• Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back."

School was a bore to him. He already learned all of this stuff from his books. He sighed a bit as the day went on. People kept blabbing about him talking this morning and asking a stupid question. He was getting tired of it. By lunch time he was ready to jump anyone who said his name next.

He decided to ditch the rest of school and sat in his dorm. His dorm wasn't something special except the books in it. He had rare books that he had in a secret room he created. No one knows about this room but him and that was where he kept all of his secret stuff.

He was in his room a while before he heard the demon walking through the halls. He knew it was the demon because of the steps were so elegant and inhuman like. Shane closed his secret room and locked it. He made his room seem like he was just laying there doing nothing for a few hours.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my way"

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to
the betrayal of an angel.”

Clause walked through the halls his footsteps hardly making a single sound on the tile floor. When he came to the dorm that Shane resides in he paused for a second, trying to decide what he was going to say or do to this boy who so cleverly figure out his secret. Finally he straightened his suit and pushed the door open without knocking. "Hello my Clever student." he said as he closed the door behind him.

He leaned against the wall and stared at Shane for a second "So, how did this happen? How did you know so quickly what i am?'' he smirked and leaned down lifting Rajit into his arms, stroking his silky fur.

“Never trust a demon.
He has a hundred motives for anything he does
... Ninety-nine of them,
at least, are malevolent.”

Kait Kimishi

((sorry this is really bad, i have writers block.))  

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane looked at the teacher knowing it was him. "you move differently and you lied about why the other teacher was gone. I can easily tell that you lied because your eyes dilated slightly even though it was small." he said. He looked up at the ceiling.

Shane closed his eyes and then looked at the cat. "its kinda funny that I see a demon that I meet has a feline as a familiar. I didn't think it would be a feline that I would meet first" he said.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause smirked as he listened to Shane explain how he had figured it out. "Alright, here's the truth. Your teacher sold his soul to me." he stated simply, deciding to not go into detail about it. When Rajit felt the mortals eyes on her she stared back at him, her yellow eyes turning momentarily blue and human like. A demon familiar was a soul that had been tortured for an uncountable number of centuries until it turned into a beast. "So your interested in Rajit. lets just say im not your normal demon and that's how i managed to sneak my way into this school, which is why you met me instead of a lower level demon. I'm the only one who has been able to penetrate these school walls. he paused and let Rajit jump to the ground. "And that isn't about to be destroyed by a pesky little brat." his eyes turned milky white and his black markings stood out on his pale human skin. Next to him Rajit began to growl and her silken fur turned sleek , and she trippled in size. Her tail grew in length and a sharp spike formed on the end. She no longer looked like a tame house cat but a Demonic Feline.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane shrugged. He kept his body calm and didnt tense when he noticed that the demon was changing. He noticed the difference between the human and the demon form. He sighed and smiled lightly. "you can kill me but it isn't like I will tell anyone. Why did I wait tell after class until I told you. I could have easily told the whole class and they would believe me but I don't care about them. They could die for all I care." he said.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause lifted a hand to Rajit who looked like she was about to pounce. "down hun." he said and she quickly sat down, her tail swishing behind her. "Alright..." his markings began to fade back into his skin. "i like you Shane, you are sneaky and underhanded. Much like myself." His body turned back to its human form and Rajit began to shift into a normal cat again. "i have a question. What do you desire?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane looked at the demon teacher and shock his head. Asking for something he desired was useless. He was never ever going to make a deal with any demon. He didn't care if it would be harmless to him. He thinks its stupid and he could reach his dreams if he wanted to. He wanted to work for his dreams. "i will never make a deal with a demon. And yes I know what you were thinking of doing. You were probably going to say you could make my desires come true then after a while you will take my soul. I can tell by the glint in your eye that's what you are pretty much thinking." he said not impressed by the teachers easily read face expressions. He could catch them because he was very perceptive.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause snickered at how perceptive Shane was, it was extremely impressive. "Huh, your smarter than you look Shane. But I'd be careful with that knowledge because if anyone even suspects im a demon, your the first one im coming to get." he said as if it were a casual conversation. "Though i am curious, why do you hate your class mates so much that you wouldn't turn me in? Surely there has to be more of a reason than you simply hate them." he asked, trying to figure out what this human was up to.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane's eyes filled with hatred for them. "They think there lives are so perfect and that they are the best. They don't care what they do to others. They just take what they want and well I think they should finally learn their lesson." He said. Shane looked at the ceiling as he still hated them for everything. When he first came to this school he was more then picked on he was full blown tortured until he wasn't even awake anymore. "they deserve what they get coming for them." he said. "they are too stupid to know anything about demons. Did you look in the class and none of them answered your easy question of how high demons and low demons are different." he said. He looked at the cat and back at the demon teacher. "you think I am stupid. If I told them they would just pee their pants and run. They are weak but still think they are stronger so they keep in their groups." he said

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause moved and sat down next to Shane, crossing his legs casually and brushing his long hair over his shoulder. "I see." he listened intently to the others obvious hate for his fellow peers. "i think i have a proposition for you. We are the same you and i. Both sneaky, conniving and you my friend are on your way to where i come from." he said almost playfully. "So how about you point me in the direction of the kids who are the weakest and are most likely to give me their souls." Rajit meowed softly and jumped up onto Clauses lap, purring softly like some kind of innocent kitty cat.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane looked up at the demon teacher and shrugged. "That cheerleader is one of the weakest in the school. She might not seem like it but she is acting like she is the toughest but in all reality she despises her looks. I think it is funny when I catch her alone she is taking anything that will make her more pretty. She would be the easiest to trick into selling her soul to you." He said. He kept his eyes on the ceiling. "its easy to take them apart once you find their weakness and mostly everyone in this school has an easy weakness." he said. He shrugged and closed his eyes slightly not caring if a demon was in the room.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Wolf-Anima55

(Ooc: Bump. I hope I am not being forgotten. Just tell me when you are not gonna post for a while then I will be fine if you don't post.)  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:49 pm
Kait Kimishi

over the week days i wont post much, but weekends I'll try and post more than once a day depending on my schedule. Since i have school and a full time job.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Kait Kimishi

over the week days i wont post much, but weekends I'll try and post more than once a day depending on my schedule. Since i have school and a full time job.

Just don't forget me. Everyone does so I just don't want you too. I really like this rp.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause listened intently as Shane described the one who may be the easiest to take. "oh good, I had my intentions of taking her willingly or not. I did not like that brat." he said with a small smirk. Rajit made a small mewling noise in agreement, seeing as she almost got him kicked out because he was a 'pet'. "Yes that is a concept I know very well, it is my job to know peoples weakness's." he smiled and rose to his feet, looking around Shanes room. "Do you want to be there when I do it Shane? When I get your school mate to sell her soul?" Clause had always wanted a apprentice and this human may be the one he takes under his wing.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items