Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:35 am
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius snickered and signaled the woman. "Stomach." He said simply driving the woman to the angel, she looked up with sad yellow eyes that seemed bloodshot. She then stabbed through the angels stomach and twisted the tool with no emotion. "Lord forgive me." She whispered and stopped. Danarius walked up beside her and licked his own lips and stuck two claws into the angels wound, pulling them out he then licked the blood off his fingers. "I wouldnt kill you. I want you alive, I only want the book, and your suffering is going to help me get it." He smiled lightly as if he were an insane man acting like nothing was wrong.

(Sorry its short and probably has odd words, im using my phone.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm
Meokii

A look of confusion formed in his eyes as Danarius said stomach but it dawned on him as the woman stepped forward on what it meant. "W-wait-" it was to late as he felt the blade pierce his skin and slide inside of him. He let out a scream of pain his eyes shutting tightly like he could block out the pain. When he felt the blade slide out and he heard the woman ask The Lord for forgiveness his eyes slowly blinked open jut in time to watch the demon reach out and stick his claws in his open wounds. Stefan hissed in pained and slumped forward, the chains being the only thing holding him in an upright position. "You will never get the book" he said weakly as he looked up at Danarius through his blood stained hair which had fallen over his usually bright and beautiful eyes. "I'd rather go through this torture than let you have it." Already the wound on his stomach was beginning to heal, on of the perks of being a angel.

((Completely understand I'm on my phone as wel and I have 1% battery left so this is kind of rushed))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius hissed and grabbed the angel face. "Keep this up and you can kiss your wings goodbye." He snickered but it was obvious there was no real humor in his voice. "Here. Sleep well, stay warm" he then took the torch that was beside the angel and placed it just below his bound feet to slowly singe his skin throughout the night. "Be careful, your skin cooks too much, my hell hounds may get... hungry."He glared angrily and signaled the woman to open the gate as they left, she left it open but she whispers back. "Im sorry" before her chained foot was dragging her away  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:13 pm
Meokii

Stefan cringed away from Danarius when he grabbed his face and threatened to take his wings. "you wouldn't dare..." he whispered in shock. Removing a angels wings was the most painful experience for angels and when they are removed for no reason they will grow back, which is an agonizingly slow and pain filled experience. he quickly shook his head free from the others grasp and watched in anger as he placed the torch by his feet. "Thanks oh so much." he mumbled sarcastically. Though he moved his attention from the demon to the woman that was also in chains and whispering an apology. "I forgive you." he said to her with a kind smile despite the pain she had inflicted on him.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 am
Wolf-Anima55

The night continued, the flames cooking the angels feet, slowly summoning the soulless hounds. Finally one walked over, its empty eye sockets staring at the poor soul, it licks it meat red chops that grow these big sharp teeth that are made to rip and tear flesh and bone. Another slowly walks up and stops beside the other just staring at him sending clicking sounds back and forth to each other communicating. Finally flames burned against their bare muscle as the notice the treat layed out for them, they werent too picky so they started sniffing at the cooking angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 am
Meokii

Tears cut through the blood and dirt on the angels face as the flames licked at his feet. The pain was a dull throbbing that never ended no matter how much he prayed for it to end. Just as he thought it couldn't get any worse he watched as two large hell hounds lumbered their way into his cell. "No no" he groaned, his voice cracking from fear and from extreme dehydration. "Leave you abominations." He hissed trying to kick at them but failing utterly. The idea of those teeth ripping into his flesh made him feel physically ill.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:10 am
Wolf-Anima55

One clicked at the other and suddenly a low "Abominations? You hear that brother, we are Abominations. Even though he's the only angel here, don't that make him the outcast?" The one that spoke got closer and licked his foot, which made it burn worse as if boiling water had just been brushed on his skin. "Watch him squirm brother." The other one chewed at the air staring at the angel with hungry eyes.

Meanwhile in Danarius's chamber, there was much cussing yelling, and crashes. Inside those who peeked in could see him throwing his dresser across the room and knives stuck in the wall. "WHY! Why can't he just answer me! I'll kill him with my bare hands for the impatience he had caused me. I'll watch him choke as I taste his bloody saliva in my grip. Those last few words noted to god will never be heard from again as his voice becomes silent. I want... that...BOOK!" He threw his bed out his very big window which looked out to his demonic city of hell, He just stood there, looking out to his fires with his cold eyes. He crosses his arms and slowly a smirk forms. "It's only just the first day, Stefan."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 pm
Meokii

Stefan was trying his hardest to not cry as he listened to the deep haunting voice of the hell hounds. He yelled in pain as he felt the hounds tongue glide over his burning skin. "no no stop." he gasped, pulling at the chains around his wrist. This caused the metal to cut into his skin painfully, when his wrist became slick with his own blood he managed to free one of his hands. It took him a second to realize what happened bu then he quickly grabbed the torch that was under his feet and swung at the hell hounds. "Back." he yelled weakly.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:45 am
Wolf-Anima55

They backed away only a step and looked at each other. Suddenly they both started howling as if signalling guards, even Danarius. Then one jumped at the angels arm that swung the torch ripping the skin with its mighty teeth and making him drop the torch, if he hadn't the hound would've broken his arm, the other one stood up on it to back legs and its paws on his chest its claws slowly sliding into his skin, just the touch of them was like sticking your hand in a fire, The one stared into his eyes, even though it had none to claim, and barked and barked and barked again, it wouldn't stop it just kept barking in his face until finally Danarius and some guards had come in. They both let go and let Danarius handle the rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 pm
Meokii

Stefan realized his mistake and before he could try to fix it he felt the hounds teeth sink into his skin and the spine tingling howl echo through the cell. A scream of agony went passed the angels lips and the torch fell to the ground with a loud clatter. "Stop" he screamed just before the other hound dug its long nails into his chest. His vision became blurry and he slumped forward, being supported only by the two hell hounds that were ripping into his flesh. When the hell hounds were finally pulled off of him, he fell forward, tears of pain streaming down his face. "please, please just let me go please." he begged as he looked up at Danarius with pleading eyes. "I'm not going to tell you, so just kill me or let me go. i know there is mercy in you" his voice was shaking and his face was pale from blood loss.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:16 am
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius bent down and got in level with the angel, lifting his chin up with one finger he leaned in and put his soft, gentle lips on the angels blood stained ones. He then let go and whispered. "You will tell me... in due time." he spoke sinister even though his voice matched one like a mother speaking to her child lightly. "Even if that means I have to rip out every moral out, penetrate your very soul, and leave you here in this very room in solitary confinement for years, I will have that book." He smiled evilly, his grin was like a child almost. "What is left within me is dead, the mercy you seek is gone, and I'm through playing with you." He stood up and kicked the angel in the face and walked out, signalling for some healers to keep him alive at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:18 pm
Wolf-Anima55

When angels kiss they have the ability to share thoughts and feelings, which is why people kiss at the end of a wedding ceremony because for angels its complete unity and a way to show that they truly love the other person. So as his chin was lifted and Danrius's lips found his own, he had to suppress this ability. He could feel the black tendrils of impurity reaching into his very soul making him want to fight tooth and nail to get away. "No." he gasped once the other pulled away his body trembling in anger, he was more angry that he didnt find the kiss to be completely unpleasant since it was the first kind touch that he experienced since he was taken by this demon. "you will never get it." he practically growled. When he went to argue that there was redemption in anyone he didnt even get a word out as suddenly Danrius's foot. He cried out in pain, spitting out a few of his teeth and a stream of blood. he groaned then right before Danarius left, mumbled to him through the blood. "I forgive you for this."  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
The forgiveness stopped him. He stopped completely and stood there for a moment. "You..." he started and he turned around and his face looked angry, ready to rip his throat out he walked over and he kicked him to the wall and bent down and beat him over and over grabbing his whip from hip and started whipping his back over and over and wouldn't stop, his anger completely taking over. Finally he stopped and he fell to the ground. Tired. "Damn you! Damn you damn you damn you! You aren't supposed to forgive me! I hate you! I hate you so much!" he walked over to him and grabbed his bottom jaw and glared into his eyes, hate emanating from his body. "And you hate me." he snarled up his lip and clinched harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:42 pm
Meokii

The sudden rage that flew from Danarius was unexpected, but it made Stefan realize that maybe he did want to be forgiven but couldn't admit it. He braced himself for the beating but nothing could prepare him for the raw white hot rage that Danarius tapped into as he beat him. For the first few minutes he cried outt, blubbering and begging until he became numb and silently wished for death. When the whip was taken out and it lashed against his back, Stefan spread his wings in hopes that they would be spared. Yet every now and then he could feel the harsh sting of the wing clipping his wings and he would scream in agony. Finally it was over and Stefan was reduced to a bleeding tattered mess. As his chin was griped and he was forced to look at the demon, a small smile crept on his swollen lips. "I don't hate you. I pitty you." he wheezed through the blood that was most likely pooling into his collapsing lungs. "And I told you, you would kill me. " with that he passed out, expecting to never wake up again. Though he knew that if Danarius acted fast enough he could heal him since angels were easily healed. Yet he hoped that he wouldn't make it, that he would finally be accepted into deaths icy, merciful grip.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 pm
Wolf-Anima55

(I am so sorry I haven't replied, also I can't erase what you just put but I feel worse and worse every day I dont reply. Things have been going on and my computer has a horrible horrible virus on it that wont go away and I have to completely clean my hard drive.)

Dralius looked down at him, angrily and motioned the other to heal him. "Just enough to keep him alive." he noted and they did their best to fix him up. He walked out the dungeon and breathed deeply before heading in his room. While he was in his room he paced back and forth, still angry, still furious, rage boiling in his blood. "I can't kill him, that was way to close, I have to be more careful otherwise that little tw*t will die before I can get an answer..." he muttered angrily and sat o his bed, several servants came in taking his robes and then they scuttled away and he layed there half naked. He closed his eyes, and even when he tried to think of anything else, all that came up was... no. no he didn't feel that way, he wasn't going to feel that way. But why was he thinking about him, feeling... sorry. He wasn't. He then rolled over and screamed into his bed, muffling the sounds of hate and pain.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff