Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn stumbled after Isara as she was led out of the throne room. She noticed how dark it was getting, though several torches were lit to keep her from bumping into anything. She looked up at the brunette, unsure of how to react to her outward behavior. "Uh... Well, I do like sweet things and rain..." she answered, mumbling as she looked over her shoulder at Eiru. "So, where am I going to be sleeping tonight? I don't know my way around this place..." Dawn noticed how large their breasts were compared to her own. It made her feel very flat chested, and boyish, in a way. A small blush ran across her face as she looked off to the side. "Er, well.. This is all so overwhelming, to be honest.."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 am
User Image User Image

Isara's auburn eyes sparkled with wonder as Dawn spoke, hanging on the edge of every last word as if transfixed for some unknown reason. In truth, she felt the immense amount of aura radiating off of this young girl, although she knew that Dawn herself could not feel it. It was intoxicating, something new and different from the auras of her sister and mother goddesses, something that she could drink in for an eternity if she was given the chance. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze, she giggled loudly as she began to twirl a strand of her hair around her free index finger. "Sweet things and rain! Got it!" She exclaimed as the torches around them lit up as they passed by, lighting the way to their next destination. And when the group was far enough away, the lights would immediately extinguish themselves, as to not waste the energy of the goddesses in this grave time of need.

Eriu perked up somewhat as she saw Dawn look over her shoulder and ask her where she was going to be sleeping tonight. She reached her hands behind her neck and interlaced the fingers so she could rest her head against them as she thought. "Well, if it is the room I'm thinking of, you will be in the hall of goddesses, along with the rest of us. Although we may have different doors, each room is a realm of its own. A perfect sanctuary for you to create with your mind's eye, but I will explain more of this when we get there.

Isara looked from Dawn to Eriu and back to Dawn with a puzzled look, wondering why she wasn't asked that question herself. But seeing as her eyes drew to their breasts before a small blush dusted itself across her cheeks forced the youngest goddess to grin devilishly. "Oh I know it, but isn't there a saying on your world where...hm...people are born great, achieve greatness, or have it thrust upon them? Well you were born great, had it thrust upon you, and will achieve greatness! I think that's a pretty good deal if you ask me~" She leaned closer and rested her head against Dawn's shoulder, giggling softly to herself as she looked up to her with those big, puppy-dog eyes of hers. "Don't you worry Dawn, we will teach you everything you need to know."

"You know there used to be a time where we would walk amongst you humans as equals, physically teaching you about the arts of magic, nature, and inner light, but as you humans began to follow false messiahs and gods while researching scientific methods instead of magical ones, we found ourselves being pushed from the realm that we had come to know and love." Eriu stated as she now began to walk in pace with the two younger girls, placing her hand on Dawn's free shoulder with a smile. "So we're very happy to be given the opportunity to try to save the humans from themselves, to show them the right way to exist, and through you and the life that you will bring, we will." She then stopped the three as they entered a large circular chamber, each with a beautiful ornate door with various runes on each one. "This one is mine." She stated, pointing to the sapphire one immediately to the left. "And that one's Khasa's." She pointed to the opal one directly to the left of hers.

"And that one is mine~!" Isara then chimed in, pointing to her beautiful emerald door immediately to the right of them before continuing on to the stunning ruby door. "That one is--er--" She quickly stopped as she raised her head from Dawn's shoulder, stumbling on her words for a moment before she quickly caught herself and tugged on the hand she was currently holding. "And that one is yours!" She pointed to the diamond door with golden symbols all over with a nervous smile, trying to shake off her error.

Eriu chuckled at Isara's folly before she lead the three to the door. With a flick of her wrist, she overrode the original seal and it began to unlock and open. "Inside you will find nothing, a void. This room if for yours to create and change all you like. If you would like to sleep on a beach, then one will appear. If you would like to sleep amongst the stars, you may, because now you are adapted enough to survive without oxygen in space and under the sea." She explained calmly as she crossed her arms and leaned against the doorway some.

"So go ahead! Create, create!" Isara then chimed in as she nudged her into the pure, white room with a grin as she watched and waited to see what would happen next.

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn stumbled into the pure white room, taking a moment to glance around it. There were no windows, no pillars, and no beautiful decorations, unlike the other rooms. 'This room is mine to create for now? Well, I am going to be staying here for a while, so...' Dawn closed her eyes, imagining the perfect bedroom in her mind's eye. The bedroom in her mind was beautiful. It had traditional Japanese walls and floors, a couple of large round windows to let in light. On the ceiling, the stars were shining brightly above her. Throughout the whole room, she could imagine a futon in one corner of the room, resting on top of a a small set of drawers and against a larger seat of drawers that were filled with clothes. The other end of the room had a violin resting on a violin stand, sitting next to a small koi pond with a little waterfall to continuously flowing down into the pond.
As Dawn opened her eyes, the room became exactly as she had imagined. "Wow.." she said softly in amazement as she took another step inside of her room.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 am
User Image User Image

Isara looked back to Eriu with a grin as she witnessed Dawn's bedroom undertake a complete transformation. She watched as the entire scenery became that of an Asian-style bedroom. She mildly marveled at how ethnic the room turned out, especially coming from a girl in the middle of farmland--well, from what Eriu had told her earlier. Seeing the Koi pond, she immediately bounded into the room, actually doing a cartwheel or two as she did so, although she didn't realize that one shouldn't preform cartwheels in flowing dresses for a reason. "Look! Eriu! She made a koi pond! Hello little fishies~!" She exclaimed before the koi began to swim up to her, mouths open for food as she began to pet the top of their heads.

"Not bad, not bad at all." Eriu began, her arms still crossed over her large chest as she walked into the room, observing it all. "Such eclectic taste, I like it." She began before she looked across the room at the violin and quirked a brow. "Ah, so you play the violin as well. I can play the flute, I would be honored if you would allow me the opportunity to play with someone as lovely as yourself." She began with a smile, hands now on her hips. "The other goddesses love music as well, but it's like yanking teeth out to get them to do anything with me."

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn blushed a bit as she watched the two Goddesses. She looked up at Eiru, nodding. "Yeah, I know how to play the violin. It looks exactly like the one I have back at college. With the scratches and general wear and tear.. It's my most precious object." she smiled, kneeling down in front of the violin as she lightly touched it. It felt just like her violin back on Earth. She smiled sadly at it, as she stood up from the ground. "In truth, music has always been my passion. That's why I'm studying and trying to get a degree for music in both vocal and instrumental." she admitted softly as she turned toward Eiru.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am
User Image User Image

Eriu noted the blush once again gracing her beautiful features and smiled as she began to talk about her passions. The way she carried herself and how she spoke when it came to music touched the goddess' heart as she followed her over to the violin, standing beside her as she knelt down to touch it. "Something this precious to you will be a pillar of strength to you. I'm sure you feel anxious over leaving your world behind but remember," She began as she opened her arms and embraced Dawn into a gentle hug, pressing her head against her chest once more. "You are here to save all of them. Without you, your world will be plunged into darkness and all of those memories, all of those people you care about, will disappear into nothingness." She whispered as she stroked her brunette locks in a loving manner, resting her chin against the top of her head.

Isara looked up from the koi pond and scrunched her nose at the display of affection between Eriu and Dawn. "Hey! Stop it Eriu, let me hug her too!" She exclaimed as she leapt up to her feet and ran over, hugging Dawn from behind in a more protective fashion than Eriu's loving one.

At seeing the jealousy being given off by her fellow goddess, Eriu chuckled lowly before she loosened her grip on Dawn, staring down into her eyes with her own pale ones, just taking her in for a moment. Although she didn't have the heavenly glow that the other goddesses did, she was still strikingly beautiful. Enough so that she could barely believe she had first caught glimpse of this lovely creature from her post in the heavens. "I will let you know now that I'm already glad that I met you miss Dawn, I hope you will one day think the same of us." She then leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, a blush painting across her own cheeks before she pulled away, and Isara did as well, in mild shock at her actions.

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn felt her cheeks dusting more with a darker shade of blush as the two Goddesses kissed her cheeks. She looked up at them, smiling a bit. "I'm sure I will one day. But I think right now, I should at least try to get some rest. It feels like it's been a long day." she explained, letting out a small yawn. Her cheeks darkened more from embarrassment as she walked over toward the futon. She sat down on the futon, setting her bag down at the foot of the bed. "Um.. I guess this is good night."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image User Image User Image

"Ah right, you must be exhausted from every thing that has happened today." Eriu began as she beckoned Isara to her side, which the younger goddess promptly followed. "Well I hope the feelings of flight and fantasy take you on your way to dreamland, goodnight miss Dawn." Eiru said as she gave a quick bow before turning around and exiting her chambers.

Isara spun around for a moment, her fingertips entwined against her buttock as she began to follow Eriu out before she stopped at the doorway and turned her head to look back at Dawn over her shoulder. "Goodnight my sweet princess~!" She chimed playfully with a wink before she grabbed a hold of the door handle and began to swing it closed, before the door was stopped by yet another hand.

"You may leave now, Isara." Khasa told the younger goddess sternly, who quickly nodded and left to return to her own chambers. The sultry elder goddess of the three sisters, soon slinked into the room, the long slits that ran down her moonlit gown exposed her long, silky legs. The small ornaments that adorned her hips and around her neck jingled gently, the ringing actually turning out to be quite calming. At this point, the door had disappeared and was replaced with just another ornate Japanese wall with large windows, overlooking the horizon. "I have come to bring you what I have promised, I do hope I'm not disturbing you Dawn." She began as she bent down and sat herself right in front of her, her long ivory locks cascading down her shoulder and breasts like a waterfall made of clouds. "This is a book of incantations that I wish for you to memorize by the end of the third night. These are beginners spells and each day we will practice one or two so you may get used to the feeling of casting magical spells." She handed Dawn a green, leather-bound book that had seen much wear, but if she opened it, the pages seemed to be as crisp and pristine as when they were first printed. "But in order for you to begin to cast spells, I must give you the right of passage of an immortal--so you may reside in this realm as equally as myself and the other goddesses. The magic I will teach you is powerful and without this ritual I'm afraid if your body will even sustain the toll they will bring..."

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn gently took hold of the green leather bound book, gazing down at it. It was huge. Her hazel eyes widened a bit in shock as she looked over at the ivory-haired Goddess. "I need to memorize all of this? Oh goodness.." she sighed, flipping open the book right to the first page. She gazed down at the words, her finger gently touching the page. "So, you're here to do this ritual to protect my body from the amount of magic I'll be using?" Dawn asked, peering up from the book. "I'll try my hardest to memorize it, but I can't promise that I'll be able to. I can barely memorize any of my notes for my college classes whenever the tests come along.."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

"Yes, and I would very much like to do it before you sleep. Even your mind if not always safe from the dark one, so it will give you even peace of mind then." Khasa confirmed for her with a nod as she shifted her body around and began to lean against the futon, right to Dawn's side, glancing down at the book as she did. When Dawn looked up towards her, their faces were only inches apart, causing even the beautiful goddess to blush lightly. She readjusted her posture so she sat up like a proper woman before she cleared her throat. "Well yes, I know you may have doubts about yourself, but what you seem to not realize is that Pistis created you with a designed purpose and ability. I'm sure if you really put effort into it, things will come more naturally than you would first believe." She raised her slender palm to the center of Dawn's chest before she began to push her down gently, against her futon. "Now relax and don't be frightened, I have been performing this ritual for longer than you could even fathom." She whispered soothingly before she raised her hand above her chest and her clothes began to disappear from her body, leaving her exposed to the mature goddess as her body than began to glow a soft rose color.

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:37 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn gasped when her clothes disappeared from her body. She didn't know what to do or what to even think, being fully exposed to the eldest Goddess. She shut her eyes tightly, too embarrassed to even look, and a dark blush across her face. "R-Right... I'll leave it to you, then," she stammered a bit, refraining from gripping the violet sheet on her futon. She could feel a certain warmth around her whole body, and she could even feel the other's hand hovering just above her pale slender body. Dawn didn't dare move to distract the other.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image

"Ssh, like I said, just relax." Khasa said with a slight smile, noting her shut eyes and her embarrassed nature. "You have a beautiful body, fit for a goddess even." She attempted at humor as she raised her other hand and began to slowly move them over her body, beginning to bend the pink aura around her into seven distinct places that rose from the base of her spine to the top of her head. "I'm sure that you have heard of chakras on your world. Well, if you thought them to be myth, you are quite mistaken. It's only when one opens all seven of your earthy chakras can you ascend to a level of enlightenment where you can be amongst us goddesses, and this is what I shall do for you Dawn." She paused for a moment as she had her right hand hover over her groin before she pointed her finger at the spot just above where her bladder would be. "This is the root chakra, located at the base of the spine, and it represents the foundation and the feeling of being grounded," She paused for a moment. "You might feel a sudden rush of energy, whether pleasure or pain, accept it, for it will guide you to enlightenment." And with that, she pressed down into her flesh and unlocked the chakra, sending a rush of energy from the base of her spine down to her legs and back.

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:57 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn gasped as Khasa pressed onto her groin, slightly gripping the sheets as she felt a surge of energy run through her spine, and down into her legs. "T-To be honest... I've heard of chakras... I don't really know what to believe anymore.." she admitted as she tried to avoid moving. "Wait, you're lying.. I'm not that beautiful. I'm pretty average among other humans.." Dawn wanted to try to make some small chat with the magical Goddess, hoping it would make her seem less tense and serious.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image

Khasa chuckled under her breath, finding what she said mildly humorous before she raised her hand and had it hover over her next chakra a few inches below her navel. "You are most beautiful Dawn, Pistis would not craft you any other way. Perhaps human males and females couldn't appreciate your other-worldly sense of beauty but believe me when I say I would not ever lie to you." She then breathed outward, collecting herself once more. This is the sacral chakra, located beneath your navel, and its your connection and ability to accept others and new experiences, such as this." She told her soothingly before she pressed two inches into her stomach, releasing another surge of energy that that expanded from her stomach all down her mid-section, to her legs and back. "You are doing very well thus far, my dear."

Tala of Darkness

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn took a deep breath once she release the pressure she was putting on her stomach. She opened her eyes, gazing up at the Goddess as she complimented her. She smiled slightly, letting out a soft giggle. "Thanks.. I guess if you're sure about that." Dawn closed her eyes once more, trying her hardest to stay awake during the ritual. She didn't know if Khasa would try to finish the ritual while she was asleep or not.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas