• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 am
Wolf-Anima55

D R./B O D Y G U A R D| + |N I G H T| + |K O H A R U

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night had to resist the urge to trip the woman and growl as he glared at her back and gripped the tray tightly. He would get his revenge on them soon for letting Felix's condition so bad. Turning to Felix, his face suddenly softens and he sits next to the other on the edge of the bed.
                              "Do you have enough strength to feed yourself or do you need me to feed you?" He was sure that Felix would refuse to be fed now but he couldn't help but smile at the thought of how the old Felix who might blush and let him feed him. His smile fading, Night began to wonder what it would have been like if he hadn't died. He knew that they would be lovely dovey and happy the entire time and would enjoy raising their child together. I abandoned him...

Thoughts: It is my fault he is like this...
Feeling a little bit: Guilty

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cuts:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:50 am
tiny14xx

Felix pulled his head up as the other sat down in the bed and looked at the tray of food. When he saw the sausage he nearly threw up right then and there for some reason he has had an aversion to breakfast meet. "Please throw that away." He said, completely ignoring the other question about if he wanted to be fed and instead he reached out and picked up a simple piece of toast and began to nibble the edge. Before he was the type of person that would eat and eat and then never gain a pound so the fact he wasn't eating at all made him look like he was a anorexic. Of course lately he had been craving the one thing he couldn't have, which was the main reason he wasn't eating. Every Saturday Cameron would let him sleep in and he would make his special chocolate chip pancakes, and would never give him the recipe. As he remembered this Felix's eyes glittered with tears but not one fell. He hadn't cried yet... No matter how Lonley or empty he got he couldn't cry. Which probably wasn't a good thing.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:50 am
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              As soon as Night saw the meat, he gave a heavy sigh and growled. Those idiots knew nothing about him! Standing up, Night set the food down so he could tie up his hair before picking up the tray and giving the other a smile.
                              "Don't worry, I will make you something you actually like." Giving Felix a small bow, Night disappeared from the room and found his way to the kitchen, making sure to kick all of the nurses out on their asses before he locked the door and began to work.

{Some time later}

With flour on his cheek, Night pushed open the cracked door and walked in with a tray covered with a silver lid. Setting the new tray in front of Felix, he removed the lid to reveal a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes with a dollop of whipped cream in the center and warm syrup to pour. Next to it was a glass of ice water and on the other side was a glass of orange juice. Smirking to himself, Night exhaled deeply.
                              Just because I can't tell him who I am, doesn't mean I can't use my knowledge of him to good use!

Thoughts: I need to do my best!
Feeling a little bit: Determined

out-of-cuts:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 pm
tiny14xx

Felix looked at the other curiously as he took the tray of food and said he would make something he actually liked. "Mmk" he mumbled before tossing the toast in the trash and laying down. His eyes dropped closed and he just layed there in silence until he heard the other return after awhile. Carrying something that just the smell made his mouth water. He slowly sat up showing slight interest in what was being set In front of them. Yet when it was revealed his face turned whiter than usual and he just stared at it as if he had seen a ghost. "How..." His lip quivered as he looked like he was going to start bawling his eyes out. "How did you make these?" He asked softly his hand shaking as he reached out and grabbed the fork. The presentation was the same but there was no way it would taste the same. He cut into the pancakes and took a small bite, his eyes closing and a tear managed to slip through and trickle down his cheeks. "This... Is impossible." He mumbled as he dropped the fork and looked at Felix his eyes narrowing. "Is this some kind of sick joke? Or... Or something my mother put you up to or.." He seemed to be panicking as he spoke quickly and started to hyproventalate. This was bringing so many memories back that he tried desperately to surpress, yet... He wasn't mad he felt greatful that the other could make these but he also wanted to know how and why. He didn't even know this man but he managed to make the one food he had been craving since he got pregnant.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              A smile forms on Night's lips as his eyes looked to the ground, his cheeks flushed and his hand clutched his chest.
                              "I...I used to make them for the one I love, but times have certainly changed and I can't be with him anymore since I am not as I once was." Smiling softly yet sadly, Night rubbed the back of his neck as he gave a small chuckle. "But sometimes you have to let go of those you love even if you don't really want to."

Thoughts: I need to do my best!
Feeling a little bit: Determined

out-of-cuts: Sorry it sucks and is so short. I couldn't think of what to put. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:11 pm
tiny14xx

Felix frowned as he heard what the other said, completely missing the hidden meaning behind it. "Oh I see..." He mumbled as he picked the fork back up and began to eat slowly. "So you lost someone you love too." He said as he lifted the cup of orange juice to his lips and took a sip. Just then He felt a painful tensing In his lower stomach which caused him to drop the drink and clutch his stomach in pain "oh god." He groaned as he closed his eyes and endured through the pain. He was warned that this might happen because of how abnormal this pregnancy was and the fact he hadn't been eating and now he just ate three pancakes must of taken his system and fetus by surprise.

((Sorry if I'm making it hard to respond DX I'm on through my phone so my roleplaying is rather sucky))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night's smile faded when Felix began to clutch his stomach as if in pain. He had completely forgot to tell him to slow down when eating.
                              "Are you okay?" Leaning closer, Night rubbed his back soothingly.

Thoughts: I hope he is okay...
Feeling a little bit: Concerned

out-of-cuts: That is fine. It is just because I had just got off of work, I smashed my finger last night and I've been going through a bad writer's block.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 pm
tiny14xx

Felix groaned softly and took deep breaths trying to get the pain to subside. It seemed the moment the other began to rub his back he relaxed a little and the pain began to fade. "Yeah I'm fine." He looked at the juice that had spilled onto his bed and sighed softly. "Damn." He mumbled before he slowly got out of the bed, looking very unstable as he got to his feet. "Can you get me a knew shir and pants from my drawers?" He asked softly as he peeled off the grey shirt that was sticky from the orange juice. With his long sleeved shir off the small bump on his stomach was more obvious and a couple other disheartening things were revealed. On his wrists were two long jagged scars from when he had tried to take his own life the day after he got the news that Cameron was dead. This was the reason he was put in suicide watch by his family.

(Don't worry about it I'm just greatful you are willing to do this rp with me))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:29 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              If Night thought he felt guilty now, the crushing feeling of guilt that hit him the moment he saw the marks made it feel like the ting of a bee. Staring at the marks in horror, Night clenched his fist and bit down on his lip. He tried to remind himself that they had already informed him about this, had already warned him that the one that he would be guarding Felix from was himself when he applied for the job, but seeing the marks himself was unbearable. Gently grabbing Felix's wrist, Night drew it near, his other hand gently tracing the scars.
                              "I wish...that you could have been happy. I wish, that you hadn't done this to yourself." Releasing the other's hand, Night turned away and mumbled something as he walked away to get the items Felix requested. "And I wish I hadn't died." He said.

Thoughts: I hope he is okay...
Feeling a little bit: Concerned

out-of-cuts: Of course. I really like the story idea. whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

β€œIt is a curious thing,
the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited,
and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet,
never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when
it happens to someone we know.

Felix wasn't paying attention to the other as he was using the dry part of his shirt to scrub away the sticky feeling on his skin. When he felt Night grab his wrist he nearly jumped out of his own skin, a chill running down his spine as the other fingers traced the jagged scars on his wrist. He tried to pull his wrist away but it was useless seeing as this man was much stronger then him. "Well i did do it. It was a decision i made, big deal." he glared as the other walked away to get his stuff. When he heard him say he wished he hadn't died a confused look formed in Felix's eyes. "what are you talking about? you make no sense." he said as he took the shirt he was given and put it on then slipped his pants off, obviously not caring that Night had seen him semi-nude. Which was strange since he useto blush and be embarrassed when Cameron would walk in on him changing.

It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark,
and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air,
and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise
as you try and readjust
the way you thought of things."

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              With a face full of pain, Night turned around to give the other privacy, holding back his tears as he gripped his shirt in the spot over his heart. How difficult was this gong to be for him? Perhaps he should have never come here.
                              "You still need to bathe."

Thoughts: Damn...

out-of-cuts:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

never to wake up.

Felix gave the other a strange look as he saw Night turn away with such a sad look on his face, as he changed. "Yeah... i guess your right.." he mumbled as he looked longingly at his bed, which has been his little safe haven for the last couple weeks and he was reluctant to leave it. "can.. can you change my bed while i get my bath started?" he asked as he walked on shaky legs to the bathroom that was connected to his room.

as you try and readjust

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night glanced over at the other before nodding with a soft smile, pouring all of the gentleness he could into it. When the other reached the bathroom, he began to pull off pillow cases, sheets, blankets. He could smell Felix on them as he held them in a small pile in his arms. Setting them aside, he gained the attention of a nurse and gave her instructions to brings fresh bedding. When that was all finished, he walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door a couple of times.
                              "I am coming in." Opening the door, he slipped inside, making sure not to look directly in the other's direction. "I am sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but when I am finished preparing your bed, I will be sitting near the bathroom in case you need my assistance. If you need anything or something is wrong, please call for me."

Thoughts: ~

out-of-cuts:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:32 am
User Image

never to wake up.

Felix had started his bath and was stripped off his clothes when the other came in. At first he went to cover himself but then stopped and shook his head. He no longer cared if someone saw him naked. "yeah, ok i'm fine with it. But what do You think I'm going to do? try and drown myself or something?" he asked in irritation, figuring he wasn't going to sit by the bathroom because he might need help, but because he might do something he may regret. he glanced at himself in the mirror and winced seeing how one could see his ribs. If Cameron were alive he wouldn't be attracted to me like this... but he isn't so i guess it doesn't matter . he thought to himself as he moved and stepped into the tub. He sank down into the water and closed his eyes.

as you try and readjust

((sorry this is really bad, i'm exhausted because i've been doing nothing but work.))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night glanced at the other before turning away quickly with a blush. His ribs were more visible than he would have liked but he hadn't turned away from that, he had shamefully turned away because he knew that looking at Felix naked was a bad idea, especially when he had not slept with anyone in an embarrassingly long time. It would be different he knew, since Felix was someone that Cameron loved which in turn, made him love the other just as much and maybe even more. He was technically Cameron after all.
                              "No, I don't think that at all. I know that you care for this baby and wouldn't put him or her in danger. I am just worried since your health isn't the best at the moment is all." Clearing his throat, Night walked back towards the door before somewhat glancing back at the other, his eyes focusing on the boy's face. "Like I said, please call for me if you need me." With those last words, Night left the bathroom and closed the door softly behind him, his back resting quietly against the door as he covered his mouth, his teeth gritting tightly. This seriously sucked.

Thoughts: ~

out-of-cuts: That is alright, and so you know, if you quote me, I will respond a lot faster.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff