back on, the angel made sure he had everything before the tray was picked up and he made his way back down the stairs, to place everything on the table the candle and matches had been set.

"Do you need a fire lit down here, or is it warm enough for you," he asked, arms reaching up over his head to stretch as Elijah slowly made his way back into the bathroom. "This is where you will be staying, so anything else you may need while here I will have to get for you from upstairs," the angel replied, hands dropping down to his sides as he turned to get the restraints out of the shower. "And we eat after I get you semi-bandaged please."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm
Devin had been so focused on his own pain he hadn't really noticed that the restraints had burnt the other, though he was probably bound to notice it eventually right now he was focusing and trying not to jolt his torn wings too much as the angel came down with a tray of food and items to patch him up; he didn't really care much about the food right now, as hungry as he was, he was mostly just exhausted; it had been a long assed day and he wanted to curl up and sleep.

"...I should be fine I guess" He grumbled as he nodded "Course I'm being contained here...can't have me walking around upstairs now can we?"e grumbled as he followed the other out of the bathroom, now he was clean his rubbed raw wrists, ankles and neck looked if it was possible. worse than they did before.

he pulled out a chair and sat on it backwards so the other had access to hi back "Fine, make it quick" he said with a frown as he folded his arms over the top of the chair and buried his head in them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 pm
Walking back out, the angel followed after the other to set the restraints close to the table, being careful not to bump anything too much. "I'll try to be. Sorry for what I'm about to do," he muttered, before he turned and went back into the bathroom to grab what he needed; all of which was in a basket of sorts in the pantry.

Setting it to the side on the table, Elijah sighed and shook his head before he started on the left wing. There was only so much he could do, the two appendages a mess to begin with. Now that they had been washed off, the white bone gleamed within the light still spilling out from the bathroom. "Did they do this with their own hands, or with a blessed weapon," he asked in a careful voice, taking out a small pot, similar to the one he had used earlier before both gloves were removed and placed into his pockets to smear the medicine over the areas still bleeding. It would help stop the bleeding and not have it soak through the bandages over night.

When he was finished applying the cream to all areas that where bleeding on both wings, the angel hesitated, unsure of the best way to bandage everything before he sighed. "What reasons do they have to hold you here other then the fact that they hate everything that is Hell Spawned?" Maybe conversation would help distract while he began to wrap what areas he could to prevent blood from soaking into when sheets he would have on the bed.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm
Devin sighed a little at the others apologies and snorted a bit "Whatever, just...get it over with already" He mumbled softly into his arms before he twitched and trembled as the other touched his wings; the pain was unlike anything he;d ever experienced before but to his credit, he didn't utter a single whimper of cry of pain, he was as silent as a graveyard as the other applied the cream to one wing. "What...does it matter?" He managed to get out softly as he answered the others question about how he was tortured in truth he didn't exactly want to think about it right now.

"...They want...to use me as a bargaining chip" He admitted; he severely doubted his mother, or anyone in the higher ranks of hell would even agree to free their angelic POW in exchange for him, he wasn't with THAT much...best he could do here was bide Hell some time to come up with a plan to get back at them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:11 pm
The angel managed a sad smile, before he knelt along side Devin, reaching up to barely touch the demon's side, where there was a considerable amount of bruising; no doubt from something either fractured or broken. "Because, if it were done with their bare hands, it will heal slightly faster down here, but if by holy or something blessed it will heal almost human slow." They wouldn't normally do anything too hurtful with any blessed objects, but the few they could not break they wold if necessary.

Elijah glanced up at the other briefly, almost waiting for a sound to break the silence as he continued to work. Only when he felt the wings were covered the best he could did he stand back up. "Okay, wings are done the best I can for tonight. I'm going to have to wrap your torso now. Do you think you could sit up for me? Your wings...you can remove them again, unless you feel you can move them to keep them out of the way," he chimed in, wondering just how hard headed the demon would be.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 am
"...Doesn't matter" Devin breathed trying to keep calm and focused through the agony he was feeling right now. "Having then heal is still gonna be a pain in the a**" He grumbled; they;d used a blessed weapon on him because he had refused to talk, they were even more displeased when their methods didn't work on him; thing is in hell torture and being tortured was part and parcel down there, soldiers were trained to resist it.

Devin nodded his wings gently, shakily folding against his back before letting them sink into his back before he shifted around to face the other "Knock yourself out" He murmured softly; he was starting to feel a bit light headed from all the pain; but he reached up and yanked on his dislocated shoulder, snapping it back into place with a sickening crack, before raising his arms to let the other deal with the harsh bruises on his body "Knock yourself out sweetheart" He purred, making a lame attempt to be flirty but he really wasn't feelng it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 am
Elijah managed a sad smile before he shook his head, letting the questions be for the time being, going over to shuffle through the small basket on the table when he heard the wet popping sound of the arm being put back into place. "I know human food will not be enough for you, but it is all that I have here right now. There are a few things I can get for you, depending on what it is, if you require it instead," the angel replied in a gentle voice, arms going carefully around the other with the wrap now in his hands to carefully, yet firmly to force what had been broken back into alignment to heal overnight.

"Almost finished and you can pass out on me, just not in the chair please," he added, fastening the end of the wrap securely in place. Taking a careful step back, Elijah pushed at one of the chair legs to slightly turn the seat before he wedged himself between table and chair to get a look at the demon's face; trying to find just what had caused all the blood to have covered his eye earlier in the shower.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 am
"Human food is better then no food at all" Devin grunted softly as he rubbed at his aching shoulder as he let the other re-align his broken ribs with a grunt of pain before being bandaged up. He groaned a little at the others insistence to check his head injury, they;s tried to drill into his skill in an attempt to tear one of his horns off, but such a thing as easier said than done and in the end they gave up leaving him with an open head wound.

"Hurry it up will ya?" He grumbled; he was so tired...maybe he could lose his eyes...just for a moment...yeah...that sounded good...food could wait right now...closing his eyes sounded like the best plan he;d come up with in days. Before the demon could stop himself, his eyes fluttered closed and Eli suddenly found Devin's face buried in his chest as he finally passed out from exhaustion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am
Hands delicately moving the strands of hair away from the wound, Elijah couldn't help but smile just a bit, shaking his head as he continued to carefully reveal the hole within the demon's head. No words were spoken as he picked the small medicine container back up and gently applied it around the opening, jumping almost as soon as Devin's head drifted forward.

The angel shook his head, and finished applying the cream before setting everything aside with a sigh. "And here I thought you were trying to be a hard a**," he muttered, carefully putting the white gloves in his pockets back on before he dared moved the chains again. The couch was close enough for now, so that is where the restraints were tossed before the being turned back to the sleeping form in front of him.

Silently and carefully, he allowed Devin's body to slide back and to the side, almost out of the chair before Elijah scooped him up, shaking his head a bit as he carefully carried the other over to the couch. Having plenty of time down in the warded basement had given him time to strengthen his very human form, making the task at hand not nearly as difficult as it could have been had he not.

Once the sleeping form had been settled, the angel grabbed a blanket from the spare room and brought it back out to cover the other, making sure he would be okay for a few before going over to clean up the mess he had created at the table. Taking the white gloves off again, a piece of gauze was picked up and taken over to the wall near the bottom of the stairs, three symbols being drawn upon the stone; the color gleaming for several seconds before it was absorbed into the rock itself, the room seeming to almost draw in a breath before the feeling and rush of magic was gone.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am
Devin was a hard a** for the most part; most demons were born and raised to endure and thrive, and Devin had endured a hell of a lot even for a demon, but even for him there were points where his body simply had to shut down and rest, and unfortunately despite the others warnings his body had had enough and he was fast asleep within minutes.

He barely twitched as he was moved to the sofa, he was to tired to complain or protest at the movement and he sunk deeper into the troughs of sleep and would remain that way for almost twelve hours.

When he woke up his stomach was growing at him loudly; because he'd skipped out on food the previous day his hunger was now back in full force and was protesting rather loudly, enough to stir him from his slumber. "Mhmmmm" He purred softly as he sat up a little, confused at first as to where he was before he remembered; Elijah the angel...right.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff