"Freedom is a length of rope and God wants you to hang yourself with it."
"My people skills are rusty."
"I don't understand that reference."
"Don't ask stupid questions."
"This isn't funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!"
"Hey, assbut!"
"I serve Heaven, I don't serve man. And I certainly don't serve you."
"I'm the one that gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."

xx Thankfully Castiel could hear Dean's explanation. AC/DC, the name sounded familiar to him, but then again he had heard of many band names when he listened in on people talking, but they did talk rather loudly. "What does AC/DC stand for?[/color]" he asked. Castiel just figured it probably stood for something. Finally, curious blue eyes meet green ones. "Where are you from?" That was the next question that needed to be answered. Dean was new and it was common for people to ask where the new kid was from, right? Maybe today was the day Castiel made a friend, but he didn't find it very likely.

xx

User Image......User Image......User Image

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

Dean was surprised in the others interest in his music, but then again he HAD told the other to get educated not ten minutes ago and asking questioned was the best way to procure information he supposed. He had to admit he liked being the one to show the other new things, little glimpses of his world and what he liked and disliked and it seemed that Cas had been a bit sheltered in his life.

The others question but it put a soft crooked smile on the others freckled face "Well "AC/DC" is an abbreviation meaning "alternating current/direct current" electricity, weird band name I know, but the band felt that this name symbolised the band's raw energy, power-driven performances of their music, so it kinda stuck" He explained with a little wave of his hand.

Te other question took him off guard; in truth he tended to answer this question mostly with a dismissive flare,he;d usually tell then where they had been staying last, and generally dodge the question what with how often they moved around, and thanking back to their hole in Lawrance, Kansas always made him feel guilty about what happened to his mom. "Eh...I transferred here from South Dakota if that's what you mean" He said not looking at the other this time; he knew his accent and where he said he was from probably didn't add up as he has a tiny bit of a southern tone to his voice when he talked.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel shook his head. "Not strange; smart," he said as he looked at the iPod curiously. It was better than the other band names he had heard that made no sense like Green Day or My Chemical Romance. He didn't understand those band names very well or how they could be so popular. Maybe Castiel needed to look into music more whenever he was able to. He could always go to the public library and use the computers there to look into it. Music might seem trivial to his brothers, but Castiel had now become curious about it. Weren't there other types of music?

xx Castiel's eyes flickered over to Dean when he said where he was from. Castiel could hear the slight southern accent and it seemed like the male was lying. How could he be from South Dakota when he had that accent? "You shouldn't lie; the Lord will offer you his forgiveness, but you should tell the truth." Yes, Castiel was religious and so were his brothers. It's not like he could help it since he was born into a religious family.

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Dan chuckled at that "Yeah, well that's the brilliance of classic rock music for you" he said with a soft chuckle; most of his Ipod was filled with classic rock back from the 80's and 90's, all stemming from his dads own personal influence in music; Motorhead, Kansas, Nirvana, Bon Jovi (He's good on occasion!) Queen...just to name a few there were other songs in there too; Deans love of the Beatles were influenced by his mother and featured quite heavily in his play list and 'Hey Jude' was actually one of his most listened to songs out of his whole Ipod collection.

The others comment about him lying took him aback a bit, the comment about the lord? Not so much; he suspected the other was one of those uptight Christians, or at least his family was. It was no surprise, Dean had met his fair share of believers of god in his travels; some were nice, some were not so nice, some were just downright strict.

It seemed in Cas's case they were pretty strict and had sheltered the other from all the good stuff, which sucked, it also explained his modest attire and general lack of taste in music "Yeah, that's nice and all if believed in the guy, but I don't, no offence" He said with a shrug "And its not exactly a lie...we did come from South Dakota to here, but it wasn't where I was born...but that's your fault for not being more specific" He said with a grin of satisfaction at being able to turn this around on the other.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Classic rock? Well, Castiel had learned something today. "None taken; one day you'll see," Castiel replied to what Dean said. He wasn't one to force his beliefs upon people especially when it came to religion after what he had seen on the news from angry churches beating innocent people based on who they loved. Castiel didn't agree with it, yet he was unable to do anything about it. He had to let it be and allow things to hopefully change for the better of the world. His eyes were still focused on the iPod before they finally landed on Dean as he made a fair point. "Where were you born?" he asked rather bluntly as if it wasn't a personal question when it really could have been. Dean didn't need to tell him everything about his life or about him, but Castiel couldn't deny that he was curious. His curiosity had been started by Dean though who happened to sit in his seat and listen to music on this iPod devise that Castiel currently held in his hand.

xx

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

Dean raised an eyebrow at the others comment about him 'seeing' about god and religion but he severely doubted it; his mother had always been the religious one in their family, something that had been passed along to Sam; he like their mother before him prayed to god with a quiet devotion of a true belier; it was true that they didn't go to church, or go to Sunday school or any of that stuff, but Mary Winchester had always said that you didn't need to go to church to show you believed in god, all you had to do was have faith and be a good person.

Thinking about his mother formed a lump in Dean's throat which made it a little hard to swallow; it had been over a decade and her passing still formed a dull ache in his chest whenever he thought about her, good memories or bad; sometimes Dean wished they could go back and visit their mom's grave on occasion, other times he never wanted to see it; would his mother be proud of him? Happy at how he;d grown up? or would she be disappointed? Truthfully the thought of his mother being disappointed with him from beyond the grave upset him more then anything his dad could say or do in the flesh.

At the question of where he was both he snapped himself out of his thoughts and hoped that he hadn't let too many emotions pass over his face while he;d been thinking. To distract both himself and Castiel he decided to answer honestly this time "Lawrance Kansas...what about you?"

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:30 am
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel watched Dean seeing an array of emotions go by within a second before the male seemed to come out of his thoughts. Castiel wasn't sure what those emotions were, so he couldn't ask any questions about why he was sad or happy or mad. He waited for Dean to speak before Castiel stared off in the distance for a moment. "I'm not really sure; here maybe? My brothers won't tell me where I was born nor where we lived when I was a baby," he said and shrugged lightly. He took the headphones off and handed them along with the iPod back to Dean. "Thank you, that was an interesting experience," he thanked Dean politely before he pulled out his homework from his backpack. He hadn't gotten to finish it the day before.

xx

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image

When Castiel said he didn't even know where he was born, it raised more questions that he wasn't sure the other would answer; how on earth could he not know? Even most adopted kids tended to know the origin of where they were born; there's something about knowing where your were born and taking pride in it that is a big part of ones self...so the fact the other didn't know was confusing "Seriously? How can you not know?" He said with a shake of his head "I don't get why your brothers won't tell you I mean it's not like its a big deal to know where you were born...maybe if your curious, you can try and find your birth certificate or something that's always got the state of birth on it" He said softly before he paused, taking back the headphones with a faint nod and a smile; seen as it was his first day all he could really do was sit back and mess around for half an hour. "Anytime Cas" He said, the nickname slipping out of his mouth before he can stop it.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel nodded after he thought about it for a moment. Maybe, just maybe he could. He'd try to ask his brothers once more to see; maybe Gabriel would tell him since he's the nicest out of the bunch. Blue eyes blinked then focused on Dean. "Cas?" he questioned a bit confused to why Dean had called him that.

xx

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

Dean could tell that he had given the other boy a lot to think about right now and he was more then willing to give him some space for now, the only have around 20 or minutes or so left until the end of homeroom and classes really started. at the others confusion he blinked "Yeah...Castiel, Cas...you telling me no one has ever given you a nickname before either?" He asked with a snort of amusement

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 pm
Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel shook his head 'no'. "Never, I've always been called Castiel and nothing more," he said. Well, there was a couple times in grade school when he was teased, but that was besides the point. The boy had never been given a nickname before by anyone. He didn't exactly have any friends to get any from; that was how it was, right? You have friends who eventually give you a nickname that you like and stick with or that you don't like and ask them not to call you. That's at least how it seemed to Castiel based on what he had seen while growing up.

Jade Rotaski
I don't think the quote ever went through 0.o I'll check to see, but I don't remember seeing it.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Dean just stared at the other amazed; the other was strange, but not in a bad way, the others little quirks; the way he spoke, the way he addressed himself and his appearance all amused Dean, but at the same time it was kind of what he liked about the other as well, and he was sure there was no one quite like the other in the school, Cas was just...Cas. "Is that so? Well you have a nickname now, I think Cas suits you better" He said with a faint grin before he paused a she heard the alarm sound "Looks like Homeroom is over...what class do you have next?" He asked.

Kassumi6
Huh thats odd O.o Oh well

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 am
Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2