Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Immortal Love (1x1 with Dawn Landers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:57 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B E I N G A M O N S T E R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

With: Amy

Re knew she was a son wearing a daughter in truth, she wasn't in lies nor running away. The biggest fear were those gaymen wearing a woman and the straight man went "Oh hell no your a trap", that was for the gay transgendered folks that the heterosexual men flinched at. Gaymen being transgendered, she always knew that was just the gay man's sad excuse for improvising on their belief of sin and trying to flee under woman, but their sin was still followed them under the layers like a homing signal. Transgendered will always be like this. Your just wearing a look you feel happy in and live easier in, but a Jesus Christ, Zeus Almighty, or what ever god, would still see that transgendered wearing a costume no matter what. Re always liked being a doll and favored the woman side by allot in truth. When she saw women enter the women's only bath house and more, her body had always felt an emotional spiritual pull in the spiritual realm to go in. Why Re why me of all people? Was her question growing up.

Re felt Amy put her palm up her thigh line and then kissed her as her property her territory, Re. In truth Re just gave herself up to Amy, she was her prize and lover now. "My lips are like honey hm sweet, well I do pride my body like a geisha level." She kissed Amy again and spoke. "I will not leave you alone honey, by the way I'm not really a geisha, just someone who adopted some of their ways like them samurai honor." She put her fingers through Amy's long silky hair in strokes. "Confession time my lover. I am being raised from the beginning of daughterhood under headmistress, I missed it all completely." Re spoke.

I S H E L L W H E N Y O U R T H I S I N S I D E

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Check Re's pictures, she is hiding the arts behind them.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:23 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: Leaving the Bath House
With: No One

A F L O W E R C A N B L O S S O M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
Amy looked at her love. "So you are the daughter of headmistress?" she asked curiously. She wrapped her arms around Re's neck and ran her fingers through her hair. Amy rested her forehead on Re's neck. She closed her eyes feeling extremely close to Re. She raised her head and began to kiss Re's neck sweet and gently. "Is that a bad thing?" she asked pausing for that second and then going back to kissing Re's neck. She bit lightly, not hard at all. Her skin was so soft. Amy couldn't believe it. She moved on hand and slide down it against Re's body until it got to her small waist. She moved her other hand deeper in her hair. Amy wanted to feel Re against her forever however she knew this moment would not last forever and she wanted to make the best of it. She wanted something to think about in her dorm when she is lonely and something to focus on when she is in her baths. She wanted someone to greet and be with during school. She wanted Re to be the life time Lover. "When we get out of this school... we will live together... We will be happy... We will love each other more than any normal man and women," she said pausing from her current activity once more but navigating her way right back to it.

, B U T C A N Y O U H A N D L E M E ?

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

Re heard Amy and spoke. "Yes honey, I am the headmistress daughter. I will live with you sweet love and even come when you require me even after school life, I date being serious." She spoke. She smooched Amy's lips after feeling her lover sliding her fingers through her beautiful pink hair. "I really love you Amy, I would like you to start wearing my fine beautiful silks, it's yours along with me." She smiled lovingly.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy smiled back at her new lover. She was happy with Re. Amy kissed her cheek once more. "Okay my love, I will wear your fine silk... but are you positive that's what you want. Well the I'm what you want?" she asked making sure she wasn't getting herself into a one sided relationship. "I love you very dearly and you are all I want in my life, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I disappoint you," she sighed lightly. She had had someone tell her she loved her once before but within a months time, the girl was tired of her and told her she never wanted her from the beginning and that it was a bet between her and some of her guy friends. She didn't want that to ever happen to her again.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:20 pm

R E R O S E S

Re heard Amy and spoke. "Of course I want you, I don't partner up with out a reason." She said. She handed Amy a rose and suddenly tied it into her hair. " I am not the type of girl that take love foolishly, just fulfill your part and I mine, then are love will sparkle." In truth Re was very alive and well, a lesbian dating a transgender girl was original and new now days. She pondered about their sex life eventually and that she would get fingered by Amy eventually, but Rei already got use to it on her own. Hearing those thoughts in her head, Re blushed and shook it off, she preferred true love unlike certain morons she knew. She stood up and went upstairs and return with a kimono for Amy. "I hope I can fulfill your lesbian heart Amy." Rei answered. She sat down on the floor moving her kimono over Amy's body. She put pins in her mouth and fastened the kimono on Amy. "You look beautiful Ms. Harper, you will be attending my fashion shows at your will freedom." She fixed the flower in Amy's hair and suddenly kissed her cheek. "Happy early birthday Amy." She whispered. She sat down watching television and soon heard the headmistress come in. "Hello girls!" Headmistress soon smiled. "Hello mommie." Re responded.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:30 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: --
With:--

User Image
Amy was blushing when headmistress walked in. She turned to her and bowed. "Hello Headmistress," she said in a gentle tone. She walked over next to Re and sat down very close to her. It felt weird to hear someone call Headmistress "mommie" but Amy shrugged off the though. She was scared she would ruin the kimono. She tried to sit to the point where she didn't think she was pulling on it. The kimono was so warm and smelled just like Re. The young girl smiled as she felt her face become warm once more.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 pm

R E R O S E S

Re noticed Amy sitting down blushing. "She turned the television off and stood up. "Headmistress is here I think it's time we leave." She stood up and walked outside on the front lawn. "You look lovely Amy in your new kimono." Re soon smiled. A while later Re was in the school's flower field sniffing the flowers. "Stop being so dense relax dear." Re looked up seeing the sky cloudy. "Up here on Mt. Fuji we get blasted first with weather, I usually sleep in the flower shed when that happen." The flower shed was glassy and roomy, the last attendants made this land roomy and stuff. "Tell me your history Amy and perhaps I will tell mine." She responded.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy looked at Re in surprise. She took a deep breath. "I was born into a really abusive home. I have 2 older siblings and they both moved out pretty much instantly, but I had the chance to meet and fall in love with my older sister. My father beat me alot. He would get drunk and smack me across the face. If I spoke out of turn he would slap me and if I did anything he didn't think helped him, he pushed me into the walls. I cried a lot. I never spoke. Then my older sister adopted me when I was 15. I lived with her for a long time before i came to this school. While living there I met my first true love. She is the reason I wear dresses with a matching ribbon." She giggled a little then went on to say "she moved off after a year of use dating. Nothing drastic happened. I almost fingered her but we thought things through. We only did things like kiss and hug. Nothing major. Then she moved away without even a goodbye kiss. We never spoke again." Amy looked at Re with a soft smile. "I felt horrible about it until i saw you Ms.Rose."

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:35 am

I was tired yesterday, I already knew Re's history yesterday though, posting now
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 am

R E R O S E S

Re looked at Amy and spoke. "That was a interesting story, but guys around here will just see a lesbian and another girl in love." She leaned over and really kissed Amy's lips and departed hers. "My history was like this. "I was born as a it, I was named Aaron Lincoln by my other mother, I grew up, at Rosenwald school I really wanted the school girl outfit despite being heterosexual, dudes were completely ugly even now, my step father wanted a son but he ignored what I really wanted. Ever since three years old and earlier I really was saying I'm a daughter but I lied saying boy, catering to the world. I got extremely mad when people called me gay, bisexual, or cross dresser, I never did any of that in my right mind and memory. I came from America a foreigner to Japan, I longed to serve the Japanese only and become their territory in mind and soul. I met headmistress before she worked here eight years ago, before this job headmistress was a flower shop store keeper outside Tokyo. Headmistress dream is to still flood the world in colorful pretty flowers and make her kids blossom even if student only. My mind is racing everything and it's not in exact order telling you my story. My father let me leave him with another man with my mother carrying me as a baby, back then I had just gotten out of pampers. My life goal is still to rebel against society if it's not my wants and talent. I strangely met a guy named Aaron Wilson once, I kept getting the feeling he was somewhat me in comparison. I am the type that disappointed to many times I will never seek that path ever again, and that was one of the reasons why I blossomed into your Re as the trigger point. " Re said. She frowned getting a information overload in her head. " I will have to tell you more later." Re pulled a flower from the roots and gave it to Amy. "Here my precocious Amy." She spoke briefly.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:15 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where:-Mt. Fuji School Rose Garden
With:-Re

User Image
Amy blushed when Re gave her the rose. "hank you honey. But that is an interesting life my love. How was America? I heard it's beautiful." she put the rose up to her nose. She was absolutely loved roses. They reminded her of her sister. When she was younger she was playing outside and fell in a rose bush. Her sister helped her out of it and kissed every little cut it gave her.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:51 pm

R E R O S E S

Re heard Amy and spoke. "America isnt to wow, but then again your asking someone from the complete dark side about America." Re sat down checking her phone. "If you want you could stay here in the garden?" Re asked. In truth Re was apart of a secrete organization that fought the supernatural. Suddenly Re's eyes glowed bright and soon she shivered. "Look Amy, just stay at school and don't follow me for your safety." In a ounce of urgency Re ran off and summoned a giant sword onto her backside. "Yeah Im coming hold your horses headmistress!' Re yelled. The time quickly stopped and grew dark, the birds in the sky stood still and the freaking moon turned crimson like blood. On the street students became statues unaware of everything taking place. In the sky something creepy flew in and Amy saw it flying after Re so horrible.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Eclipse time when the moon is crimson

Theme music

Re
Somethings are just well left silent, if you join me you could die. In this secret life you will wish you had your normal safe life. Once you experience the world of the supernatural you cant ever turn back even in death. Why do Japanese always experience this s**t? Really monsters go bother America and their gangs, they have allot of anger in them to hurt you with.

Student Hime -"Big guns mommy more"- Re's lancer partner.

Student Rei -'Don't die or I will kill you myself."- Hime's lancer partner

Headmistress -"You want speed? I got your speed from the air"

The school weakling Nazzron "Go away and lose my memory." (Claws) -Musa's lancer partner-
User Image
The school bully king of the school Grudge (Every guy in school want to mess him up badly) -Amy/ Faith's lancer partner-
User Image

-Musa Dimentix!-Song
A popular singer from America and is Nazron's partner,her weapon is her beautiful singing and bad singing. Musa's voice can kill you literally or make you happy but it depend on her targets like certain deadly bat monsters in the sky for the kill.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:58 am

AWAKEN FORM RE ROSES
User Image

Re suddenly transformed into a warrior female and her personality and interest became different plus identity to. She kept thinking about Amy, hopefully she turned into a indestructible statue unaware of these hidden hours closed off by time called eclipse time. The statues normally would protect the human inside against demons, running a muck killing fighters called lancers. Suddenly Re blasted off into the sky scaling the buildings so fast. Her earpiece rung and Re answered. "I'm almost there bring Hime." Suddenly Re stopped and looked up seeing the crazy gunner girl blasting out the sky surfing her giant gun. Re suddenly shook her head about student Hime. Hime landed and looked up. "Lets kick some a**, giant demon ape take it's daily iron." Hime responded. "You are one crazy senile b***h when transformed, but then again, I am the one who make demons scream in a bloody spiritual hell called, big sharp pointy things." Re responded. Suddenly Hime smiled"I got the perfect catch phrase so here I go. "What's big, shiny, and can fit into my big gun what is it?" Hime asked. Re put her sword on her shoulder growing tired of the assassin crazy b***h. "A big bullet with extra killing power that would awake the dead screaming, in complete terror and absolute agony." Re responded. Suddenly Hime smirked suddenly. "You are correct mam, now pray you don't meet me in a dark alleyway at night in a bad mood." Hime responded. Suddenly Re raised her sword at Hime's throat. "You stay the ******** from my house and always stay in my sight when transformed, or I swear worth a god you will mourn b***h!" Re demanded. Suddenly Hime laughed. "Chill down skank, I'm loaded but not psycho loaded." Hime responded with a huge smirk on her face.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am

A M Y_H A R P E R
(Eclipse Form)

User Image

When Amy noticed Re was completely out of sight, she stood still. She allowed her inner sadness and inner anger eat away at her. Her hair turned green and her blue eyes turned red. She closed her eyes. Her feet left the ground and a red aroa surrounded her. She closed her eyes allowing the change. A collar choked her slightly. She screamed loudly and opened her eyes wide. Next, Amy was on the ground with a katana in one hand and a gas mask in the other. She chuckled slightly slipping the mask on her face. She flipped her hood over her now short hair. She fixed her new goggles over her eyes. Out of her back shot shadowy loud wings. "Let's kick some demon a**," she smirked blasting off into the sky. No one knew of her change. She was a completely different person. She has no sense of compassion or pity when she is in the new stage. In this form, she called herself Faith. Her eyes glowed red making the red hime of ehr goggles glow even redder. Her outfit was a cream colored hooded romper. it had black writings and symbols on the sides of the hood. The front was open and showed her wrapped chest. She flew along the sky with great speed. Her katana, still in her hand, rested on her shoulder. Her shadow wings beat hard slicing the wind around her.

User Image
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas