Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Rory growled a little bit at Xavier. No, no one had called Rory a mutt before because no one knew what he was. Xavier seemed to know somehow though. Rory glared at Xavier. Before he could even say anything though, Tristan interrupted. “b***h...” Rory muttered under his breath. Toby looked over at Xavier when he sat down next to Toby. Then Toby looked over at Tristan. “I don't....” Toby sighed. He didn't even bother finishing that sentence. No point in arguing at this point about eating. He'd have to eventually. Toby rested his chin back onto the pillow and watched Tristan get up to go with Rory. For some reason, Toby felt a little uncomfortable now. With this stranger being left alone with him and all. Toby just tried to act calm and unaffected by it though. Rory scuffed. “Ha, me worried about Shane? Nah. I'm more concerned about him ending up in the hospital.” Rory said. That last part seemed to get to Toby though. Why did Shane's well being still concern Toby? Well.. Toby was still trying to let go. Maybe he just needed a good reason to.. Not that there were a lot anyways. Toby had enough reason.

Finally, Tristan and Rory were gone. It felt weird now and Toby seemed concerned something really bad was going to happen. “M-maybe We should have gone...” Toby mumbled. Toby blinked and looked over at Xavier. Yeah, it'd seem that Tristan and Toby weren't exactly keeping up on their health.. Toby shook his head. He didn't really even like pizza. Toby was a bit of a health freak in all honesty. He probably had something laying around in the kitchen like salad, or something. Now that he thought about it.. Last night they went somewhere to eat and Toby actually just brought home smoked salmon and a thing of salad. He didn't want to mention that though. “I...” Toby began but that pout of Xavier's seemed to stop Toby from talking. Why did Xavier have to be so... Hot. Those snake bites, his amazing hair, his eyes added a strange dangerous appearance to him, then that tattoo sleeved arm was pretty attractive too. Toby was a fan of the bad boy look and Xavier seemed to rock the style perfectly. Toby pushed the thoughts away quickly and blushed softly as he then looked away. “U-uhm... I-I'm fine..” Toby stuttered. For some reason Toby was feeling really shy all of a sudden.

Rory went along with Tristan that pulled him along. Then got into the guy's car. Rory buckled up and shrugged at the question. Like he knew where Shane lived. “No idea.” He replied. After awhile, they pulled up to a house that looked a little run down. There was a old and busted, rusty car in the front yard. The car parts were scattered about. Then there was a chain laying on the ground that was hooked onto a tree and led all the way to a young dog that looked a little younger than a year old. It was Bandit. Why was the dog chained up outside though? The poor thing. “Well.. Someone's gotten bigger over the passed month.” Rory said after getting out of the car. Bandit started to bark, whine and wag his tail and he pulled against the chain. The dog seemed more than happy to see familiar faces. Rory walked up to the dog and pet him. “Hey buddy. Toby wants you back.” Rory smiled and unhooked the dogs leash. He held the dog's collar though. He didn't want the dog to run off. That was when a man stepped out of the house. Shane. “Hey, let go of my dog!” Shane shouted. He was holding a knife in his hand, ready to start stabbing people. As he got closer, he quickly realized who these two were. Especially Tristan. “Tristan, what the hell are you doing here?” Shane demanded. Rory looked over at Shane and glared at him. He had a knife.. That wasn't good.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xx"They'll be fine; Tristan might be tired, but he can still put up a fight and he's got Rory with him," Xavier assured Toby, but he wasn't too sure himself. Maybe he should have gone with them and gotten the other members of their little band to watch Toby. Oh well, Xavier didn't know where the guy lived and Tristan would be furious if he took Toby to his ex's place. An eyebrow raised when Toby turned away and he saw the light pink dusted across the boy's features. Xavier smirked at Toby and shook his head. "Okay, you led me to this," Xavier said before he scooped Toby up into his arms bridle style and stood up. Toby was a light weight, but he seemed lighter than he should have been. He carried the boy into the kitchen and sat him down into a chair. "What do we got here?" Xavier sighed as he started to roam around the kitchen. He opened and closed the cabinets until he got to the fridge. He opened both the fridge door and the freezer door and smiled at what he saw. "If you won't eat pizza will you eat these?" he asked as he held up the smoked salmon and container of salad. He stopped for a minute and started to search the two food produces. "Wait, are these expired?" Xavier didn't know about the group going out and getting food, so he wasn't sure how long these had been sitting in the house for.

xxTristan smiled at Rory and Bandit, glad that the dog was all right. He looked around at the place, but jumped back when the door open and he saw Shane with a knife. This wasn't good. "No warm welcome? Oh, ouch, my feelings," Tristan gave Shane a smirk before he looked at Rory. Tristan's eyes went from Rory to the car then back to Rory; this was a way of telling him to get the dog in the car. Teal eyes settled back on Shane as Tristan turned to face him, making it look like he had looked at Rory when Shane had. "Well, since we're getting to the point, my friend and I came to get Toby's dog. Yes, if my memory serves correct, and it always does, Toby paid the most for the dog, the dog is under Toby's name in those papers that he signed, and the dog likes Toby better. So, lawfully, Bandit belongs and is under ownership of Toby and you're a no good thief. By the way, this place looks great; were you going for rundown and jobless?" Tristan asked as he started to move back slowly. He was running his mouth, but that was only so Shane would pay attention to him more than Rory who should have been getting the dog into the backseat of the car that was now unlocked, but thankfully the car didn't make a sound and the lights didn't flash. Tristan was ready for Shane to try to stab him; he kept his hand in his pocket where he kept a switchblade that no one really knew Tristan carried with him other than Toby. It was for self defense purposes after Tristan got jumped in a bad neighborhood while touring with a band.

| Mood :: Calm, but a little worried; Calm | Location :: Toby's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Xavier was right.. Tristan and Rory should be just fine. Toby was actually starting to feel just slightly better. Maybe he'd really be getting his dog back. The thought made Toby a little happier. He really loved that dog. He was so loving, and super protective over his favorite people. Toby nodded. “Yeah.. Maybe you're right.” Toby said, his eyes were still directed away from Xavier. He felt himself slowly growing more comfortable being with Xavier. Just slowly though.. Strangers made him nervous. “Okay, you led me to this,” Xavier had said. What? Toby's expression went puzzled. What was Xavier going to do now? “Wh-..” Toby turned his head just in time to see and feel himself be lifted up into Xavier's arms. “Whoa...” Toby was thrown off quite a bit when Xavier picked him up. Wasn't exactly expected. Toby still had his pillow hugged to himself. It actually felt quite comfortable and safe in Xavier's arms. Not that he'd admit it, but he actually loved being carried around like this. Shane used to did it all the time.. Gah! Shane! Toby couldn't stop thinking about him! “Mmm..” Toby groaned and laid his head down onto Xavier's chest. Once inside the kitchen, Toby glared into his lap. He was going to be forced to eat, wasn't he? Toby sighed as he was sat down into a chair. He watched as Xavier searched around his kitchen. When Xavier finally found the salmon and salad Toby glared for a moment but that glared quickly faded into a blank, slightly pouty expression he usually had on. “Maybe it is... Maybe it's not..” Toby replied then looked away and into his lap. No, it should have been obvious from that answer that the food wasn't expired. “Uh, no that food isn't.” One of the band members said as he walked out from the kitchen. Toby glared into his lap.“Thanks...” He muttered.

Rory looked down at Bandit, the dog seemed very tense which made Rory tense too. He could feel the anger just radiating from Shane right now. Usually, angry man plus knife equaled hospital. Or just death.. Rory saw that way that Tristan motioned for him to get Bandit into the car. He wasn't going to hesitate on that either. As soon as Tristan started running his mouth at Shane, Rory took quickly with the plan. Tristan distracted while Rory pulled the dog away. Bandit made the job slightly difficult though. The dog seemed to go into protective mode over Tristan when Shane only got even angrier. So Rory had to pick up the dog and hall him off to the car. Mean while, Shane's grip tightened onto his knife. “F-ck you, Tristan.” Shane growled. Rundown and jobless? Ohhhh. “You want to say that again?” Shane asked and slowly stepped closer to Tristan in a threatening like way. That was when Tristan noticed the two missing bodies from the situation. Rory already had Bandit in the back of the car. The dog was barking aggressively and whining. Not because he didn't want to leave though. He just felt threatened by Shane's presence. Just when Rory went to turn away from the car, Shane quickly stepped forward to stab Tristan in his gut. “You aren't taking that dog!” He shouted angrily. Rory's eyes widened and he went to run over to try and stop anything too serious from happening. Good god this felt just like a month ago when Toby got stabbed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier grinned and looked at Toby. He walked over and set the food in front of him while Xavier pulled a chair over. "Is the salmon cooked? Oh, right; need a fork," Xavier got up and searched the drawers until he found a fork. He sat back down and opened the container with the salad. "Now, either you can eat on your own or I can feed you. If I feed you, you get the airplane option, the train option, the car option, the sitting in my lap option, or all the above. Pick your poison, Toby," Xavier smiled at the boy almost teasingly before he opened up the salmon to check to see if it was cooked. "Okay, cold salmon or warm salmon?" Xavier asked after he discovered that it had been cooked. He was going to get Toby to eat even if he had to treat the boy like a child in order to do so.

xx"Hmm, you probably would try to f*ck me," Tristan said before he moved back when the man stepped towards him in a threatening manor. "Oh, sweetheart, there are so many more thing I can say about your sad looking house. I think it's actually frowning," he chuckled a bit then his eyes widened with the knife came at him. A clatter sound echoed as Shane's knife hit the blade of the pocket knife Tristan held in his hand. "Yeah, no, we aren't repeating this. You wanna know why, Shane? Because Toby already got stabbed and your sorry *ss isn't giving my friend another reason to cry is eyes out! How the hell Toby wound up dating a possessive douche bag like you is beyond me; he can do so much better than you and you'll never do any better than him," Tristan said furiously as he moved his knife against Shane's in a means to push it away. "You know what? I'm going to be a decent human being and not stab you. Instead..." Tristan said as his right leg came up and his foot headed straight for Shane's stomach; it looked like Tristan was going to karate kick Shane on the gut.

| Mood :: Calm, teasing; Upset, but trying to remain calm | Location :: Toby's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby glanced from the corner of his eye to watch Xavier move around. He didn't left his head up to look at the man though. Shyness seemed to be telling him not to look at Xavier. A little nod was given about the salmon being cooked. Even though the food had been retrieved and placed in front of Toby, he still didn't feeling like eating. He'd much rather go curl up in a hole somewhere, and cry.. Or die. Either way would have worked for him. Toby was so tempted to run off but, before he had the chance to, Xavier had turned back and walked over. Dang it.. Toby's face quickly turned red as a tomato when Xavier started going on about ways of feeding Toby. Xavier wouldn't dare. Would he? Toby wanted to assume that Xavier wouldn't. As far as the salmon went, he actually like it better cold but he didn't want to eat any. Toby shook his head, his face still all red. “I... I would rather n-not.” Toby forced out his words.

Shane growled under his breath from all the taunting that Tristan was doing. It only made him want to stab Tristan even more. Tristan's own blade shielded the attacked though and pushed the knife out of Shane's hand even. “I swear to god...!” Shane shouted. Each one of Tristan's words only seemed to fuel Shane's anger even further. Shane just wanted to kill Tristan right now. Before Shane had actually been able to say anything, Tristan harshly kicked him in his gut. This made him fall to the floor and gasp a bit for air. Damn that hurt. For some odd reason though, a smirk played on Shane's lips. Which made Rory feel very uneasy. Why the hell was Shane smirking like that? “I know Toby got stabbed. I need to get my money back because of him. He isn't dead yet!” Shane said. Wait. Was Shane hinting that he hired someone to kill Toby? Rory's eyes narrowed on Shane, a growl escaping him as he tightly balled his hands into fists. “Are you f-cking kidding me?!” Rory shouted. A bit of random wind kicked up around the area. They wouldn't know but, the random wind was actually from Rory's sudden boost of aggravation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier sighed at Toby's response. "Don't speak a word of this to Tristan..." Xavier said as he pushed some of the salad onto the fork. He took a deep breath and shook his head; he couldn't believe he was actually going to do this. Xavier started to make plane sounds as he moved the work around in the air. Surprisingly, Xavier had a very light pink blush across his cheeks out of embarrassment. He didn't want Tristan or anyone else to know about this because they'd never let him live it down. The plane noises changed to train noises then to a car engine. Xavier put a finger under Toby's chin and listed his head up before he placed the fork in front of the boy's mouth. "I will make you sit on my lap; don't think that I won't. I made the stupid noises," Xavier half mumbled from embarrassment. All this just to get Toby to eat; hell, he'd sing and dance if he really needed to. The guy had to eat; no one wanted him back in the hospital, right? Xavier didn't know Toby very well, but he'd be damned if Toby ended up back in the hospital within the first week of meeting him and becoming his bodyguard.

xxTristan kicked the knife far enough away that Shane couldn't reach it. Tristan's foot collided with Shane's side before he closed the knife and put it back in his jean pocket. "You put a hit out on Toby? What kind of sick and b*st*rd combination did they mix together to make you?" he asked as he knelt down over Shane and looked at him. Tristan's first collided with Shane's face before he returned the smirk. "Too bad; Toby's got a new bodyguard. Don't worry, he's really good at his job and will break your bones if you get anywhere near Toby. If he won't I will, I promise," Tristan said in a calm voice before he punched Shane in the face again and then grabbed him by the hair only to slam his head against the ground. "Care to explain why you want my friend dead or would you prefer to bleed from the mouth first?" Tristan's knees were placed on the joints of the Shane's elbows to keep him from moving. If he tried to move; Tristan would put all his weight onto his knees and press against the joints, which probably felt like Shane's elbow was constantly being hit against something. They were just lucky no one was watching them; it wasn't exactly daylight out anymore either.

| Mood :: Upset, but trying to remain calm; Embarrassed | Location :: Shane's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby almost felt like Xavier was going to hit him when Xavier said not to speak a word of this to Tristan. Instead, Xavier poked the fork into some salad and then started to make a bunch of noises. The noises sounded liked planes, trains, and cars. 'Oh my god... He's actually doing it..' Toby mentally facepalmed. However, Toby couldn't hold back the big smile on his face that brought a laugh along with it. Now, that was the first time Toby smiled and laughed in what seemed months.. When Xavier brought Toby's chin up to meet food in front of his mouth though, the smile then faded away. Just thinking about eating made Toby feel disgusted. Xavier did go through the troubles of making those embarrassingly, funny noises though. Toby hesitated for a long moment and sighed. He was going to have to the food. Finally, Toby put his mouth onto the fork and pulled the salad off. He chewed, then forced himself to swallow the food down. As the food went down his throat and settled into his stomach, he felt the food wanting to come back up. He didn't let it though and looked at Xavier, his sad expression making it's way across his face again. “Welllll~..” Toby said in a soft tone and started to stand from his chair. “I ate.. So.. I.. I'm done now.” Toby told Xavier. It was one bite of food. That wasn't much at all. Toby started to feel really sick to his stomach all of a sudden, and his face went a little pale. He felt like he was going to throw up now.

Rory stood there and watched as Tristan pretty much started to beat the Sh-t out of Shane. Who seemed to be getting pretty dinged up. Shane laughed though after being punched so many times and having his face bashed into the ground. The guy's nose was bleeding now, and dripped onto the floor. Rory was interested though. What made Shane want Toby dead so badly? It made no sense.. Then come to think about it. Didn't Shane used to abuse Toby during their relationship. Suddenly this wasn't seeming so surprising. “Haha.. Just like all my toys, I trash them when I'm done. I never loved Toby, I only used him. Now I want him dead.” Shane replied. Heartless, just heartless. Rory glared down at Shane angrily. 'This guy is sick!' Rory thought/yelled. Then Shane tried to spin himself over under Tristan's knees. Which only lead to the more pressure being pushed into his back. Shane let out a sound of pain and stopped trying to move. Damn.. Rory couldn't express how much he wanted to kill Shane himself. Putting a hit on your ex, then saying all this seemed pretty cold. Rory could just see what kind of guy Shane was. If he ever saw Shane around Toby, or any of his band mates, he was going to kill him. No doubt about it. He probably wouldn't need to though. That would be up to Toby's new bodyguard.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier rolled his eyes when Toby started to laugh. Okay, well at least that accomplished something. He smiled when Toby ate the salad, but instantly frowned when he saw how sad he got all of a sudden. He watched the boy get up and his skin get a couple shades lighter. Xavier sighed heavily and stood up. "There's just no winning with you, is there, Toby?" Xavier teased the younger boy lightly before he scooped him up into his arms again. They guy looked sick and Xavier didn't want to tempt fate by letting him walk away to get sick somewhere else. He yet again carried the boy out of the kitchen and then asked one of the band members to put the food away. They gave him a look, but one glare seemed to get the message across and the guy did as he was asked to do. Xavier walked down a hallway and found the bathroom without too much of a problem, but the bathroom was huge. Xavier gawked a bit at the room before he straightened up. "Here or do you want to go lay down or sit or something?" Xavier looked at the boy that was still in his arms.

xxTristan was holding back on the guy; he'd probably beat Shane unconscious if he just let go, but he wanted answers. With that answer Tristan finally lost it. Tristan's hands turned into fists again and he just started to punch the guy in the face with no self control at all. It was just one hit after another until his hands started to hurt. His fingers were scratched up and bleeding from having hit Shane's piercings repeatedly. Tristan didn't really have anything else to ask or say anymore. He glanced over at Rory who seemed just as furious, but he didn't want to let him near Shane knowing full well he's probably murder the guy and they wouldn't be able to cover it up very easily. Tristan wasn't against the idea and Shane did deserve everything he got coming to him, but they couldn't kill him here. They could knock him unconscious or put him into a comma, but that would require a lot of effort. Tristan decided to just press his fingers against some pressure pointed on Shane's neck in a certain way. This was supposed to cause him to pass out.

| Mood :: Upset, but trying to remain calm; Calm, worried | Location :: Shane's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 am
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby looked over from the corner of his eye when Xavier sighed and stood up. Toby found himself wanting to run now. He didn't want to be forced to eat in Xavier's lap and he felt like the guy would actually do it. “Mmm...” Toby mumbled with a small shrug at Xavier's question. Well, Toby could be stubborn sometimes.. One of those times being now. Toby hugged onto his pillow tighter again when Xavier scooped Toby into his arms once more. Was this going to be the usual thing now? Being carried about by the bodyguard? If so, Toby wasn't going to be one to complain.. Toby rested his head against Xavier and muttered some indistinct words to himself as Xavier carried him from the kitchen. Toby also watched as one of the guys in the band went to put the food away. Whoa... “You kidding? I can't get them to clean up anything...” Toby muttered quietly and glared into his lap.. When Xavier got the to a bathroom, Toby raised a curious brow and looked around the bathroom. Why were they there? Toby looked up at Xavier then down into his lap again. “Can you take me upstairs to my room? It's the last door all the way down the hall just to the left of the stairs.” Toby explained. He wasn't too sure why he was letting this stranger carry him around his own house. Other than the fact it was actually kind of fun, and felt nice getting this attention. Once Xavier would get them up to Toby's door and then through the door would reveal a very wide spaced room. Everything about the room was just huge. The dresser, the salt water fish tank against the wall, the tv set up across from the bed. The rooms coloration was primarily blacks and different shades of blues. Toby tried to make the room seem kind of ocean like. He loved sea life. Hanging along the walls were posters from various artists then pictures of family and even a picture of Shane with Toby was still up on the wall. Toby must have forgotten about that one. Toby sighed to himself. All this stuff and he still wasn't happy.

It was a good thing that Tristan was the one beating the hell out of Shane right now instead of Rory. Rory had killed before out of frustration and nothing would held him back from doing it again. No one screwed with his band mates. He stuck by each one of them even if it lead to death. Rory stood back as he watched Tristan beat on Shane. The guy couldn't really even fight back at all. Shane was pinned and all. That didn't keep him from yelling a few times and trying fight back tough. When Shane was knocked out finally, Rory took a deep calming breath. They should go before Rory killed somebody. “Okay.... Can we go now?” Rory asked. He didn't move though. He waited for Tristan to give to “go ahead”. Rory then started to think about their friend Toby. How were they supposed to explain this one? How would Toby react to his ex putting a hit out on him? It wouldn't shock Rory if there was already another hit out on Toby right now. “How are we going to tell Toby about this?” Rory asked. Well, how was Tristan going to break this to Toby? Rory sure as hell wasn't going to say anything. He wasn't gentle enough to lay out this kind of information. “Well... You anyways.” Rory said. Behind them and off in the car, the dog was still barking and whining madly. They probably should have left soon before anyone started calling the cops or something. Rory didn't want to put up with that right now.

Kassumi6
Sorry if this post was a bit off. v.v

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier looked down at Toby and raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem to mind being carried around, which was fine by Xavier since it was usually the easiest way to get people to move when he wanted them to. Xavier picked up his brother all the time when he wouldn't do as he asked of him. Xavier nodded and headed up the stairs and followed the direction Toby gave him. Once he opened the door to the room he felt like he just stepped onto the beach. The room was nice, but the whole place just seemed like a bit much. "All that glitters isn't gold," Xavier mumbled as he walked over to the bed and placed Toby on it. Xavier's eyes wondered around the room a little more before landing on a picture of Toby and some guy that looked to be Xavier's age. He shrugged it off and looked down at the younger male. "If you need anything let me know," he said as he turned on his heels and headed for the door figuring that the boy probably wanted to be alone.

xxTristan nodded and stood up. How was he going to tell Toby about this? He wasn't. Hardened and hate filled teal eyes looked at Rory. "Just get in the car," he said bitterly before he walked away. Toby wasn't going to hear a word of this or at least not today. Toby was getting his dog back and he deserved to be happy for a little while. Tristan would bring it up tomorrow, but not directly. He was going to have Toby get a restraining order and if he didn't fill out the paperwork then Tristan would. Once both of the boys were in the car, Tristan put the key into the ignition and drove away. They ended up at a red light. Tristan was going to put his fingers through his hair, but he stopped when he caught a glimpse of something red on them. He held up his hands; his knuckles and along his fingers down to his nails were covered in cuts and blood; his own blood. He glanced at the steering wheel to see that there was some blood on it as well. Tristan took a deep breath, held it in for a few seconds, then sighed as he tried to calm down. He wasn't going to freak out, he wasn't going to spaz out in front of Rory or anyone else. He was going to remain calm, he was going to hold it in until he got back to the house and then he was going to go into the workout center that Toby had in the mansion and he was going to hit the punching bag. Calm; just remain calm. After what seemed like forever the light turned green and the car moved. It didn't seem to take as long to get back to the mansion. Tristan punched in the code and drove the car through the gate. He got out of the car and opened the door for Bandit. He grabbed the spare leash he kept in the trunk and hooked it to onto the dogs collar and gave the leash to Rory once he was out of the car; it was just to make sure the dog didn't run off through the yard and actually got to Toby. "Bring him to Toby," Tristan said before he walked into the house and pretty much disappeared.

| Mood :: Furious; Calm | Location :: Shane's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn
No worries; nothing seemed off to me (:

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:56 am
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby heard what Xavier said about the room and sighed sadly. “Yeah... I know..” Toby said. Well, Toby's whole house really was a bit much. Sure, Toby liked everything about his house, but it only got so crazy on design and fancy-ness when Toby shot down into depression. He would just trash things in his house then redo it all over and over again because it would make him feel a bit better in one way or another. It was a bit of a problem for sure.. Finally being placed down onto the bed, Toby was ready to just lay there and never move again. He wasn't tired really. Just really unhappy. When Xavier turned to leave, part of Toby wanted to ask Xavier to stay with him because he was feeling so distressed about everything. They didn't know each other though, and Xavier probably already thought that Toby was a pain. Maybe. Toby's eyes caught the picture of himself and Shane. They were curled up together with Bandit sitting on them with a toy hanging from his mouth. No matter how cute the picture was though, it brought more tears to Toby's eyes. “X-Xavier?... I don't mean to be a bother... But.. Can you get rid of that picture?” Toby asked as he pointed at the one with Shane in it. “I-I don't care what you do with it.. I don't want it in here.” Toby explained.

Tristan looked real mad. That way that he looked at Rory was enough to send chills down his spine, and turn him into a little puppy. “R-right....” Rory said quickly and hurried behind Tristan. When they got into the car, a happy dog laid down on the back seat and wagged his tail. Well, one good thing from this at least. They did get Toby's dog back and the dog was safe. On the drive back, Rory didn't speak a single word. He could feel how angry Tristan was and it actually intimidated Rory a bit. The guy was scary when he was mad. Tristan had reason to be pissed though. Rory was too, Tristan was probably even more so though. At least if felt like it. Once they got back, and pulled up through the gate, Rory silently got out of the car and walked around to Tristan. The dog seemed rather crazy and excited now. It seemed the dog knew exactly where he was now. Home. Rory took the leash without argument and listened to Tristan. When they got into the house, Rory went to opposite direction of Tristan to try and find Toby. He wasn't sure where the guy was though and just let go of the leash. He didn't want to have to look at Toby and face questions right this second anyways.

After being let go Bandit ran as fast as his four legs could take him. Thank god he wasn't full grown yet because, if he was the people he bumped into wouldn't have just stumbled a little. They would have fallen right onto their butts. Bandit wound up zipping right passed Xavier, bumping into him a little to get further into the room and pounce onto Toby who was smiling widely at his dog. “Hey buddy! Did ya miss me?” Toby asked. His response was a bunch of whimpers and licks to his his face. Toby was so happy to have his dog back. His stinky, dirty dog back. “Gah! You smell!” Toby pushed Bandit out of his face and glared for a moment. The dog smelt like heavy cigarette smoke. Probably from Shane's unhealthy smoking habit. Gross.

Kassumi6
Okay, well that's good then. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier turned and looked at Toby then at the picture. So what was Shane or he assumed it was. "Sure," Xavier said as he took a step forward only to be knocked into the wall by a dog. He looked at Toby and Bandit with a smile before he grabbed the picture. Toby didn't care what Xavier did with it? Well, maybe he'd ask Tristan what to do with the picture. He decided to let the two have their reunion and left the room. Xavier walked downstairs and walked into a different part of the large house by accident and bumped into Tristan. "Hey, Tris, where should I put this?" Tristan stopped and looked at the picture that Xavier held up. Without even thinking, Tristan's fist collided with the picture and cracked the glass. Xavier jumped back and stared at the brunette in shock. "What the hell, Tristan?" he asked as he looked from the frame to Tristan, but seemed to shrink down when he saw how mad Tristan was. Tristan glared at Xavier with a bitter, angry, and dark expression etched on his face. "N-Never mind, T-Tris..." Xavier managed before Tristan walked away. Xavier turned the picture and looked at it. The glass was cracked and stained with blood over Shane's face making it hard to see his face. Tristan cleary hadn't cleaned up and bandaged his hands. Xavier sighed heavily and turned around and left for the living room.

xxIt took a bit, but Xavier eventually found Rory. "Hey, what happened? I've never seen Tristan this p*ssed off; he broke the glass on this picture," Xavier said as he showed him the picture, but made it quick, not wanting the thing to be punched again and glass to get everywhere. Xavier shook his head and sighed. "Bandit found Toby, but the dog needs a bath. Can you go check on Tristan? Maybe grab some bandages because he's bleeding," Xavier said and waited for a reply. Not even Xavier wanted to be around his friend when he was like this. If Rory argued against going near Tristan, Xavier would just give him a look before he walked off. Xavier walked around for a bit before he found a room that seemed like it hadn't been used in a while. It was just a storage room filled with decorations and such. He placed the picture in the back of the room and closed the door when he left. He went back to Toby's room and leaned against the door frame. "We can give him a bath tomorrow."

xxTristan had made it to the gym and stood in front of the punching bag that hung from the ceiling. He wasted no time and started to throw one punch after the other. Hooks, jabs, punches; he didn't care that his hands were still bleeding and the blood was getting smeared all over the punching bag. He'd clean it all off later when he wasn't so mad. He went at it for about ten minutes before he got tired or maybe he just got bored. He sat against the wall to catch his breath and stared at the ceilings before he let out a loud shout that no one could hear unless they were close enough. He was exhausted and angry, which wasn't the best combination but one that he needed. Finally his eyelids became too heavy and they closed; he slowly slid along the wall until he ended up asleep on the floor. It was amazing how harmless people looked when they were asleep.

| Mood :: Asleep; Calm | Location :: Shane's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

After Xavier left the room Toby wound up clinging to Bandit and hugging the dog tightly. He missed the feeling of having another warm, loving body to cuddle up to and Bandit would never deny Toby. It's weird though, because Toby hates big dogs. Bandit was obviously and exception though. After a minuet or tow just cuddling Bandit, Toby finally rolled out of his bed to turn his TV on. He was feeling like watching a horror film. The mood craved for paranormal scares so Toby threw in a paranormal horror film of such. While the previews went on, Toby found his way to his bedrooms bathroom to clean up before bed. Most he did though was brushed out his hair and brushed his teeth. He'd be giving Bandit a bath tomorrow so he thought it'd be smarter to shower tomorrow too. That way Bandit didn't get him smelly after just bathing. Toby then went back into his room after changing into something more comfortable to sleep in. After a movie of coarse.

Rory was just drinking some tea and chatting with one of his band mates when Xavier cam along with some picture. Ohh... Probably shouldn't have shown that picture to Tristan. Rory couldn't exactly give a huge explanation around the band but, Rory did say this. “Well.. Let's just say that you should probably watch Toby very closely...” Rory replied. Honestly Rory was afraid that Shane guy was going to come over here when he woke up to try to seek some kind of revenge aiming at Toby. Rory growled. Why was he being told to do more crap now? Hadn't he done enough? “Hell. No.” Rory told Xavier. That earned him a look from Xavier. One of those kind of, weird looks telling you to “just do it”. Rory sighed heavily and said goodbye to the band. They all wanted to head to their own homes now. After that, Rory went in search for Tristan with bandages in one hand. Finding Tristan wasn't exactly hard. All Rory had to do was follow the man's scent along the house. When he did finally get to Tristan though, Tristan was passed out and sleeping on the ground. Tristan suddenly didn't seem so threatening but what was Rory supposed to do now? Leave him there? Rory sighed quietly and walked over to Tristan. He didn't dare try to wake the sleeping man up. He didn't want to die tonight.. Sure, he could have put up a fight against Tristan, Rory didn't like using his strength though. I was all werewolf strength and he hated it. With that, Rory very carefully picked Tristan up and took the man to a guest bedroom to lay him down in a bed for proper sleep.

By the time Xavier got back to Toby's room, Toby was laying in bed with his back propped up on top of pillows. He was about to start his film but, Xavier was back now. Maybe Xavier wanted to watch the movie too? Toby was about to ask but realized that Xavier had said something first. Besides, Xavier probably didn't care to. So Toby thought. Yeah, they could bathe Bandit tomorrow. Wait, they? Toby blinked and shook his head. “You don't need to help with that..” Toby said as he looked down at the foot of the bed. Bandit was there and staring over at Xavier curiously. Toby then shyly looked over at Xavier and smiled just a tad. He thought he'd at least invite Xavier to watch the movie out of kindness. “D-do... You want to watch this movie with me?” Toby finally managed out then then looked away from Xavier. “It's uh.. Horror film.” Toby added. Why Toby watched so many horror films was beyond knowledge. Toby scared easily. Plus it made him paranoid for days.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:25 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan had his own room in the house that Toby typically kept people out of. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it did have his name on it. Well, it was just a little sign that hung on the door that Tristan's cousin made for him. He had to use it somehow, so he asked Toby if he could just hang it on the door with one of those clean pull off hook things. He said yes and Tristan put it up. You'd never see the thing crooked because Tristan would always straighten it out. The room wasn't much and just something Tristan had based off his own room at home, but more plain. The walls were painted a deep, almost rusty purple color, the bed was big enough for two, but it was on sale when Tristan bought it. The room had a TV that still looked brand new and some Halloween stuff hung on the walls like a Halloween themed picture set, a metal skeleton, and some various skulls scattered around the room; one had a black rose in its mouth. Although the neat thing about Tristan's room here and at home was the ceiling. All the popcorn texture had been removed and the ceiling had been painted black. Simple white christmas lights were strung across the ceiling with black sheets that hung below them loosely, but they didn't cover the light fixture. This was meant to imitate the night sky, which they did pretty well whenever the lights were plugged in. Tristan wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. His head ended up on Rory's shoulder and he had opened his eyes to see Rory's face, but then closed. He was too tired to both to say anything, too tired to be stubborn and put up a fight, and too tired to even stay awake because he was asleep yet again. He wouldn't move away from his bed until morning.

xxXavier shrugged as he walked over to the foot of the bed and held his hand out to Bandit to smell before he rubbed the dog's head. "I have to watch you, so it's not a problem," he said and then looked at the TV. A horror movie? "I guess; Tristan can't watch it with you since he went to bed," Xavier shrugged; he wasn't sure what the brunette was up to, but he really doubted it was sleeping. He walked around the bed and sat down. He looked a little confused to what he was supposed to actually do before he just sat normally on the bed with his legs out in front of him and back against the wall. Since they didn't know each other that well, Xavier made sure to keep his distance and stay kind of close to the edge of the bed. He wasn't big on horror movies or movies in general, but he liked to watch them as long as there was someone to watch them with.

xx

| Mood :: Asleep; Calm | Location :: Shane's house; Some mansion | Attire :: xXx; xXx |

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory looked around Tristan's room and was actually liking the style of it. Seemed a little less fancy than the rest of Toby's house and more so like the average person lived inside of it. Why did Toby like everything so crazy anyways? Whatever the case. Rory made it over to Tristan's bed and laid him down gently. He could have sworn that Tristan woke up for a second, which made Rory freeze up until Tristan shut his eyes once again. Once Tristan was in the bed, Rory quietly made his way out of the room. He didn't wont to disturb Tristan's sleep. From there, Rory went out to the living room and sighed heavily. The guys in the band had to take the two vehicles to get everyone back home, so, Rory was stuck here for the night. Oh well. It's not like he had anything better waiting for him back at home anyways. Rory went over to the recliner chair and plopped himself down into it. He propped his feet up and pulled his hood over his head, so it covered up majority of his face while he tried to catch some sleep for the night. It felt a little weird not passing out drunk to be honest. That was all tour habits and craziness though. It was time to act normal for awhile. Well.. As normal as an elemental/werewolf could be anyways.

Toby looked up to watch Bandit sniff Xavier and be petted. Toby couldn't express how grateful he felt that his dog was retrieved for him. “If you say so...” Toby said quietly. He was actually shocked that Xavier accepted the invite to watch the movie with Toby. He wasn't going to push the man away though, or complain about it. Toby always liked watching films more when someone else was with him. Especially if it was a scary film. That he'd be watching. Oh yeah! Tristan could have watched the film with Toby too. Maybe then Toby wouldn't make Xavier feel awkward. . Was it odd for a bodyguard to be doing all this? Feeding you, watching films with you and offering to help bathe a dog. Toby wouldn't question it too much. Wait! Tristan! Was he okay? “Tristan! Is he okay? Did you see him? Did he say anything? What happened? What about Rory is he okay too? And Shane? Did they say anything about Shane?” That was a mouth full.. Toby quickly shot out one question after another, barley giving any time for Xavier to even answer. Toby just felt that worry come back alive inside of him and he just wanted some answers really.

Kassumi6

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces