ápsychos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Samus listened in silence as Teh told him where he was from and realized he was expected to do the same. This made him tense up a little seeing as he didn't really like to 'open up' to people. He felt a little sympathetic for Teh as he heard his story. It wasn't right the way elves were treated. After a moment of silence Sam finally spoke up. "I'm not the blacksmiths son. I grew up in the orphanage." He said simply. He figured that was enough information but he had a feeling Teh wouldn't think so. When he glanced over and saw the other trying to mimick the way he walked a small smile tugged at the corner of SAMs lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Teh looked at him and smiled brightly. "Really? Hm, so you work for the smith then! Haha. I like the idea of having so much strength to make a weapon." he looked at his tiny thieving hands. "I can't do much with these. But you!" he started looking at him walking backwards. "You're all strong and stuff! many kids around the village look up to you, you know. And a lot of girls want to get in your pants... I'm not sure why, pants are all the same on the inside... it's fabric." he was obviously oblivious and where as elves seemed wise, then again most elves are in there 100's and still young, Teh however was only a infant compared to that. Then again for his age he was more matured in anatomy, but still had the kid look on him. He pulled out water and drank from it, though his mouth never touched it. He learned a trick where he would open his mouth and just pour the water in, to him it was simply more fun than drinking it normally. "Want some! Our journey will take at least a few hours."  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:49 am
Meokii

Samus shifted uncomfortably as Teh began to comment on his appearance. He wasn't use to being praised like this since he usually got scoldings on his appearance since he was always dirty from working in the shop. When the younger male mentioned the tavern girls and how they wanted to get in his pants his face turned a dark red. "That's not what it- oh never mind" he shook his head figuring he would let the other keep his innocent set of mind. He shook his head when he was offered water and showed he had his own flask. "You sure do have a lot of energy" he said simply as he kicked a rock that was in the path they were walking. He reached into his belt and pulled out the dagger he had been given. "Here." He offered the elf the dagger to make up for his broken one he couldn't get fixed because he was robbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 am
Wolf-Anima55

He smiled at him when he commented on his energy. "heh, it kept me alive for many years." he said crossing his arms, only to have them unfold when the dagger was given. His eyes got wider and looked at him stopping in his tracks. his heart skipped a beat almost. "You... you're giving me this? I can't pay for it though." he sounded disappointed and slightly embarrassed at having to say that. he blushed a dark shade of his usual tan skin and looked up at him again. "You don't have to I can go on without one" his eyes then fixed on the dagger like it was a prized gem, it was pretty much the only weapon he could use, besides caltrops. But now especially sense it would be the first hand held gift he had ever even been offered. he almost started to tear up from joy, it meant so much to him, most wouldn't even know.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm
Meokii

Samus came to a stop as the other pause and stared at him with wide eyes. He blinked in confusion thinking that offering the other te dagger wasn't really a big deal. "I know you can't but going through the mountains without protection is dangerous." He shrugged his shoulders and kept it held out to the other waiting for him to take it. "Come on take it. It's just a dagger it's not like I'm giving you money." He said with a small sigh. Sam was hardly ever nice so it irritated him when people didn't just take his kindness and move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Teh took it timidly and looked at him. "I owe you!" though he did want to correct him about how he technically did give him money sense daggers were worth something. "Thank you." he said with a shy low voice, as he looked at it and put it in his dagger sheath that was originally for his other one.
As the two kept walking for hours they finally made it to the base of the mountain.
Teh sat down... "Carry me up the mountain!" he whined and held out his arms like a child. Expecting the grown man to refuse he just stood up and dusted himself off, grabbed a small rope from his pack and threw it holding the two ends it caught onto a rock and he swung on it to make sure it was stable. Then suddenly up he went very quickly up the rope and sat on the rock looking down 7 feet above Samus and giggled.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 pm
Meokii

Once Teh took the dagger he pulled his hand back and kept on walking. "It's no big deal. Don't worry about it." He said lowly as he continued his fast pace simply expecting the other to be able to keep up with his long strides. It wasn't his fault if he couldn't keep up. When they reached the base of the mountain he inwardly groaned. He simply wanted to turn around and go back to the smith shop and work. Glancing over at Teh e shook his head a little as the other plopped onto the ground. Though what he did next caught Sam off guard as the other was there one second then up 7feet the next. "Huh.." He looked up t the other with a bewildered expression. So the kid was pretty talented. Not trusting a rope to hold his weight Samus instead scaled the side free hand. Which wasn't easy but he managed when he reached the ledge he stood and brushed himself off. "That was impressive by the way" he commented before heading up the very narrow path that was engraved into the side of the mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Teh blushed as he told him that it was impressive, He didn't see another ledge he could do the same thing so instead he just stayed behind him slowly following him like a turtle who wasn't used to land. Suddenly a rock fell and Teh jumped in shock and clang to the rock above. "I don't wanna do this anymore! This is dangerous..." he said looking down. He watched Samus in envy of how brave he was he just continued to climb with him. "What's your weapon of choice?" he asked randomly, thinking he would feel a bit better if he were talking and not thinking about death.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Meokii

Sam glanced back as he heard a rock fall from the ledge and go tumbling down the cliff side. He noticed the frightened look in the others eyes and wanted to comfort him but didn't know how to. "Just don't look down" he say simply before beginning to walk again. Despite his size he was rather light on his feet. Which came from the hours of combat training he did with his master. " a sword or bare knuckle." He said simply as he took notice to a tree that had fallen over the path a few feat ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Teh looked at him "A what or what? why?" he looked at the tree hid behind Samus as he was scared that it would fall father and hit them. "Can we just go around?" He asked until suddenly a huge boulder fell beside them just falling down. "uh.. well never mind then." he gulped and looked down to follow the rock, they were a high ways up. He whimpered slightly and looked back up there was dirty covering his face which looked slightly caked. he climbed and stuck his hand in a hole finding a snake inside. "hey look! a snake!" the snake tried to attack him but the moment it moved, Teh managed to grab it's head. "You think it's poisonous?" he said with a smile on his face clinging to the rock for dear life.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 am
Meokii

He glanced behind at Teh and unsheathed his sword "this or just my hands. It's how I was trained" he regelated the sword then turned back to the tree trying to figure out how they were going to get over this or around it as Teh had suggested. But then he heard a groans and braced himself for something to fall and just like that a boulder went crashing behind then. "Damn.." He mumbled Edie walking over to the tree and beginning to strip some of the branches away to make climbing over it easier. His entire body went ridge when he heard the other proclaim he found a snake. Slowly turning around Sam cringe as he saw the slithering creature. He wasn't afraid of much but having been bitten when he was a child he was un rationally afraid of snakes. "I don't know. But.. Throw it over the ledge" he said stiffly obviously having no sympathy for the creature. He turned back and finished stripping part of the tree trunk of larger branches. Since his hands were callused he didn't have to worry about blisters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 am
In reply to throwing the snake Teh made some face that most relates to a grouper with it's giant frown and round eyes. "I can't just throw it over the edge! It's a living creature, living life and suddenly I stuck my hand in it's home. What would you do if a heartless giant did the same and threw you over the edge just because you are dangerous?" He stuck the snake back inside after whispering something weird and the snake quickly went inside and didn't come back out he started climbing again and followed after him and seeing as how he barely knew how to maneuver over rock, the tree in the way was a problem. He just looked at it and sighed he waited for Samus to continue up a little ways before he tried even climbing over the tree which he had problems doing sense he was short and tiny. "Anyway so you like, beat people with your bare hands?! I could never do that, I'd die!" He said the last part rather cheerfully which was a bit strange, but it was just simply how he talked.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:29 pm
Meokii

Samus sighed at the analogy the other made and simply shrugged his shoulders. "It would suck." he said simply as he took a step back and examined his work. He notice that the other was a little to short to get over on his own and tried to consider how to get him over. Sam glanced over at Teh and made a small grunt of agreement when the other said that he would die if he tried to beat someone with their bare hands. The kid was small there was no way he would win in a fight like that. "Get in front of me, i'll lift you over." he said simply as he pressed himself against the rock wall behind them so the other would have enough room to move out in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Teh looked at him and then looked down. "If you say so." he then crawled up and got in front of him, his clothes were slightly torn in the sleeves sense they were puffy and then now turn into a dirt brown sense white captured all that color from the rock. "You sure?" he asked seeing if he was actually going to help him, he was amazed on how much this guy noticed about him. Teh never had eyes on him and anytime he was in trouble, no one ever really noticed. He felt lucky to have this guy by his side, even if it was just for a day. Maybe he might just break something on purpose just to come and see him work.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas