Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Dude look like a lady. (Open/Accepting 1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 pm
Cisala Elden

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              A few people that had recognized him from school and waved before glaring at Rowen as they passed, his attention turning to her when she spoke. He couldn't help but chuckle and nod in agreement.
                              "My brother and I used to sneak in and try to go into the haunted houses. Lucky for us we never got caught." Looking around, he motioned towards a stand that provided drinks and light snacks for the festival, a smile on his face as he turned to her. "If you are thirsty or hungry we can get something. Or we can ride the rides first if you would prefer to." For him, he didn't care either way as long as he was able to show her a good time. It was a reminder that he only had one chance and if he blew it, he could say goodbye to dating the girl he really liked.

Thoughts: I can do this...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character: Ha-ha, nice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy✶We’re gonna rob the banks and feel no shame✶
✶Burn our fingers and change our names✶
BackOffBuddy
✶And I’ll tame the roads that can’t be tamed✶
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Ignoring all of the glares aimed at him Rowan kept his attention set on Akihiro. "Lucky. When Lizzy and I tried to sneak in two years ago one of the drama kids caught us. It was so embarrassing being dragged out of the fair grounds by a two headed cat who only spoke French. Those drama kids don't mess around do they?" He asked looking around at the festivities. There were children running around dressed as their childhood fantasies with their parents trying to keep an eye on them, and then there were the occasional teenagers who had shown up earlier then most do to enjoy the more family friendly atmosphere of the daytime before they allowed a bunch of high schoolers to scare the crap out of them come sunset. It was nice.

"Can we just look around for a bit please? Rides are something I have to mentally prepair myself for. Sure they are fun after you are on the deadly contraptions but motivating yourself to get on one is an entirely different story... Oh I know what would be fun. They are showing Night of the living dead in the auditorium at 1:15. Maybe we could look around a bit before heading over. It was the movie my fathers saw on their first date and they absolutely loved it. So it must be a good movie." He hummed quietly crinkling his nose at the smell of fried foods. He would never know what it was with Americans and their fried foods, couldn't they think of something healthier?

✶So let’s paint our bodies and chase the sky✶
BackOffBuddy✶The Earth will shake and we’ll wonder why✶
✶But if I never know, well, at least I lie✶

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• Yup that is the lady that works at a day care. Thank god she tones herself down around children.)}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:06 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro listened to her speak, chuckling softly and nodding in agreement when he heard the statement about the drama club being well...dramatic. It was true that the tend to over-exaggerate but he guessed that was natural for them. When Rowan gave her opinion on riding rides and seeing a show, Akihiro gave the girl a small nod as he continued to walk. A show sounded like a nice idea actually.
                              "It sounds like a good movie to me just because of the title." While the walked, Akihiro looked around the festival with a small smile. It was all so amazing to him and he found that it wasn't as scary as it was when he was a kid and was now more entertaining. Turning to Rowan, he decided to keep the light conversation going. "You and Elizabeth seem close. Have you both always been like that?"

out-of-character: Yeah, wouldn't want to scare the children. <> <>.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"I know right?! It just screams fleash eaters, and gore! I mean come on who doesn't love a good zombie flick? I hope it's another stereotypical, old time, scary movie because those are the best. You can never go wrong with the classics." Rowan chattered, ignoring the weird glances from passerbys who over heard his little speach. What did he care what anyone thought of him? If they couldn't understand his obsessions then they did not deserve to breath the same air as him.

"Hm? Oh heavens no! Lizzy and I hated each other for the first three to four years of our adoption. See in the beginning we had a two bedroom appartment and Lizzy didn't want to share our bedroom because she was 'The Princess' and she was a total snob, and I didn't want to share a room with her because girls were icky. It went on like that for a few years until I was forced to play dress-up with Lizzy one day as a punishment from our mom-dad, for putting live earthworms in her cereal box. We just sort of grew closer after that. When we moved into a bigger house and got our own rooms is when we realized that we couldn't live without each other though." Rowan hummed thinking back over his little tale and it was the truth he just forgot to mention that Lizzy didn't want to sleep with 'A stinky boy'. There was one little bit that made his blood run cold though. Oh god I had said girls were icky. That's what a boy would say... And then the mention of dress up as a punishment. I hope to god that Akihiro doesn't read to deeply into my story that could spell disaster. age thought, tightening his grip on Akihiro's arm subconsciously out of fright.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro listened to Rowan speak, smiling at her excitement as she told him hers and her sister's story. He hadn't really thought much of her small comments and had just assumed she was a tomboy and was one to often avoid the girly girl type.
                              "It sounds like you were a bit of a tomboy growing up, I like that, I am not into ostentatious types of girls that paint their face and wear less clothing than they should be." Turning to her again, Akihiro gave her a smile. "It is probably why I like you so much. You are more comfortable with yourself." Sighing softly, Akihiro turned away and gave a thoughtful smile to himself. "My twin brother would have liked you too."

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:13 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"Nice word there mister football star." Rowan sighed, laughing a little in relief. "But you really shouldn't use your whole vocabulary in one sentence." He teased mentally berating himself for over reacting. Of course he would just see Rowan as a tomboy. "I think you just like the challange. You'll be bored with me once the date is over with, trust me I'm not the type of 'girl' your into." He mumbled quietly. He was telling the truth and he had almost forgotten that he wasn't supposed to be having any fun if he wanted Akihiro off his back... Though maybe it wasn't so bad having the boy around? No to many problems for the future.

"Wait a second! There's anouther one of you?! And I thought one was to much." He groaned, running a hand through his silvery hair. "How come I didn't know you had a twin brother? Does he to to our school? He isn't going to start hitting on me as well is he?" His last question came out as more hiss than an actual question. He did not need two Daichi's trying to get into his pants.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 am
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro frowned when he heard Rowan's joke, taking it as an insult because he was a jock.
                              "Just because I am a football player doesn't mean I am stupid. I study hard like every body else and am top of my class. I am even valedictorian thank you very much. Don't automatically assume I am an airhead because I play sports to stay fit." Pouting as he crossed his arms, Akihiro looked away. He hated it when people judged him like that and tried to make him feel stupid just because he played football. At the mention of his brother, his frown only deepened and his expression became sadder. "You don't have to worry about it. He's dead now." Akihiro would have scold the other for insulting himself but he was still too upset about his brother and being insulted so he just kept quiet and continued on. "I don't get why you judge me so harshly. I have never done anything wrong to you and have only ever tried to get to know you because you seem like a genuinely nice person but I no idea you could be so bitter." Akihiro turns his gaze to Rowan again with the same sad look in his eyes. "Why do you hate me so much?"

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan frowned when he started going off on him. He thought it was pretty obvious that he was just teasing Akihiro. He was about to snap back on the boy when the conversation got dark. Smooth Rowan. Smooth. You weren't supposed to upset him him. He thought before looking around. There were people staring at them, they were probably wondering what the two were talking about. There was no way they could contine their conversation here. "Follow me. Don't question it just follow." He whispered before reaching out and grabbing ahold of Akihiro's arm and pulling him away not leaving any room for the other to argue as he dragged the jock into the school and made for an empty classroom. "If Mr. Smith knew I had his spare keys he would kill me." He mumbled quietly as he pulled a set of keys out of his bag and unlocked the door shoving Akihiro in before him and closing the door.

"I was only teasing you there was no need to get defensive. I know that you have to have good grades to stay in a sport. My sister is a cheerleader for crying out loud and she starts freaking out if she even gets a C. On top of that I am well aware of who all the valedictorians are seeing as how sudent council members have to know these things. I know your smart, and so does everyone else but you appearently don't have a sense of humor." He scolded, flicking Akihiro's nose lightly. "And, I don't hate you... Hiro." He said quietly using one of the boy's nicknames in an attempt to win him back over. "I may be harsh towards you but I don't hate you... It's actually quite the opposite. I like you a lot more then you think but it's complicated and you wouldn't feel the same way about me if you found out. Trust me on this." He babbled out quickly before pulling Akihiro's head down onto his chest. "Now you look like you need a hug and Lizzy says that I give the best." He cooed gently, running his fingers through Akihiro's hair.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:03 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro was going to protest but Rowan gave him no option to and began to drag him along with others staring as they went. She continued to drag him into the school until they stopped in front of a classroom door and she pulled out a pair of keys. He was beginning to grow nervous and was going to tell her it wasn't necessary but she beat him to it and pulled him inside before shutting the door. Yet again he was cut off when he was about to speak and she began to explain it all to him. It wasn't that he didn't have a sense of humor, it was that he was always picked on about it when he had first joined the team. The other smart kids in the class thought he was going to be stupid just because he played sports and he proved them wrong by becoming the top of the class a few days after he had arrived. He hated the stereotypical crap and wondered if his brother would suffer the same fate if he had been alive still. Between the two, Aki was the smart one tat wasn't that great at athletics and his brother was the strong one that wasn't great at academics. Together they trained and tutored each other so they could become each other's strengths and then out of no where, his brother was gone and he was left alone to deal with the world by himself. If thinking of his brother hadn't made him so depressed, he would have perked up with glee when Rowan said that she liked him. He didn't understand why she was so down on herself and continued to say with certainty that he would no longer like her if he figured out her secret. He didn't think that his feelings for her would change, especially when she pulled him in for a hug. With bright cheeks, Akihiro wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face into her chest as his own body began to tremble.
                              "It's just so hard...I feel like I have lost a major part of me everyday. We did everything together, we held each other up and raised each other's spirits. I thought we would be together forever to balance each other out but we can't now...and its all my fault. Why Soubi...why did you leave me behind?"

Thoughts: I can't do this...
Feeling a little bit: Depressed/Guilty

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"Shh it's ok. I'm sure it wasn't your fault. People leave our lives but they don't really leave." Rowan murmured quietly as he twirled little strands of dark hair around his fingers. It was weird seeing this side of the jock but he was just glad that Akihiro wasn't having this break down in front of everyone else outside. "Hey if your not feeling up to the festival we can leave. I have bad Romford and tubs of vanilla ice cream at my house and no one would be there to bother us. We could talk there and get this funk out of your system yeah?" He said trying to bring a little cheer back to the boy. "But before we do anything you have to cry this out of your system. I'll be right here the whole time and I won't judge you for crying." Laying his cheek on top of Akihiro's head, Rowan brought his arms around Akihiro's shoulders.

There is probably a big wet spot on the front of my dress... Lizzy won't be happy. Ge thought squeezing the boy a little tighter. Oh well she can deal with it. A small smile played across his lips as he listen to the sound of the festival going on outside. There were sounds of children's laughter, and friends talking about whatever was on their mind. It all seemed out of place when com paired to their current situation.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Even though tears were slipping from his eyes and his chest hurt from guilt and grief, Akihiro laughed softly and tightened his arms around Rowan. It was a very nice offer and he didn't want to refuse it but he had promised to take her to the festival and show her a nice time so that is what he wanted to do so he pulled away enough to look up at her as he wiped away his tears.
                              "Don't you wan to have fun at the festival? I don't mind staying here." WIping away more of his tears, he took a deep breath and rest his head against her chest again, his eyes closing as he enjoyed being able to be so close to her. "Soubi was the strong one. He loved to play sports and he was never good at doing his work in school but that was okay because he had me who was always top of his class and sucked at anything that had to do with physical strength. We looked exactly the same but were so different so mom would always joke and say that we were like the yin and yang...always balancing each other out. I loved my brother dearly and had grown too accustomed to being around him all the time. We were 13 and were practically inseparable. He wanted to play basketball outside and even though I was never any good, I agreed to play with him. He tried to pass the ball to me and I completely missed it and it bounced behind me into the road. I wasn't watching my surroundings and had walked into the street without thinking to get it while a drunk driver was speeding towards me. It happened so fast that I didn't register what happened until I was lying on the side of the road and he was lying in a pool of his own blood. He pushed me out of the way and the man hit him instead. I just...I couldn't get over the horror of holding my brother in my arms as he said his last words and took his last breath. I just....shut down. For months my parents tried to get me out of my depression but nothing worked...I wouldn't eat or sleep, talk or smile...I was nothing. But then I found an old video of my brother and I when we were younger and I don't know what happened...I just...woke up. I began to try to live again, I worked really hard in school, exercised daily and trained really hard in any sport I could think of to better myself. I guess I realized that I should hold the gift my brother gave to me more dear. He gave me a second chance to live and that is what I was going to do, I was going to live for the both of us. Sometimes it gets to me though like now." Nuzzling into her more, Akihiro breathed in deeply before letting the air out on a sigh, taking the moment to enjoy her warmth. "Rowan? I just want you to know...whatever it I that you think I might dislike you for if you tell me....I know I can accept it if it is you. Whatever it is...I know it'll only make my feelings for you stronger. I am sure of it...so...when you're ready, I hope you can tell me what it is."

Thoughts: I feel as though she lifted a weight off of my shoulders.
Feeling a little bit: Relieved

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"Stupid how could I have fun if your miserable. Contrary to popular belief I do not feed off of the sorrow of others like some people seem to think." Rowan scowled, his face slowly forming into a pout. He would really have to squash that little 'rumor' when he got the chance. There was no more he could say before Akihiro was spilling his heart out. By the end of his tale Rowan found his own eyes brimming with tears. "Oh my god. If i ever complain about my problems I want you to smack me as hard as you can. I can't imagine what you went through. Just the thought of losing Lizzy has me upset and she isn't even blood related to me. I am so sorry Akihiro I wish I was a little nicer to you now in the beginning." He murmured quietly, refusing to cry while Akihiro still needed consouling.

Squeaking in surprise when the boy decided to nuzzle his chest, he began to get uncomfortable when Akihiro made his confession. Should I tell him? He deserves to know after he just spilled his heart out to me. And maybe he won't care?... Oh god what am I getting myself into. Now how to tell him? Should I break it down slowly or just be blunt? He wondered frantically while his mouth reacted faster then his brain. "I'm a boy not a girl." He stated bluntly. I never was very subtle. He thought holding Akihiro's head in place so that he couldn't look up at Rowan and see the embarrassed flush that spread across his cheeks.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro chuckled when he heard what she said, his chuckle turning into a laugh when she said for him t hit her if she ever complained. It somehow gave him hope since they would have to be around each other for her to complain to him. Maybe she would give him a second chance? She blurt something out that made his eyes widen in surprise. He would be lying if he said that it didn't shock him. Pulling away, Akihiro expected it to be a joke but as he saw her face he knew she wasn't lying. Now that he thought about it, it made sense that she rejected him so many times.
                              "So you think that is why I would hate you? Because you're actually a guy?" Standing up, Akihiro's expression becomes serious. "Tell me the truth Rowan...were you and Elizabeth making fun of me for liking you?" He was angry, angry of the thought that while he was absolutely enamored with her...or "him", him and his sister were laughing at him for being so stupid. Thinking that it could possibly true hurt him yet he crossed his arms and waited for her answer.

Thoughts: A guy...
Feeling a little bit: Shocked

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan looked up at Akihiro when he pushed away from him feeling a slight sense of panic. "Well yeah kind of. I mean you only flirted with me because I was that one girl that told you no when in actuality if you had asked out me knowing I was a guy I probably would of said yes a lot sooner... But really it doesn't bother you? That good I guess but... Oh god! You can't tell anyone please! I don't want to wear the guy's uniform. Guys cloths are so uncomfortable and they don't feel right especially the pant they are always to... Oh no the whole school is gonna find out somehow I just know it!" He rambled panickily as he brought his hands up to cover his face. He was going to die of embarrassment and stress because of today's events. He just knew it.

"W-what? Why would we make fun of you?" He asked quietly, moving his middle, and ring finger apart on both hands so that he could look at Akihiro. "Lizzy teased me because you had taken an interest in me but that was only because I would usually talk about how I was going to live alone as a hermit with ten cats. Never once did we make fun of you... So please stop looking at me like that. This is bad enough as it is." He whispered quietly, bringing his fingers back together to hide his eyes. He was probably getting fingerprints on his glasses but at the moment he was to embarrassed to care.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro kept a straight face and forced himself to stay where he was when Rowan began to panic, resisting the urge to console him and tell him that he would not tell anyone. When he gave him his answer, a sense of calm washed over him and he dropped his hand before he reached for the other's hands and pulled them away, trying not to smirk when he saw the fingerprints on the glasses. Slipping them off carefully, Akihiro set them aside and leaned a little loser.
                              "Rowan, do you want to know what I really feel about this situation?" Leaning forward, Akihiro plants a gentle kiss on his lips, his hand resting on the other boy's cheek. "Love doesn't care whether you are both boys are a boy and a girl. When you began to have feelings for someone, it isn't because of what they are or how they look, it is because of who they are inside. I didn't fall for you because of how you looked or because I thought you were a girl, I fell because your personality intrigued me and I wanted to see more of that indifferent personality of yours. I don't care if you are a girl or a guy or even both, I just want a chance to know you." Another soft kiss was planted on his lips, the taller of the two males ignoring the heat on his own cheeks. "Will you give me that chance? I promise not to tell."

Thoughts: A guy huh? I can live with that.
Feeling a little bit: Closer

out-of-character:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out