Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:52 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon noticed Morgan going back to his window and then decided to stur up trouble, he looked at the paper that usually was sent out and then wrote a sign in it, "New Tactic: Send in a male, perfect candidate would be a traveler. Not widely known or too attached, no one would be any the wiser."
Then he started going house to house and whispering about how the plan he captured to allow and finally got a few people to agree.

He looked up at his window and then stared at the people. "May he come when dawn arrives, bind him and let him fly." he whispered to all the town and then walked on. Waiting for day as he then turned into shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Meokii

Morgan slept very little and woke at dawn with someone hammering at his barricaded door and all the unease he felt the night before rushing back. now with a sense that he had to get out of the village. Suddenly more pounding at the door began and Morgan realized they were trying to break down the door.

It was then that he knew that he attracted the attention of the demon lord and that he needed to run. Now.

He quickly gathered his things and then without looking back jumped through the window landing in a roll, and hissing when the shards of glass cut him. He stood up and saw the whole village surrounding him. "s**t" he murmured and dropped his bag, getting into fighting position.

Morgan fought as hard as he could trying to not kill any of the villagers but soon the crowd became too much for him and he was quickly wrestled to the ground, his weapons and bag taken.

His arms were twisted behind his back as he was being dragged to the village leader's house to prepare for the ceremony that would present him as a "bride" for the demon lord.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon watched from afar, as they did their thing... waiting for the ceremony and giving them... time to prepare... He watched, hungry, even angry but something else... formed in his mind that made him want to shudder with regret. He perished every thought he had as he then moved to the other side, into the building and looked at the candles, and the blood. "hmmmm..." he was silent as the gentle blowing wind and when hid within the shadows as he watched his 'bride' be pinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Meokii

Morgan fought like a wild animal as he was the dragged to the altar...? "Oh hell no" he thought and fought back even more viciously, heading butting one person and sinking his teeth into the arm of another one while the rest of the villagers watched on with fear and apprehension. They have never encountered someone who fought as hard as this man did.

The leader of village stepped forward and said "strip him" and Morgan was forced out of his clothes still struggling and fighting, and into a robe that was pure white, it was slightly elaborate with beautiful designs; but it was also easy for another person to take off and he really did not like that thought.

Finally he was pinned down to the altar ropes binding him so he couldn't get free and flowers were placed around him.

Once again the leader of the village stepped forward "Oh great and powerful Aolon we present this traveler to you as your new bride, may he please you in the days to come". The villagers bowed to Morgan as a sign of respect that he was chosen but he was having none of that.

"Cowards!" he snarled "filthy ******** cowards! sacrificing the one person who could help you, I hope you burn in hell!" taken aback the villagers quickly made their way out and left Morgan alone with only his silence and the candles burning.

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Wind blew out the candles, suddenly the lights went out and everything was dark and nothing could be seen. Suddenly the familiar voice whispered inside Morgans ear. "Technically, you are helping them." he nipped at his ear and then great big black shadowy wings covered them both and he bit into Morgans neck making it bleed as he liked the blood and flew out taking him away.

The next thing Moran knew was they were in a place, many skulls were placed all around and he was laying on a soft comfy bed, drapes were hung down and everything looked bloodstained, there were rips and tears in everything and claw marks. Then... there was Aolon who was sitting by a small pond which had dark water, that reflected like a mirror. He turned his head slightly as he was still in human form. "awake?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Meokii

Morgan sat up hissing in pain, his hand went to his neck only to find it covered in blood, he bared his teeth at the man "so you're the great demon lord huh? I expected you to be more ominous looking." He snarked his hand still to his neck trying to stop the bleeding. "So you gonna kill me? torture me?" there was glint in his eye one of bloodlust. After all he had made him bleed so it was only kind to return the favor.

"I do have to warn you that I won't just sit there and let you do like, I have a nasty habit of fighting back y'see" Morgan purred out slipping off the bed to face the man.

He would have to take care of the robe first, it was hard to move in the damn thing and not at all practical in a fight.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

"Killing you would be boring..." he stated with a yawn, turning back towards him with now instead of pride it was more hate as he also face Morgan ready to simply fight. He looked at his clothing, and rolled his eyes. "You're not going to fight in that, are you?" he asked and suddenly a hand from behind the water, used one claw and ripped the gown in half completely dragging it back into the water leaving Morgan bare skinned. "Perhaps you'd like more fitting clothes... you're body disgust me greatly." he stated looking down at him with scorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 pm
Meokii

As he was laid bare the man, Morgan felt a foreign emotion and burned with anger. Shame he was feeling shame as he was insulted by this monster.

"The why did you choose me" he hissed out, a cruel smile came across his face "was it because I threatened you? because I was an anomaly, someone who could actually fight back?"

No longer caring that he was naked to this man he walked and locked gazes with him, silently challenging him. "Well?" he asked  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon smirked and kissed the tip of his nose when Morgan got closer. "Cute. It's all because you were cute." he stated and then grabbed his arm and through him in the water, when Morgan crawled out he was wearing a different outfit, much like the one he had before. "I like it when you pretend to be tough." he stated as he casually sat on the bed and yawned as if he were bored. He obviously had an upper hand because he was an entity against a human...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 pm
Meokii

Morgan grinned "nice of you to give my clothes back" and then his grin turned dark and he lunged for the demon lashing out with a barrage of punches of kicks. There wasn't much space to move around but it didn't matter he had fought in smaller areas. All that mattered was driving his fist or foot through the skull of this b*****d.

"What you think just because you're some goddamn demon lord that I won't fight you!?" he taunted. "I don't care if you're the ******** god of the world, you made me bleed so I'm returning the favor"

There was a wild look in his eye and the last time he had that look a room full of people had ended up either critically injured or dead.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon blocked his fighting and stood up and growled at his remark. "Oh yes, because you'd be able to actually damage something with much much higher power than you." he stated as it barely reflected more than just a bruise. He looked down at him and suddenly his big black shadowy wing came out of his back and swiped Morgan away, and with the claw on the top bent of his wing he pinned him to the wall, watching him dangle there. "You know nothing of power do you? picking fights with those who will straight up murder you in a second?" he stated as he looked up at him. "Petty punches and kicks are going to work so well against me... you study nothing." he huffed and felt almost offended.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 pm
Meokii

Offering a grim smile Morgan said "well I've always been considered to be kind of crazy when it comes to fighting" he barked out a laugh, "gods, demons doesn't mean a thing to me a long as they can fight and fight well." The crazy glint was still in his eyes but being unable to fight was beginning to sober him.

The demon was strong and the bloodloss was slowly starting to get to him, it was making him not be in his top form. Not to mention the loss of sleep, slowly without meaning Morgan began slumping in Aolan's grip and then everything faded to black.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon dropped him and caught him in his arms and layed him down, then bent down and sucked up the loose blood from him and licked up the wound before bandaging it. "Again with this..." he sighed and then went down back to his pool of black water and waited for him to awaken, as he wondered how long he was going to play with his food before eating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 am
Meokii

Morgan woke much later with a pained grunt, his hand went to his neck and he realized it had been bandaged. He sat up and turned to look at Aolon he then promptly turned away and laid back down; he wasn't fully healed yet and the little stunt he pulled probably made the healing process take longer. So now the name of the game was waiting either he would be fully healed and be able to take the demon lord down, or Aolon would get tired of him and kill him. Though at the moment he seemed more interested in playing with him.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:14 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon turned his head as he heard the grunt, he walked over and sat right on top of Morgan, straddling him as he looked down with devilish eyes that glowed slightly red. "Hello there..." he tilted his head to the side and toyed with his chest with long claws that barely scratched the surface of his skin that made it slightly tickle. "Welcome back to the world of the living..." he whispered angrily.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff