Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:42 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji nods as he rubbed his chin softly, thinking of other medicines that he would often recommend for his daily patients. "Well, for now, I will just give you antibiotics for your wounds, I cannot give you any serious medication until I have the list of prescriptions."
}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{
ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: My office
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Moderate
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Interesting...
ⓢⓣⓐⓣⓤⓢ:Single~Prefers Males

{ⓞⓞⓒ:}

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 am
User Image
A ѕωєєт ѕмιℓє —¤÷(`[¤*uu akuma *¤]´)÷¤— such iຖຖ໐¢ēຖt face

Yuu nodded, scratching the scar on the bridge of his nose with a soft grumble. "Alright." He stretched out his arms, starting to kick his legs again. He paused in his small childlike antics, sighing deeply. "Everything should be here within three days, anyway. Until then it's a matter of making sure I still have insurance and getting my car fixed." He let out a groan at the thought. He hated that car anyway, it was cheap and constantly breaking down. Good thing he went to college online rather than driving there. He'd probably be stuck half way there every day.

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Dr. Koyanagi's Office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Low
๓໐໐໓ : Calm
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji nods again as he took his clip board and scribbled a couple of other things before he opened a drawer and pulled a prescription pad out and began to scribble information on it as well. When that was finished, he handed it to the other with a smile. "I prescribed you Tetracycline, it should keep you from getting an infection on your wounds. Try to keep them clean and covered so they can heal properly. I will give you a call when your paperwork comes in so we can see what we should do to get you better."
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: ~~

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

"What a fleeting hope.." Yuu mumbled softly at the 'get you better', folding the paper up and put it into his pocket. "Are we done, anyway?" He mumbled, sliding off of the table and brushed himself off, dropping the ripped bandages into the trashcan. Quietly he straightened out his shirt and jacket, rolling the sleeves down and fixing the collar with a soft sigh.

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji nods as he watched the other slide off the table and prepare himself to leave. On top of the anxiety, he was pessimistic? The doctor was surely in for a long ride with this patient. It was the first one he ever had that was being so difficult. After walking over to the door, he held it open for the other, chttig with his next patient who was currently a woman who was pressing against his side and rubbing his chest. One would assumed he would be enjoying it until they saw his face which masked his horror. For a gay, good looking and single doctor, this was his absolute hell. Ignoring the woman, he turned to the boy. "Don't forget to pick up the prescription. I will have my assistant call them ahead of time for you."
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: ~~

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

Yuu brushed his hair from his eyes, when he finally looked up he noticed the woman. He just simply tilted his head in confusion, adopting a child-like expression. "Alright, thank you." He gave a short nod, slipping past the two before rubbing his neck. Thinking of things to pick up, he still had to pick up his russian blue kitten. He sighed at the thought, shaking his head as he took his exit, making his way to his home.

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : ~~~
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : What do now--

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 pm
Visualte

Did you want to do a time skip to a couple of months later?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:10 am
tiny14xx
Visualte

Did you want to do a time skip to a couple of months later?

Mmh, sure! c:  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:43 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageWas he late? No...it wasn't time yet. Why was it taking so long?! Waiting rather impatiently in office, Dr,Koganagi watched the clock as he tapped his fingers on the desk he was sitting at. He had never played favorites with his patients before but this one never failed to interest him. As soon as four o'clock came , he hopped up and slipped on his white coat, leaving the office to greet the boy in the waiting room if he was there. Going straight to his assistant, he rest his hands on the counter with a stern look, his vanilla scent wafting in the air around him. "Has my 4 o'clock come in yet?"
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Uneasy/Impatient
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Why am I so persistent?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

Picking at his nails, the boy sat in his eldest brother's car having needed to borrow the ride since his own car had completely died on him only a few days ago. The two brothers looked nothing alike, it was almost surprising Yuu was related to him. Usually, when someone saw the young boy with one of his siblings they would assume they were a couple. The family was popular, anyway. Though, he couldn't recall why. "Yuu? We're here." The other finally called pulling up to the office, the boy himself had drifted off into his own world. "Huh? Oh. Thank you, Souta..." He nodded to the elder, climbing out as the elder brother gave his dull hair a pat.

Though before he could register, he had drove off. Go figure.. maybe he could try and call a cab when finishing up... Ask the doctor for a ride home. He wouldn't mind sticking around a little while, anyway. Yuu shook his head of it, stepping inside and closed the door behind him with a quiet hum.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ : Happy-relaxed
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageTHe assistant shook her head no, but that didn't matter, because the doctor had already spotted the boy as he entered the office. Moving away from the woman, he walked over to the door way to greet the boy, a small smile on his handsome face. Why his heart lept and why he slightly flushed at seeing the other, he was unsure. "Long time no see Yuu, how are you feeling today?"
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Uneasy/Impatient
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Why am I so persistent?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

"Mm?" Yuu let out a innocent squeak hearing his name, looking up to the doctor with a grin. "Surprisingly well, actually..." He couldn't help but giggle, in a good mood that seemed difficult to catch him in. The most he had had was a start of an allergy attack while at the store, but he had manged to avoid it getting too serious. "..A bit warm yourself? Your face is a tad red."

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User Image
Blushing even deeper, the doctor shook his head with a small smile. Had it really been that noticeable?
"Not at all. I just probably didn't get much rest is all. Now, are you ready for your appointment?" Moving aside, the doctor motioned for the other to enter and walk towards his office, his eyes only slightly turning towards the assistant to catch her pout.

According to her and many of his patients, he had been more radiant than usual and they believe that he had fallen in love. Love? The man had plenty of partners before but none had ever kept his attention for more than 30 minutes...not like this boy did. But surely, this was just a small infatuation or interest in his strange condition...right?

ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Unsure
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: I am just interested in his condition!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 am
User Image

Yuu giggled happily, stepping past him and walked to the office with a quiet hum, looking to the man. "Yeh, yeh." He grinned, brushing his hair from his eyes. He paused, slowing down to walk a bit closer to Seiji. "Ah, if I can ask.. can I bother you for a ride home? Or.. at least to call a cab..." A nervous chuckle came from him, scratching at the scar on his nose. He felt nervous asking for the favour, he wouldn't even mind paying for the bit of gas it'd take for the drive.

"My idiot brother drove off and just kinda left me here... so." He shrugged, rubbing his shoulder, rolling his sleeves up for the appointment. The most he knew of it was he was to be here, what was going to be done... well hell if he'd know. Did he miss a shot? Grey eyes fell back to the doctor, taking in his blushing face. Maybe if he blushed more he'd look like a tomato... That'd be something interesting to see! A tomato that's a doctor!

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 am
Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Damn...why was his laugh so cute?! Following the boy, he watched as he had walked ahead, his heart beating a little faster when the other slowed his pace to be near him. Surely he just had a question! At the mention of a ride, the doctor raised an eyebrow and tilt his head slightly. They have known each other for months, but not intimately, just the basic things. They were patient and doctor after all. The request was a bit shocking yet made the doctor happy, did the boy really trust him that much? Clearing his throat, the doctor adjusted his tie and did his best to hide his growing smile. Why did this make him so happy?

"Of course, I shouldn't have any patients for at least another hour or so, so it wouldn't be a problem to take you home after we're done with your check-up."

Thoughts: I am just interested in his condition!
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Unsure

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out