Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:29 pm
Egzist

Eli pouted, crossing his arms over his chest as he wandered to the kitchen. "I didn't think steak was a breakfast meat..." He shook his head, turning to look at Rafa. "And I'm not food, for the thousandth time already." It probably wasn't the thousandth time repeating that, but it sure as hell felt it. He let out a soft yawn before picking up a knife and the needed meats. Which, as directed, was bacon, sausage, and steak . He rummaged around a bit more before pulling out whatever else he needed to cook-- including seasonings. Eli looked up from the knife, half looking towards the direction Rafa was talking. "Cat...? How would a cat-- ow." He stopped talking, having accidentally grazed his finger with the knife. He let out a hiss, making a fist to hide the wound. Bleeding would stop in a moment anyway-- so the most he had to do would hope the vampire hadn't taken notice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:08 am
Visualte

Wayra escaped to his room to trade out into jeans and a simple tee. He emerged out stretching and his nose began to wrinkled. He large grin crossed his face. He ended up in the kitchen sniff and lurking about Eli like crazy. His golden eyes glowed as he watched him absorbed in the meat. Wayra locked onto the steak. "You're still making it." He seemed a bit more like a child and in such delight.

Rafa grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him to the chair. "You act more like a freaking dog than wolf. Sit.Stay." Rafa ordered. The red eyed male shook his head. "How'd you expect him to make if you're running about his legs." "I'm hungry..." Wayra retorted. Rafa looked over his shoulder, "He was probably trying to eat it and it fought back." He looked back to Wayra who growled. The werewolf's eyes glowed now as he locked onto Eli. Rafa narrowed his eyes, "Easy now..." Rafa held the werewolf in the chair. Soon the blood would get to his nose and then who would keep them under wraps. Rafa tightened his grip.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 am
Egzist

Eli tilted his head a little, running a bit of water over his hands to rid himself of the red substance. Hopefully Rafa hadn't taken notice, that way he could keep his blood to himself for another day. And possibly contact the blasted man who had brought up this place in the first place. Was he insane!? What kind of sane person would stay here willingly. He looked to Wayra, curious of what he was doing, and stopped cutting the steak in hopes of not cutting himself once again. "I get the feeling I'm going to die here..." It was mostly to himself, but it could be easily heard.

Once Wayra was removed from his way, he just let out a sigh, returning to cooking quickly. It took him little time to finish cooking, ten minutes exactly, and he sat the meats on the counter before cleaning up what he had used. "Food's done, Wayra." He mumbled quietly, putting the items away and started to his room to finish unpacking and putting things away. Really-- just anything to get away from those two.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 am
Visualte

Wayra glared at Rafa as he stopped him. He was half tempted to toss him into a wall, but that notion dropped as he realize he was acting like the rest of the werewolves who considered the vampires low. Wayra blinked, "Why are you not reacting!" He muttered to Rafa. "You're the blood sucker --Vampire here. Shouldn't you go nuts by now..." Wayra's mind turned at that moment as he saw the meat. He quickly grabbed plates and ate. He went for seconds and thirds.

Rafa rolled his eyes. He was strong enough to withstand something as small as that since he was well fed. He wasn't like some of his kind though he did act like it to throw people off. "Because I'm me. Eat." He told before drifting after Eli. He was in the room standing at the frame. He strolled in gripping Eli's hand looking over it to the cut looking at it carefully. It was already healing. His lips parted as if he wanted to bite down. He merely licked the male's finger tip of the red outline. He released him and moved back to the door. "Blood try to be more careful." He told as he left the room to sit back down on the couch.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:07 pm
Egzist

Eli glanced towards the two, retreating into the room. He stopped, feeling the presence of the vampire in the room. He just about wanted to shrink away from the other, a bit scared of what he could do. When he felt tongue, he breathed in sharply, surprised by the moist and warm appendage. "Uh... a.. alright." He muttered out, closing the door to the room. Half to allow himself a bit of privacy whilst unpacking, and hide his reddening face. What in the name of hell? Ugh, nevermind. Pay it attention later.

The mortal just looked around, picking up his suitcase. Mostly clothes and school books, with his laptop buried in the clothes somewhere. He had sold what little furniture he originally had, which really only meant he got a bit more pocket money From the looks of it, he'd probably be spending most of it on buying food the way Wayra seemed to eat. Oh, whatever. He rummaged around, realizing a few of his books were up front. Great. He opened the door, stepping out of the room. "Books..." He mumbled, walking over to the table and picked them up, shuffling them into a easier to manage stack.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 pm
Visualte

Rafa glanced at the werewolf blinking. He couldn't believe how much the male was eating. "Need some air with that..." He snickered still thinking about the sample he just stole from the meal in the next room. "How careless in a house of monsters..." He laughed to himself. Both Wayra and Rafa were pure bloods so it was rather worse. His red locks dropped his eyes as thought of the blood type and the sugar levels Eli had. Rafa leered at him when he spotted the male at the table getting his books. "Going to cower? I promise I don't bite...to hard." He teased the mortal. He thought of what he was suppose to do. He glanced down to the mail he brought in before searching for Wayra. One was to Eli from the "landlord" that brought the human to their domain for what? Who knows. It was a thick package like a CD or something. A few things for the furry one. His daily business reports.

Wayra left nothing for either of them...well Eli anyhow. He felt so much better and started to heal. "We doing anything today?" He glanced at Eli, "Meat. That was awesome..." He would have asked for more if he didn't wake up in the human's bed. Talk about awkward. Normally he woke in Rafa's bed since he was a cool body. He tend to over heat after his full moon runs. "Guess I over did it." He sighed trying to figure what he did. He might be on the news for all he knew.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 am
Egzist

Eli glanced over the books, making sure that they were the ones he needed. He looked up to Rafa, pink hair half covering his eyes. "I'm just trying to unpack..." He mumbled in response, paying little attention to the mail or lack of food. Instead, he just returned to the room, setting the books down next to the bed. He let out a annoyed sigh, putting the clothes away in the closet. Once finishing it, he pulled the laptop out, pushing the suitcase away under the bed. He let out a quiet sigh, fumbling through the books. Everything was still there, thankfully. He picked up his bag, shoving the books away for later use.

He gave a light nod, pulling a sucker from the bag and popped it into his mouth, half-grinding his teeth against the treat. Probably the most food he'd get that day. Maybe later he'd find some excuse to get out of the house. Maybe go by a cafe and get some pastries. Doughnuts sounded good, actually. Maybe some french vanilla coffee too... He really needed to work on his sugar addiction. But whatever. Eli leaned back on the bed, watching the ceiling as though it'd provide some sort of entertainment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 pm
Visualte

Rafa snickered, "Sure you are." His red eyes locked onto the slender form especially the neck. He licked his fangs and nearly ignored the his own control. It was rather amusing to think about it. Rafa thought carefully at the werewolf question. "Have to check in with landlord about that then run to the..." What was the word to define their actions, "company." Rafa sighed reaching for his cell.

Wayra groaned hearing that. "SO was that me or you that made him cower?" He chuckled, "Or both." He stood up not cleaning of course. Meat could handle that after all. He stretched going to sit on the couch. "You look hungry. When is the last time you ate." Rafa just smirked.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Egzist

Eli let out a soft sigh, getting up from the bed. He let out a sigh, walking out and closing the door to the moderately organized bedroom. He glanced towards the two, but rather than sticking around just stepped outside. He could only take being inside for so long. At least-- inside with those two. It was almost questionable if he would be able to get work done whilst home. Maybe stay out late and do whatever left over work he had at the library.. Anything to get away from those two. Perhaps for once actually go out with someone. He half glanced inside, then shook his head. "This is just great. Stuck with those two.. probably until I die." He hissed, holding his head trying to think it over.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:21 am
Visualte

Rafa shrugged. He hadn't need to feed for a few days. "Blood there merely tainted the air. I'm not really hungry. I just don't like blood to be wasted." He answered lightly before flipping through the channels. "Blood!" He called suddenly, "Landlord left you something in the mail." He yelled.

Wayra winced at the yell, "Man I just woke up. Mind?"

"You drunk?" Wayra shook his head at the vampire, "Then deal with it." He muttered low a bit darkly.

Wayra groaned. Rafa called their ...He guess the term for him other than landlord was guardian. "Hey there. Yes Wayra is home. He only has some cuts and bruises. They were already healing. No I've been checking the news. Nothing of a big dog or wolf attacking or sighting." He paused listening, "I just told Blood about it." Rafa heard the man correct the nickname for the human's real name. "Yeah...whatever. Eli. He'll get it. How about us we need to be anywhere?" He asked calmly.  

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 am
Egzist

"Hn..?" Eli groaned, running a hand through his hair before getting up and stepping back inside. He looked to Wayra for a moment then to Rafa, raising an eyebrow at him. He new better than to talk to someone while on the phone, so he kept his mouth shut. Rather, instead the pink-haired boy just looked through the mail for a moment, picking up the package and walked to his room, closing the door and locking it. He sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes a little before looking it over. Probably something important, if it's from that guy.

He looked it over before started to open it, pulling out the contents and setting them on the bed to look them over. He looked to the door for a moment, and proceeded to get up and lock it. He didn't want one of those two... things into the room. While they did-- perhaps-- own the place according to Wayra, he didn't have the patience to deal with them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:07 pm
Visualte

Rafa heard his groan from the room. "Fine I'll keep it if don't want it." He muttered, "Oh not you I was talking to Blood. Eli right right..." He watched as the male came and pushed the package to him. He fed Wayra ...No, I'm fine. Not like dog man." Wayra growled at him for that. Rafa grinned. The red hair man rolled his eyes listening on the phone. He laid his head back against the couch as he was getting scolded. He leaned his phone on his chest glancing at the human before he wandered off to his room.

Wayra winced hearing the vampire being told not to treat Eli like food. Rafa passed the phone onto him, "Your turn for the lecture..." The vampire sighed crossing his arms. Wayra listened.

Inside the bag was as promised to the human a few rolls of cash. The landlord told him he only had to clean and deal with the two roommates nothing more cash wise. This was actually an allowance for whatever Wayra or Rafa broke...or needed.

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:13 pm
Egzist

"Hn.." Eli looked over the cash, slipping it away into one of his coat pockets for later use. Perhaps go shopping later in the day. But since he hardly knew what they needed, he'd need one of those two to tag along. Or both. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk his sanity like that. So, he laid the jacket out on the bed and slipped out of the room, walking up to the living room once more and leaned against a wall, watching the two quietly. The pink-haired boy just looked over his nails for a second before looking to Rafa, tilting his head a little. His attention turned to Wayra for a moment before sighing, crossing his arms over his chest. Really he was just curious about what they were talking about on the phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 pm
Visualte

Wayra sighed, "Damn he's annoying...The guy is just a piece of meat..." He groaned moving the phone to his shoulder. His eyes locked onto the Eli leaning on the wall watching them. "Okay. Yeah." He threw the phone at Rafa, "Next time just break the phone so we don't have to hear that."

"He would have called you then just walked over. I rather not deal with him in person. " Rafa sighed. He glanced at Eli curiously. He only left a few moments ago. "Oh look Blood came out of hole." He uttered low and calmly.

"I noticed." Wayra moved closer, "I'm still hungry...Maybe he's offering." Wayra grinned with his fangs showing just a bit. Rafa gripped his shoulder as the wolf loomed over the human. Wayra glanced at him, "Save the blood for you...I guess that means I have to let you go first." He growled before pinning his hands on both sides of Eli face. His eyes flashed gold for a moment. He sniffed the male leaning in closer then before, "Seems you been eating candy. Good I like sweets." He chuckled. "You've been staring at me. Just curious as to why as you ran away..." He narrowed his eyes still smelling him.

Rafa chuckled still holding Wayra. "I figured as much. His blood tasted interesting." Rafa just leaned over Wayra's should playfully.

Egzist

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm
Egzist

Eli held his breath in his throat, watching the two. "Have you two no manners?" He muttered nonchalantly, looking at the pair of arms that kept him pinned in place. "I was going to ask one or both of you two to accompany me to the store later.. I can't exactly do that pinned here. Or with you smelling me, Wayra..." He huffed, pulling another lollipop out of his pocket and putting it into his mouth. If he had anything it was certainly a large candy stash. A candy addict, perhaps that was the best word to describe him. "Food. Whatever you need... and I don't exactly know what you bloody need." His eyes trailed to Rafa, swallowing hard. He was trying to keep a level head, though inside he was fearing for his life. He was pretty much cornered anyway.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff