Don't Speak -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 am
WhiteDragonLady

Just then Maria walked in, in nothing but a silk nightgown. "good morning sweet heart." she purred as she walked over to Lucas and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Hello Anya." she said sweetly. Lucas looked down at Maria and smiled slightly. "Anya could you go get us some coffee?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around Maria's waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am
Wolf-Anima55

Anya twitched inwardly but gave a nod and a bow. "Good moring, my lady." he replied to Maria."Of course." he added before heading over to teh coffee pot and starting on the coffee, inwardly sighing to himself. He hated this. After a few minutes, he returned to them with their coffee. "Here you go lord and lady." he said with a smile as he placed the coffee on the table in front of them. He then took a few steps back and waited to see if they needed anything else. He wouldn't look Lucas in the eye, making sure to keep his attention on Maria.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Lucas did his best to try and ignore Anya and how bad he felt when he had to pretend they didn't have anything together. "thank you Anya." he said as he took the coffee and went to sit on the couch. Maria took the coffee as well and sat next to him laying her head on his shoulder. "Sweet heart, my father wants me to visit him in Main. I know your terribly busy with the buisness... so would you mind if i take this trip on my own?" Lucas set his coffee cup down and looked a maria with a small frown. "Are you sure your want to go on your own? your only 20..." Maria laughed and kissed her husbands cheek "you worry about me to much. i'll be fine." lucas smiled and played with her long brown hair. "Ok.. just be careful." there was no doubt that Lucas loved Maria, but not in the way everyone thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 am
Wolf-Anima55

Anya gave a bow before going off to do some more cleaning so he didn't hear the conversation between Maria and Lucas. He headed up to thier bedroom and started getting everything in order.Fixing the bed, cleaning the floor and such. He sighed quietly as he straightened up. He made sure to place the dirty clothes in the hamper as he would clean them later and proceeded with teh rest of his duties.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers