Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 pm
He nodded and gave him a slight smile only to have it leave quickly when his shoulder was touched. He He grabbed his laptop and headed out to his car, looking at Jason. Arriving at the house he walked inside and sat down on the couch, observing his house for something different, or a letter of some kind to a least get a hint of what was upsetting his dear friend. "What movie?" he asked looking at the T.V with a slight glare that always sat on his face. His body felt limp and he relaxed on the couch, it beat sitting up in a desk chair all day.
he instantly pulled out his laptop and started working on a new drawing with his tablet. From what it looked like it was starting as a base between two dog, he drew the collars, one saying 'Jaz', the other a 'C' they just slept on each other as dogs do. Jaz looked like a Beagle and C looked like a sheepdog. Hard to tell at first though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

(I'm so sorry about the quality of my typing, usually I don't suck this bad, but I haven't slept for about a day.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:00 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jason frowned a little when Chris seemed upset that he had touched him and quickly pulled his hand back. He followed the other out to his car and when they got to his home he unlocked the door and stepped inside. There was no need to tell Chris to make himself at home since this was pretty much his second home. "I just bought the new star trek movie.. we could watch that. Or if you want something a little less nerdy then we could watch a horror movie." he said as he walked down the hall and into his room. He left the door open so he could hear chris's response. He dropped his bag on his bed and rummaged through his drawer until he finally managed to find a pare of pajamas that were long sleeved. usually he simply wore a tank top and boxers. But for obvious reason he slipped on the button up flannel and long pants. He noticed his clothes from the other day on the ground, his shirt and pants ripped from his struggles. Clenching his jaw he kicked them under the bed wanting to just forget, but it seemed everything reminded him of last night. He walked back out when he was changed and over to chris sitting down next to him and glancing over his shoulder. "Thats cute.' he said with his first genuin smile all night.

((no it's fine really, i think your doing good ^^ ))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Chris looked at him and then at the drawing. "It's... it's just a doodle." he wasn't too proud of that sort of artwork but it was just something that popped up, and maybe he can use it sometime for something later. "The nerd thing sounds alright by me. Though I will comment on how they are just making sh*t up as they go." he snickered at the thought of saying something and Jaz would try to explain.
He leaned back and then noticed what Jason was wearing. Something was wrong and he could feel it. The room was a good temperature, there was no need for long sleeves or pants. "Did you get hurt?" he asked hesitantly as he just stared at the strange get up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

(oh thank god, I'm actually kind of nervous sense this is the first romance I've done with a stranger.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jason shrugged "Well i like it." he loved watching the other draw, he got so into it and it was obvious he loved doing it. "It isnt all bullysh*t, alot of it matches up with mathematical and statistcal probebility. If one day we could stabalize..." he trailed off and blushed as he realized he was begining to rant. Though his blush faded and he became pale as he was asked if he got hurt. "No i'm just chilly. i'm aloud to be cold." he playfully stuck his tongue out before rising to his feet and putting the movie in the DvD player. He highly doubted that Chris would drop this subject because how protective he was so he was already coming up with a cover story. He was stuck between falling down the stairs, bullies and dodge ball in the required gym class he had to take so he could graduate college.

((oh well, hello my name is Jay. Now we are not complete strangers ^^))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 pm
Chris watched him closely. "Sure. Cold." he rolled his eyes and almost contemplated on ripping his clothes off and getting the truth out of him, then he realize that would cost more harm than good. He continued drawing with a glaze over his eyes and he then fell in a dream like state thinking about things that would make kids cry. He then shook his head and looked at the drawing. Suddenly he put the tablet down and shifted his body towards Jason. "Jason, what is wrong?" He never called him by his real name unless he was serious. But the secret was killing him with worry and the more and more he thought about what Jason would possibly keep from him, it made him sick to his stomach. He looked fine though, he always looked calm and ready even when it was the exact opposite.
((well nice to meet you Jay, I'm Alex. ^_^ By the way I love the story so far, the friendship that they have is portrayed well and really gives this life. When things escalate I can only imagine the drama that's going to start and how that will affect their friendship. I like Jason, he's a good guy, sweet, caring, and smart. A very good friend that Christopher feels very lucky to have.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jason Chewed the inside of his cheek as he played with the DvD player and the Tv until he got to movie to come on. He grabbed the remote and went back to the couch, taking a seat next to Chris. His eyes were not glued to the screen but instead to his friend as he watched his focus on his drawing with such intensity. Though he quickly looked away as he noticed the others concentration breaking since he didnt want to be caught staring. He heard the shift in the other tone and how he used his actual name. Which usually meant buisness whith Chris. Jason bowed his head and looked up at the other through his soft brown locks. his eyes resemebled the look a puppy gives their owner when they know they are in trouble. "It's nothing Chris. If.. If it was serious you know i would tell you. I'm just tired and worn out from school and work. Don't worry about me.so how about we order the chinese, food, watch the movie and just forget about this. he reached out and took the others hand in his own, finding some comfort from the contact. He wanted nothing more than to have Chris hold him and tell him everything would be alright but he knew that if he told him the truth he would most likley storm out and do god knows what to the man that did it to. him. His flannel shirt had fallen over one of his thin shoulders so the corner of one of his many bruises was visible.

((Pleasure to meet you Alex ^^, and Me to i hardly every play a sweet uke and it is a refreshing change since im usually playing the harsh if not mean Seme. I can already tell this is going to be an amazing RP because of the way you are developing Chris's character, this is going to be a very interesting line of events))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm
Chris looked at him sighing with impatience. "If it wasn't serious you would've told me about it already." he muttered as he noticed the bruise. he instinctively drew his hand away and then pulled down the sleeve a bit more. "What is this?!" he confronted looking very angry in Jason's eyes. Though he was worried and seemed rash he was still very gentle. "What happened to you?!" he started to get frustrated at this whole situation. "Do you not trust me enough to tell me? Are you ashamed or embarrassed of something? What is the deal!?" he rose his voice which was not normal then again secrets weren't normal either.
His hair became undone with all the moving and his long black hair got in his face, almost seemed to look like an angry grudge man. He huffed it away from his mouth sense it was tickling slightly. He didn't know what to do, and the fact that anyone had put their hands on his Jaz, just the thought made him want to punch holes in walls.

(Thank you. I am always the seme, I never had a chance to be the uke, but it's because I choose it to be that way. Can't wait to see what else this has in store ^_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jason's heart fell into his stomach as he felt Chris pull down the side of the flannel shirt and reveal one of the nasty bruises that stained his soft pale skin. "I-I" his voice caught in his throat as he began to panic, hating that he had caused the other t be mad at him and panicking because he didn't want to tell the truth. "P-please Chris" he was quick to fix his shirt and make sure the bruise was completely concealed. "I do trust you. With my own life. But this really wasn't a big deal but I knew you would see it like one. This kid in school he has been giving me a rough time. Today he bumped me in the hall and I hit a locker. You know how easily I bruise. I didn't want you to blow it out of proportion. Because I can handle it. I promise." For once as he lied his voice was steady and he was actually very convincing. He figured it was because of how desperate he was to hide the truth. He knew that Chris would see him differently if he knew the truth. This lie was believable and the only thing that could make it not believable would be if he saw the few other bruises on his body. His body began to tremble, out of fear of the truth and because he was upset that the other raised their voice at him which hardly ever happened. "I'm sorry I kept it from you " he mumbled.

((Well if you ever have a plot you really want to be the uke in I will gladly return the favor and play the seme smile oh and I'm on through my friends ipad thing so if there are any weird spelling mistakes blame autocorrect..))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 pm
He paused and lowered his head. "Alright." that was all he had to say, he felt a little more relieved knowing what happened and how exactly this made him feel. "You don't have to keep anything away from me though, please remember that. I'm sorry for getting upset with you." He wasn't the best at apologizing but you always knew he meant it when he had a hard time saying it. He couldn't look at him in the eyes.
He sighed and wrapped an arm around him in a hug, he smelled his soft hair which made him think of unmentionable things and he pulled himself away, anyone would think it was to say sorry or friendly hugs. He always had a hard time touching and speaking anyway, which was something they could both relate with. He thought to himself about how he was going to handle that situation. "let's just order something. Sweet and sour chicken and some pepsi would be nice." He said under his breathe as he just looked at the T.V. screen and picked up his tablet and began drawing more doodles.

(well thank you, I'll considerate it. I do have one story but it's more like an adventure that can have a love interest in it. My character is more like the uke type, but I never really planned on him having anybody. The problem is that nobody really wants to do a long adventure with a full plot and story. Also I usually make all my stories a tragedy and I'm not sure if you wanna go through all that just to have a sad ending.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:32 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jaz felt relief flood over him at Chris believed his story. It was a miracle that he managed to have a lie slip past his friend but he had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time. "I know I just didn't want to worry you" he explained softly as he great fully moved into the others embrace and buried his face in his shoulder. He felt warm and safe in his friends arms and was reluctant to let him go but he didn't really let it show. "Yeah alright I'll go call them" he got up and went into the kitchen picking up the landline and calling the Chinese restaurant ordering a box of pork friend rice, sweet and sour chicken then the little cream cheese filled balls that he never remembered the name of but loved. He was told it would be delivered in ten minutes then thanked the man and hung up. He grabbed two cold pepsi's from the fridge and returned to the living room handing one to Chris. "Man we missed my favorite part." He pouted as he pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on top of them. H had a strange way of taking up little to know space whenever he got comfortable. But then when he fell asleep he was a menace and would steal blankets and take up an entire king sized bed despite his small size.

((Well it so happens that I LOVE tragedies. Haha I usually have my plots rather tragic as well and this was more of a I just watched dear John and I'm feeling sappy plot xD))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:46 pm
He listened to him order and then looked at him as he got comfortable. "then rewind and watch it again. I don't mind, I'm only half paying attention to it." he chuckled slightly and continued working. He checked his email seeing how many more things he'd have to do... Jesus, I better get at least $100 for that one. He thought about the random things of the place. He took the pepsi from earlier opened it and some how in a decent fashion chugged down the whole thing. He placed it on the table and then started working on random things. His mind still on Jason though.
What exactly is Jaz going to do? Just let this bully push him around? He was kind of a push over but he didn't mean that in a disrespectful way. In fact if he had witnessed anyone treat Jaz meanly he would show them exactly what a bored artist does all day. That's right, stab things with pencils.

(Well I can tell you a bit of the story, it's a fantasy setting... if you're really interested then we can PM about it. But this is just an adventure that was actually a dream I had and then I upgraded it to be better. I tried to role play it with some people and they gave up quickly because they weren't motivated. I assume I can make the love interest a big motivation sense you only like yaoi stories. I think I know how to make that work...)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:39 am
Meokii

Jason grabbed the remote and quickly reworded to the part where caption Kirk was stealing a holly scroll was a old civilization as a diversion. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself up in it and watched the screen intensely. This was one of the many reasons he was picked in in high school and now in college. He was a huge nerd, that and his girly features and naivetes. Every now and then he would break his concentration from the movie to casually glance over at what Chris was working on. Then after ten minutes the door bell rang and has jumped out of his feet and ran to the front door. He hasn't eaten anything all day and for someone who ate like a hobit that was bothering him. He took the large brown bag and paid the 35 dollars before returning to the living room and setting the bag down on the coffee table. He unpacked the foot and immediately went for the unhealthy cream cheese filled fried dough. Despite his thin and petit features he hardly ever ate healthy. "Mm I love this stuff he said with a small smile as he sat down and put a pillow in his lap to catch any crumbs. "Can we go somewhere this weekend?" He asked suddenly. Realizing how badly he wanted to get out of this town for at least a day. Mostly because he was running from the truh and he thought if they went somewhere pretty far away he would forget About what had happened.

((I'm vey curious now. XD. Go ahead and send me a pm about it. And as long as I don't have to roleplay as a woman don't worry about changing it to fit my likes and dislikes. I want to know what the original idea is haha know what I mean? Oh and I'm on my phone so I can't post my picture ))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 am
"He looked through the bag getting his things setting it down and taking out a pair of chopsticks and neatly started to poke a his food. "Go somewhere... why?" he asked and finally dipped a piece of chicken in the sweet and sour sauce (though to me it never really had a sour taste) and put it in his mouth quickly without mess. He couldn't understand why, he just wanted to see if his story would match up for this reason, or if he was being lied to again, but there would be no point. Then again Chris was always a paranoid sort.

(I understand, also there's no need for a picture, if it's not there then it's not there. Sometimes I don't post it because I get lazy. And no you don't have to play as a girl, when I make my stories, I make them very open for whatever anybody wants. so no need to worry about that.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 am
[quote="Meokii]

Jason pursed his lips together as he was asked why he wanted to go somewhere. "I don't know. I just feel like I need to get away" he shrugs his thin shoulders and eats three more of the fried dough balls before grabbing the pork fried rice. "So can we?" He looked at the other and began to pout. He could always get Chris to say yes if he gave him a pathetic enough look. "I'll pay for gas and if we stay somewhere over night then ill pay for the hotel." He chewed the inside of his cheek silently hoping the other would agree and go with him. "If not.. I'll just go by myself" he mumbled pathetically.

((I'm in class right now so this is shirt haha))  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces